Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #301
groen

agree!

Greetings Your King !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahsmaster9 View Post
Actually, the more active a king/queen is counts for a lot, as if a king were to in the past (i.e. in the middle ages) were to not be active in a kingdom, then the queen would make all the decisions, because she was active. (I know this is not historically correct, but its the scenario.)
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #302
groen

Dear slave/servant

choose wich one you want to be after you read the first post the post it here
if you do choose to be a servant you need to choose wich tasks you want to join

Greetings Your King!

ps: i order you to read the full thread so you are aware of all the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCutie View Post
Hi. Does anyone mind if I join? I'm new here and like roleplaying so can I please be a slave or servant of some kind? Someone who recieves dares to complete anyway, thanks!
Old 05-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #303
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I have filled her in my liege. She should be either editing her post, or making a new one.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #304
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahsmaster9 View Post
Actually, the more active a king/queen is counts for a lot, as if a king were to in the past (i.e. in the middle ages) were to not be active in a kingdom, then the queen would make all the decisions, because she was active. (I know this is not historically correct, but its the scenario.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
agree!

Greetings Your King !
look i would love to spend my time teaching you impudent worms your place just as much as id love to spend every waking moment i have on getdare and updating this thread but instead i have more important things in my life like a job college and oh yeah friends i joinded this thread by a formal request from dareninja and i accepted as i sign of friendship. however i was horribly mislead into thinking that all kings and queens would be equal like they were before a fool like u groen decided to scrape and claw for more power or do u forget that i far out rank u not in involvement but in experience in being a mistress is this not what really matters experience not involement. however if u can prove to me that u have more experience than i then by all means i will kneel before u and accept true defeat (which is unlikely) but if u cant then i will not sit back and be so easily beeten.

Last edited by Awesomeffect; 05-23-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Awesomeffect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #305
PrincessCutie

I will be joining the castle as a servant. I will be the Kingdom's pet which shall involve me performing animal roleplay tasks (mainly household pets such as cats and dogs). Thank you for allowing me to stay in Castle GetDare!

Dislikes: Humiliation, clamps, anal, orgasm denial over one week.

Limits: Public, Pics, Webcam, Scat, Visible Body Writing, Wax.

Not looking for a Master right now, but dares and tasks are always welcome ^.^

Please no more "can u be my mistress" messages, I get bored of them quickly and it will always be a no.

Last edited by PrincessCutie; 05-23-2012 at 02:47 PM.
PrincessCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #306
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCutie View Post
I will be joining the castle as a servant. My job title will be animal trainer (This will entail performing pet play tasks mainly I hope!). Thank you for allowing me to stay in Castle GetDare!
if your a trainer... you wouldn't be doing the play, right?
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #307
groen

I am not even going answer all of this because i think it is below me.
I have 8 years of real live experience i don't know/care how long you are or are not in this life style i also don't feel the need to prove it

i think it is very simple it should be decided on your involvement!
YOU DID NOT HEAR ME SAY that you should be online all the time.

if you only have kings/queens that have "very much experience " and are almost never online and when they are the only thing they do is nagging and complaining then this thread would already be dead

if you only have kings/queens who show very much "involvement" and are online every day for at least a little time and when they are online they are giving dares helping people you get a thread like this that keeps going and is a lot of fun

i will come back on this subject some other time but please read it and think about it !

Greetings Your King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
look i would love to spend my time teaching you impudent worms your place just as much as id love to spend every waking moment i have on getdare and updating this thread but instead i have more important things in my life like a job college and oh yeah friends i joinded this thread by a formal request from dareninja and i accepted as i sign of friendship. however i was horribly mislead into thinking that all kings and queens would be equal like they were before a fool like u groen decided to scrape and claw for more power or do u forget that i far out rank u not in involvement but in experience in being a mistress is this not what really matters experience not involement. however if u can prove to me that u have more experience than i then by all means i will kneel before u and accept true defeat (which is unlikely) but if u cant then i will not sit back and be so easily beeten.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #308
connieacelewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
Your queen would like a personal slave who wants to be that slave
CHoose me my queen. I will be your personal slave.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #309
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Quote:
I am not even going answer all of this because i think it is below me.
I have 8 years of real live experience i don't know/care how long you are or are not in this life style i also don't feel the need to prove it

i think it is very simple it should be decided on your involvement!
YOU DID NOT HEAR ME SAY that you should be online all the time.

if you only have kings/queens that have "very much experience " and are almost never online and when they are the only thing they do is nagging and complaining then this thread would already be dead

if you only have kings/queens who show very much "involvement" and are online every day for at least a little time and when they are online they are giving dares helping people you get a thread like this that keeps going and is a lot of fun

i will come back on this subject some other time but please read it and think about it !

Greetings Your King!
ah yes sure but i am on and read the whole thread once a day and stay on for approx. 2-3 hours each day far more then enough time for me to post thousands of replies on a single thread and further more about said involement i purpose a scenario imagine u have to promote one of 2 soldiers up to the level of general now tell me which would u choose
A) the soldier who is of rank of private and lacks highly in experience but was also highly involved in the last battle
B) the soldier that wasnt involved in the last battle because he was put on reinforcements but has been in countless battles witnessing and mastering limitless strategies
which would u choose the impolite but involved private or the respectable and highly experienced 1st class lietenant
finally i am not asking for u to become anything less then me or stop posting i am mearly suggesting that until said later date where we finally decide on the best king and best queen that we all have equal power unable to stop each other but also unable to be stopped ourselves (except by the moderators of course)
Old 05-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #310
groen

This post is realy the last thing i am going to say about this now

the person i was talking about from the start was Teased&Denied
you can check if you like but the only thing she has done is join nag and complain

you reacted on this while you where not involved ( this is not an atack on the fact you reacted because you are free to do so )

my reaction on that was still about Teased&Denied and in general not to you specific if you are active the hours you say( I will take your word for it without checking it) and post replies on this thread a lot then the problem is not with you nor will it ever be

my point in this from the beginning is that we are equals on that mater if the above is true. so you will never be overruled by me or any other.
i also want to say on a personal note that i don't intent to use the power to overrule somebody it is only for extreme cases

I Just think people like Teased&Denied ( I have nothing against her either) who are not active or almost not active
should not be able to change the fun in the game for the more active members.

Like i stated before I don't want to attack you in any way !
and am also not planning on defending myself i joined this for the fun just on the side like you i have a busy life to

ps: please don't mind the grammar i am not a native speaker and i am tired i just wanted to react any way to clear some things up

Greetings Your King!
Quote:
ah yes sure but i am on and read the whole thread once a day and stay on for approx. 2-3 hours each day far more then enough time for me to post thousands of replies on a single thread and further more about said involement i purpose a scenario imagine u have to promote one of 2 soldiers up to the level of general now tell me which would u choose
A) the soldier who is of rank of private and lacks highly in experience but was also highly involved in the last battle
B) the soldier that wasnt involved in the last battle because he was put on reinforcements but has been in countless battles witnessing and mastering limitless strategies
which would u choose the impolite but involved private or the respectable and highly experienced 1st class lietenant
finally i am not asking for u to become anything less then me or stop posting i am mearly suggesting that until said later date where we finally decide on the best king and best queen that we all have equal power unable to stop each other but also unable to be stopped ourselves (except by the moderators of course)
Old 05-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #311
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Quote:
This post is realy the last thing i am going to say about this now

the person i was talking about from the start was Teased&Denied
you can check if you like but the only thing she has done is join nag and complain

you reacted on this while you where not involved ( this is not an atack on the fact you reacted because you are free to do so )

my reaction on that was still about Teased&Denied and in general not to you specific if you are active the hours you say( I will take your word for it without checking it) and post replies on this thread a lot then the problem is not with you nor will it ever be

my point in this from the beginning is that we are equals on that mater if the above is true. so you will never be overruled by me or any other.
i also want to say on a personal note that i don't intent to use the power to overrule somebody it is only for extreme cases

I Just think people like Teased&Denied ( I have nothing against her either) who are not active or almost not active
should not be able to change the fun in the game for the more active members.

Like i stated before I don't want to attack you in any way !
and am also not planning on defending myself i joined this for the fun just on the side like you i have a busy life to

ps: please don't mind the grammar i am not a native speaker and i am tired i just wanted to react any way to clear some things up

Greetings Your King!
haha u know ur alright king i simply was feeling singled out because i am used to it and have there for unfortunately been doing alot of "nagging" myself yeah ill admit it but now that we have cleared up that little mess i believe that we shouldnt have any more problems with each other as long as u hold true and do not miss use ur powers then i will no longer argue with your decrees and i believe that now that we have cleared up that little mess we will both be able to have fun and enjoy the thread more finally i would like to uhm.. appologize for kind of singling u out actually i dont even know why i was so angry anyway hehe well anyway im hoping we can look past this and become friends kk?

Last edited by Awesomeffect; 05-23-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Awesomeffect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #312
groen

hahah

i accept this and i think we should just get along fine

Greetings Your King

Quote:
haha u know ur alright king i simply was feeling singled out because i am used to it and have there for unfortunately been doing alot of "nagging" myself yeah ill admit it but now that we have cleared up that little mess i believe that we shouldnt have any more problems with each other as long as u hold true and do not miss use ur powers then i will no longer argue with your decrees and i believe that now that we have cleared up that little mess we will both be able to have fun and enjoy the thread more finally i would like to uhm.. appologize for kind of singling u out actually i dont even know why i was so angry anyway hehe well anyway im hoping we can look past this and become friends kk?
Old 05-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #313
garrasdevil

Ok well because I was told in order to move up I had to do a dare from a King or Queen, I am asking a King or Queen to give me a dare so I can move up from slave to servent.
garrasdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #314
sexyliliana

I don't know if I can still join, but I will join as a slave, please do with me as you wish

P.S. Please respect my limits

Last edited by sexyliliana; 05-23-2012 at 04:55 PM.
sexyliliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #315
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyliliana View Post
I don't know if I can still join, but I will join as a slave, please do with me as you wish

P.S. please respect my limits

Dear slave

choose wich one you want to be after you read the first post then post who you want to be
if you do choose to be a servant you need to choose wich tasks you want to join else just confirm you want to be a slave

Greetings Your King!

ps: i order you to read the full thread so you are aware of all the rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk