Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-03-2022, 06:27 AM   #286
SubbyFoxboi

I think you should make a cake too! A bigger one. And all in your sissy diaper too! Start by getting into chastity and diapering up. Make sure you really have to pee before you start. You're gonna drink a litre of juice, put on a bra and a skirt, and then you're ready to begin properly. Make sure you're in the bath before you begin, your ankles bound together.

You will also need to have ready:
- 2 bars of chocolate.
- A bag of flour.
- A bottle of honey.
- Sprinkles!
- 2 Tubs of chocolate frosting.
- A big mixing bowl.
- 4 eggs.
- 2 blocks of butter cut into sticks.
- 1 large butt plug.

Firstly we'll wanna melt all that butter. Relax your ass with a quick bit of fingering before shoving stick after stick of butter into it! As much as you can! Once that's all done, shove a nice, big plug in to make sure it melts properly.

Now, I'm thinking a nice chocolate cake! But not with that nasty, bitter cocoa powder. We're gonna use proper chocolate instead! But you gotta get it all melted and ready, so you'll wanna break up the bars into pieces and put them down the back of your diaper to melt them all up. While that's happening, all cakes need flour, right? Pour all the flour into a mixing bowl. Or at least all the flour you can. From there you're gonna want to add some water from the tap, mixing with your hands. Keep mixing and adding water until it's really doughy and sticky, and then it should be good! Scrape half of the mix down into the front of your diaper, really spreading it around. The rest should fill out those bra cups nicely!

It's not a cake without eggs! Crack some eggs into the back of the diaper and we'll let it mix with the chocolate. If you live in a country where the eggs are a possibility of salmonella, pour some cold milk back there instead!

Now, let's really get cooking! Sugar's all silly and grainy, and honey's so much better! Pour some honey onto each bra cup, and a good half the bottle into the front of the diaper! The rest goes over your head. We're almost done now! Gotta frost the cake. Get those tubs of frosting and put one into the front and back of your diaper, and also a bit in each bra cup. The other tub should go over your head, and you then gotta rub it into your hair and frost the cake properly, rubbing it all over your body! Pull out the plug you're holding and let out all of that warm butter into the mix as well.

Now- Oops! Almost forgot to cook the cake! Though without an oven we'll have to improvise. To warm it all up, we'll use your pee. Relax and release into your diaper, letting it all out freely. That should help it cook.

It should be ready to eat soon enough! I think 20 minutes of letting it rest should be long enough for it to heat up. After that, slide out of your diaper and give it one last mix, sinking your hands through it all. I'd offer to let you "glaze" the cake but I'm afraid with that silly clitty in your cage, you'll just have to enjoy it the way it is. Open up the diaper, lean down and take a nice mouthful of the yummy cake. Enjoy it. Savour it!

Once you take 5 big mouthfuls and swallow them, you'll be allowed to take off your chastity cage and finish. If you find that you can't then that's too bad... You'll have to diaper back up, any of the mess that had fallen out going into your bra, and fill up the bathtub with water to really soak the diaper. Sit in that warm, gross cake-bath for an hour and then you may finish up, but you may not take the chastity off until the following morning!

Hope you enjoy! <3
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 05-05-2022, 01:57 AM   #287
fyk
Distinguished Member

Today you will avoid to waste food. Open your fridge and take all what have a consumption date within the next week (including what already pass the date). One after one take each one and insert it in your ass. Than get in position ass over head and try to push them out directly in your mouth. For all you cannot eat, transfer it into a bowl. Wear a diaper and empty the bowl in it. No go take a nice cold shower but stay ass over head under the shower until the end.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 04:41 AM   #288
SubbyFoxboi

Wear some girly underwear. Pour a jar of marshmallow fluff into the front and back of your underwear. Grab a load of syrup and coat your whole body in it and dust yourself with a couple handfuls of icing sugar and sprinkles. Pour sprinkles into your underwear too. Pull on a skirt and a girly shirt and squish it about for 30 minutes while you listen to sissy hypno. Wedgie yourself and listen to another 30 minutes of hypno and then you may clean.
Old 05-05-2022, 05:00 AM   #289
Pampersboy

Default forced me

forced me living in messy diapers
Pampersboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 05:53 AM   #290
SubbyFoxboi

Sorry mate, that's not how this works. "Person above" means you give a task to the person above, and you get one in turn.
Old 05-05-2022, 05:58 AM   #291
Mariox

Prepare 5 pies:
1. Baked Beans + whipped cream
2. Chocolate sauce + whipped cream
3. Mustard + Ketchup + whipped cream
4. Pudding + whipped cream
5. Bbq sauce + whipped cream

Roll a dice for each one:
1. Face
2. Chest
3. Bare ass
4. Crotch
5. Top of your head
6. Face

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 10:21 AM   #292
SubbyFoxboi

Wear a one piece swimsuit and fill it with tinned spaghetti, dog food and cheese sauce. Once filled, pour maple syrup all over your head and body then pour sprinkles onto yourself until you are completely covered. You can't clean up until you cum through the swimsuit rubbing with only two fingers.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:30 AM   #293
fyk
Distinguished Member

Put on a diaper for the next 24hours. Each time you drink or eat something, make 3 parts. The first you will insert in your ass than put your diaper back on. The second you will poor it at the front of your diaper. Than you can enjoy your third part to eat or drink.
Old 05-15-2022, 06:39 AM   #294
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Make as many shaving foam pies as you can and spread them around your garden then put on a diper and crawl to each pie before burying your head in it

Once finished go to your shower and give your self a savoury gunging

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 02:10 AM   #295
SubbyFoxboi

Fill your socks with syrup before putting them both on, then put on a pair of panties after emptying an entire can of whipped cream into them. Get condoms and fill them up with an entire bottle of chocolate syrup each before stuffing your bra with them, squirting some whipped cream on top, and empty the rest of the second can over your head. Sprinkles go on top. After that I want you to squeeze your "fake tits" in the bra until they burst, coating you in gooey honey. Have fun with the aftermath!
Old 05-31-2022, 04:20 PM   #296
DareMaster6969

Start by drinking two cups of water then strip naked. Next cover yourself head to toe in syrup and then a bag of flour. After that get any kind of white paint you like and start pouring it over your head. Now finish by rubbing it everywhere making sure you're fully covered and bring yourself to orgasm, stay this way for 20 minutes before cleaning up. If you pee during this time then cover yourself in a final bag of flour before cleaning up.

Feel free to make mine as messy as possible. could use paints, wood glue, syrup, glitter etc
Dislikes: Family, scat, extreme pain, social suicide, showing face
DareMaster6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 02:49 AM   #297
fyk
Distinguished Member

Fill 4 bowls with different color paints. Put randomly scissors in one of the bowl. Blindfold yourself and frogtie yourself with ropes. Now you have to find your scissors to release.
Old 06-13-2022, 07:58 PM   #298
SubbyFoxboi

Start off by putting 2 bananas into your into the back and front if your underwear, then take 2 big scoops of ice cream and put them down the back of your underwear. Now take a massive squirt of chocolate syrup into the front of your underwear, now start off by doing a squeaky clean wedgie, now that it is all messy in those panties you can move onto your next task, giving yourself the biggest wedgie of your life and staying in it for 2 hours, have fun, I hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 07-18-2023, 12:41 PM   #299
RandomStranger

Think I should get this thread going again though I’m not as creative as others.

Wait until you need to go to the toilet and then begin this dare by putting a whole bar or chocolate up your ass (can be broken down) then plug yourself and diaper up, let’s poor some (a bottle) chocolate sauce in aswell and mush it all around but that’s not enough chocolate, let’s add another bottle of white chocolate sauce! Now we have a lovely colour mix we can dig through and remove that plug to get some solids in, or maybe more sauce if they melted a bit too much. You can release that piss you’ve been holding now if you haven’t already and just relax on a chair looking at the mirror for 10 minutes. Now you can have a shower, except you can’t remove the diaper or it’s contents and continue life in that for your dice 6 roll in hours. (If you roll a 4 then 4 hours)
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares Telegram: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 02:51 PM   #300
GTO

You can put oatmeal, 4 cans of whipped cream, and 3 jars of jam in your underwear and do your housework for 2 hours, exercise for 1 hour, and your favorite wedgie for 30 minutes.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above