Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-03-2020, 02:08 AM   #3076
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

You all have 2 hours to reply

@Klickfoot You're going to start replacing all your male underwear with wither reusable diapers or panties, to help you in your quest you're going to throw away one pair of male underwear every week until you have none.

@Takaoyaki You must play through pokemone sword/shield without letting your pokemon evolve, each of your pokemon must know at least 1 different HM move.

@Ponies For each hour you're late you must carry an mlp plush around with you for 24 hours, it cannot leave yourside for any reason. Start with Songbird Serenade

@playboybunny Guess who's outfit now includes a dildo inserted into them for the next week and is forbidden for coming for a week? yep that's right it's you.

@Acdudea4242 Everday for each hour you're late you must give yourself a 500ml enema in the morning and evening

@Sissymaria8 You can only orgasm once per week and you must get permission from 5 GD users

@dbgetdare Put on a diaper, fill 3 balloons with something messy beans, custard etc. for each hour you're late add another balloon, You cannot change for 1 hour per balloon.

@Heswitch each night tie a womans sneaker to your face and sleep that way.

@beapy good news, you get to be a cute little kitty while at home, 1 day per each hour you're late

Due to unforeseen malevolent circumstances I am trapped in here until the end of November. As such I highly encourage being mean to Ponies because they know what they did.

Also sorry if you got a dare and you're not still in I just picked a random user to quote.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:11 AM   #3077
beapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaMaid View Post
@beapy good news, you get to be a cute little kitty while at home, 1 day per each hour you're late
Caught it ^^

will get to write up a nice list of dares later for everyone ^^

in until the end of the week ^^
Old 11-03-2020, 02:25 AM   #3078
Klickfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post

@Klickfoot You have 2 hour to reply or you must be locked in chastity 1 day for each day late!
Caught it, although it wouldnt do much as I'm trying to do NOvember

Quote:

@Klickfoot You're going to start replacing all your male underwear with wither reusable diapers or panties, to help you in your quest you're going to throw away one pair of male underwear every week until you have none.
Thanks for the help but I have to decline :P

I'm in until the end of the day Sunday
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:47 AM   #3079
Takaoyaki

Quote:
@Takaoyaki You must play through pokemone sword/shield without letting your pokemon evolve, each of your pokemon must know at least 1 different HM move.
Thanks, but glady i wont have to increase the difficulty of my current playthrough like that.

Still in an vulnerable
Takaoyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:04 AM   #3080
beapy

2 Hours for everyone
I'd love to get reports ^^

@Klickfoot If you're late you'll be inserting you Dildo and then put on a diaper. Only allowed to remove it once you have fully wet it ^^ (Empty your bladder before putting the diaper on)

@LolitaMaid 10 minutes of wearing your Nose hook, Nipple clamps, open mouth gag, Blindfold, Tailplug, Your highest heels, a skirt as well as having your arms and legs tied per hour while standing in a corner

@Takaoyaki 1 Day of talking in the third person for each hour you're late

@ShyGuy You'll be wearing a plug for 15 hours a day for each hour you're late in days

@Justthetip 2 Days of Chastity per hour late. Make sure there are no hairs under your head while in chastity

@Ponies You'll be making a toy list for every user to see. To be sure you know what each toy is, you will use every one for 10 minutes ^^

@Playboybunny for the next x times (with x = the hours you're late) you go out, you'll be wearing a thong (in a bright color if possible) in a bra connection wedgie. Maybe bend over a couple of times and stuff so people could see it. no need to go too obvious

@Acdudea4242 Insert your Lovense edge and post your link into the remote control thread. You are done once the battery is dead. Ask people to go hard on you

@Sissymaria8 Same as ponies: You'll be making a toy list for every user to see. To be sure you know what each toy is, you will use every one for 10 minutes ^^

@dbgetdare Use each toy you have for 10 minutes per hour you're late. You are only allowed to cum after you used each toy while wearing a diaper that is filled.

@Heswitch You'll be wearing your cock gag while you on gD for the amount of hours you're late in days. Wear it for 30 minutes at least each time. (even if you're on for only 5 minutes.)

Should be most of yall ^^

Vulnerable until the end of the week
If you want a report to any of the dares I have to do, send me a pm and link the dare to which you want one ^^

You can give out dares if you're not participating. make sure everyone has to suffer ^^
Old 11-03-2020, 03:18 AM   #3081
Klickfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by beapy View Post
2 Hours for everyone

@Klickfoot If you're late you'll be inserting you Dildo and then put on a diaper. Only allowed to remove it once you have fully wet it ^^ (Empty your bladder before putting the diaper on)
Caught it

---------------------

2 hours to reply

@beapy
If you are late you have to wear a diaper and a full fem outfit for 24 hours. You arent allowed to use the toilet in that time . Be sure to stay hydrated

@LolitaMaid
If you are late you have to write a story how you went incontinent or redo your public bathroom dare

@Sissymaria8
If you are late you have to do this Ballbusting tease and write a report
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=41175

@ShyGuy - Same dare for you
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:21 AM   #3082
beapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klickfoot View Post
@beapy
If you are late you have to wear a diaper and a full fem outfit for 24 hours. You arent allowed to use the toilet in that time . Be sure to stay hydrated
Sounds interesting but I luckily don't have to do it. would have been hard to do it anyway as I cant just stay in my room for 24 hours and going out of it would be hard with my mum being home. But I caught it so it doesn't matter ^^

Old 11-03-2020, 03:49 AM   #3083
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@LolitaMaid 10 minutes of wearing your Nose hook, Nipple clamps, open mouth gag, Blindfold, Tailplug, Your highest heels, a skirt as well as having your arms and legs tied per hour while standing in a corner
Quote:
@LolitaMaid
If you are late you have to write a story how you went incontinent or redo your public bathroom dare
Glad I caught the first one, the nipple clamps are big owee

Still stuck in until the end of November, don't forget to be super mean to @Ponies

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:41 AM   #3084
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
2 Hours for everyone

@ShyGuy You'll be wearing a plug for 15 hours a day for each hour you're late in days

^^

If you want a report to any of the dares I have to do, send me a pm and link the dare to which you want one ^^

You can give out dares if you're not participating. make sure everyone has to suffer ^^
Caught this in tim!

Quote:
Caught it

---------------------

2 hours to reply

@ShyGuy - Same dare for you
Looks like fun but maybe next time

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 07:13 AM   #3085
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Missed a few.

Quote:
@Ponies You'll be making a toy list for every user to see. To be sure you know what each toy is, you will use every one for 10 minutes ^^
Quote:
@Ponies For each hour you're late you must carry an mlp plush around with you for 24 hours, it cannot leave yourside for any reason. Start with Songbird Serenade
wow, that will be a few days... heh

Quote:
@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must buy a large MLP posters and but them on your bedroom wall
ill find something cute

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 07:22 AM   #3086
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissymaria8 View Post
@ponies give yourself 50 spanks while wearing your cutest outfit for every hour late
Didn't see this one either

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 09:23 AM   #3087
playboybunny

Quote:
I thought i replied to this one but I guess I didn't

I'm feelig a bit mean tonight!

@Klickfoot You have 2 hour to reply or you must be locked in chastity 1 day for each day late!

@Takaoyaki You have 2 hour to reply or you must edge everytime one of your pokemon dies until you're allowed to cum again.

@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must buy a large MLP posters and but them on your bedroom wall

@playboybunny You may only touch your self if you've pissed yourself while fully clothed in the last 24 hours. Do this for 1 day for each hour late.

@Acdudea4242 You must be completely crossdressed when home alone for 1 day each hour you're late.

@Sissymaria8 You must sleep in women's lingerie for 1 night for each hour late.

@dbgetdare You must drink a liter of water 1 hour before going to bed and you may not use the bathroom until morning. Do this for 1 day for each hour late.

@Heswitch Every morning instead of using the toilet to pee you will give your self a golden shower. Do this for 1 day for each hour late

@beapy You must be wearing panties for 1 day for each hour you're late. If you're over 4 hours late you must also be wearing a bra.

@Apathetictoy You must be completely crossedressed when ever you touch yourself for 1 day for each hour late.

I'm in until the end of the day Sunday
missed by 7 hours
Quote:

@playboybunny Guess who's outfit now includes a dildo inserted into them for the next week and is forbidden for coming for a week? yep that's right it's you.

@Acdudea4242 Everday for each hour you're late you must give yourself a 500ml enema in the morning and evening

@Sissymaria8 You can only orgasm once per week and you must get permission from 5 GD users

@dbgetdare Put on a diaper, fill 3 balloons with something messy beans, custard etc. for each hour you're late add another balloon, You cannot change for 1 hour per balloon.

@Heswitch each night tie a womans sneaker to your face and sleep that way.

Due to unforeseen malevolent circumstances I am trapped in here until the end of November. As such I highly encourage being mean to Ponies because they know what they did.

Also sorry if you got a dare and you're not still in I just picked a random user to quote.
oops
Quote:
2 Hours for everyone

@Justthetip 2 Days of Chastity per hour late. Make sure there are no hairs under your head while in chastity

@Playboybunny for the next x times (with x = the hours you're late) you go out, you'll be wearing a thong (in a bright color if possible) in a bra connection wedgie. Maybe bend over a couple of times and stuff so people could see it. no need to go too obvious

@Acdudea4242 Insert your Lovense edge and post your link into the remote control thread. You are done once the battery is dead. Ask people to go hard on you

@Sissymaria8 Same as ponies: You'll be making a toy list for every user to see. To be sure you know what each toy is, you will use every one for 10 minutes ^^

@dbgetdare Use each toy you have for 10 minutes per hour you're late. You are only allowed to cum after you used each toy while wearing a diaper that is filled.

@Heswitch You'll be wearing your cock gag while you on gD for the amount of hours you're late in days. Wear it for 30 minutes at least each time. (even if you're on for only 5 minutes.)

Should be most of yall ^^

6 hours so 6 times...
limits: family, too public, scat, pics, pain, blood

PM Dares and Toys
playboybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 10:04 AM   #3088
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I thought i replied to this one but I guess I didn't

I'm feelig a bit mean tonight!

@Sissymaria8 You must sleep in women's lingerie for 1 night for each hour late.
I missed this one by 8 hours . Guess I'll be sleeping in lingerie for a while

Quote:
just over two hours late... does that mean it will be three hours or is 2 hours still fine? an do I have to do it in one sitting or can i split it up`
Let's say 3 hours but you can split it up.

Quote:

Just under 6 hours late. So how long do I have to do this for.

Quote:
2 Hours for everyone

Missed this one too.

Quote:
2 hours to reply

@Sissymaria8
And I missed this one too.

I guess I deserved that for posting a task for everyone so close to when i went to sleep.

I'm still in for the rest of the month and it seems you guys are gonna make it very difficult.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 10:59 AM   #3089
Takaoyaki

Quote:
2 Hours for everyone
She missed this one an is still in and vulnerable.

2 hours to reply:
@LolitaMaid Refer to yourself as "This silly maid" for a day and wear a maid uniform for that day.

@Klickfoot: Wear a diaper for as long as you have been late filled with a lot of chocolate pudding

@ShyGuy punch your balls once for every hour late
Takaoyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 11:55 AM   #3090
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takaoyaki View Post
She missed this one an is still in and vulnerable.

2 hours to reply:
@LolitaMaid Refer to yourself as "This silly maid" for a day and wear a maid uniform for that day.

@Klickfoot: Wear a diaper for as long as you have been late filled with a lot of chocolate pudding

@ShyGuy punch your balls once for every hour late
Easily caught this one! You guys are to easy

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk