Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #16
Maggy

He consorts with homophobes. Release the hounds! XD

Seriously, though x3 If your friends can't accept you if you turn out to be different, you really need new friends. Getting picked on is one thing you can't avoid, but do you honestly think your friends would abandon you if you outed yourself? It sounds a little shallow, to me... And kind of goes against the Sowisa way of life ._. which applies now more than ever.

Sowisa: Strap On Whenever It Seems Appropriate.

If it looks like making a major decision, taking a big step, or just plain getting off your arse and doing something is going to turn the world against you; strap it on good and tight. Otherwise you're just living in denial and letting the world walk all over you >.< And who wants that?
Limits: I guess it depends on my mood. ._.

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Sowisa~
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:06 PM   #17
AMGWallHax

I dont think my friends would abandon me, at least 5 of them are good people and are most likely not homophobes, but i have a few who are like that, and ive just been considering abandoning them, mainly because they are those kinds of people who pick on open-minded people, doing what they want. And before i out myself, i gotta make sure its something ill like :P, thanks for all the feedback, and i hope i can figure out my sexuality soon :3

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #18
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey :P

I think bicurious fits for what you describe. Reading all this posts about the definitions I kinda think you should take care to put not too much value in how you name it. These terms are just a try to describe feelings in words. But when you pick such a word and create your sexual feelings after it then I think you'd make a mistake.

Just be natural and enjoy what you like and leave the other stuff behind. If you find a girl, which you like, go for it. And if it's a guy, then there should be no difference for you, so go for it.^^ It's ofc not as easy with guys and you will have to figure out whether he's bi/gay or not.

Considering that you have many homophobics on your school and so on, you probably won't find someone in rl, at least not within the next weeks But on here and in other communitys you can get in touch with the thoughts (e.g. in the story section on here) and also with people who are bi/gay. Just being natural and go for what you like will show you over time whether you lose interest, just like it as 'fantasy' or you really wanna try stuff in real life.

I wish you all the best

Ps: Even though a friend coming out to one isn't that likely, you can ofc increase chances by being open-minded and stay back in debates about homophobes, or even defend gays/bis, if that doesn't kill your rep

pps: lol there were some posts posted while I was writing ^^
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #19
AMGWallHax

So what ways can i tell if one of my friends are gay/bi etc, because it would be nice to have someone i already know alot about to be my "partner" so to speak, not in sexual terms, or boyfriend terms, just someone to experiment with. Any tips? :P

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #20
Maggy

Instead of just asking flat out "are you gay" which some would find offensive, do what my mate said. Just ask if they've ever experimented with another guy, without letting on that you're actually interested.

Sowisa~
Old 09-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #21
AMGWallHax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Instead of just asking flat out "are you gay" which some would find offensive, do what my mate said. Just ask if they've ever experimented with another guy, without letting on that you're actually interested.
Id feel awkward asking someone ive known for years about that, but idk, i guess in time it will come.

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #22
Maggy

I should point out that's not my idea xD I found out it's actually an well used method for men finding other men when they're not in an environment where it's generally accepted that men like other men too.

Sowisa~
Old 09-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #23
AMGWallHax

I would just feel plain awkward asking a 9th grader if they have ever experimented with the same gender, and our town is pretty boring, but idk, ill figure out at least one or two bi/gay males at out school eventually, at least hopefully.

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #24
Maggy

Who knows? Maybe you'll be the only one! You'll be, like, the school mascot!

Sowisa~
Old 09-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #25
AMGWallHax

Hopefully not! I dont think i could handle the embarrassment of being the only bi curious at our school 0_o

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #26
AMGWallHax

Anybody else got any words of wisdom for me? :3

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:52 AM   #27
Abmp

Yes. My suggestion/reminder is to be proud of your chosen sexuality....and NEVER let anyone tell you otherwise.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:57 AM   #28
xxdarkxxbluexx

Gay, Straight or bi?
I'm bi
What are the advantages of your sexuality are, and disadvantages?
I don't really know if there are any advantages... It all depends on who your friends are and how accepting your family is. I personally don't have any advantages of being bi, other than I'm attracted to both girls and guys. Disadvantages would be, obviously, the general hate you would most likely get from people who are against your sexuality, who think that it is evil and sinful. I say you like who you like. Why should anyone else care.
What are different fetishes you are into?
I'm into everything basically. You name it, and I'm probably into it. The only thing I'm not completely into is scat. I could handle pretty much anything else-- I'm particularly fond of bondage.

Limits - Family, Permanent damage

Last edited by xxdarkxxbluexx; 11-17-2011 at 03:41 AM.
xxdarkxxbluexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #29
sokkos

I've always been open minded and would welcome calling myself bi however I've never had sex with a guy so really I'm straight. My best friend is gay so I've went to gay bars with him and a few friends and have always promise them that if I like a guy I will kiss him or more. Now I've kissed plenty of guys but have never got hard while doing so. However I do get hard and have sex with women

I think you should always keep your sexuality open and I do think its wrong to pigeon-hole yourself into choosing just the one as you never know when it will change. However I'm engaged now to a beautiful woman and I do not see us breaking up ever so really I've pigeon-hole myself into being straight forever.

Limits: Scat, illegal, messy, permanent, family, bestiality, very painful, wedgie.

Not said: I would give it a try.

I'm male and in my late 30s, straight and married.
sokkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #30
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Gay, Straight or bi?
What are the advantages of your sexuality are, and disadvantages? You have many more options to the number of people you can have sex with. Besides, I more into the sex for the pure pleasure of it all.
What are different fetishes you are into? I'm into the BDSM, I do have a Master and Mistress right now that I serve. Plus, I also like big butts.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, gay, straight