Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 11-15-2018, 08:33 AM   #30226
icraveanal
Account Banned

Talking Anal loving female slave needed

Hi! Im Edward! 26, From California. I'm Spanish, I Can Speak Both English And Spanish. I Have Long Curly Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin And An Athletic Body. I'm Witty, Sarcastic, Caring, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Energetic, Joyful, Emotional (I Do Have Feelings) Funny, Intelligent, Mature, Passionate, Charming, Gentle, Sweet & Spicy!

A Little About My Kink Life:
I Would Consider Myself A Master With Daddy Dom Tendencies (I Do Love Aftercare) I Am A Strong Dominant, Sensual, Assertive, Strict, Affectionate, Demanding, Commanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Clingy (In A Good Way) & Sadistic. I Love To Guide, Nurture/Mentor (Which I Do Already As Its Part Of My Job) I Love Pleasing, I Want To Feel Wanted/Craved As Much As I Do Towards Them

My Ideal Slave:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. Age Is Of No Preference Although Be Legal! I'd Take Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely Than In Just 1 Thing. She Must Love Anal Tho!!!

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
I'm Mainly Looking For Something Online Messaging Via KIK. I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Damn Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking.

Kinks I'm Into:*
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds, Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation(Giving), Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas(Giving) Exhibition(Giving/Receiving)

Requirements For My Slave Are:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky

If Youre Interested*KIK*ME@Edward8892

icraveanal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:59 AM   #30227
GEB

Looking for someone to chat with, have some fun as well. Decent grammar, good sense of humor and creativity required

Kik: GigglyPuff91

Likes: edging, guided masturbation, orgasms, teasing, light bondage, anal, dice dares
Limits: humiliation, pain, ass to mouth, diapers, public, body fluids, audios/pictures/videos/phone calls
Toys: 2 dildos, 2 vibrators, homemade nipple clamps, butt plug
GEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 06:16 PM   #30228
Datlightguy

Got a new pack of diapers and a buttplug. I want to be forced to use them preferably through holding and anal training. Feel free to kik me at pmanz73 if you're interested. Preferably females but do swing both ways
Datlightguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 07:27 PM   #30229
Portalime

Come and talk! I'm open for chatting with anyone!

Kik: PKalskary
My Blog!

Kik: PKalskary
Looking to be a hypnosub, dare slave, or regular submissive.

My BDSM Test!
Portalime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 09:21 AM   #30230
TopMasterJason

Default Entertain me with your humiliation boy

Home sick and looking for whore boys to entertain me through humiliating video demands. Kik TopMasterJason

To apply send a video begging me to use and abuse your whore body, tell me your slutty body exists only for my entertainment. Include your age and location too boy.
TopMasterJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 09:40 AM   #30231
catqwe

My kik is: catqwe3
Add me

Likes: naked, masturbation, exhibitionism, semi-public, online, games, cum, creative dares, humiliation, age play, sexual, wedgies, spanking, toothpaste, nipple, forced,

Maybe: Anal, eat cum, outdoor, cbt, ice, crossdressing,

Dislikes: Piss, Pain, enemas, figging,

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Poo, Family, Friends, showing face, animals, vomit, chastity

Send me PM's with dares or add me to skype (black_hook3)!
Check out my album!

My fetish map
catqwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:28 AM   #30232
TheMONE
Account Banned

My kik: SlutOs

Im an 18 year old male slut who would like to be humiliated by body writing specifically. Also willing to do other dares for you within limits.
TheMONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 12:53 PM   #30233
schwansexy

I like to do some hidden public dares tomorrow. Please send me dares on kik. I will do the dares and send you pic proof.

Likes: spanking, hidden public, public, exposure, crossdressing, taking pics and vids

My Limits: big toys anal, scat, extreme cbt

kik: schwansexy

Control my Day at my public calendar http://teamup.com/ks56aa6fb58f9e65b7/
schwansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 06:15 PM   #30234
darelover10

Looking for a strict master or mistress, I’m 18 male, athletic, and I want to be humiliated and punished.

Kik: shoe132

Limits: pee/scat, family, social suicide, messy, cum eating,

Kik: babysissynadia

Until Trump has left the Oval Office this dumb sissy slut is allowed only ruined orgasms
darelover10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:22 AM   #30235
ultimate92

26yo male switch, kik in sig

kik: ultimate.92

Likes: piss, edging, bondage, diapers, panties, tease and denial, JOI, CEI, cum eating, anal, humiliation, corner time, light pain

Limits: permanent marks, face pics, exposure, blood, illegal, family, extreme pain, blackmail
ultimate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:46 AM   #30236
Chaos1015

I’m a submissive slave. Looking to be humiliated, degraded and used for the next couple of hrs. Also planning on going to the adult store/theatre/arcade later and would love some tasks. Let me entertain you. Kik- usemeup666

Likes: humiliation, degradation, verbal abuse, feminization, sissyfication, body writing, edging/denial, crossdressing/panties, hidden public, forced gay, pet play, chastity, hypno, bondage, slavery, feet

Limits: face, blood, permanent, scat, social suicide, illegal, public, pain that leaves marks

I’m a dirty whore please kik me
Kik- usemeup666
Chaos1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:12 PM   #30237
Clint777

I’m a sub slave. I have very few limits and lots of likes. Message me on Kik

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik gapemesenpai
http://kik.me/gapemesenpai
Clint777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 05:53 PM   #30238
Anthony-123

Looking for a female who likes to give wedgie dares or to even receive them to Kik me at youknowit241
Anthony-123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:18 PM   #30239
Batmanonmykink

18 Year old Male Caucasian
fit/athletic
thicc round ass

looking for an anal master/mistress

Likes: anal, edging, cum play, anal torture, cbt, cum eating, pics/vids, piss, urethra play, being a slut
dislikes: public and scat

Someone please torture my asshole i will do anything you want

kik: Dumplingchang
Batmanonmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 09:43 PM   #30240
LabRatGirl

Female in need of Diaper humiliation dares please kik daylynnclark and also +15188931398 humiliate my diapered bottom

Likes:diapers, laxatives, suppositories, insertion, anal, public humiliation, forced incontinence, bondage, punishment and being talked down to like a slutty naughty little girl

Limits: blood, extreme pain, anything involving family, anything too permanent
LabRatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk