Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-24-2011, 04:28 PM   #301
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Wear diapers for the next 2 days also drink a glass of water every hour on the hour and two with each meal.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #302
Baby_J_82
getDare Sweetheart

you have to use diapers for the next 2 days only changing at meal times, or if someone on gd gives you permission via pm you must do anything not listed in your limits if they request it as payment. message me with details.

the best dares to give to a person include a serving of dares they have given to others.
Baby_J_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:54 AM   #303
Shades
getDare Devil

Give yourself a good 2 quart enema (or 1 if you absolutely can't take two) with glycerine in it, then put a diaper on for 1 hour and do 15 jumping jack. Hope you make it.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #304
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

go for a walk somewhere away from your home wearing a diaper. you may not turn around and walk home until your wet and messy.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

Old 05-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #305
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

find a bus that goes from your house to a destination of your chioce at least an hour away from your home, however the destination must not have a tiolet avaliable so you cannot cheat, now find out the price it will cost you to get from your house to that destination, now get double that amount of money so you can get thier and back, do not get a money saving ticket as this will become an open ticket and allow you oportunities to cheat, find out the time that the last bus leaves that destination and get the bus to the destination so you only have the option of one bus ride home, this way you cannot wonder off and find a private place to use the bathroom at your destination

five hours before you start your jurney take a laxative
now diaper up just before you leave take two suppossitories and head out, once you are on the bus you cannot get off, if you do then you will likley miss the next bus and will have to walk home, your only option is to ride the bus all the way thier and hold your bowels

if you dont manage to hold your bowels then tough luck because if you followed my instructions then thier will be no tiolet avaliable to you at your destination and if you wonder to far then you will miss the last bus and have to walk home in amessy diaper, so you will have no option but to take the next bus stinking and attracting attention to yourself, have fun, oh and if you did hold yourself then good for you you deserve a treat how about a free tiolet pass
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #306
bondage
Account Banned

Since that was such a good dare i decided to try my best for a good one. Now you must go to the store and buy three items 1 diapers 2 prune jiuce 3 laxitives... Okay now you must go to the nearest bathroom and put of the diaper drink the prune juice and take 2 laxitives. Now you must go to a busy restraunt such as chilis bjs or a well known place. with your diaper on and you may not use the bathroom so you must go through the whole night trying to hold back your poo but you must order food as well so you cant leave without paying the check... so have fun!! if it was hard to understand please pm me

Dislikes: Public, illegal, eating poo or drinking pee and family.

Boring: Mausterbation

Accepting all dares sent to me via pm
bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:18 PM   #307
Shades
getDare Devil

Insert 6 large frozen marshmallows in your bum (using lube of course) then put on a diaper (and plastic pants if you have them) Now wait at least 25 minutes (for the last 15 minutes you must be sitting) no removing the diaper during this time. Careful, beware of blowouts!

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof

Last edited by Shades; 05-30-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #308
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

That was a great dare but its to bad that in the US there are almost no bus services and they all have bathrooms. I would have to drive over an hour just to find a place with buses, still if i manage to find a bus service without bathrooms Im definitely giving this a try.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77754

try this dare it was alot of fun for me.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #309
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Lets get this going again

Old 06-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #310
lion74
gD king

roll a pair of dice that is how many days you have to wear diapers. and for each day roll a die and that is how many diaper changes you get.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #311
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

in the two hrs before bed drink 64oz of prune juice. When you go to bed diaper up no changing of getting out of bet till the next morning

Old 06-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #312
daremaster 1
getDare God

Put on 2 diapers and roll 1 die. Times the number by 3 and that is how many hours you must stay diapered.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #313
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

before you go to sleep tonight, put 3 marshmallows up your butt then diaper up. You may not change until morning.

no public for mine but messy is fine
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #314
daremaster 1
getDare God

Go running wearing a diaper and booty shorts.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #315
ConfidentGuy

Take 2 diapers and cut slits into what will be the inner one
Put both diapers on with some plastic pants and then drink 1 litre of water and 250-500 ml of any caffeine drink of your choice (acts as a diuretic)
wear the diaper for 6 hours with all the bathrooms locked
ohh and play some delightful music of rain or flowing water ... enjoy
ConfidentGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper