Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #16
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
i would like to come to your housse, dressed the way you ordered me to.
ring the bell, and wait.
you invite me in and we dont tell each other our real names or so.
you take command over me and use and abuse me all weekend.
humiliate me in private and in public for your pleasure and make sure your pleasure is satisfied ad the end off the weekend.
at the end of the weekend i get my stuff say goodbye and go home.
still both we dont know who we are but you are satisfied physical and mental.
maybe even later do it all again.
big kiss
I'm not especially into girls, nor into controlling others, but this is your fantasy. I do find meeting a stranger and simply throwing away all inhibitions with them highly stimulating. That's a fantasy I could get into.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:37 PM   #17
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
Well I don't know you. In my head is a pictures of me sitting next to a big question mark kinda like this

okay I know that you are 37 but thats all. I don't know how you look like or what you like.

Why don't you tell us something about yourself
or 12356416514a // ?????????????

You also know I consider myself nice looking, though not gorgeous by any means. I'm not sure how describing myself more would further a fantasy... but I'm a 5' 9.5", short haired brunette with brown eyes, weighing in at 122 lbs. I used to run, but not any more. Still I exercise everyday and keep myself in condition. I like pizza, men, sex, and reading history.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #18
Jake13

i would really like to be your dare slave and do just about anything you want me to.

And 37 is not that old
Jake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #19
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaSwitch View Post
Hmmm... well, like you I am a bit older than most on here. I'm 42 and certainly have things in mind.

I personally really love light bondage. Nothing too extreme, painful, or such but I love tying someone up or being tied up. The thought of being naked and helpless to someone else's whim is a huge turnon! Just like I love having someone in the same predictament.

I love to bind the hinds first so that the helplessness tension has time to build. Then I spread the legs a touch wider than is comfortable at first but not too much so, using this as the next small step in the mind game. The blindfold is next. This step really adds to the tension because you never know what is going to be next. Is it going to naughty or nice?

I then like to start are really long teasing session. This is intermixed with a random nipple or clit flick or twist, plenty of licking and exploring. Duration is really depending on the reaction and level of arousal being built up. I mix this up with some random fucking and forced sucking depending on my own mood.

I like to push and be pushed to the edge and kept there on the verge just unable to go over. I like to mix toys into the play just to really keep things exciting. Good vibes are great fun!

I really like finding someone's limits and helping them explore them and love it when someone does the same for me.

Something along the lines of what you are looking for?
I'm not looking for anything particular, but your details certainly fit my agenda. I also have (light) bondage fantasies, but with only me being restrained, blindfolded, spanked, whatever. And I also find that anticipation is often more exciting than the act itself. Most anything involving sucking lies along the path I like to travel. So, your fantasies somewhat match ones I might have.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #20
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake13 View Post
i would really like to be your dare slave and do just about anything you want me to.

And 37 is not that old
Well, As I mentioned in a previous posting on this thread, I'm not into controlling others, so being my "dare slave" will have to forever, in saecula saeculorum, remain a fantasy. But, out of curiosity, what kind of dares excite you the most??
Old 09-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #21
Jake13

dares that involve me doing something humiliating for a random woman. something that makes me think 'I can't believe I'm doing this'
Jake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #22
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake13 View Post
dares that involve me doing something humiliating for a random woman. something that makes me think 'I can't believe I'm doing this'
I can't express how wonderful it feels to be called "a random woman" :-D

I'm just joking . . . actually randomness can be alluring, and surprising.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #23
bouymark

Send a message via MSN to bouymark

Elsewhere you explained how interested you are in learning how to give men enhanced orgasms through touch. I would like to benefit from all your research and experience with your lover in achieving male orgasm. I would like to help u further with this mission, but also would like us to work together in developing the same understanding of the female orgasm. mark xx
bouymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #24
batgirl

Thanks. I think such research is very beneficial. Although approaching such things in a way that isn't necessarily totally spontaneous may at first seems somewhat clinical and even cold, it's actually very enriching. The female orgasm is definitely something that interests me a lot :-D
Old 10-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #25
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl View Post
or 12356416514a // ?????????????

You also know I consider myself nice looking, though not gorgeous by any means. I'm not sure how describing myself more would further a fantasy... but I'm a 5' 9.5", short haired brunette with brown eyes, weighing in at 122 lbs. I used to run, but not any more. Still I exercise everyday and keep myself in condition. I like pizza, men, sex, and reading history.
okay first off all I need to convert that into cm I'm from Germany and we don't use inch and feet. Anyway you are like 177 cm and 54.55 kg I am 6' tall, so only a little bit taller then you are.

First off a, I think you look good. I like brown hair and eyes and you are thin. I think brown eyes look warm and cute. I like pizza too but I rarely eat it. I'm interested in history, but most in Chinese and Europe history.

Okay so what would I do with you? Okay lets say I have a house on a lonely place. Your car stopped and you need help. I let you come into my house. The car repair service is closed today because they crashed all their own cars and can't come to help You have to stay here till tomorrow.

After I let you in I would talk to you to find out what you like and maybe make you coffee or tee. I like rooibos tea with vanilla. I love vanilla lol

I will write more later.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:28 AM   #26
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Okay. Now it came to my mind. I would love to inhale your worn panties and fuck you in the ass. How's that? Who cares the age babe? Who cares?
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:24 PM   #27
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Strip you down, tie you up, shove your head in a toilet and start fucking your ass then flush it and hit you in the back (makes it tighter, it's a physical reaction) right before I cum in it. After that I'd throat fuck you and keep going after you puke a few times until I feel you've had enough then make you clean your puke off me then shove your face in the rest of the mess you made and make you lick that up while I fuck your cunt. Then when I'm done using you just toss you outside naked, tied and a mess.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #28
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Delight View Post
I'm the demon.
Nah, you're just the nut case.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #29
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post
Okay. Now it came to my mind. I would love to inhale your worn panties and fuck you in the ass. How's that? Who cares the age babe? Who cares?
Thor's hammer, like many mythical entities, has a name - Mjollnir. I wonder if the mighty god of thunder ever sniffed ladies' underwear? A lot of people here seem focused on derrieres :-D

But everyone's allowed their own fantasy.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #30
batgirl

Quote:
o I'm from Germany and we don't use inch and feet. I am 6' tall....
hmmmm......

Quote:
After I let you in I would talk to you to find out what you like and maybe make you coffee or tee
I prefer tea.

Nice start!

I prefer American history at the moment. When I read about the War of 1812, Napoleon isn't there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk