Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-20-2017, 05:06 AM   #286
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Take all of your underwear and give it to charity or hand it out for free in public. Do this while dressed in a footed pajama and thick diapers. Also wear a pacifier in a mouth.
You are permanently banned from wearing underwear either way and must wear diapers all of the time as a substitute. A diaper cover must be worn over your diaper at all times too. If you go out, make sure the diaper can be seen (at least an inch of it)...which means skirts or hot pants for you. Or if you wear jeans or so they need to be low-rise.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:12 AM   #287
Evesa

Default Dare

You'll require a distant family member for this one. A cousin, maybe.

Your job is to get him drunk and seduce him. Give him a blowjob and then blindfold him, saying it makes you hornier. You are then to shit all over his cock and fuck yourself with it until he cums. You can then take his blindfold off and suck his cock clean.

Dislikes - Extreme pain, CBT

Limits - Scat, Social suicide, Blood, Face (for first sessions), Voice

KIK - Minehd123
Use me.
Evesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:16 PM   #288
stitofff
Distinguished Member

serve your friends while bottomless

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:06 AM   #289
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

This was some ridiculous fun, let's revive it.

You just post a hyper super mega extreme no limits dare for the person above. Anything's good, as long as it totally defies common sense and reason!

This is a parody thread. Please don't do any of this nonsense.

Stitofff, you like spanking and public, so you can spank yourself 10^999 (that's 1 and 999 zeroes) times and then run 6 laps of a shopping mall naked.

Make mine involve pet play.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:59 AM   #290
Kapronsis

Surgically alter yourself to look more like a cat. Get your human ears replaced with catlike ears and get a tail surgically attached to your spine. If you want to go the extra mile, get some proper fangs implanted and get nylon whiskers permanently attached to your face. And if you *really* want to commit to it, have your hands and feet surgically altered into paws.

After all is said and done, you are to give up on your human life and identity altogether and have someone adopt you as their permanent pet cat. Enjoy your new life!

Make mine include a black nose and permanency.
Kapronsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:09 AM   #291
KittenLicks

I -am- kinda curious if having a black nose is a fetish of some kind. ^^ It is kinda cute but I've never encountered it before.

Permanency, you say? Colour in your nose with black permanent marker. Then get a black tattoo over the nose, for extra blackness. Then cut out a nose-shape into a block of black liquorice and superglue it over your nose. Finally, cover the entire package with a square of vantablack and sew the ends onto your face.

Then.. I don't know, model your new super black nose and learn to breathe through your mouth, I guess.

Next one: Chastity!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 09-17-2018, 09:32 AM   #292
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Remove your balls and replace them with trigger release estrogen filled proximity sensors. Next surgically insert two regular sensors in your hands. Now whenever you even get your hands your junk the estrogen should make you pretty soft.

If you are still horny and can't resist though once you "empty your balls" you'll get them refilled and add electro shock to the sensors. I'm sure that should keep you in check.

Sweet Wam. Crossdressing can be added, but isn't the main focus.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:36 PM   #293
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

Bake 30 different pies and jump into a pile of them, shoving your face into all of them to find the sweetest. Then superglue the crusts into a new set of lingerie. Find a professional photographer to capture your "angles".

Something to go with an everyday task for me.
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:39 AM   #294
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Get a sturdy metal ring attached to the back of your head. You can now save space during sleep, a hook on the wall will suffice. And you got a nifty way of carrying your groceries hands free.

Remove penis and balls. Your ball sack will make a nice pouch to carry your lunch.

Get inflatable breast implants with a tube through the nipple. To have a nice way to carry beverages on a jog or breastfeed someone.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:00 AM   #295
KittenLicks

You didn't leave a thing for the next person! ^^ But, you have semi-public in your likes, so:

Go for a jog in the middle of the night, wearing nothing and holding up a neon sign with the words "Look! I'm naked!". Do a trip around your city, then move onto the next city nearby. Join a circus, if you can, as the amazing neon naked person, so you can show off to as many people as possible. Once you have done a complete tour of your country the dare is done.

How about diapers this time? ^_^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 09-20-2018, 10:27 PM   #296
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

Buy diapers that are waaaaay too big for you. Now you'll need something to fill those with. Get implants to make your butt massive. Take the maximum dose of diuretics and laxatives to really put those diapers to use. Hire several people to help you change your diapers because your butt is now too big for you to clean yourself. Live a life of constant regret.

Something to do with bodywriting for me.
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:52 PM   #297
Guy_1

Get a tattoo covering at least 50% of your skin saying how dirty you are and what you'll do for just a bit of fun.

Cum eating dare please

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88418
Guy_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:17 PM   #298
KittenLicks

Replace your diet entirely with cum, forever. You can't sustain it with just your own, so you'll have to resort to begging others for cum, and making sure you suck enough cocks each day to get your fill.

How about 'wetting' this time? ^_^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 09-23-2018, 02:58 AM   #299
Kapronsis

From now on, every time you need to pee, you have to pee through your panties, no matter where you are. You can't take them off to pee. If you need to poop as well, you have to wet your panties first before you're allowed to take them off to poop. The only other exceptions where you can take them off are as follows:

If they aren't pee-stained already, you have to pee on your clothes before you put them on. If you want to shower, you have to pee on yourself and wash yourself with the pee. If you want to wash your hair, you have to wash it only in your pee.

Enjoy smelling of pee for the rest of your life.

I want to be a dog, help me out? :3
Kapronsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #300
gnortsera
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmm, I think there are some tendons that let you walk upright. So go get some surgery, have those cut. That way, you’ll always be on all fours, like a dog!

I’d like some feminization.

~30 mtf, she/her

love: rules, transformation, feminization, answering questions
like: humiliation, lifestyle rules
maybe: anal, cumplay, hidden public
limit: pictures, social suicide, extreme pain, cbt, full public

Spoiler:
I want one of my more dominant friends to force me to submit to them.

kik: gnortserae
gnortsera is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk