Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #301
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #302
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I waited for a few moments before backing off then starting to run down the path, making a reasonable amount of noise. I drew to a halt in front of the two figures, before bowing to Laura

"Hello," I said, nervously, looking at the jogger. "I've ... erm, come to, erm ... pay my respects to nature, if that's alright?"

The jogger looked at me in amazement. I suppose I must have been a sight to see - trunks, adorned with markings.

"Well done, worthy supplicant," Laura said. "This one came but doubted, so she will start the ritual."

"well, err, I don't know about that," the jogger began

"It's ok," I interrupted. "I don't mind."

"Very well," Laura intoned. "You must begin by tracing your markings, then tracing similar markings on our other supplicant."
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #303
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I looked at her and she nodded, looking a bit terrified, then began, sweeping my fingers up my own legs, following the marks, up my thighs and onto my stomach and chest. The marks traced intricate patterns around my nipples, then up my throat and along my cheek.

Trembling slightly, I touched the jogger's legs, stroking her smooth leggings, before passing her hip-bones with my fingertips. I worked my way up, pausing and looking at her when I reached her stomach. She paused, then nodded and I moved my fingers up along the curves of her breasts, the tight fabric of her runner's top starting to show nipples as her chest heaved. I worked my way up her neck and then caressed her cheek. She took a deep breath as I finished.

"God," the jogger said. "This is crazy. But let's carry on."
Old 02-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #304
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Good," Laura said in a deep voice. "Then I will paint you while this supplicant pays his respects to the place of nature in a human being."

"What?" we both said at once

"It will lend power to the marking," she said, pulling off her dress. She was similarly marked, and butt naked underneath.

The jogger winced, but began to strip her clothes off while Laura picked up a pot of brown body paint and a paintbrush from the bag, passing me a condom and leaning into me.

"Fuck me," she breathed. "Fuck me from behind hard while this girl watches."

I swallowed and pulled down my trunks as the jogger, a slight brunette with modest breasts and a naturally hairy pussy, leant back against a tree to be painted, bold as brass.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #305
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Carry on indeed.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 02-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #306
asdzxc

really good story
Old 02-06-2013, 01:37 PM   #307
John332
getDare Sweetheart

But this had all gone too far, too fast. The jogger opened her eyes and saw me sliding a condom onto my dick and screamed, a short, sharp scream. She slapped her hand against her mouth

"Wha... what the fuck?" she said, bending down to pick up her clothes quickly and holding them against her. "You fucking perverts. What the fuck is going on here?"

And with that, she sprinted off back down the trail.

I looked at Laura. "We should go," I said. "She might call the police after that."

Laura looked as if she was about to cry. "There goes my attempt at dominatrix nature slut," she said, her confident priestess facade fading fast.

"Come on," I said, pulling my trunks back on and handing her her dress. "Let's go to the next point - remember, we're nature spirits, right - there's no way they can catch us."

She sighed. "That's a heap of crap," she said. "We were just trying to be like the zombie house."

"And we still can," I said. "But we should run on and pull ourselves together."

She gathered herself up, pulling on black bikini bottoms and a bikini top underneath the dress, before pulling a bag over her shoulder. We set off down the trail, the other way to the jogger
Old 02-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #308
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like she got the shock of her life.

Yamask
Old 02-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #309
John332
getDare Sweetheart

After a while in the woods, we emerged, quickly crossing a quiet main road. I think we were both on tenterhooks after the jogger and ran over it into the next field, jumping at the least creak or bird call.

When we were safely inside the next field and working our way to the next marker, I raised the topic with Laura.

"It probably was a bit soon to go from starting a dare to full sex in front of someone," I laughed, trying to alleviate the tension

Laura looked at me again like she was about to cry, then laughed as well

"Yeah, it probably was," she said. "I knew when Jamie first saw me outside, I actually wet myself. I'm amazed that girl got naked at all. I just wanted this weekend to be exciting, that's all."

"It is," I said. "And it will be. We've already got a complete stranger naked and I bet we can do a few more things we've never done before."

"Ok," she said, pulling herself together. "Thanks. You're sweet."

She leaned in close to me, her lips touching mine. We kissed and I pulled her in close, her breasts pushing against my chest. Her hand danced against my groin, my dick rising again, but she pulled away.

"Plenty more time," she laughed, skipping away. "Plenty more time."
Old 02-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #310
John332
getDare Sweetheart

At the corner of the field was an old barn. It looked old, but had hay bales inside, piled high. There were fields on all four sides of us, and I could see for quite a long way around us. There were no flashing lights, no sirens, and more importantly, no other people. It was warm - which was just as well, because I was only wearing trunks.

This seemed to be the next point on the map. There was a note attached to the side of the barn, which I picked off and read.

"Now you are at one with nature and have appeased the nature priestess, show your willingness to be a sacrifice by climbing to the top of the hay bales nude and attaching yourself to the temple pole at the top."

I glanced at Laura, but she just smiled. I pulled off my trunks and stood buck naked in the field, then started to climb the scratchy bales of hay.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #311
John332
getDare Sweetheart

It was fairly hard work, but easier than I'd imagined: you could push your foot into the hay and then pull yourself up quite easily. The only tough moment was when I had to get up two at once, but I reached the top after a few minutes. The bales were piled up against the corner of the open barn, against a supporting strut, but you could see even further from the top.

I looked at the top of the strut, and just above head height was a pair of handcuffs. "Bound again," I sighed, and snapped myself into them, feeling like this might be a mistake. "I'm a nature sacrifice," I told myself, and waited.

I took a few moments to admire the scenery and thought to myself "at least I can see if anyone is coming"

But before too long, I heard Laura climbing up the hay bales, and reaching me, dressed now only in her bikini. She wound around me, her confidence presumably returned.

"So," she said, rubbing my balls and digging her fingers into my pubic hair. "How do you like nature so far?"

"I .... I love it," I said, as she pushed her hand against my balls, her fingers crawling down to my ass and pushing into it, her body pressed hard against mine.

"Good," she murmured throatily, her index finger pushing into my anus, her other hand firmly curled around my shaft, as she rubbed her crotch against my hip. "Because sex is a natural process. You know I've never seen a grown man cum in public before?"
Old 02-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #312
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 02-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #313
shola

love the update!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #314
John332
getDare Sweetheart

My hands were firmly bound above my head and I was completely at Laura's mercy, but thankfully her quest seemed to be one of pleasure. Drawing back from her initial inquiry into my areas, she started on a more intimate exploration.

"The cock is a beast of nature," she said, kneeling in front of me and brushing her fingers over my dick and balls, making them quiver. She smoothed her fingertips over the sides of my testicles, before licking my shaft from top to bottom and tasting my tip.

"But the female form is more pleasing," she cooed, standing and moving behind me, her hands moving to my chest, rubbing my nipples. I heard the drag of fabric and Laura's hands moved to my cheeks, kissing me. Her crotch rubbed against my leg, leaving damp trails as she ground herself into me, pushing a finger inside herself and trailing it down my chest.

"This is nature," she said. "In its purest form. Two naked beasts. But you are sacrifice tonight and you will spill your seed for me."

She took up my dick again, rubbing it up and down, masturbating me

"So this is the compact. If you dare to do exactly as I say, perform exactly as I want you to, fuck exactly as I want you to tonight, then you will have paid homage to nature and it will serve you. I will serve you and you may ground me into thte floor if you want. Impress me, win me over, prove that you are worthy and I will give myself to you unconditionally. Nature needs a champion. What do you say, supplicant?"

"Yes," I breathed, pleasure overtaking my body and hot cum coursing out of my dick
Old 02-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #315
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, keep it up.

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk