Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 06-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #16
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One fateful day 11

Both Jacques and Frank were tied up against the badminton net, their hard dicks fully erect, facing up. They strugged against the restraints, trying to free themselves, helpless, only able to observe the ongoing lesbian orgy in front of their eyes.

Rita, Danielle, Suzy, Diane and Marie, all engrossed in each other's tender flesh, probing each other in turn, allowing the temptations of lust and desire to fill thir loins. There, Danielle's fingers deeply engrossed in Diane's pussy; here, Marie licking Rita's pussy, lapping it up as a cat would, while Suzy played with Rita's breasts just as Rita's fingers slid in and out of her.

ONly when all the girls were fully satisfied, after long minutes of pleasuring and ecstasy, did they allow the boys release, not by unwrapping them from their net prison, but by allowing them to orgasm as the five girls worked on their private areas.

"My God, Dan! You're a horny toad!"
"Aren't I?"

Danielle giggled as she finished telling Rita her own account of what could have happened had the strip badminton game ventured further. After everyone had stripped, it had been decided that it was better to call it quits before two things happened: either it went too far, or someone could come in to denounce them, security or otherwise. So the three badminton players had retreated to their own court and gotten dressed, as the two couples had hurried to the changing rooms for quick showers.

"We're really naughty, aren't we?"
"I don't mind being naughty."

Danielle and Rita were both in the shower, rinsing the sweat away from their bodies. Danielle could not help but stare at her naked friend - there was something magical in Rita's gait, now that she was pregnant, which only made her more beautiful and desirable. Danielle kept staring at Rita's belly and pussy; this is where the baby would come out from, and it was also where it had come into her bully. Rita kept her pussy clean shaven, so there was no hair at all, whereas Danielle herself kept only a slight strip of hair.

"How do you feel?"
"Great. You?"
"No, I mean, how do you feel?"

Rita realized the question was more than superficial, so she tried to understand exactly whant Danielle meant.

"Feel about what?"
"About... you know. Being pregnant."
"Oh! Well, right now... it feels wonderful. Didn't feel like that at first."
"Didn't you want it?"
"Oh! I did... but not the responsibility that comes with it. And Jacques, well... he wants it so bad."
"He does?"
"Sure... He's all attention towards me... he's so considerate... much more so than we first met... or even before I became pregnant."
"It changed your relationship."
"Of course it did. Why? You're not pregnant, are you?"
"Oh no! No, never... I mean not now. Not yet."
"You seem concerned."

Danielle's thoughts were confused. On the one hand, she had much lust and desire for Rita at the moment, which gave her all sorts of dirty thoughts - on the other, she was seeing the changes the pregnancy was having on Rita, subtle hints which made her wonder how being in a relationship, let alone being pregnant, affected her as a whole. Would she indulge in the games? Danielle was also wondering how all of this was affecting Frank - and why she couldn't help but seeing him having sex with other girls while she watched. It made no sense to her - if she did love him - that she would want him to be promiscuous.

Rita went over to Danielle and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Honey, I know what you're thinking."
"You do?"
"Maybe. I think you're scared you don't love him enough."
"How can you know that?"
"He's not the first boyfriend you've had."
"Are we really that? Boyfriend-girlfriend?"
"Honey, you're just scared because of that other stupid dude that dumped you. You can love again. You can be loved again."

Rita actually kissed Danielle on the lips.

"If he won't do, then I will."

Danielle smiled at her friend. She felt so close to her... naked in the shower... no one watching. Danielle contained herself - but she was desperate for some loving. Rita realized.

"You haven't slept together yet, have you?"
"No. God! I want to. We almost did, today... at the mall. Really."
"Wow!"
"We just got interrupted sort of..."
"Honey, you need that dick of his inside you, pronto. You need to feel it - him - inside you. If you love him, you'll know then."
"Really? It's that simple?"
"That's how I knew about Jacques. First time he took me, ahrd... came into me... I knew it was him. He was the one."
"I'm just wondering how you manage it... I mean, you told me about that swap thing you did last year so... how...?"
"Honey, it's much too early in your relationship with Frank to think of these things."
"But what about tomorrow?"

Rita was puzzled.

"What about tomorrow?"
"Well... the party, and other people... and Sandra will be there... and sex..."
"Oh! For the love of... stop anticipating, Dan. Just stop it. You're so insecure all of a sudden."
"Mabye it was those girls... the way he reacted to them."
"Honey, we all reacted to them. Even you."
"I know... isn't that odd? I mean, I'm not a lesbian."
"What does that have to do with anything? You and me had sex, and that doesn't make us lesbians, but you're still hot, and I would do you in a heartbeat. Dan, you make things complicated."
"I know, I'm sorry."

Rita gave a big hug to Danielle.

"Beauty is beauty, and we can't choose what turns us on. We're open-minded. We're the lucky ones. Some people can't get aroused unless they have a midget and a donkey in the same room."

Danielle burst out laughing.

"All it takes for us is a little skin..."

Danielle was still laughing, but tears were forming in the corner of her eyes from the stress.

"I'm just tired, I guess... and I do need a fuck. I need it so bad."
"We'll make sure you get one... a good one... in the meantime, you should finish washing yourself... get yourself all clean for your dirty fuck!"

Rita and Danielle laughed it off. It was good to be together again, with friends. And Danielle knew that, if Rita promised she would get a fuck, it would happen, even if she had to do it herself - which Danielle would not have really minded, at this point.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:20 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 12

The door opened and Danielle walked into her apartment, followed closely by Frank, Rita and Jacques.

"Make yourselves at home," she clamored. "If you want anything to drink, just say so."
"What plans for supper?"
"Well, none at the moment, Rita, I surely wasn't expecting you!"

Rita laughed at Danielle's comment.

"We should order in," Jacques said.

Everyone agreed. Danielle's apartment wasn't that large, but it was large enough now that she lived alone and Stan had moved out. She had been mindful to remove anything that could have reminded her of him - even if some memories lingered in some places. It was hard for Danielle to let him go - he had been kind at some point, after all. She turned her eyes to Frank, somewhat hesitantly. What if Frank turned out to be as fickle as Stan? She sighed: all this insecurity was getting the better of her. She needed to move on to better things.

They sat in the living room, Rita and Jacques on one couch, Frank on the folding chair. Danielle brought refreshments in the form of juice and a phone book which she handed to Frank.

"Where shall we order?"

Frank started perusing through the various restaurants, but his mind was unclear as to what could be ordered. He asked for suggestions.

"I'd like something healthy," Rita said. "For the baby."
"Salads. Maybe like, uh... Grilled chicken Caesar thingy..." Jacques suggested.
"Good idea. One for you and one for me?"
"Depends on portions."

That comment made Frank think.

"We could order at Demers. Portions are good and delivery is fast."
"Fine."
"I like Demers," Danielle said from the other room.
"So it's grilled chicken caesar salad for Jacques and Rita, meal-sized. Plenty for two."
"If you say so... can I get fries on top of that?"
"No problem, Jacques. Danielle, what do you want?"
"um... I don't know. Pizza? No... uh... I don't know."
"I wanted spaghetti..."

Frank blushed, for no apparent reason, then commented.

"I love spaghetti!"

If the others found his sudden 'revelation' odd, they said nothing about it.

"How about lasagna?" Rita suggested. "One for both of us?"
"Yes, that would be perfect."
"Ooh! I want lasagna."

Jacques turned to Rita.

"Honey, you're just highly susceptible to suggestion when it comes to food. We'll stick with the salad."
"Ok. I love you..."
"Love you too, love."

They kissed. Frank offered to call.

"He's such a gentleman," Rita commented.

No one replied. Frank made the call and placed the order.

"It will be there in about forty-five minutes."
"Do you mind if we turn the tv on, Dan?"
"Not at all."
"What are you doing in there?"

Danielle had not yet returned from the kitchen.

"You'll see."
"Okay."

The television went on and Rita started cycling through the channels.

"You don't have a lot of channels, Dan."
"I know. They're expensive and Stan was cheap with that. I might get more."

Rita stopped at at a news program.

"Let's see what's going on in the world."

News was boring, but Rita seemed focused on it for a while. Jacques and Frank started talking.

"So, first time you've been here."
"Actually, yes. It's cozy."
"You should come over to our place just outside Montreal. It's amazing."
"You have a house?"
"Yeah."
"Wow... I'm jealous."
"Don't be. It's not paid for!"

At that time, Danielle walked into the room, carrying a tray with ritz crackers covered with cheese and paté. But the shock came when all saw she was naked - except for her socks. Rita smiled gleefully, while Frank and Jacques looked on, stunned.

"You can start the clock now, Frank."

It had been six years since Frank had seen Danielle fully naked - and in those six years, she had become quite the gorgeous young woman. Frank could not stare away. Her breasts were rounder, firmer, her belly slim and lean, her hips wider and curvier, and her pussy... she kept only a slight strip of hair. Frank's mind was blank at the sight of the naked figure of his girlfriend - girlfriend... would-be girlfriend. He grew hesitant, but tried to chase the uncertainty away. Why did it keep creeping up? And why was he suddenly thinking of Sandra?

Sandra... the first girl he had ever fucked for a purpose. Not his first fuck, the first sexual relationship to which he had committed. Why had he given in at that time, when all he had really wanted was Danielle?

Rita's words snapped him back to the moment.

"You are... awesome!"
"I know, I am. Frank, you can start the clock."
"uh... yeah."
"Clock?"

Without going too much into detail, Danielle explained to Rita and Jacques about the earlier dare this afternoon.

"That was nice..."
"I have another dare for you, naked one, "Jacques laughed as he was talking. "You meet the delivery person in your birthday suit."
"Classic!" Rita commented. "I like it."
"Sure... well, depends."
"Depends on what?"
"If it's an old geezer, I'm not opening the door like that. Only a young man or woman."
"We can live with that," Jacques answered.

Frank said nothing. His mind was confused by Danielle's sudden nakedness, and in front of Rita and Jacques. He felt cheated of a moment, of a victory of some kind. He did not want to feel like that, but he did.

The question was now how to deal with it.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 13

Perhaps it was because Jacques was a man. Or maybe it was some other reason.

Frank was pacing about the kitchen, eyes staring at the ground, while Rita and a naked Danielle waited in the living room for the meal to arrive. Jacques was standing across the room from him - the television in the other room was drowning out their conversation.

"Talk to me, bro."
"What?"
"What's up? You gay?"
"What?"

Frank looked at Jacques with bewilderment. Jacques elaborated:

"When Danielle walked into the room, naked, you practically fainted - and not the good kind of fainting. What's up?"

Frank wanted to say it, but he could not find the words he needed. Jacques understood and tried to help him.

"So... we've got a naked Danielle and a bothered Frank. So... obviously, it's not that she's naked, otherwise you'd be a real freak, which you don't seem to be."
"Thanks for the vote."
"Don't mention it... so the only thing I can think of is that... you don't want me to see her naked."
"What?"
"Well, do you? I mean, do you mind?"
"Well, not really, no."
"Are you sure?"

Jacques nodded his head.

"Frank, I think we're raining on your parade."
"We're glad you're here."
"And if we weren't, you would have probably boned Danielle by now."
"What? No."
"Yes, you would. Because she would have jumped you. Man, can't you see... she wants you bad."
"I know she does."
"So take her into the other room, push her onto the bed and do her."
"You make it sound so romantic!"
"Sarcasm will get you nowhere. Look, I'm sorry Frank, but we're here, and Danielle's not going to let Rita just run off, unless you give her a damn good excuse. If you get what I mean."
"What if I'm not ready?"
"Dude, if you're not ready to bone her, you've got some serious problem going on in that thick skull!"
"First of all, I don't want to 'bone' her. I want to... make love."
"Ah!"
"What does that mean?"
"It means, buddy, that you're in love. Love, love, love. And that's a good thing. But you're still caught up in thinking like the olden times."
"Jacques, you'd better get to a point fast."
"Boning. Sex. Fucking. Screwing. Doing. Making love. Same damn thing, different names."
"No it's not."
"Yes it is. Words are just words, they can't hurt if you don't let them. You want to sleep with her? Just do. You don't like the word? Change it. Don't use it. Say nothing. Don't name it. Just do it."

Frank knew Jacques was trying to help, but there was more than that going on.

"It's not just about sex... I feel awkward... like. You know, six years ago, I almost had sex with Danielle."
"I heard the story."
"Almost... it feels like I've been stuck on 'almost' for six years."
"You've gotten used to it."
"What if... it changes everything?"
"It will. For the better."
"How can you know?"
"I don't. I trust. Damn it, Frank, if you didn't care so much for Danielle, you would just do her and damn the consequences. You don't, you hold back, and it's hurting you - and her. You know what she would give to feel you inside her right now? Anything... well, almost anyway."
"So I just pick her up, drag her to the bedroom and do her, is that what you're saying?"
"No. I'm saying... you need to stop antagonizing yourself. I'll help you."
"How?"
"Frank, you're going to have to trust in me a little. I know Danielle a bit, and I know Rita quite a lot. And Rita wants you to fuck Danielle... believe me, I know. All in due time, and sooner than later, hopefully - but in the meantime, stop antagonizing yourself. Have fun."
"I guess you're right."

Jacques went over to Frank and gave him a big hug - this took Frank by surprise and it took him a while to give the hug back.

"Better?"
"I guess."
"Come on, man. I know you're confused, but trust me, everything will get clearer. I guarantee it."
"Okay."
"In the meantime, we should got back to them girls..."

As they returned to the living room, they heard Rita and Danielle talk about the upcoming delivery.

"Maybe we should try to pay him in kind?" Rita was saying.

Danielle seemed very reluctant.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."
"I'm just thinking of giving him a handjob or something. You've done worse."

Danielle looked towards Frank.

"Have I?"
"Well..."

Rita noticed the boys were back.

"Well... not really, no... you did do some pretty intense things a while back."
"That was before I had someone important in my life..."

Frank knew she was talking partly for his benefit, and he admired the gesture. He wanted to prove he was part of the gang, willing to commit, willing to indulge in fantasies and silliness.

"Well, just offer it. If he says no, that's it."
"I don't want to give a handjob to a stranger," Danielle protested, but it seemed more for show.
"What if I do it with you?"
"What? You and me giving him a handjob?"
"Why not?"

Rita looked at Jacques, who gave his approval, adding simply:

"Only if he says yes though. And we still pay him for the pizza, unless he refuses. Just maybe no tip."

He smirked as he added that last comment.

"In fact, girls, I dare you to give him a handjob... and to blow his load all over the pizza!"
"We're not ordering pizza."
"Oh right... forgot. um... never mind then."
"Maybe we can save it?" Rita suggested.

Frank was disgusted: this was not something which he fancied, not in the slightest. While Danielle did not seem particularly stimulated at the idea, Rita and Jacques were both obviously aroused at the suggestion. This made Frank think of how little he really knew about them and their habits.

"Or not?"

Rita added that comment upon seeing Frank's face.

"I don't know. Let's just decide these things when he gets to the door, okay?"
"Done."

The moment lingered in the air for a moment, Frank wondering how many more discoveries he would make over the evening about Rita and Jacques, and their turn-ons. He also wondered why that seemed relevant: after all, should Danielle not remain the focus of his concentration? The puzzle kept his mind occupied, preventing him from falling back into self-doubt.

It would not be long before the doorbell.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:47 AM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 14

Frank had reached a crossroads in his life - Jacques was right. Frank knew he was not only scared of committing to Danielle, but also that his relationship with her would change if they ever actually made love. Six years to wait was a long time, and the moment was nearly upon them. He was slowly realizing how much more involved the deed was than it had initially seemed. Physically speaking, there was nothing to it, as he knew from his experiences with Sandra. Emotionally, psychologically and even spiritually, it was a leap of faith into the unknown. Never mind the fact the he did not know if he could satisfy her physically, the implications of being in a steady relationship with someone was new to him. Could he adapt to her needs? Could he commit to her fully? Would he not be better off with a relationship such as the one he had entertained with Sandra?

All these questions rolled around his brain as the group of four waited for the door to ring. Much was hanging on that simple doorbell: their food, of course, would be coming over, but there was also the possibility of a dare to be accomplished - if the conditions felt right. Danielle was sitting on the couch, naked, besides Rita and they were chatting away, carefree as ever. Jacques had gone to the bathroom, so Frank was left alone to his own devices, waiting for the doorbell to ring, while his mind pondered the meaning of life and what seemed to be other pertinent questions, such as when would the damn door bell ring.

As in echo to his desire, the buzzer from downstairs was heard, so Danielle got up and buzzed him in. She stood near the door, ready to peek through the eyehole so she could decide if she did the dare or not. She turned to Frank and saw his concerned look.

"If you want, we can just skip it..."

Frank had to take a moment to consider the option.

"Do you want to do it?"
"Well... kinda. I mean, it's always fun to see their reaction when they see a naked girl opening the door."
"Ever done that before?"
"A few times. Few years back. But you know, it doesn't need to go any further than that."
"You do what you want, Danielle, I'll support you all the way."

Danielle smiled, as Jacques hurried back into the room.

"Food!"
"In a moment, honey."

Rita got up and joined Danielle near the door. There were footsteps in the hall. Danielle peeked to see who it was. She seemed pleased and, taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

The young man looked up from the package and almost dropped it, his eyes wide, his jaw almost dropping.

"Hi... It's for us?"
"uh...yeah... it... uh... is... yeah. Wow."

Danielle giggled. The delivery boy - really a young man in his mid-twenties, of hispanic origin, not bad looking - could not help but stare at Danielle's breasts.

"Well, come in."

Danielle moved aside and the man walked into the apartment. He immediately noticed the other two gentlemen - this seemed to quiet his impulse down as he took a small step back.

"That'll be 41.54$."
"hmmm... listen, I was wondering if maybe we could pay you... differently."

The delivery man practically choked.

"I'm... I'm really not supposed to..."
"We don't mind... we'll pay you if that's the only way..."
"Well, uh... what do you have in mind?"

The innocent tone the delivery man was trying to take was fake - everyone saw it, even himself. This felt like a bad porno.

As much as he wanted to keep a distance from the events, Frank was noticing how much of a turn-on it was, even for him.

Danielle turned to Rita with a complicit look, then back to the delivery man.

"What's your name?"
"Luis."
"Hi, Luis. I'm Dan. This is Ree. These two boys are our friends, Eff and Jay."

There were awkward salutations.

"Do you have any other deliveries to make?"
"Well, yeah... but they can wait a few moments, I guess."

Rita grabbed Luis by the hand and dragged him towards the couch. She gently sat him down - she then motioned Frank and Jacques - or Eff and Jay as they were to be referred to in the man's presence - to either side of him. Rita then pulled Danielle towards her, before turning back to their guest.

"Now then, Luis, for the next ten minutes, you have complete control over me and Dan. Would you like Dan to undress me?"

Luis nodded, and Frank realized how easy it was for Rita to manipulate Luis into working along the lines she wanted to implement.

Jacques whispered to Luis.

"Ever seen a pregnant woman naked before?"
"No."
"It's awesome, man... they're so perfect... round... firm breasts... it's unbelieveable, man. I'm the dad, by the way."
"Congrats."

Danielle slowly started to strip her friend, from top to bottom - she pulled the blouse off, caressing the skin all along, then unclasped the bra. Rita's breasts were indeed larger than usual during her pregnancy, something that no one seemed to mind. Danielle made her movements as sexy as possible, while Rita abandoned herself to the tender devices of her friend. All three men were aroused by the spectacle. Danielle and Rita took their time stripping the latter, caressing each other's body along the way. The guys were unable to move, mesmerized by the display of naked flesh.

Eventually, Rita was naked, her full pregnant figure visible to all. Frank had to agree: the roundness of her belly and breasts, combined with her general physique, made her look amazing.

"Did you enjoy that, Luis?"

Luis just nodded in agreement, unable to speak.

"That's nice... would you like Dan and me to do a bit more together? Or would you rather we take care of you?"

Frank found Rita's twist to be particularly evil - it seemed to hint that Luis could only select one of the options. But Luis had his mind set - perhaps because of the show he had just been given.

"I want you two to kiss and touch each other... in the private areas..."
"All right, what do you think Dan?"

Danielle had a quick glance towards Frank, as if seeking his approval. Frank was flattered and gave it. But Danielle also had her own idea.

"Tell you what, Luis... we'll do it... if you show us yours."

It was only a moment's hesitation, but Luis unbuckled his jeans, whipping out an erect penis for all to see. He was not wearing any underwear, apparently. Rita turned to the other two guys.

"Would you mind emulating your brazen companion there?"

That was something unexpected. Jacques was first to react, standing up, pulling down his pants and underwear to his ankles, and sitting back down; he was also long and hard, somewhat longer than Luis. Frank, however, hesitated, as he usually did, but seeing Jacques take up the cue gave him the courage to do the same. Rita stared intently at it, then smiled at Danielle, giving her a nod of approval.

"Feel free to stroke yourselves at your discretion, gentlemen."

Rita turned to Danielle and kissed her on the lips.

"Do you know how much I love you, Dan?"
"Show me."

They kissed again, passionately, lips parting, tongues interlocking. It was an odd sensation for Danielle, pressing her belly against Rita's enlarged belly, strange but not disagreeable. Their kisses were long and passionate - Danielle could not help but remember how intimate she and Rita had been in the past, and she was glad she was able to recapture the feeling - it seemed mutual in Rita, which made the activity all the more intense. Kissing on the lips turned to kiss on the breasts, each girl taking turns kneading them, biting gently the nipples and licking them as well, covering them with kisses.

Rita was the first to get down on her knees. She gently kissed Danielle on the inside of her hips, making her way up to her private area, as Luis had put it. When Rita's lips connected with Danielle's pussy, it was all too much for Danielle to take. Her eyes locked onto Frank's, then at his dick, which he was gently stroking for her benefit. This show was for him - it was only incidental that two other people were in the room. She wanted him to see her orgasm, so she pushed herself further against Rita's face. Rita took the cue and started working harder. As the crescendo of pleasure rose, Danielle tilted back her head and body, until she could no longer bend backwards, and from there, the energies just shot up inside her. Her orgasm was silent, jaw-opened, quick but so intense. Rita had to grab her by the buttocks and lower back so she wouldn't collapse.

Frank had been watching Danielle intently - although his eyes wandered to both Rita and her, his mind was solely focused on Danielle's desires. He had felt the connection in that gaze; she looked at no one else, not even at rita who was working her over. The rush and his constant masturbation had almost taken Frank over the edge - almost. When Danielle came and quieted down, Frank released his grip on himself. He felt somewhat cheated.

In fact, neither Jacques nor Luis had come either, despite stroking themselves repeatedly. Rita rose, with Danielle's help, and kissed her.

"I wanted to do that for so long..."
"I know you did. Oh! I love you Rita..."
"Love you too, Dan. You're my best."

They hugged again, then turned back to the boys.

"Did you enjoy that?"
"Aye..."
"Your ten minutes are up, Luis."
"No, please, come on ladies."

Luis' accent was pronounced, moreso than when he had come in. This made Rita laugh.

"Dan... why don't we help these boys off?"
"Okay..."

Danielle was still catching her breath but she complied. Rita sat down in front of Jacques and Danielle sat down in front of Frank. Each girl put a hand on their partner, and put their free hand on Luis, in the middle, and they started stroking.

Frank looked down at Danielle. She looked up at him.

"I wanted you to see that for so long... and now I want to see you come."
"Okay..."

Frank was still reeling from the show so that word was all he could muster. Rita, on the other side, said nothing as she started to bob up and down on Jacques with her mouth, while stroking Luis with her hand. Eventually, Danielle also went down on Frank. The guys all closed their eyes.

The first one to come was Luis; roughly a minute after they had started, with both girls manually stimulating, he let out a swear in Spanish and fired his load into the air; it fell back down onto his pants, his dick and their hands.

Jacques was next; having finished with Luis, Rita stroked him hard with both hands and mouth. Jacques' moan of pleasure resounded across the apartment, as Rita kept a hard grip on him, her lips wrapped around his cock, swallowing every last drop he could muster.

Frank was ready to come as well - Danielle was still bobbing up and down on him. His first shot went into her mouth, so she pulled back quickly; the others shot straight into the air, as Frank wordlessly mouthed his pleasure, to Danielle's delight. Danielle spit out everything onto the floor - she would clean it up in a moment. Still holding onto his dick, Danielle stared into Frank's eyes. It was the first step of many to bridge the six-year gap that separated them from their desires.

Rita noticed the entranced look of Danielle and Frank, so she took the initiative as far as Luis was concerned.

"Well... I hope it was worth it?"
"You kidding... free anything on me if you ever order again!"

Rita laughed.

"We might take you up on that eventually."
"You really are beautiful."
"Why, thank you. You should clean yourself up."

Luis did just that, and Rita went about to clean up the mess that had been made. Jacques pulled his pants up - after cleaning himself as needed - and helped Luis towards the door.

"Thanks for the food... see ya."
"uh... yeah."

If Luis expected a goodbye from the girls, he would be disappointed - but that would be the only disappointment for him this night. Jacques closed the door behind him and locked it. Rita walked over to him and kissed him.

"I can't believe you kiss me with that mouth!"

She slugged him gently on the shoulder.

"Well, I had my appetizer, let's go for the main meal," she said, retrieving her food.

Frank and Danielle got up, with Frank pulling his pants up after a quick cleaning, but neither of them could really let go of the others' gaze. The event had stirred feelings in them, feelings that could only keep building up for the night, until finally neither of them could contain them.

Rita was glad to be there: she wanted to see the explosion! In fact, it was the main reason why she had wanted to come early. To see her beloved Danielle and her new lover, Frank, in the throes of first love, first lust and first passion - this was a time to be cherished and treasured, and she wanted to be a part of it.

It was just a matter of time now.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #20
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 15

Rita hurriedly got dressed and picked up the food, which she brought to the kitchen. Jacques joined her there, a grinning smile on his face.

"Well, you look happy..."
"I love these things... Luis was so out of it at the end, when you two were jerking him off!"
"I wasn't sure Dan would go for it, but she's as game as ever... I might even get her to blow you, love."
"Oh! No! This is Frank's time, I don't want to intrude."
"Well, I do... I'd like to feel Frank's hard dick rammed all the way up my pussy!"

Jacques was surprised.

"Someone's turned on."
"You better fuck me good later on or I'm going to have to call Luis back!"
"Yes ma'am!"

They kissed and laughed.

"Where are the others?" Jacques inquired.

Rita and Jacques hazarded a look back to the living room: Frank was still standing there, face-to-face with a naked Danielle, and they couldn't look away from each other. Rita whispered:

"It's so going to happen..."
"Just not yet."
"Jacques, let them do it."
"No, honey... it's food time."

Rita was anticipating Frank jumping all over Danielle, but he was just standing there. Jacques decided to break them out of their reverie.

"Guys!"

Both Danielle and Frank turned towards him.

"Food. Dani, get dressed."
"uh? oh... right."

Danielle raced out of the living room, back to her bedroom, so she could get dressed again. Rita gave a shoulder jab to Jacques.

"You should have let them do it. I want to watch it!"
"Don't you think they deserve a little privacy?"
"Dammit, Jacques, don't take this away from me."
"Rita!"

Jacques' voice was hard. Rita lowered her head.

"You'll have an opportunity, but be patient."
"I'm sorry."

Jacques gave a hug to his girl.

"I love you, honey... don't worry. There's still more to come..."
"Okay."

Frank finally came over. His eyes still had an asbent look as he went towards the food.

"So, Frank... how was it?"
"uh... what?"
"How was it?"
"What specifically?"
"Are you daft? You just saw my girlfriend eat out yours, and then they gave us blowjobs... THAT specifically."
"Oh... uh..."

Frank laughed.

"It was... man... wow. Just so awesome."
"Rita enjoyed it."
"I can't get enough pussy myself, can you, Frank?"

Frank just giggled nervously. As the trio sat down, Danielle came into the room, wearing a one-piece dress (she obviously had not bothered to put a bra on). They all sat and started digging into their respective meals. They were all famished from the emotion and activities and barely said anything. Jacques was the first to finish his plate, so he took it upon himself to speak first.

"So... we're all here... relaxed... everything's fine... boys are satisfied... girls are awesome. What's next?"

It took a moment for the others to ponder the question. It was still early in the evening and so much more could take place.

"I know one thing I want..."
"Rita..."
"What? Nothing wrong with it."
"Nothing at all."

Frank paused.

"Water."
"What?"
"We need something to do with water."

He looked at Danielle.

"He's right. We need a pool..."

The question hung in the air. Where could they find a pool at this hour, on this late day in December? But Danielle and Frank had made up their mind. They needed to find a pool. But where could they find one?

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 07-08-2010, 07:00 AM   #21
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 16

Gilbert got up to answer the phone.

"Yello?"
"Gil? It's Frank."
"Frank? My God... it's the 26th! Why the fuck are you callin'?"

Gilbert looked down and around - he was in his boxers, playing a first-person shooter game on his XBOX, and his room was a mess, not that he minded. And then Frank's call?

"I was wondering what you were up to."
"Nothing, I guess. Why?"

He really was doing nothing, he figured. His parents were off visiting family and he had refused to go - mostly because he didn't want to mingle with his younger cousins and their stupid games. He was the oldest young person in the entire family, and most of the others were only ten years old. Like he wants to hang with them or their relatives.

"I was wondering if I could come over... with some friends?"

Gilbert was surprised. Ever since that 'facebook' incident, he and Frank hadn't spent much time together. He had heard across the grapevine that Frank had made himself a girlfriend. Perhaps he wanted to introduce her.

"Sure man... whatever."
"I was wondering... you're still lifeguard in your block?"
"Surz. Why?"
"Is it all right if we bring swimwear?"
"Pool's closed."
"Oh..."

Gilbert immediately saw that Frank was disappointed - again. He might change his mind. He might not come over. He might not introduce his new girlfriend. Gilbert hated to admit it, but talking to his friend made him realize how lonely he felt at the moment.

"Well, uh... I have the key... so's long we keep it quiet, we could hang there. I mean, we just need to make sure the super don't catch us, but that's it."
"You would do that for us. That's awesome man."
"Hey, uh... no sweat, man."

Gilbert had a moment of hesitation.

"Wait. How many people we talkin' about?"
"Four. Five, including you."
"People I know?"
"Only me, but you'll like the others."
"Fine. Cool. Whatev."

Gilbert started looking about the room. He definetely needed to clean the place up if he was going to have guests over. But then again, the rest of the house should be presentable, since her mother tidied that up before leaving. If he closed the door to his room, he should be fine. He should take a shower and get dressed though - well, maybe just get dressed. He didn't smell that bad.

Gilbert went to work with the tedious task of picking out clothes.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #22
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day: The Pool I

Gilbert opened the door to greet his visitors. He hadn't bothered cleaning up his parents' place simply because he did not imagine they would be staying long.

Frank was first, of course.

"Hi Gil!"
"Hey man... wassup?"
"Same old. You?"
"Same."

Gilbert moved back. He took in the sight of the two beautiful girls, barely noticing that one was pregnant and the other man there. After quick introductions, Gilbert did not bother offering his guests refreshments.

"So you wanted to hit the pool?"
"Sure did."

So Gilbert kicked them out of his apartment as quickly as he had let them in, and they all walked to the elevator, which they took to the basement. Gilbert fondled with his keys all the way. They came into a large humid area with an indoor pool for the people living in the apartment complex. Being one of the assigned lifeguards, Gilbert has his own personal key, something with which he prided himself. There were changing rooms to the right, one for the men and one for the ladies.

But Gilbert was surprised that no one made a move towards the changing rooms. Instead, they just stood there, admiring the water. Frank looked towards one of the girls, whom he had introduced as Danielle, and he smiled at her. She smiled back at him. The other two, the man called Jacques and the pregnant girl called Rita, obviously a couple, walked up to Gilbert.

"That's a nice pool", Jacques said.
"Thanks. I guess."
"So Frank tells me you two go way back."
"All the way to third of High School..."
"Third year?"
"Yup."
"What was he like back then?" Rita inquired.

Gilbert was happy to be the center of attention, so he turned to his two new-found friends and started chatting.

"Frank... was always cool, sort of. He was a bit stuck up but we loosened him up a bit o'er time."
"Any girls?"
"Nope... not our Frank."
"What about you?"
"A few... none at the moment. Why? You offerin'?" Gilbert joked.
"Maybe she is," Jacques replied.

Gilbert was taken aback by the answer - it took him a moment to realize that Jacques had answered in kind, and that the joke had been on him.

"Ah! Funny... so... we gonna hit the water or not?"
"Maybe," Rita answered.

Her gaze went to Frank and Danielle, so all eyes followed hers. Gilbert, curious as ever, leaned in to his two new friends.

"What's up with them? She his new girlfriend or something?"
"Something, that's for sure," Rita answered.
"You don't make much sense, lady."
"I don't. I know. Let's just say they're working up to it."
"What're we waitin' for, anyway?"
"Them."

Jacques took the time to answer Gilbert.

"Well, this is where it started, six years ago?"
"Where what started? Here at the pool?"
"No... at another pool. That's when they first started having feelings for each other."
"Six years... man, that's gotta be a record."
"Let's just say that distance kept them apart... and circumstances..."
"uh... so what? What are they up to?"
"Truth be told, I don't really know. It was Frank's idea... but Danielle seemed to know exactly what he had in mind, and they didn't take time to tell us what they wanted. But you're doing a good thing, Gilbert... can I call you Gil?"
"Surez."
"Great. Anyway, you're helping them pick up where they left off, six years ago. So thanks."
"Well, surez. Whatev. I'm just glad Frank's not mad with me 'nymore."

Indeed, Gilbert was glad. And if his friend actually managed to get a girl out of it, then all the better for his karma. Gilbert was glad he had agreed to the situation, even if he didn't know exactly what was expected of him, other than providing the pool. But maybe that was all there was to it, and if so, that was fine as well. Gilbert hated having to work.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:32 AM   #23
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day: The Pool 2

(For those of you who may have missed my stories.... I'm back, Baby!)

It was a strange sight for Gilbert, as much as for Rita and Jacques, although the last two had a better understanding of what the spectacle represented.

At the shallow end of the pool, Danielle and Frank were staring at each other. Once in a while, their gaze turned towards the pool. Not a word was shared. Slowly, Frank pulled his shirt off his back. Danielle watched in silence then, when he was done, she kicked her shoes off in a nonchalant fashion.

"What're they doin'?"

Rita motioned for Gil to be silent, so he obliged.

Frank bent down, untied the laces of his boots and pulled them off. Danielle undid the button on her skirt, and it fell to the floor, revealing a set of white panties. They stopped briefly and stared back at the water. The others stared at them and waited.

Frank started to undo his belt, while Danielle pulled her t-shirt off her head, revealing a matching white bra. Frank pulled his pants down, revealing dark boxers, where one could tell his level of arousal somewhat accurately.

Gil felt the need to speak up.

"Um... are they gonna, like, do it?"
"What if they are?"
"Well, uh... uh..."

Rita turned to face Gil.

"Tell you what, Gil... you just ignore them and focus on me, okay?"
"Okay?"

Rita took a step back and pulled her top off - she had not bothered to put her bra back on, so her mounds came in full view for Gil, who stared in disbelief.

"Tell you what... you leave those two alone and I'll give your stiffy a ride on my peaks... deal?"

She looked at Jacques, who simply smiled and gave her his approval. He simply enjoyed watching her take charge of a situation, and he enjoyed it when she felt adventurous. This trip to visit Danielle was the best idea in several months.

Gil hazarded a look past her, at Danielle and Frank, who were still staring at each other. Gil's eyes quickly came back to Rita's breasts, however. There was no choice, really. He unzipped his pants and quickly whipped it out. Rita sighed silently - she had hoped for a little more foreplay, but Gil was living to the reputation Frank had said of him. She would still find a way to enjoy it somehow.

As she knelt in front of him, she saw Jacques slowly undo his pants, lower them to his ankles and show her his shaft. She looked at him inquisitively - she had already given him oral pleasure earlier. Did he want more? His words surprised her, making her smile.

"You like my wife, Gil?"
"Yeah... she's... your wife?"
"Yeah. Don't fret. She likes this sort of thing."
"Okay. Fine. Whatev."
"You want to feel your dick between her breasts, right?"
"Yep... well, you know, for sure, if she..."
"S'all cool."

Jacques stared at Rita. He had a plan to keep Gil out of Frank and Danielle's way: it involved stalling for some time.

"Would you like to do more than that?"
"More?"
"You'd like to fuck her pussy, Gil?"
"Well.. uh..."
"Hey, only if she wants, but if she wants, you'd like?"
"uh... hell yeah."
"Honey?"
"What do you have in mind?" Rita asked, waiting to hear what Jacques had thought up.
"Easy. We're both gonna take turns riding her breasts."
"...'Kay."
"You need to hold out as long as you can."
"...'Kay."
"If you can outlast me... if I cum before you do... you get to fuck her sweet pussy... from behind. You'd like that?"
"Totally rad."
"All right. Rita? Sounds like a plan?"
"Sounds like one."

Rita understood. To her, after handjobs, titfucking was the least of all sexual activities that could go wrong. It did practically nothing for her, but all guys seemed to like it. And since she would be controlling the action and the rhythm - and also due to the fact that she knew her partner's reactions intimately - she could make sure that he did not come before Gilbert. It was practically foolproof. With Gil thus occupied, Frank and Danielle could finally do what they had come here to do - whatever it was exactly.

Rita started going to work on Gil first. He seemed to take the contest seriously, his face as impassive as he could make it, apparently resisting the pleasure that the contact of his dick with Rita's breasts provided. She worked on him for what seemed to be a minute, then she switched partners. She tried to keep the pace slower for Jacques, and it seemed to do the trick. By pacing her with one partner or another, she could control their degree of stimulation. In truth, she was enjoying the experience of setting the pace. To add some spice to the experience, she started to alternate between titfucking and handjobs. She even bobbed Gil's dick once, and he almost came inside her mouth. She pulled away, but nothing came.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Gil could not contain himself. The tell tale signs were there, so Rita pulled away so he would shoot his load into the air and not on her. Gil simply grunted his pleasure, and eased himself down to a sitting position.

"Game over, man..." Gil simply said, still content from the experience.

For the first time since she had started the contest, Rita looked back to see how Danielle and Frank were doing. Rita turned her head back to Jacques and she smiled. He smiled back at her.

It was already too late to do anything about it.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #24
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day: The Pool 3 (Danielle)

Six years ago, I made love to Frank.

That's what I'd like to recall, anyway, even though things did not turn out that way in reality. I was too young, he was too old, we were miles away from each other, it would have been nothing more than a fling.

My brother Paul's best friend, Frank, was always staring at me, and I felt his gaze on me at supper, whenever he came over. There was very little interest on my part at the beginning, and I imagine he never dreamed of anything more than just letting his eyes linger on me. I was still a child when we initially met. I remember finding him irritating. Cute, but irritating. He hung out with my brother, and that, in itself, was a turn off. I was barely nine when I first saw him. He came over to my house to play his strange games with my brother.

I watched them once, as they ran in the forest, pretending to be super heroes. Their games made no sense, but they enjoyed it. I was alone. I was bored. I wanted to play. I walked into their game - Paul, of course, ignored me, but Frank stopped in mid-game, stared at me, and asked what he could do for me. That was the first time I knew he was a good person. I asked to join. They explained their scenario, and it made no sense, but I went along, pretending to fight invisible enemies, until I got bored for that and simply left them to their activities.

That night, at supper, Frank was helping my mother clean the table. It dawned on me that I had not thanked him for letting me play, but I said nothing. I did not want to overindulge him. I had started to realize he was staring at me, but I did not yet understand why.

It was Rita who opened my eyes.

One night, Rita had come over and we were braiding each other's hair, dressed in our underwear, topless - but neither of us really had breasts to talk about, only slight mounds, and we were several months removed from our first embrace. I remember Rita leaning over and her chest pressed against my back - it gave me a slight tingle, and I wondered what it meant.

Later that night, we lay in bed together - remember, we were only eleven at the time - both unable to sleep. That's when Rita first told me about sex. She had seen her older brother (he was twelve years her senior) and his girlfriend together in bed, somewhat by accident. She had not remained to peek, but later on that night, she had seen the girlfriend walk out of the room and into the bathroom. Rita ambushed her with questions about what she had seen, and the girlfriend had obliged. Naturally, Rita had misunderstood half of what had been told to her, but everything remaining came into light as we talked about sex, becoming women, becoming mothers eventually, until we finally passed out in the night from sheer exhaustion.

That night, I dreamt. It was my first wet dream, I think. The details are sketchy, but I remember it involved Frank, a lot of nudity (as best as I could picture it given what little I knew about male physiology below the belt) and somehow it all happened around a campfire. I woke in the morning, huddled against my best friend, my head against her chest, and I knew somehow, my innocence on matters of sex had been lost. As I remained there, I let my mind drift to illusions of sexuality - which was all it was at that time - and allowed my hand to wander along my body. It would be several weeks before I started masturbating, but things escalated from there, too fast for me at that time.

A few days after Rita's visit, Frank came over to play with Paul. That day, for whatever reason, I decided to hang out in the living room. I was dressed in leggings and a tight t-shirt exposing my midriff. I started to notice how often Frank walked past the living room, how often he seemed to make excuses to go the kitchen. It made me smile to imagine that he was finding excuses to see me. It was flattering. We hardly said a word, but that's when I began to have notions that he might be interested in me. With Rita's words still weighing heavily in my head, I started to imagine what it would be like to have sex with him. To understand more about what I was dreaming about, I actually stayed up late, that night, against my parents' advice, to watch a blue movie in silence. I knew that the local television station played adult movies after midnight, and I had no class the next day. I crept out of my room and turned out the television in silence, wary not to be caught. I watched the movie. The plot was simple, without pretense. There were plenty of full frontal shots of the women (I took off my top and compared my chest to their breasts, wondering if I would ever be so well-endowed) but no such shots for the male characters - or I should say the male character, as only one male lead got to have sex with any of the women. Thinking back on it, I know that all the sex was fake in the movie, but it was still a growing experience.

I slept naked that night, teasing myself slightly before falling asleep due to the lateness of the evening.

Frank became a fixture in my imagination: he was older, and although he was my brother's best friend, he was also, in my mind, the only man for me. He had become the object of my affection.

Becoming sexually active, becoming a woman, is a very complex process, unique to everyone. For me, it was in a fantasy about my brother's best friend. I know I initially told him that I had no such feelings for him until Rita came along, that fateful day, around six years ago, but the truth is I had only fantasies over the imagined Frank of my dreams. The real person never entered my mind until he actually seemed to become available, through Rita's urgency.

About four months before that night at the pool, Rita came over to me, crying, one morning at school. We managed to postpone the conversation for the evening, and she managed to keep it together long enough for me to invite her over at my house in the evening. There, she sobbed in my arms, as I attempted to console her. She had fallen for one of the boys at school, and had, somewhat reluctantly, agreed to have sex with him. And now that she had given him what he wanted, he had dumped her. I kissed her forehead and held her tight against my body that night. We shared our first kiss, an innocent locking of the lips, which to me was meant as a way to show that she was loved, and that her world was not ending. We started kissing more regularly after that, eventually going as far as to make out on our beds. This lasted a few months, but it allowed me to learn more about kissing. To this day, I still enjoy kissing Rita - she was my first. I started to kiss boys in that interim, so when I ended up kissing Frank at the pool, I knew what I was getting into somewhat.

That night, before I met Frank at the pool, Rita made me promise not to have sex with Frank. She told me that if he was really into me, if he really liked me, he would respect me and not force himself upon me. I promised Rita to not have sex with Frank, even though curiosity and desire were abundant. True to form, Frank was a gentleman, respectful, careful to avert his gaze until I gave him permission, and even then he was very mindful of both our nudities.

It was just a matter of circumstance that it took six years for us to meet again after that. I always expected him and Paul to remain close - I never realized that they were growing apart. And it was too awkward to ask Paul for Frank's coordinates. If he had come by one more time, I would have slept with him. I loved him. But circumstances decided otherwise.

Six years later, we are back at the pool. Not my pool, but a pool. And this time, I will be able to say it: today, I made love to Frank.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:20 PM   #25
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 17

"Are you sure you don't want to stay over, Frank?"

Danielle's hand was gently holding on to Frank's. She did not want to let go.

"Danielle, it's not fair... I do want to stay, but I have things to do, you know."

Rita and Jacques were waiting near the kitchen. It was best for them not to get involved, even though Rita was biting her lower lip to prevent herself from saying anything - and Jacques' grip on her shoulder was preventing her from stepping forward.

"But you'll call me as soon as you get home?"
"Yes, I will..."
"I just... I guess I was hoping to spend the night with you..."

Danielle blushed.

"I want to spend every night with you..."

Frank smiled. What was so important that he had to go home, again? The party, tomorrow. He had stuff to prepare. Couldn't it wait until tomorrow?

"I... I'll call you. And I'll see you tomorrow, around noon."
"Okay... I love you."
"I love you too, Danielle."

They kissed. As Frank headed for the door, Jacques intervened.

"I'll walk you out."

He followed Frank out of the apartment, leaving Danielle to watch them leave down the stairs. Rita came over and helped Danielle close the door. She grabbed Danielle's hands and dragged her towards the couch.

"So?"
"So?"
"How was it?"
"How was what?"
"Dan!"

Rita was really aggravated at Danielle's attitude.

"I kinda lost track at the pool when you and Frank vanished in the changing rooms. What happened? How was he?"
"Oh!.... he was... it was... oh, Rita, it was unbelievable!"

Danielle melted on the spot.

"When we saw what you were doing with the other guy..."
"...Gil..."
"...yeah, that guy, well, we ducked into the changing rooms. I got down on my knees and pulled his undies down, and it popped up in my face. I swallowed him up good, real good. Oh! You should have seen his face!"
"Wish I had..."
"I didn't stay like that for long though. I pulled off my panties, and laid him on his back, on the floor... I straddled him. When he entered me... oh God! Rita, it was heaven! It made me glad that I waited all these years, and it also made me feel stupid for waiting all this time!"
"That's the love talking, lovely."
"...maybe... All I know is... wow!"

Danielle felt herself getting wet again, just talking about it.

"I rode him like that for a minute or two... then I got off, got on all fours, and he took me from behind... oh! Rita... he came inside my pussy. He came inside me. It was all warm and sticky... and it felt great!"

Danielle laughed.

"...it lasted less than three minutes?"
"Well... maybe, but it was so awesome. I mean, it's sort of my fault, teasing him all day like that. All I know is... wow!"
"Yep, that's the love talking all right."

Rita sighed.

"I could sure go for some dick right now myself."

As if on cue, the door opened and Jacques walked in.

"Honey, come sit with us."

Jacques strolled to the couch; the girls moved to the sides and he sat between them.

"Yes, ladies?"
"Dan was just telling me how she got laid in the changing rooms."
"Good for you..."

Danielle blushed, but smiled.

"How was he?"
"He was awesome."
"A bit short, by what she told me."
"Quick. Not short."

Jacques laughed. Rita went back on the offensive.

"You know, honey, I'm the only one who hasn't had an orgasm today."
"Be fair, Rita, there was the car this morning."
"Okay fine. No orgasm this evening."
"That's true."

Rita looked at Danielle and started to count.

"I mean, there was you, and Frank, and that pizza guy... then there was also Dan, who has yet to thank me for what I did to her earlier..."
"I did thank you. Did I?"
"I don't recall."
"In that case, Rita, thank you for eating me out in front of our respective boyfriends and the pizza guy."
"My pleasure. Well, your pleasure, really... and there was Gil and you again at the pool... and Dan and Frank were doing it at the same time..."
"What are you getting at, my sweet?"
"Well, since you ask nicely, Jacques, I want your thick, hard dick, inside me right now."
"Right now?"
"Yes, right now. I've been wanting a dick since this morning, and since Frank is gone, and Dan doesn't have one, and I'm not going to be reordering food anytime soon or going swimming, it might as well be you."

Dan made a step to get off the couch.

"Perhaps I should leave you both to it, then?"
"Nonsense, Dan... in fact, I want you to be there."
"But, Rita... I... I mean, I have Frank."
"Yeah, you do. And I have Jacques. But I have you. You're here, and I want you here, with me. I've missed you, and I haven't done anything crazy in a long time."
"Except for this morning and this afternoon, and this evening," commented Jacques.
"You're not helping your case, honey."
"Sorry."
"How about it, Dan? I mean, I know you love Frank, and you're his girlfriend now... but..."
"Well... for you Rita... I do kind of owe you for earlier, so..."

Jacques smiled at the prospect of what was about to go down - whatever it was. But Danielle added one detail:

"But we need to tell Frank as well."
"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely."

Rita pondered the implications, but she knew that Danielle was right. It was only fair. Besides, Danielle remaining in the room with them did not necessarily imply... who was she kidding? Everyone in the room knew what it might imply.

"Do we tell him now... or after?" Jacques spoke up.
"Well..."

Silence fell upon the room, as the decision was left in Danielle's hands. Danielle simply smiled, got up and went into the kitchen. She came back, phone in hand.

"Frank is going to be calling a bit later, when he gets home..."

She said nothing else. She looked at Rita, who in turn looked at Jacques.

"Honey, I want your dick so bad... take off your pants."

Jacques said nothing and pulled off his pants, completely off this time. He was already hard in his underwear as he sat back down, looking at Rita.

"I'll follow your lead, both of you."
"It's nice."
"Dan, I want to say something. With all of what Rita's told me about you, I'd be lying if I said that I have not fancied a threesome with you... but I also want you to know that I don't expect anything of the sort. If you want to watch, just watch, that's fine with me. If you want to join in, in whatever fashion, that's fine as well. I'm already blessed to simply be here, alongside the woman I love with her best friend, I'm already honored to have been able to watch the two of you earlier, and I really want to be as comfortable as you can be."
"Jacques?"
"Yes, Dan?"
"Shut up and fuck Rita or I will."
"Yes, ma'am!"

Rita stood up and pulled down her skirt and panties in one move. She rubbed her pussy lips with her right index finger, then brought them to Jacques' lips.

"See you wet I am. That's how much I want you."
"Why don't you show Dan?"

Rita moved towards Dan and presented her wet fingers to her. Dan put the fingers in her mouth, sucking on them for a few seconds.

"Wow! That's really wet. You must really want his dick inside your pussy badly!"

Dan's comment felt artificial, but it was intended in the tone the scene was unfolding - dry and sexual, with very little pretense in terms of romanticism. Clearly, a good old-fashioned fuck was all Rita was after. Meanwhile, Jacques pulled off his shirt, now completely naked except for his socks. Rita noticed.

"For the love of me, honey, socks off too, please!"

Jacques loved to tease Rita that way: she could not have sex with someone while they were wearing socks. He obliged. She went back to him, got down on her knees and started licking up and down his dick. Jacques promptly stopped her, inquiring:

"Honey, this is for you, not for me... I don't need..."
"Well, I want to. I want to lick and suck your hard cock before you dip it into my wet and horny pussy..."

Danielle got behind Rita and placed her hand near her pussy. The warmth coming off it was amazing.

"Don't worry, Jacques, it won't take long..."
"Yeah, so shut up and put that dick into my mouth!"

And with that, she went down on him again. Jacques closed his eyes. Because Danielle was just behind Rita now, he had accidentally looked into her eyes and had felt a pang of guilt creep into him. He knew she would not do anything she did not want to do, but at the same time, she was hot, and Rita had spoken so highly of their relationship that Jacques could not help but feel a smidgen of jealousy - and one way to expunge that jealousy would be to partake of the forbidden fruit (in this case, Danielle). His eyes closed, it was easier for Jacques to forget Danielle's presence and focus solely on his own partner, Rita, and the fact that her mouth was once again (third time today) wrapped around his cock. He was truly blessed on this glorious day!

Rita pulled back after only a minute; Danielle had gently been teasing the edge of her pussy with her finger at the same time. Rita turned around, now facing Danielle, as she got on all fours. Jacques knelt behind her and within moments, he was pounding her pussy from behind, ramming it as deep as she would allow it. Rita's mouth was wide open, and her eyes locked onto Danielle's.

"Oh my God! Dan! It's so good... I want you to... share it.... taste it.... feel it... oh God! Jacques! Don't you dare fucking stop until I've come!"

Try as she might, Danielle could not remain detached from the scene unfolding before her. Her thoughts went to Frank, true, but also to Rita and her amazing face, her amazing orgasm face. Jacques' presence was more inconsequential to her, although she did fancy how it would feel to have him inside her, so soon after having had Frank inside her. Perhaps she could compare... these thoughts were hard to repress, given the amount of pleasure Jacques was obviously giving Rita. It did not take long for Rita to orgasm, and she did so in a series of fast high-pitched yelps. Jacques, however, was not done. He kept pounding for a few moments, but Rita motioned for him to stop, so he did, remaining as still as he could, his hard dick still deep inside her pussy.

"This... is... awesome... oh Dan! Jacques... I love you guys."
"I haven't done anything," Danielle replied.
"Not yet."
"Okay..."

Rita tilted her head back towards so she could look at her lover. He was eager to continue, but he waited for her cues before proceeding.

"Get us a condom, honey..."
"Okay... coming right back."

Jacques pulled out, got up, his hard shaft still glistening, and went into the other room, where their suitcases were. Danielle was intrigued but said nothing. Rita provided part of the explanation.

"Why don't you get more comfortable, honey?"
"I'm not sure I'm ready for something like that..." Danielle whispered, although she knew that on some level, she wanted it.
"Just... get undressed. We'll worry about the rest later."
"You are so horny..."
"I know. I have my two best lovers in the room with me... I'm not gonna pass up the opportunity, you know..."
"I wish Frank was here, though..."
"Why?"
"Well, to be fair..."
"Fair?"
"Well, if I'm gonna... you know, do your partner... he... should get to do you too..."

Rita smiled. She was flattered. She leaned towards Danielle, kissed her gently.

"Dan, I love you, and it would be my honor to share Jacques with you, if you want to have him."

As Danielle started to undress, Jacques came back into the room. He paused for a brief moment, staring at Danielle's form, then moved forward back towards Rita. She got up. He whispered in her ear.

"I don't think it's right."
"I know."
"But she's undressing..."
"I know. Honey, trust me."

Jacques said nothing. Danielle got up from undressing. She was now completely naked again. Rita took charge - she knew what she wanted, and for now, it did not involve her boyfriend and best friend doing too much together, just enough for her benefit. She was a bit concerned on the impact this would have on Danielle (and possibly Frank), but she knew that no other chance would come about where it would be just the three of them.

"Jacques, sit down on the edge of the couch."

Jacques complied, his manhood sticking out, still hard. Rita sat on him, facing towards Danielle, and she rubbed his dick against her pussy. Danielle just stared for a moment, then Rita motioned her forwards. Danielle got down on her knees, her head now at the same level as Jacques' cock and Rita's pussy.

"Why don't you give it a kiss?"
"Which one?"
"Whichever you choose."

Danielle planted a kiss on Rita's pussy, then one on Jacques' dick. Rita got up and told Jacques to put on a condom, which he did. She got back down and allowed his shaft to enter her pussy. She moaned loudly. She placed a hand behind Danielle's head and pulled her in. Danielle's lips made contact with Rita's pussy, just as Jacques was lifting her up and down. The ecstasy for Rita was impressive, but she wanted more. Jacques knew this: to them, the condom was a precaution for what was about to happen next. Rita pushed Danielle back, and pulled herself off Jacques. She leaned slightly forward, and came to rest her behind on the tip of Jacques' cock.

"Do it slowly..."

Jacques was in no rush. If not done properly, anal sex could be very painful. It done with care, it was, for Rita, as stimulating as her pussy. Rita looked down at Danielle, who was a bit taken aback by what she was seeing.

"Just look at me for now, honey... You'll have my other hole all to yourself..."

Danielle was puzzled at Rita's novel initiative. Slowly, Jacques used the natural lubrification to ease his way into Rita's ass. She held herself up while he did so. Only when he felt it would not hurt her did he push it in a bit harder. She moaned, but it was delight, so he pressed on. His entire shaft practically disappeared inside her. She was biting her lower lip.

"Danielle, stick a finger in me..."

Danielle obliged and, following Jacques' rhythm, proceeded to fuck Rita with her finger while Jacques' cock went deep inside her ass. Rita was in ecstasy within moments, and it lasted the entire time her two partners kept the pace with her. With her free hand, Danielle started to masturbate.

"Oh! Jacques! Oh! Dan! I love you... all my holes filled out."

Danielle, as best she could, tried to straighten herself up and kiss Rita, but it was awkward, so their lips only connected a few times.

"My God, Rita... I'm so going to come into your ass..."
"Come into my ass, lover... Come... Dan, come alongside us!"

The screams echoed in the room as both Jacques, Rita and Danielle came about at the same time, overstimulated by the smell of sex, their flesh and the passion in the air. For a long moment, the screams seemed to linger, and then died down, leaving only panting in their wake. Danielle lay on her back, her hand still resting against her own pussy, her other hand wet from Rita's. Rita pulled herself off gently, and Jacques pulled off the condom and quickly made it disappear. Rita slid off the couch and went to rest against Danielle, kissing her tenderly on the lips, neck and chest.

"This is the single best moment of my life..."
"Thanks... I guess..."
"Oh! Honey... I'm so sorry Frank wasn't here..."
"No, it's okay... I do wish he was here though..."

Rita kissed Danielle's lips.

"It's late, honey... we should get to bed."
"We should."

Rita turned to Jacques.

"Honey, do you mind if I sleep in Danielle's bed tonight?"
"No, I'll take the couch."
"You're a doll. I love you."
"Love you too. Come on, take the princess to bed. She's earned it after a day like that."
"Okay. Come on, Dan. To bed."

Dan said nothing as Rita carried her to her bedroom. Jacques followed, but only to ask Rita a single question:

"Is she gonna be okay?"
"She'll be fine. Too much in one day, maybe. She'll feel better in the morning."
"Frank is gonna be calling later."
"You pick up the phone."
"Okay."

Rita and Danielle disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Jacques to wonder at what he was going to tell Frank about what had just transpired. Or perhaps he should say nothing and just let it slide, wait until the next morning before saying anything.

Perhaps it was better to wait until Danielle was up and about before making any comments on the events that had just unfolded.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #26
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Night in Between

Dreams have a strange way of creeping up into everyone's sleep when emotions are high. No one is immune, not Frank or Danielle, Rita or Jacques, Sandra, Laurie or Jacob, or even Gil, Cedric or his wife Felicity, Stan or his new girlfriend, Lucy, or Julie. Dreams are sometimes the only way to make sense of the insanity surrounding us.

Frank's dream

As I slowly walk across the water, my head in the clouds, I make my way to the edge of the pool, but for whatever reason, I cannot seem to reach it. I swim endlessly in the waters, until I see to my left and right, naked female forms. At first, they are merely shapes, but they begin to stand out and I finally manage to recognize my two lovers, Danielle and Sandra. Their shapes are familiar but also interchangeable.

As I try to decide I must make my swim toward which side, unseen forces start to pull them away from me, and I am left, swimming alone in murky waters, while all around me, whistles are blowing.

Over my head, storm clouds gather. I seek shelter inside a dome, but the water rains through the roof, as if it was not there. I am drenched now, even though I am no longer in the pool, but standing naked in the woods behind my elementary school. I see Paul, staring at me, laughing, then turning around and kissing his sister, who in fact turns out to be Sandra and then me.

I look away and see the rain is no longer falling, even though I can still hear it.

I am now swimming in a sea of flesh, female flesh, breasts galore, but it is not agreeable; in fact, it is suffocating. I begin to gasp for air, until I crawl out into the wet bosom of my mother, who is also both Danielle and Sandra.

In the distance, a crowd of naked people are waiting to go on a merry-go-round, and the line-up is never ending. The game will not start, and for some reason, the caretaker is nowhere to be found, so I look for him. He is behind the machine, pounding away his sex into both Danielle and Sandra at the same time, while Rita watches on, coming over to have sex with me. But the caretaker is also me, and I see his evil intentions. He wants to control the game. He wants to own every piece of the puzzle, and he wants to be the only one to enjoy the prizes and attractions.

I fight him. I win, barely, and I am left wounded, slowly recuperating. And then, I am back to my previous choice: I have two nurses ready to tend to me, Danielle and Sandra.

And the choice is neverending, and the dream will not let me decide...

Danielle's dream

I am naked and having sex. Sometimes, it's with a man. Once in a while, it's with a woman. It's always enjoyable.

Then Stan comes along. He hands me a bouquet of roses, but I prick my finger on the thorns.

He hands me a diamond ring but it stings my eyes.

He hands me a golden ring, but it's really just one link in a very large chain, tied to my neck.

I get taken from behind, and no matter how hard I try to look, I cannot see the man penetrating my intimacy. I feel violated, yet I feel satisfied as well. I feel him come into me, but it leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

I am standing alone, naked, at a bus stop. Men and women are walking by me, barely noticing me.

I see Frank. I try to run over to him but he is too far.

I see Rita. I try to run over to her but she vanishes.

I see Stan. He is there, waiting with open arms, the key to my chains in his hand. I run to him and submit to his will. He owns me and I am his servant, his slave, a mere puppet for him to play with.

I am afraid now and no one comes to save me.

Rita's dream

My baby is born. Jacques is in the operating room with me and is shocked when the boy comes out and has Danielle's face. Then Danielle is in the operating room with me and is shocked when the girl comes out with Frank's face. Then Frank is in the room with me and is shocked that the child is both male and female.

I hold my baby against my breast. The doctors try to take him away, they say he is not viable, but I know better. He is cold to the touch, he has no heartbeat, but I know he is alive, because he is still inside my womb.

I sense my genitalia closing up; my pussy no longer opens. I cannot have sex anymore.

I am assaulted in the face by a million cocks, and I have to suck on all of them. There are too many, too fast; I cannot keep pace and I drown in semen...

Jacques' dream

Rita and I are having sex, and it is good.

Rita races off to the other room. I follow her and see her having sex with Frank and Danielle at the same time. I want to join, but there is a window separating me from them, and I can only watch as the two of them gang up on my Rita, ravaging her body with their love and their caresses. Once in a while, they look up at me, mocking me.

I am now alone in the desert, naked. There are snakes all around, and they want to bite me, but they dare not approach: my penis is also a snake, deadlier than them.

Sandra's dream

My friend Julie and I are buying a new carpet for our apartment, which in my dream we share. The carpet store, however, is stacked full of naked women, and to test the new carpet, we get down on our knees and lick them up.

I find one carpet to my taste: it is Laurie. Julie laughs at me. She tells me I should just accept the fact that I'm a carpet-lover, but I refuse to acknowledge her words, and instead, I race out of the store and head home, where I start eating up hot dog after hot dog, until I am fat and useless.

Julie still laughs at me.

Laurie's dream

I am all dressed up for an evening out on the town. But of course, as soon as I step outside, I am completely naked.

Jacob is accompanying me, but I cannot recall who he is or what he represents to me. I do see other men; in fact, I see a line-up of football players. I recall the name of every single man I have ever slept with, and I am afraid.

I am sick. Disease takes over my body. I have an unspecified venerial disease, and I can never have sex again. It feels almost like a relief, but then I remember that I love Jacob, and I cannot bear not to have him close to me. I live in a bubble and no one can come in.

I live to a very old age, but always alone.

Jacob's dream

I am a photographer and I take pictures of naked girls. I sleep with them every so often.

This one girl comes in. I take pictures of her and have sex with her.

At some point, I cannot get an erection. She laughs at me, and she tells me that I am weak, and that I cannot make up my mind between staring at her and making love to her. My penis shrivels up until it can barely be seen, and I try to get it up and big again, but to no avail.

Only my camera seems to be working at that point.

Gil's dream

Some random guy wants to kick my ass, so I beat his ass first, then I get his girl and do her good, while he's watching. She likes it, and he's pissed!

Cedric's dream

The latest RPG has just come out for the PS3, and I want to buy it, but I have no money at all. I ask my girlfriend, so she becomes a prostitute to pay for my game, and in the dream, it's all right.

I realize what my girlfriend is doing and I support her, even though I know it is wrong.

Felicity's dream

One night, I am watching television when I see Cedric come on the television. He slowly looks towards me and tells me he loves me, then he proposes again, and I agree.

But at my wedding, the television is standing in his place and I get married to it instead of him.

For the rest of my life, I watch television, having committed to it whole-heartedly.

Stan's dream

Hovering over the city, I contemplate my handiwork. There are millions at my feet, and everyone loves me. Every girl is at my feet, and I can have sex with anyone, and all my girlfriends agree, because they have sex between each other. I am the only man on the planet and it feels wonderful.

Lucy's dream

Late at night, he knocks on my door. Stan. He comes in, silently, and we make love in silence.

I ask him when he's going to leave her for me. He doesn't answer.

I force his hand by telling her. He is mad at me and leaves me for another girl, and I end up with his former flame in my bed, as a revenge.

Julie's dream

My good friend Sandra is lying naked in my bed. I want her so bad, but she won't let me get close.

I'm tied to the door handle and I cannot reach her.

She caresses herself for hours on end, and I cannot reach her.

Dreams are like that. They sometimes make sense. They sometimes don't. They are sometimes manifestations of consciousness, or just random images picked from our brains.

Whatever they are, they become instrumental in telling the stories of our lives.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:44 AM   #27
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A helpful reminder

For those of you who might have lost track...

CEDRIC
Frank's role-playing friend who works at the gaming shop at the Carrefour.

FELICITY
Cedric's girlfriend, never hinted at before anywhere in the story.

STAN
Danielle's former boyfriend, who cheated on her with his current girlfriend, Lucy.

LUCY
Stan's new girlfriend, from about two months ago, although they were together before Stan left Danielle.

JULIE
Sandra's best friend, hinted at in the previous chapter.

You should know the other characters...

By the way, and for your information, I am not bringing back these characters just for show... wait and see for the last section, to be coming very soon:

One Unbelievable Party

Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #28
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 0

The main purpose of any leisure activity is for all involved to have as much fun as possible. True, everyone can enter the activity with his or her own unique expectations, and then come out either satisfied or disappointed, but in general, no one enters an activity actually expecting things to go bad. This might seem obvious to everyone, but it's not always obvious to the participants engrossed in the activity.

Preparations were underway from around 11 in the morning at Danielle's apartment, where the upcoming truth or dare party was supposed to take place. Danielle had woken up in her own bed to the sweet smell of Rita. For a few moments, she had been confused, then she had recalled their sexual encounter of the previous evening. Her mind still reeling from her feelings for Frank, she had settled in silence in her bed to reflect upon the past few months, her breakup with Stan and her reconnecting with Frank. But Frank - for whatever reason - had decided not to remain with her last night, leaving her in a somewhat vulnerable state of which Rita and her boyfriend Jacques had taken advantage. Why had Frank refused to stay the night, especially after they had just had sex at his friends' swimming pool, was beyond her. She just really wanted to cuddle with him.

Instead, she had eaten out her best friend while touching herself, watching Rita`s lover Jacques enter her from behind. This made absolutely no sense.

Eventually, Danielle had cast these thoughts aside: she was never one to dwell on the incomprehensible for long, and the day was not aimed at making sense of anything, if she recalled the intended mood of the party. If the events of the previous night were any indication, there would be a lot of fucking tonight, and she herself might end up seeing Frank do some pretty intense things with other people. Perhaps it was better to just ride this day through and start from scratch tomorrow. Besides, a naked and pregnant Rita beside her started to make her horny again. Laying naked in her bed, Rita touched herself ever so slightly, making sure not to wake her companion.

When Danielle finally got up, she walked over to the kitchen, not bothering to get dressed. She met an equally naked Jacques in the kitchen, drinking up some orange juice. They waved to each other. As Danielle went over to her fridge to get juice for herself, she noticed that Jacques's body was reacting to her nudity. She smiled. To her, it was a testament to her beauty.

"Morning, sunshine."

Jacques took her out of her reverie.

"Morning, Jacques. How did you sleep?"
"Like a baby. I always sleep right through after a good fuck. You?"
"Like a baby... inside Rita's tummy."

Jacques smiled. He looked at his own erection.

"Yeah. I did that..."

He became silent.

"Is she still sleeping?"
"Yes."
"I should go wake her up. It's already about 11, and I think people start arriving around... noon?"
"I guess they do. We do need to get ready."

Jacques entered Danielle's bedroom. She was there, lying on her back, her legs actually spread apart. It was so inviting. Jacques just stared, marveling at his luck at getting his chance to ride this wonderful and gorgeous girl day in and day out. Perhaps it was strange on his part, but he actually wanted to share his luck with others. For a moment, he imagined another man riding her hard, while he watched on. It was not that bit of a stretch, given the fact they had already been highly adventurous a few years back.

He leaned over her and kissed her forehead. She rolled to her side, and, a few moments later, she opened her eyes.

"Oh... hi."
"Hello, honey. Did you sleep well?"
"So good. I kept dreaming I was being screwed silly by Danielle, who was a man.. so intense."
"I love you. You need to get up."
"In a minute."
"Okay, but we got about an hour before the people start arriving."
"I'll be up. Thanks, love."
"Don't mention it."

Rita's eyes were at Jacque's crotch level, and she immediately stared at his erection once she saw it.

"Pity we don't really have the time to take advantage of that."
"Not yet, anyway."

Jacques smiled and left the room. Rita contemplated the morning for a moment. She was in heaven. Her life felt complete.

Twice, yesterday, she had played with her best friend Danielle, first doing her, then later on being done by her. She had felt the thick embrace of her lover inside her, in a place where she only felt comfortable if the circumstances were right. And yesterday, they were. With all the dicks she had stuffed in her hand, between her breast and in her mouth, she was not left out in that department either. This trip reconnected her to her wild side.

She felt a slight tug inside her belly. The baby growing inside her seemed to be enjoying the ride as much as her, at least, that's what she hoped. Her main concern was its well-being, but the doctor had assured her that provided that she be relatively careful, there was no harm for the baby in being sexually active. She had, of course, not specified how unique the sexuality would be, but that was her own little secret. Most of her new friends did not know about her wild side. She preferred it that way. It explained why it felt so natural and so good here, where none of her friends from Montreal were aware of her old habits.

Her second concern, much lesser than the first, was Jacques. They had met when Jacques had been highly experimental, going with girls as much as guys. She had seen another guy ride her boyfriend in one of their outings, and she had remained quite shocked for a time that a guy could submit like that to another. In the long run, however, it seemed relatively insignificant. Their love had been tested in the past - a side effect of allowing other people to enter into your sexuality - and they had come out stronger for it.

Making an extra effort, Rita finally managed to get up.

Together, the three of them started cleaning up the place for all the people that were just about to come over.

================

That morning, Frank was up almost at the crack of dawn. He had gotten to bed early and had fallen asleep right away. But before going to bed, he had sent an e-mail to a friend, someone whom he considered greatly and wanted to let in on the fun of the day. It was a last minute decision, but he was certain no one would mind.

When he did get up, his first reflex was to check his facebook page. No message. He hit the shower and checked again. Still no message. It was only after breakfast, around nine, that he got the message. He called.

"Hello."
"Hi Ced."
"Hey! Frank! Merry Christmas!"
"Yeah! Thanks. Same to you. And to Felicity."
"Thanks... (to Felicity) Frank says hi and Merry Christmas."

There was a pause.

"She says 'hi' too."
"Good."
"So what's up? Your message was sort of cryptic."
"Listen, Ced, there's no easy way to say this so I'll just spill it."
"Okay..."
"I'm hosting a truth or dare party today, and we were thinking of guests, and I immediately thought of you and Felicity."
"Oh! Wow! Well... thanks, I guess."
"I mean, given the fact that I know you played in the past..."
"Yeah! And then some. Haha!"
"So, you wanna come?"
"Well, maybe. How intense is it going to be?"
"I honestly don't know. A lot, really."
"Let me ask the wife."

Cedric went away for a quick moment.

"Yeah, she's game. Should we come in full... attire?"
"Oh no!... well, maybe just bring it along. Just in case."
"You know Frank, I'm not as wild as I used to be. I mean, I am married."
"You're not married."
"Well, it's sort of the same. Same goes for Felicity."
"So..."
"So... well, I don't exactly know how involved I can really get into the game..."

From the background, a muffled voice was heard.

"Okay, dear."
"What did she say?"
"She said we can go."
"Good. But she said something else...."
"I'm not a liberty to repeat... where is the party, and when?"

I gave him the information.

"Good. We'll be there. You need a ride?"
"Well, I was thinking of taking the bus..."
"You're on our route. Consider yourself lifted."
"Lifted I am, then. You can be here a little before noon?"
"Sure. Thanks for inviting us, Frank."
"It's my pleasure, Ced. I should have clued you in earlier but let's just say things were confused."
"Your new girlfriend gonna be there?"
"No. Well, yes, but she's not my girlfriend anymore."
"ooh... awkward."
"Actually no."
"Oh! Good!"
"But my new-new girlfriend will be there."

There was a pause.

"I'm not even going to ask. Pick you up around noon."
"See ya, Ced."
"See ya, Frank."

Frank hung up. A smile hung over his lips. What did the old proverb say? The more, the merrier?

===========================

Sandra was waiting in front of her apartment for her lift. She was both excited and scared. Committing to go to the party where Frank would be with his new girlfriend would be a challenge in itself. She did care for Frank a lot, but she knew he was obsessed with this girl and could never have remained with her for long. It was still a slight heartbreak.

But the real stress came from a realization that Sandra had been avoiding for several years, and which had only recently come to light. Sandra was also interested in girls - or more particularly, in one girl, Laurie. The fact that she knew Laurie was bisexual made the entire ordeal that much more enticing. And Jacob was not bad looking at all.

A hand came to rest on Sandra's shoulder.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Sandra turned to face her friend, Julie.

"You wouldn't believe me."
"Actually, Sandra, I would believe anything you tell me."
"Are you sure you still wanna come? There will be boys, you know."
"I don't care about boys, you know that. Let'em rot in hell for all I care. I care about you. I'm here for you."
"Thanks a million."
"Plus I can't wait to meet this girl that's got you riled up."
"I knew it was a bad idea telling you."
"Look, Sandra, I don't mean to be a bitch about it, but I did tell it straight to your face over three years ago. You're - a - lesbian."
"No, I'm not."
"Well, you might as well be. Dicks are so wasted on you. You need the tender loving care of a woman's touch..."
"Yours, I suppose?"
"Are you kidding? We'd never be able to live together without wanting to kill each other. I'm still open for a good fuck, though."
"Well, you just might get your chance, today."
"As long as I get to lick one pussy, I'm happy about it."
"Do you have to be so graphic?"
"This coming from the girl who practically role-played her gang bang in front of me while explaining it."
"I was drunk."

Julie laughed and gave Sandra a big hug.

"Ah! I love you so much, my dear. You're sure I won't be a burden."
"I want you there, Julie. For support."
"That Frank guy?"
"Laurie, actually. I mean... I think I'm in love with her."
"Honey, don't get your hopes up. She has access to a dick.. you know, some girls enjoy both. I'm not one of them, of course."

Sandra returned Julie's hug.

"I love you too, Julie. Sorry I can't be lesbian for you."
"Hey! As long as I get to watch..."
"Julie!"

A familiar car turned the corner. Sandra and Julie straigthened themselves out. The car parked in front. The window rolled down and Laurie motioned the girls in.

"Hi!"
"Hello, Sandra... Julie?"
"Yep, that's me. Hi."
"This is Jacob."
"Hello ladies. Were you waiting long?"
"Just a few minutes."
"You could have waited inside. It's cold."
"We were good..."

Jacob resumed driving.

"This is gonna be off the hook!" Julie commented.
"It's gonna be fun."
"We got the food in the trunk... I hope there will be enough for everyone. I read on Frank's facebook page that Cedric and Felicity were coming over too."
"We'll be fine. Smaller portions will do."
"Still, I should have baked one more..."
"Honey, will you relax. We have two Sheperd's pie. We'll be good. We just need to pick up something to drink and we'll be on our way."

Laurie calmed herself down. They would be at the party soon enough, and then the fun would begin. Hopefully, there would be enough for everybody.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 1

Introductions were made as soon as people started arriving. Frank was first to arrive, alongside his friends Cedric and Felicity. Cedric immediately recalled the girl he had met a few months before at the store, although her name escaped him until she reminded him. As for Felicity, she simply seemed happy to meet all these new people, although she kept relatively quiet, only answering questions with short affirmations. Cedric immediately started chatting up Jacques, and the two realized they both had a love for video games. While Danielle kidnapped Frank for a brief moment, Rita ended up face-to-face with the stoic Felicity, so Rita filled the void by talking about her friendship with Danielle, her five months of pregnancy and the fact that she was thinking of eventually going back to school, but she was still trying to figure out what to do with her life, other than mothering. Felicity nodded every time Rita made a point, agreeing with her, but unassuming in her agreement.

Danielle had taken Frank into the kitchen. They kissed passionately, then Danielle sat down on the edge of her kitchen table, while Frank placed his arms around her.

"I'm gonna have to tell you something now, and I hope you won't overreact..."
"Okay."
"Well, last night... I sort of... had a threesome with Rita and Jacques."

Frank said nothing. He wanted to be supportive (and given the games they'd played in the previous evening, he could hardly blame Danielle for wanting more, especially since he had hurried back home) but the revelation stung a little. Danielle felt the need to elaborate.

"It wasn't really... well, okay... do you want the details?"
"Do I?"
"I... I want to tell you. I want you to understand."
"Well, what is there to understand, I mean... I did leave in a hurry and..."
"No Frank. This is not about you."
"Okay. You want to explain, then?"

Danielle paused, kissing his lips gently, then pulled away.

"I do."
"Go ahead."

And Danielle went on to explain the previous night's activities to Frank, who listened patiently, mindful not to let his eyes betray any emotion that might upset Danielle.

"So... essentially, I did Rita alongside Jacques..."

There was a silence in the room.

"Are you mad?"
"No... well, yes. At me."
"Oh."
"No, Dan... I mean, it's okay.You had fun?"
"I did."
"Well, good. I mean, I love you, you know that..."
"I do. And I love you."
"Well, if you had fun, and if... it's not like we're dating yet, officially, or if we are, it's not like we've committed to no one but each other yet... I think."
"I guess."

Danielle paused, reflecting on the previous day.

"Those three girls in the gym... did you like seeing them naked?"
"I did."
"Would have fucked them?"
"Maybe. Why are you asking?"

Danielle pondered her words carefully before phrasing them.

"There's people coming... good people... but people come to parties like this expecting, well... you know... sex. And we did plan something along those lines, after all."
"Sort of planned. We can improvise."
"All I'm saying is... will you be all right if... you know, along the games..."
"Someone else has sex with you?"
"Well... yeah. I mean."

Frank had to ponder his response with same reflection has Danielle had taken on her question.

"WIll I be all right? Yes... Will you?"
"If you have sex with someone else?"
"If you have sex with someone else."
"Me? But... I... oh... I see."
"Well, yeah. Dan, I love you, but we've barely scratched the surface of what we can be. Four months ago, I had never been naked with more than one person in a room. All of sudden, you come back, and my life spirals into... well, insanity, really. It's a bit overwhelming all of this, you know."
"I know."
"Don't get me wrong. I enjoy it a lot. Rita is so beautiful... I had never seen a pregnant woman naked before... and you put Sandra in my path... and all these things that happened, well, they redifine the nature of our relationship. We didn't commit to each other through dinner and a movie. We committed to each other - at least I did - through our games. Through truth or dare. So... I guess... this is the basis of our relationship."
"But is it a foundation?"
"It can be. I guess. We can make it work."

Frank kissed her before continuing.

"You brought me back from so far away... I want you to be happy."
"With you?"
"Yes, with me. Listen, Dan, I promise one thing. Today is all about having fun, together, or with other people, regardless of what we do. If we end up playing monopoly, it's fine. If it all ends in a big orgy, I guess it's fine too."

Danielle blushed.

"You think it might?"
"Would you like it to?"
"I don't know. Maybe... I'm curious but... no. No. But sex... yes. I want sex. With you. I want you to be there... even if you're not the one sexing me. Does that make sense?"
"It kinda does, actually."

At that moment, Rita came into the room.

"We have more guests."

Jacob, Laurie, Sandra and Julie made their way into the apartment. Again, a few greetings and salutations. Laurie handed the supper to Rita for safekeeping while Danielle welcomed everyone into her apartment. Everyone wanted to know about Julie, so Sandra simply explained that she was her best friend, and she could not think of coming to the party without bringing her along. Only Frank had heard or Julie, but he said nothing. After their last night together, after Sandra had said another girl's name during the act, Frank had heard the short version of Julie's background. He smiled and said nothing as the girls all came in and kissed Julie on the cheeks.

Sandra stared at Danielle for a moment before gathering the courage to walk up to her.

"Hello again."
"Hi."

The girls stared at each other, then suddenly burst out in laughter.

"I'm glad he's with you," Sandra finally said.
"I'm glad you helped him."

They gave each other a big hug, and the awkward moment dissipated. They both turned their gaze to Frank, and he was the one to blush.

All the girls retreated to the kitchen, while the boys remained in the living room. Jacob and Frank joined Cedric and Jacques in a convoluted conversation about games in general, and violent and sexual content in video games which would lead nowhere but remain very entertaining. Meanwhile, Danielle showed her place around to the girls. Rita grabbed Danielle's arms as they did; Julie emulated the motion by grabbing Sandra's own arm. Felicity remained silent but observant, mindful of her manner while Laurie seemed worried about the amount of food she had prepared.

"Don't worry," Danielle answered, "we're all counting calories here."

Every girl agreed. But Laurie insisted, claiming it was the boys she was worried about you. They all shared in the laugh, coming back to the kitchen.

"So what's the plan?" Laurie finally inquired.
"Frank's in charge of the plan," Danielle answered.
"Did you all submit your suggestions to him?" Rita inquired.

Julie punched Sandra in the shoulder.

"You didn't tell me I had to think up a game!"
"You decided to come yesterday!"
"Still... I'll have to think of something... can I pick something naughty?"
"Most definitely!" Rita replied.

In the living room, Jacques was holding the same discourse to Frank.

"So what are we gonna do today?"
"Well, this afternoon is gonna be pretty standard, nothing too much. I brought my Wii so we're gonna play a few games. Jacob, did you bring your DDR pad?"
"I did. It's in the bag."
"Great."
"So I take it you're in charge?" Cedric turned to Frank.
"I am."
"Well, when Frank's in charge, you know it's gonna be a riot!"

As Jacob went to retrieve the equipment, the girls returned to the living room. Frank quickly pulled a folded piece of paper from his pocket and looked at his list of activites for the day.

1. Wii Challenge (me)
2. Getting to Know You (Jacques)
3. Cop A Feel (Sandra)
4. Supper + Funny Game (Laurie)
5. Danielle's game
6. Dessert + Jacob's game
6a. Cedric + Felicity
7. Rita's sexy game

He was hoping he had planned the events in the right order. He looked about the room a brief moment, taking in the moment, knowing that from now on, the slope would be going upward or downward, but there would be only one direction - through the eye of the needle, and into the future, whatever that might be. And he also knew the way through was going to be intense, amazing and possibly (hopefully, he decided) highly sexual.

But wasn't that what everyone really wanted anyway?
Old 01-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #30
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 2

Everyone sat around the living room as best as they could, except for Frank, who stood in front of the television.

"All right, it's so nice to see you all. Merry Christmas!"

The wishes were extended among the group, then the attention returned to Frank.

"As most of you now know, four months ago, I reconnected with Danielle - totally by accident, I might add - and this is why we're here today."
"Because you two reconnected?" Cedric asked.
"In a manner of speaking. Getting together brought a lot of you into the fold, and let's just say the past few months have been

less than boring. This party, I suppose, is my way of thanking you all for just being there for me when I needed you."
"Same for me, " Danielle added.

Everyone seemed touched by the sentiment.

"So we've got an afternoon and an evening planned out..."
"When do we get to the sex?" Julie asked bluntly.

Her comment took everyone by surprise.

"What? I was told there would be sex."

Everyone's gaze turned to Sandra, who blushed and lowered her head. Frank was the first to recover from the shock.

"Well, Julie, I'm not saying there will be, and I'm not saying there won't be. But you do bring up two interesting points."
"I do?"
"Yes... I want to ask something to everyone first. A simple question."

Everyone was hanging on Frank's lips.

"We all know that, if we let it, parties like this may lead to more... let's be honest. I've had such a party a few weeks ago

(Frank looked at Laurie and Jacob) and it did get pretty feisty. I ended up hooking up with Sandra for a few weeks."
"It was nice," simply commented Sandra.
"It was very nice indeed, but my question is this: does anyone not want this party to get out of hand, because there is a distinct possibility it might?"

The question hung in mid air. Cedric was the first to respond.

"I have my limits. I won't go beyond them. As for what you other people do, I don't care, as long as you're respectful of me. Right Felicity?"
"Right."

Rita took the floor next.

"Just last night... well, yesterday, when we came into town, we went completely crazy. So, I don't see why we can't keep rushing head on into it. Doesn't mean we have to act stupid. Just go with the flow."
"My girl speaks for me, " Jacques added.
"Fair enough. Sandra? Julie?"
"I want sex, "Julie replied, "and I'm not leaving tonight until I've had at least one orgasm. Plain and simple."

Sandra wanted to answer, but she could only blush at the candid comment of her best friend. Laurie took the floor instead.

"Let's just see what happens, that's what we think, right Jacob."
"Absolutely. I mean, I'm all for having fun, whatever that fun is, as long as it's fun."
"I guess I'm for that too, " Sandra managed to express.
"Well then, that's everyone. Danielle?"

Danielle smiled at Frank.

"I'm game if you are."
"Oh, you know I am!"

Laughter filled the room.

"Great! Now that this is out of the way..."
"Wait a second, you said two things."
"That's right! I know this goes without saying, but we need to keep this between ourselves, and second, we need to make sure that whatever happens, we can live with ourselves and each other. So if at any time, you feel like stopping... just do so. Just walk away. No one will think less of you."

Perhaps it was needless for Frank to say these things, but saying them cleared the air.

"Now then, who would rather know what we've got planned for the day, or who would rather learn as we go along?"

The group considered the options and decided to remain unaware of the planned events for the day.

"Very well, then, let's get to our first game. Let's see... how many are we?"

He made the headcount: Danielle, Rita, Jacques, Sandra, Julie, Laurie, Jacob, Cedric and Felicity, and of course himself. Ten of them.

"We're going to divide into teams of two. For the sake of argument, we should determine them randomly, that way, you don't know who you're paired with."

A lottery was devised to create teams, and the results were drawn as follows: Sandra and Julie (everyone immediately jokingly said the lottery was fixed); Jacques and Laurie; Jacob and Frank; Danielle and Rita (at this point, Rita requested a re-roll, so the result went to Felicity instead); Rita and Cedric.

"There are two different games headed our way, so I hope you're all ready. You'll all be playing with a partner and we'll tally up the scores to determine a pecking order, if you will. Whichever team comes out on top is the ultimate winner, and whichever team goes to the bottom is at the bottom of the stairs. We'll get to the consequences of winning and losing only after the games are played. That's for the first game... as for the second game, it will remain a mystery until after the pecking order is established. Any questions?"
"Yeah, what game are we playing?"

Frank revealed a Wii Sports disk case.

"Tennis, anyone?"

The game was on. The competing teams were determined randomly, but it was determined that every team would have to fight all others. Danielle's large hi-definition screen - a gift from her parents - was perfect for the activity. Frank started keeping score. A victory gave three points to the winning team. Frank also tabulated other statistics, but he would only reveal those results - and their consequence - once all games had been played out.

There was a lot of confusion and laughter during the game. Only Frank truly kept his wits about him; this was, after all, his own game, and he was very proud of its content. Teams replaced each other as they faced off in relative hilarity, sometimes in almost tense moments easily dismissed by a joke or innuendo of some sort. Everyone had fun speculating what the losing team would have to do. The game lasted quite some time; just as it was getting repetitive, it was over. Frank started tabulating the scores.

Sandra and Julie won two of their matches, so they cumulated six points. They fared well against Jacques and Laurie, who only won against Danielle and Felicity (giving them only three points), and against Danielle and Felicity, who by sheer luck managed to subdue only Jacob and Frank, for a total of three points. Jacob and Frank themselves scored six points with their victories, making Rita and Cedric the great winners, who managed to come out with nothing but victories.

Frank announced the winners; Rita jumped up and down, shaking all about, while Cedric remained calm in composure.

"We're number one! In your face Dan!"

Dan and her partner, Felicity, were indeed the losers of the contest, but they smiled about it. Frank took the floor again.

"All right, we'll here's the deal. Simple really. Our winning team gets to taunt the losing team any way they want."
"Any way?" Rita inquired.
"Something appropriate, for a bit of humiliation. I was hoping the other teams would not have been tied for second place, but it's okay."
"We could do a tie-breaker, " Jacob said.
"No. We've taken enough time as it is. Come on, Ced, Rita, your game, your rules. What will you have the other team do to humiliate them a little?"

Rita immediately went to work, her mind racing to come up with a devious plan to humiliate her friend and have some fun with her, something slightly degrading, something that Felicity would hopefully not object to. She looked at her boyfriend, Cedric, but he seemed fresh out. She knew it had to be a good one to keep the ball rolling.

But what?

Advertisements
Kink Talk