Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2012, 12:56 PM   #286
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

I would gladly be owned by any Queen or other Lady as their personnel slave/servant.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #287
garrasdevil

Hey guys, I think I now understand this, and if a king/queen allows it, I would like to rejoin as a servent, as appose to a slave
garrasdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #288
Hannahsmaster9

for cook servants and slaves, you must make this recipe, http://cookit.e2bn.org/historycookbook/121-gruel.html

slaves are not allowed to add any thing to make it taste better and must add more salt than the recipe says, then eat half and either pour it on your head or down your pants or both

Servants may add either syrup or honey to it, but you must lap it up while kneeling and if you wish to eat normally, you must edge once.

From your King Hannahsmaster9

P.S. I expect a full report afterwards

Last edited by Hannahsmaster9; 05-23-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Hannahsmaster9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #289
Hannahsmaster9

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrasdevil View Post
Hey guys, I think I now understand this, and if a king/queen allows it, I would like to rejoin as a servent, as appose to a slave
If you cannot perform a dare given to you by someone higher than you, you will get warned. If you have 3 warnings, you go down one rank. If a slave has 3 warnings, he/she will be kicked out of the castle. If you want to get up one rank, you must ask a king or queen for a special dare (which should be a very hard one from your dislikes). If you do it well enough, they can grant you permission to move up one rank. There can be an unlimited number of persons with the same rank

Last edited by Hannahsmaster9; 05-23-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: not correct
Old 05-23-2012, 01:24 PM   #290
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
I would gladly be owned by any Queen or other Lady as their personnel slave/servant.
Dear Slave

I order you to read all 20 pages of this tread.
to find what you forget to put in your signature.
I also want you to post all rulles there are wich are still active!(in pink)
be sure to not forget any because then your punishment will be harsh!

the whole time from the moment you start reading until the moment i say i think your post is good enough

you will put toothpaste on your nipples the put pegs on them to wich you tie a rope each
you will also insert your largest dildo in your ass wich is lubed with icy hot
and tie a rope very tighly to you balls tie i behind you to the wall or a large piece of furniture so that when you stand behind your desk you can just with the top of you fingers touch the space bar the rope should be tight and already pulling very painful on your balls
now you tie the rope from your nipples in front of you this should be thight ( if you move back even a little bit your nipples should hurt a lot )
from now on no moving the keyboard
have fun writing the opening sentence
wich will be "Dear King Groen"

after the total dare you will write a very detailed report and post it on the forum

ps: to make things very clear for everyone if you want to be a personal slave you will need to ask your future lord/lady and a queen/king will have to permit it if you are already the rank slave you can still get orders from other people as well so then it realy doesn't matter if you are a servant and as extra task you do this the you also can get order from other people in the taks area's you already have but to that one person you will be just like a regular slave and have to do any dare even if they are in your limits just like it is stated in the openings post

tip: don't forget this one when you write all the rulles

Greetings Your King !
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #291
kami
getDare Devil

Default For all Slaves

Hmmm i don't get the whole being a personal slave to someone special ... slaves do all dares and obey everyone and not just one person ...

If it's a servant (or higher ranked) being someones personal slave it makes more sense (in example: that person would do all quests according to their jobs and all dares given by a specific person regardless of their job)

Also a dare for all slaves:

Don't speak a single word for an entire day.
(if you already talked today, tomorrow will be your silent day from 0 am midnight)

Looking forward to your reports.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:31 PM   #292
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahsmaster9 View Post
for servants and slaves, you must make this recipe, http://cookit.e2bn.org/historycookbook/121-gruel.html

slaves are not allowed to add any thing to make it taste better and must add more salt than the recipe says, then eat half and either pour it on your head or down your pants or both

Servants may add either syrup or honey to it, but you must lap it off the floor (not from bowl or other item of crockery.)

From your King Hannahsmaster9

P.S. I expect a full report afterwards
Dearest queen, can a servant not add honey or syrup and eat the result in a bowl or sort? Also, may I request that only cooks and slaves do this dare, as we work in the kitchens? This doesn't involve others not in thus craft.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #293
kami
getDare Devil

Quote:
Servants may add either syrup or honey to it, but you must lap it off the floor (not from bowl or other item of crockery.)
"may add" - do I understand correctly that if servants choose to eat it without honey/sirup they can eat it normally?

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #294
Samael
Account Banned

I used black and painted my butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Clumsy me, I was making some food dyes for my cake, but spilled it over 10 slaves, good thing I have extra. But will those 10 slaves please report on what body part got covered/how much and what color was the dye? I must have detailed records of what happens in the kitchen. Luckily it wears off in a day.(Any 10 slaves color a body part x color and keep it for the day.)

Likes: Underwear, wedgies, spanking, humiliation, rules, edging, semi-public

Dislikes: Piss, Public, shaving, messy, cbt, pain

Limits: Poop, Anal, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Family, Diapers, Enemas.
Samael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #295
Hannahsmaster9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Dearest queen, can a servant not add honey or syrup and eat the result in a bowl or sort? Also, may I request that only cooks and slaves do this dare, as we work in the kitchens? This doesn't involve others not in thus craft.

firstly yes only cooks and slaves will do this, and secondly, yeas servants may eat from a bowl, but must still lap it up like a dog.

Finally, I'm a king not a queen, so you must spank yourself 10 times for your mistake.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #296
Hannahsmaster9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
"may add" - do I understand correctly that if servants choose to eat it without honey/sirup they can eat it normally?
no they must still lap it from the floor unless they edge once.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #297
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
Dear members of the kindom ,

I agree with Queen Hollyann you can certainly not overrule my great Queen
if any one gets to overrule anybody it would be the more active King/Queen who have this power Hollyann is the most active Queen and therefore her word is law

Greetings Your King
actually regardless of wether she is the most active or least active her word is just as strong as any other kings/queens so essentually there is no difference between her word and mine or yours and mine
Old 05-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #298
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
firstly yes only cooks and slaves will do this, and secondly, yeas servants may eat from a bowl, but must still lap it up like a dog.
Originally Posted by kami

Quote:
no they must still lap it from the floor unless they edge once.
"Whisper" He asked about servants; You said that we can eat in a bowl, but still have to lap it up. Nothing about edging or still eating on the floor. "whisper"
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #299
PrincessCutie

Hi. Does anyone mind if I join? I'm new here and like roleplaying so can I please be a slave or servant of some kind? Someone who recieves dares to complete anyway, thanks!

Dislikes: Humiliation, clamps, anal, orgasm denial over one week.

Limits: Public, Pics, Webcam, Scat, Visible Body Writing, Wax.

Not looking for a Master right now, but dares and tasks are always welcome ^.^

Please no more "can u be my mistress" messages, I get bored of them quickly and it will always be a no.
PrincessCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #300
Hannahsmaster9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
actually regardless of wether she is the most active or least active her word is just as strong as any other kings/queens so essentually there is no difference between her word and mine or yours and mine
Actually, the more active a king/queen is counts for a lot, as if a king were to in the past (i.e. in the middle ages) were to not be active in a kingdom, then the queen would make all the decisions, because she was active. (I know this is not historically correct, but its the scenario.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk