Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #16
zooman

run around block completely naked, in day light if really daring!
zooman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #17
stitofff
Distinguished Member

Go to the library, take any book, sit down and pull down your pants and underwear while you read a book.

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #18
zooman

ok, you must get naked in your car while in a parking lot, the trick is that you can only dress or undress when someone is with 2 parking spots from your car!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #19
stitofff
Distinguished Member

Sorry, but i haven't my own car and driving licence.

Likes limits
BDSM test
Old 06-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #20
zooman

Then find another public place and you can only change while someone is within 30 feet of where you are changing. You may hide, but you will still have to be able to know when people are close enough.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #21
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

walk into a store with the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy (idk if they have them where you are, they have them in the USA. i don't know where you're from.) but don't wear pants. see if you get kicked out or not.

(all i ask is for nothing too bad.. please?!)

limits: pee/poop/blood/etc, pictures, family, super public, illegal, reallly painful, anal, and permanent.
likes: nudity, risk, and dice dares. (that's all for now.)
hewwwo(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:53 AM   #22
DanielsDares
Distinguished Member

write the word SLUT on your forehead (doesnt have to be too big) and walk around in a public place for 10 mins
DanielsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #23
nietvantoepassing

go to a public swimming pool.
strip naked and put your clothes in a locker.
you may cover your privates with a towl.
go throw a changing room so you are in the area where people are dressed.
try to re enter in the changing rooms and get your clothes back.
if you like it to be more daring use no towl.
nietvantoepassing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:19 AM   #24
zooman

In a public building you must take a bag with you, go into the guys bathroom, strip and put all your clothes into the bag, and mix them up. Now, run naked into the female bathroom and get dressed, the only thing is that you can not go into a stall and you can not cover you cock until all your other clothes are on!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:23 AM   #25
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Go to a bus stop naked or wearing only female underwear. Stand there for 15 minutes. If a bus drives by, you must take it for at least 1 stop!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #26
stitofff
Distinguished Member

Strip naked in front of 3 shops (arcade). Let your friend hide in 2 of these clothes (in the first your own, in the second women's clothes). Go to one of this and put on clothes which your friend hide here and go home in this. You don't know what your friend hide in each shop. Go home in these (your own clothes/women's clothing or totally naked). If you don't want go home totally naked, you can ask your friend hide in the third shop women's underwear.

Likes limits
BDSM test
Old 07-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #27
wedgiedude19025
Account Banned

go in to an alley naked but outside the alley post a sign that says attention girls come have sex with me back here and be blindfolded for a whole day
i don't have a web cam but i live with another dude and 2 girls

every time some one pm's me saying "hey you like this" i have to do the dare they send my that has something to do with my likes
wedgiedude19025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #28
thedreamlord
Account Banned

tonight you are going for a walk and you are really horny. Drive to a secluded area(if you don't live in one). Start walking, as you go it starts geting hot so hot in fact that you need to remove articles of clothing one by one. Once you are nude you wank and cum. Now you start walking back collecting the discarded clothes as you go, you may only put them on when you return to where you started.

17/M/USA
thedreamlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:56 PM   #29
sk8tr4life54

you are to go to a parking lot and everytime a car passes you. take off an article of clothing and put it out side once naked jerk off and if you eat it you can reach your hand out and get your clothes if you dont you must get all the way out and dress in open
sk8tr4life54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #30
zooman

stake around the block with only protective gear like helmet, wrist guards, knee pads, and shoes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk