Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 12-19-2014, 10:05 AM   #16
JustMouse

1) Rachie = encourage me to be very naughty,
2) Shibira = will get me into loads of trouble,
3) Dior = my old man and a wonderful freind,
4) Hallvad = SEXY VOICE (no need to say more, Oh yes and he is hot)
5) Tibbar = wonderful warm and caring person I would love to hug,
6) Strawdog = intrigues me,
7) Red = Another person I would love to hug,
8) Kittenlyss = fun person,
9) Sweeteen = would love to know what they looked like,
10) Lyph = caring person,

They are in no order and want to meet each has much as the other.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:06 PM   #17
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

No particular order:

RoseAngel
Dravot
Saddi
SweetTeen
eivins
Gamer69
Brony
JMN
Sophia
Lola
Lyph
Truthpick
tordlover
Mumbles
Shadowice
CJLM
Popscorn
Kittenlyss
AngelsFall
StrawDog
owneed

And more ..... might add more later

Last edited by Athanael; 12-19-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:48 PM   #18
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

When did we become the cute couple?! Ewww. *stabs yogi*

Now we're not cute.

Sophia
Tease
RoseAngel
Red
Saddi
SweetTeen
StrawDog
Wishful
Eivins
Lola
butterfly
Jl
truth
Lyss
Mandii

Whoops, I went past 10 too.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 12-19-2014 at 09:52 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #19
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

frosty cause we're lovers! We'd definitely spank each other lots, and gawk over each others boobs. There would definitely be a lot of boob exchange! And we'd just have a general good time!

1pupil, cause he's been my best gD friend for a little over a year now. And I'd love to play backgammon with him... and maybe even chess, even though I'm sure he'd whip my ass at the game.

Dravot, only if I were single, cause I think it would be amazing to have some real life play sessions! He was my dom for... well, I guess technically only a few months. But they were, as I refer to them often, the most 'magical' months of my life

StrawDog, because he's just such an incredibly, genuine person. He's been such a help when I am in a depressed mood (which really isn't often). Of all I'm listing, I know him the least, but have perhaps the greatest respect for as an individual.

Shadowice, cause I know that in different circumstances, we could have had a lot of fun together, and cause I know, again, assuming I was single, he loves it when girls squirt, and I'd enjoy him going down on me.

SDK (silverdarknight) because he's been a good friend for a long time. I once did a cam show (or 2) for him, not sure.. and he was so incredibly creative. I know we'd have lots of fun.

Mandible: Cause I know that I could blackmail him to do anything I wanted. I'd definitely want to meet him whereever I was living at the time, so that my house could be completely cleaned, lmao!

Meeting others would be cool... but these are the main ones right here.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 12:31 PM   #20
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

So, I'm going to be a bit of a bastard and not actually answer the question posed, the reason being is that there are way more than ten.

What I can say is that, whilst I'm a bit limited at the moment, I'm one of those odd folks who can blow across the world on a whim, and often open my doors to travellers. If you'd truly like to meet, the chances of that happening are a lot higher than may be imagined.

It may take a while, but I'm sure between us we can work it out. Feel free to bet on it if you don't believe me!

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:53 AM   #21
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Post
SirSam
Misono
Komodo Jones
Saddi
Mumbles
Lola
Superultramazaku
Top_Hat
Asslvr and butterfly
Subby999uk
Eivins
Drwarschauu
Dare...
Sarge90
Shadowice

Oh is that more than ten? Rules were made to be broken...

Just noticed this.... First, love, you should never meet your idols, it just leads to disappointment... Except in my case, I am as awesome as everybody thinks

Secondly, I don't think I have an answer, there are plenty of you I'd have no objections to going to the pub with, and a couple of you I'd actually genuinely love to meet at least once in person, but online I have time to consider my responses, carefully calculate what I want to say and edit it several times to make it work... Whereas in person, I trip over my tongue on a regular basis, stumble through conversations before actually having an opportunity to think about what I say, and while this has led to some genuinely hilarious moments (or cringeworthy, depending how you view it) it does require some level of understanding that I suspect only those I have grown closest to on here would actually possess... With that in mind, here's a handful of names:

Jlstockton (most likely to happen, she's one of my best friends and basically we share a mind)

Dare... Because I can totally drink her under the table, I just want her to admit that, stubborn lass

SDK, who I had many conversations with a while ago, and while we haven't really spoken in some time I believe he mentioned going hiking and drinking whisky, who am I to pass up an opportunity like that?

Doctor, as we had many interesting conversations on this very forum, so in a pub with a few drinks I think we could either solve all the problems facing the world or at least plot to take it over...

And finally **Mandi** who I always cared for and miss dearly, but I think she's farther than I ever got with supernatural and I don't think I can handle spoilers unless it's GoT...

If I haven't mentioned you, it's not that I don't want to meet you, it's just that I'm not buying you a drink when you come to visit

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:38 PM   #22
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post
Dare... Because I can totally drink her under the table, I just want her to admit that, stubborn lass
For one, I'm guessing it would depend on what we were drinking seeing as I seem to remember you hate wine and I hate whisky, and secondly, you've admitted how your tolerance is getting ever lower... so suuuuure you can drink me under the table, dear

As for actually answering the question... eh, I'm sure everyone I'd like to meet is aware of this desire and it doesn't really need to be said.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk