Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-08-2011, 06:19 AM   #16
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Unhappy light to moderate pain dare

I rolled a 2= light to moderate pain dare.

I decided to not accept the dare so I have to take a punishment.

I rolled a 5= write 250 sentences (again???, I think these dice are rigged )

I had to roll again 6= bondage 1= 1 hour

I will accept this dare, but I don't want to change it.
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #17
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Talking punishments completed

I finished my 250 sentences as punishment for not completing my dare. I left them on a picnic table in a park.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #18
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Unhappy corner time dare

I rolled 8= corner time 48= 48 minutes in the corner

I'm going to accept a punishment instead 1= 300 word essay

I must roll for another dare 6= bondage 1= 1 hour

I will accept this punishment, but I won't change it

I will start writing my essay, then I will go to the corner with my hands handcuffed behind my back.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:44 AM   #19
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Wow Silkysatin, you're really plowing through these. I'm happy that this thread has made at least one person happy .

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #20
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Red face my dare

5=(hidden public): Next time you are not at home and have to use a washroom, strip completely before using the toilet, then write 25 times "I must write this 25 times before getting redressed.", then you can get dressed.

I will accept this dare, so I will change it.

First of all, you will need a few types of dice. I suggest you use this site for this dare: http://www.roll-dice-online.com

Dares: - Roll a D11 -
1 (wedgie): Give yourself a sqeaky clean wedgie, roll two D6 to see how many times you must "floss" back and forth.
2 (light to moderate pain): First roll a D6 to determine how many minutes this will last. Attach one clothespin to each nipple and tie a length of string to each. One length of string should go over you shower pole and the other under your foot. Get into a squatting position and tie the two strings together. You should have one piece of string pulling up on one of your nipples and the other pulling down.
3 (cold): Roll a D4. This is the number ice cubes you must put in your underwear. They must stay in until they are completly melted. You may change your underwear after.
4 (pleasure): Roll a D6, you must edge that many times before you are allowed to have an orgasm.
5 (hidden public): Next time you are not at home and have to use a washroom, strip completely before using the toilet, then put a bar of soap in your mouth. When your finished using the restroom, redress, and then you can take the bar of soap out of your mouth. You must be sure to carry a bar of soap with you!
6 (bondage): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours you must stand with your nose in the corner with your hands handcuffed behind your back.
7 (spanking): Roll a D12 and multiply by two, this is how many times you will have to spank each cheek. Get on tiptoe and bend over as much as you can. Administer the spanking with your hands or an implement of your choice.
8 (corner time): Roll a 100 . This is the number of minutes you will have corner time to do. You must spend your corner time with your nose holding a coin against the wall, with your hands handcuffed behind your back, so you can't cheat. Every time you let the coin drop, you must roll for another dare.
9 (heat): Roll 1 D4 and multiply by ten. This is the number of drops of wax you must let fall on a sensitive part of your body.
10 (anal): Roll a D100. This is the number of points you must gain. You gain points by putting fingers up you bum as follows (number of fingers x number of fingers x number of minutes). Ex: If I use 2 fingers for ten minutes I get (2 x 2 x 10 = 40 points).*
11 (miscelaneous): Roll a 100 and multiply by 5. This is the number of times you must write the following sentence: "I must write this sentence neatly____times for accepting this dare."
Old 07-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #21
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default wedgie dare

1= (wedgie): Give yourself a sqeaky clean wedgie, roll two D6 to see how many times you must "floss" back and forth.

I rolled a 3. This was an easy one so I'll roll again.

I'll accept the dare, so I'll change it.

1 (wedgie): Give yourself a sqeaky clean wedgie, roll two D6 to see how many times you must "floss" back and forth. You will then leave the wedgie in and stand in the corner for (roll a 20 and multiply by 5) this is the number of minutes you must stand in the corner (your hands must remain on your top of your head ubtil your corner time is up, then you may remove the wedgie).
2 (light to moderate pain): First roll a D6 to determine how many minutes this will last. Attach one clothespin to each nipple and tie a length of string to each. One length of string should go over you shower pole and the other under your foot. Get into a squatting position and tie the two strings together. You should have one piece of string pulling up on one of your nipples and the other pulling down.
3 (cold): Roll a D4. This is the number ice cubes you must put in your underwear. They must stay in until they are completly melted. You may change your underwear after.
4 (pleasure): Roll a D6, you must edge that many times before you are allowed to have an orgasm.
5 (hidden public): Next time you are not at home and have to use a washroom, strip completely before using the toilet, then put a bar of soap in your mouth. When your finished using the restroom, redress, and then you can take the bar of soap out of your mouth. You must be sure to carry a bar of soap with you!
6 (bondage): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours you must stand with your nose in the corner with your hands handcuffed behind your back.
7 (spanking): Roll a D12 and multiply by two, this is how many times you will have to spank each cheek. Get on tiptoe and bend over as much as you can. Administer the spanking with your hands or an implement of your choice.
8 (corner time): Roll a 100 . This is the number of minutes you will have corner time to do. You must spend your corner time with your nose holding a coin against the wall, with your hands handcuffed behind your back, so you can't cheat. Every time you let the coin drop, you must roll for another dare.
9 (heat): Roll 1 D4 and multiply by ten. This is the number of drops of wax you must let fall on a sensitive part of your body.
10 (anal): Roll a D100. This is the number of points you must gain. You gain points by putting fingers up you bum as follows (number of fingers x number of fingers x number of minutes). Ex: If I use 2 fingers for ten minutes I get (2 x 2 x 10 = 40 points).*
11 (miscelaneous): Roll a 100 and multiply by 5. This is the number of times you must write the following sentence: "I must write this sentence neatly____times for accepting this dare."
Old 07-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #22
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default bondage dare

6= (bondage): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours you must stand with your nose in the corner with your hands handcuffed behind your back.

I rolled a 2.

I will accept my 2 hours in handcuffs while in the corner. I will change the dare.

I will accept 1 more dare tonight.

First of all, you will need a few types of dice. I suggest you use this site for this dare: http://www.roll-dice-online.com

1 (wedgie): Give yourself a sqeaky clean wedgie, roll two D6 to see how many times you must "floss" back and forth. You will then leave the wedgie in and stand in the corner for (roll a 20 and multiply by 5) this is the number of minutes you must stand in the corner (your hands must remain on your top of your head ubtil your corner time is up, then you may remove the wedgie).
6 (bondage): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours you must stand with your nose in the corner with your hands handcuffed behind your back, you will also have your mouth duct taped shut.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #23
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Cool spanking dare

7= (spanking): Roll a D12 and multiply by two, this is how many times you will have to spank each cheek. Get on tiptoe and bend over as much as you can. Administer the spanking with your hands or an implement of your choice.

I rolled an 11.

I will accept this dare (22 swats- OUCH!!!). I will use a wood paddle with holes.
I will also change the dare.

6 (bondage): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours you must stand with your nose in the corner with your hands handcuffed behind your back, you will also have your mouth duct taped shut.
7 (spanking): Roll a D100. This is how many swats you willl receive from someone of the opposite sex. The swats will be given with a wood paddle with holes, while you are bending over holding your ankles. You must have a friend (other than the person paddling you), watch you receive your swats. You may give the swats to yourself, if you prefer, with no one watching, but the amount you receive doubles.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #24
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Smile writing sentences

11= (miscelaneous): Roll a 100 and multiply by 5. This is the number of times you must write the following sentence: "I must write this sentence neatly____times for accepting this dare."

I rolled a 66 X 5= 330 sentences I must write.
I accept the dare, so I'll change it.

7 (spanking): Roll a D100. This is how many swats you willl receive from someone of the opposite sex. The swats will be given with a wood paddle with holes, while you are bending over holding your ankles. You must have a friend (other than the person paddling you), watch you receive your swats. You may give the swats to yourself, if you prefer, with no one watching, but the amount you receive doubles.
11 (miscelaneous): Write a 5,000 word essay on standing in the corner.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
Old 07-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #25
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Red face paddling

I rolled a:
7= (spanking): Roll a D100. This is how many swats you willl receive from someone of the opposite sex. The swats will be given with a wood paddle with holes, while you are bending over holding your ankles. You must have a friend (other than the person paddling you), watch you receive your swats. You may give the swats to yourself, if you prefer, with no one watching, but the amount you receive doubles.

I rolled a 38= 38 swats.

I will accept this dare with the swats given by my male friend, with my girlfriend watching.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

Old 07-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #26
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Red face punishment for failed dare

I rolled a 5= (hidden public): Next time you are not at home and have to use a washroom, strip completely before using the toilet, then put a bar of soap in your mouth. When your finished using the restroom, redress, and then you can take the bar of soap out of your mouth. You must be sure to carry a bar of soap with you!

I decided to take a punishment instead, in which I rolled a 6. I have posted asking for a punishment for failing to do this dare.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #27
silkysatin
getDare Devil

I rolled a 6= (bondage): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours you must stand with your nose in the corner with your hands handcuffed behind your back.

I then rolled and got a 6= 6 hours in the corner with my hands handcuffed behind my back.

I'll leave this dare since I think it's a good one.

Old 08-24-2011, 06:07 PM   #28
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default 5,000 word essay

11= (miscelaneous): Write a 5,000 word essay on standing in the corner.

I guess I'll accept this dare, so I get to change it.

11 (miscelaneous): Roll a D12, That is how many hours of detention you must serve. Ask someone on get dare to give you the detention. You must do everything they ask during the detention, within your limits, of course.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:03 PM   #29
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Red face 11 hour detention

I rolled an 11.

11 (miscelaneous): Roll a D12, That is how many hours of detention you must serve. Ask someone on get dare to give you the detention. You must do everything they ask during the detention, within your limits, of course.

I then rolled another 11. I will ask the creator of this dare to give me the 11hour detention.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:15 PM   #30
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default spanking

I rolled a =7 (spanking): Roll a D100. This is how many swats you will receive from someone of the opposite sex. The swats will be given with a wood paddle with holes, while you are bending over holding your ankles. You must have a friend (other than the person paddling you), watch you receive your swats. You may give the swats to yourself, if you prefer, with no one watching, but the amount you receive doubles.

I then rolled a 50 = 50 swats. I will give them to myself so it doubles to 100. I'll change this since I accepted it.

7 (spanking): Roll a D100. This is how many swats you will get. You must ay thank you, please give me another one after every swat or the paddling starts over.

Advertisements
Kink Talk