Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-25-2008, 09:27 PM   #16
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

it getting nicer... and i would want more
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:56 AM   #17
alexrules01

Umm I got confused. So Bethan lives next to John but she has to stay at his place??
Old 01-26-2008, 05:25 AM   #18
Silver Wolf

yes because the mum isn't happy about her living on her own therefore she wants bethen to live with john and his family for a while but the family isn't there

ill continue this tonight
Old 01-26-2008, 05:27 AM   #19
alexrules01

ok, its just that part of the story was very rushed and did'nt make that much sense. Good story though
Old 01-26-2008, 01:13 PM   #20
Davros
Account Banned

Yeah, seems quite rushed now. Quite hard to read too.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:00 PM   #21
Silver Wolf

it will slow down now i just wanted to get the whole reasons and backgrounds out of the way to get to the point of the tital
Old 01-26-2008, 02:01 PM   #22
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Wolf View Post
it will slow down now i just wanted to get the whole reasons and backgrounds out of the way to get to the point of the tital
Still, slow down and take your time. Some stories have been going on for ages but are worth the wait
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:49 PM   #23
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

Great story. Waiting for updates.
Don't abandon it.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #24
Silver Wolf

Default just to let everyone no

ye sorry for the delay in the next part it is half done and it is a big part the reason for the delay is that currently i have been bed ridden with an asmatic cough lol lucky me an currently i am just trying to recover sorry everyone

nope just gon to the doctors again if my tonsils keep swelling then its tonsillitis

Last edited by Silver Wolf; 02-07-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Silver Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #25
Isabell

Waiting for more to appear on this story. Looks good so far. Is there going to be any back history as to why she has the outfits and toys? Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #26
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Err How Does A Cough Effect Writing A Story?!?
And B.T.W. GREAT Story!! Pleaaassseee Continue!

Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:10 PM   #27
BeX25

I love this story so far, I am hooked. I like the way you set it up and suprised us with the fact she lives next door. I hope he makes her turn all his fantasies into realities. I think it would be good if he had a party and humiliated her infront of everyone, but thats just my warped mind

Keep up the good work.

BeX

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:45 PM   #28
Silver Wolf

Post Woooooo new part more coming soon

[Ok just to clear things up john found really short skirts and erotic underwear nothing like leather and such and the toys made were crude items probably directed to make on some site read this passage most of your questions will be answered] also I have separated this passage not sure if I will keep this up because the thoughts might be better jumbled up

John walked briskly down the stairs nearly taking two at a time and as he passed the thresh hold of the door bethen had a notion of slamming it in his face she doubted he would ever show anyone the items he threatened to show but then again he had come this far who is to say he would not but even though she put down the notion of slamming the door she still thought constantly of ways to trick john and making him pay for ever threatening her.

As john looked of his shoulder catching a glare from bethen he almost decided to stop his plan but feeling the weight in his hand stopped him *stupid* *he thought if I want to bail out now ill never finish this* with a new determined mind set he briskly walked out of the house hoping bethen did not notice.

Head down bethen followed john out of her house still thinking about what she could do, absentmindedly she closed the door behind her. With sudden realization that there would be no going back for a while hit her when the door slammed with a sharp sense of finality. Slowly she but away her thought of how she was going the pay john back and started to think more about what was going to happen in her stay at john’s house

Grinning john started to walk slowly yet surly down the street making sure bethen was following ignoring the scowl she gave him, it was not long before they reached his house taking his house keys out of his pocket he slowly opened his door onto a brightly colored corridor filled with many family photos which would normally be embarrassing but john paid no attention to these dropping the set of keys he had into a pot which sat next to a Grey colored phone which all rested on a small shelf a meter or two away from the entrance, the floor which they walked on was mainly red with odd designs flowing throughout eventually taking all this into view bethen eventually saw where this corridor lead to, two doors on the left hand side leading into unknown rooms gave nothing away except they were of a dark red color and at the end of corridor was a scarily steep set of stairs, unfortunately the second floor light was of so above the stairs was thrown into darkness, bethen sighed it was no different to her house even though she expected this she was almost disappointed in the lack of mystery.

“Do you want a grand tour or a dinner?” inquired John
“Hmm” said bethen absentmindedly in her deep thoughts “sorry what”
“Dinner you know food, or would you like to see the place”
“Ermmm” abruptly bethen’s stomach rumbled “dinner I guess”
“Ok then follow me” said john opening the second door “oh but would you close the front door?”

Absentmindedly bethen closed the door as she would at home then it struck her of how natural the situation seemed to become in the current circumstances alarmed she almost slammed the door, hoping the john did not notice her behaviour she hastily closed the door and briskly walked into what would appear to be the living room.

John grinned at what he saw through to corner of his eye, he gently placed the bags on the sofa which was just to the left as you walked into the living room opposite was the television and to the left of that was a large window which revelled a beautiful view of a lushes green garden, when bethen finally entered she was amazed at such a site even though she lived next door all her garden was patio and rocks hardly any green at all this was completely different slowly she began to think that their houses might not be as similar as she would have liked.

Slightly confused at bethen’s reaction john opened the final door leading to the kitchen which was rather pleasant john thought though slightly small it had a nice cooker washing machine drier and even a dishwasher and against the far wall stood a square table

“So what would you like?”
“Sorry” asked bethen still looking round the kitchen-making john sigh
“FOOD… Dinner MEAL you know eating we generally do it here”
“Whatever I don’t mind”
“Fine here” john said as he had his back to her, but when he turned round he held a plate and a blue dog bowl,
“Err what are you doing” inquired bethen a little slow on the uptake
“Well I am feeding you”

Bethen just could not believe what he was asking of her and how could he be so calm over it though admittedly she fantasized many times about her master forcing her to do this even though it is rather stereotypical what was she going to do one minuet she was an honored guest the next she is blackmailed. After worrying about the possibilities john held in his hands she eventually ran out of options when john placed the bowl on the floor next to him and ever so quietly yet with tremendous power he said “on your hands and knees now”

Slowly and jerkily bethen found herself obeying there would be time to plot and escape later she was curious to see what john had in mind.

John was utterly amazed she was doing it she was actually listening and obeying him which was perfect since he didn’t actually plan to blackmail her sure he could tease her and act as if he would do it but he couldn’t it was not in his nature but she did not have to know that
“Oi did I say you could eat with your hands???? Hmmm no I did not now eat properly”

John now grinned at the power he held over this girl, the girl who he thought was timid and shy who in actual fact liked to toy with herself as he discovered when he found her stash she was like him she wore as many masks as he did yet when no one was around she was her true self and that is exactly what john wanted her to be around him, her true self.

But for now he dug into his own slices of pizza while bethen ate the mashed up mess in the dog bowl

Bethen just couldn’t help feeling slightly aroused at this new way john was treating her even though she barely knew him she had basically built up a picture of a shy nerdish boy who sucked at French she had no idea he was like this in-fact she wished he would be worse [a wish which would soon become utter reality]

ok please remember to post and pm me your thoughts on the plot or even char background even if it only concerns disgussion

Last edited by Silver Wolf; 02-22-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Silver Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 06:57 AM   #29
Silver Wolf

Default part 10

When the dinner was finished john finally allowed bethen to stand and with a yawn said that he would show her the room that his parents had left her. And with that he asked or ordered (bethen did not know which) to follow him to the room. When they were leaving the kitchen bethen noticed another door next to the one they came in curious bethen blurted out

“What does that door lead to?”
“Hm oh ill show you tomorrow” john replied apparently uncaring

The question surprised john but also thrilled him he just could not wait for his plan to move on, but sadly john put thoughts of future plans away for the time being and pushed open the door to the living room making sure bethen was following he picked up all but one of her bags

“Erm what about that one?” asked bethen not quite sure what was packed in it
After she asks john laughs harshly

“Sorry I am not having you play with those toys tonight” at this statement bethen blushes uncontrollably and john walks on heading for the stairs but as he starts climbing he asks

“Say tell me where exactly did you buy them and how did you find out how to make them”
“Ermm.well…err” bethen stutters
“ANSWER ME or face the consequences” john stats with a demanding tone
“Ok ok I got both from some site its not hard”
“Good I expect a more timely response in the future though. Now come on your room is next to mine here.”

John stops at the top of the stairs with 4 possible doors one is open showing a cream colour bathroom the first is in front of john but he ignores that one (probably the parents room bethen guesses) that leaves the room to the right of them and the top front room.

“Ok this room to the right will be yours, you might as well take a shower ill put your bags in here if you need me ill be downstairs…. ok?”
“Fine I guess”

And with that short conversation john left bethen at the top of the stairs while he went into the room on the right which would apparently be her room, sighing bethen walked into the bathroom and closed the door noting the lock she locked the door and with a smile of satisfaction because john would not be able to spy on her during her shower, as she began to undress she looked around relaxing when she saw the towel but suddenly realising that john would be unpacking her things she immediately tensed up shaking of the foreboding she slipped of her school skirt and unbuttoned her blouse leaving he in her bra and panties but when she moved to take of her panties she realised that they were completely wet when did that happen bethen wondered thinking about johns commanding voice she suddenly started to play with herself imagining scenarios and some dark and filthy place where he punished her for being bad.

“Is everything ok in there?”

Bethen stopped immediately and was forced to reply in a strained voice “fine fine”, some how john had managed to stop her from finishing was he watching her or was it coincidence. Bethen shook her head he could not see her the door was locked he must be on his way down ignoring her wild fantasies bethen unclipped her bra and stepped into the shower.

John grinned evilly at bethen’s response and made his way down stairs again soo enough he was in front of the door bethen asked about the basement door he quickly opened it making sure to close the door again and walked down the brightly lit but cold steps as soon as he reached the bottom he walked in to an oval shaped room which seemed to hold many items all but the computer in the corner were covered with a dark cloth even the shelves were covered. But non of this interested john he headed towards the computer and sat down, there were many images on the screen but only one was moving and it was a naked girl in a shower to be more precise it was bethen upstairs, as john smiled at the video uplink he created he saved a file naming it bethen plays with self 1 and then continued to watch bethen shower still grinning somewhat evilly
Old 02-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #30
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

wow nice story .go on
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk