Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #16
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Nice story so far, GetNeon.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #17
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

It will go better if you introduce CFNM.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #18
MeasinToday

Love it- keep it up!<3

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #19
GetMeon44

Default Section 4: Where are our clothes?

Nick - Like the picture.
19Female - CFNM? Not sure what that means...
Demon - It's Get*M*eon, but you can call me Chris, just you.
Measin - Thanks.

__________________________________________________ _________________

"Excited much?" Dylan laughed.

"I just got thinking, ya' know."

"Thinking of me?" Dylan answered quickly.

"Maybe..." I said with a sheepish look. They both just laughed at this.

*Ring*You see me grinding, grinding, all up on that pole...*Ring*

"Shit, wheres my phone?" I said looking for light in the night.

"Nice ringer..."Dylan said.

"It's right over there." Nate said trying to point with his head to his left.

"Hello?" I said not having time to look at the Caller ID.

"Christopher, I want you home. Now!" My mom scream from the other end.

"But Mom... It's not even that late." I plead.

"It is 9:15! You said you were going to the beach! Be home in fifteen, or else!" She said as she clicked the phone off.

"Shit guys, Nate that was mom, she says we have fifteen to be home." I said scared.

"Dude, it will take us like at least half an hour." Dylan chimed in.

"I know! Let's get digging." I said starting to quickly soon sand like a dog looking for his favorite bone.

We dug, and dug, and dug. Finally Nate was able to wiggle free and crawl out of the sand. He quickly rubbed as much as the sand as he could off himself, not having time to go into the ocean.

"Umm... guys?" Dylan said over by our pile of clothes.

"Yea?" Nate and I said at the same time. As I looked at my phone's time 9:20.

"Check this out." Dylan said in a trembling tone.

"Here." He said when we got over to him.

All there was was a napkin with the restaurant logo on it, and some writing, it read:

We came back only to find you guys having some fun. So decided to add to it, if you want your clothes back meet us at the bikes, before 9. If your little game last longer you can come to Jessica's.

Then at the bottom there were three lipstick kisses, one from each of the girls.

"Were fucked!" Nate said.

"We should go to Jessica's." Dylan said.

"Don't think with your dick, we can't." I said calling attention to Dylan's throbbing boner from the thought of going to his girlfriends house naked. He was quick to call me out on my semi and also Nate's.

"Look, It would be fun I admit but, Our mom gets pissed about this stuff." Nate said. Now self conscious about his semi and trying to casually hide it by folding his hands. Dylan and I just left it out there as there was no point in hiding it, we all have one.

"Alright, another time." Dylan laughed.

"Keep that to yourself." I laughed nudging him slightly. He laughed too.

"Guys it is 9:25 now. We might as well just walk we are going to be late anyway." I said.

"Whatever." Nate said.

"Cool." Dylan said.

"Soo... want to continue our game?" Dylan added.

"Hell yea." I said.

"Easy bro, and yeah." Nate laughed.

"Nate I dare you to take a piss on the next house's lawn." I dared quickly because he mocked me.

"Ok!" Nate said trying to act not scared.

As we got to the next house Dylan and I ran to the border fence and hid behind it. Nate walked slowly and trying to do the cool person walk like this was nothing. Even though we all knew that if someone looked out they would see him, even he knew it deep down. When he got about mid way down on the road he looked at us for approval. Dylan gave him a thumbs up from over the fence. He took five steps and put his hands on his still semi. He stood there for a minute and then the pee came, he just stood there waiting for it to be over. After about twenty seconds Dylan's laugher couldn't be kept quiet any longer and the burglar lights went on in the front yard. Nate had a second of deer in head lights and then sprinted to hiding thinking that someone turned the lights on seeing him. Dylan and I looked at the house seeing no one looking and ran down the street to Nate.

Nate was lying on the grass behind a bush out of sight panting.

"That...sucked... alot." Nate said deep breathing between breaths.

"You got a little on you." I pointed at the pee all over Nate's legs.

"Yea, I couldn't... stop peeing when the lights went on." Nate starting to regain breath said. Dylan and I both laughed.

"I dare you to jerk off, right here." Nate said looking at me and pointing like a dying person.

"What?" I said thinking I didn't hear him.

"You heard me." Nate said sitting up now.

"You sure?" I added trying to get out of it.

"Yup." Nate said sounding like he was trying to get payback.

"You want me too?" I said looking at Dylan, wanting him to say no.

"I guess." Dylan said looking kind of excited for what was about to happen, and taking a seat next to the now full of life Nate.

"Ok... Should I do it standing?" I questioned trying to make them forget somehow.

"Do it how you would normally." Dylan said, now sounding into it.

"Good idea." Nate said patting him on the back.

"Here I go... I guess." I said sitting down on the wet grass facing my friend and brother.

I began to stroke very slowly, at a rate that I knew I would never cum at. I fumbled around with my semi just trying to bore them so I wouldn't have to do it.

"C'mon... I know you go faster than that." Nate said.

"Oh really, how?" I said trying to act smart.

"I hear you sometimes through the wall in the morning." Nate said laughing.

I had no response to that, I just focused in at the task at hand, knowing that anything more said could make it worse. After about twenty seconds of going at a steady pace my dick became fully hard. I rubbed up and down for a few more strokes then I could feel my dick beginning to get rough and cut. I started to cringe at this and knew that I had to use some lube. I tried rubbing my hands on the grass for some water but that failed. Finally, I decided that the only way was to use my spit so I spit down and landed a large wad on the tip of my dick. Dylan and Nate laughed at me for this like I knew they would. I had to hold back moans as I was going for over two minutes now. I knew that what I never though would happen was coming. I was about to cum in front of my brother and my friend.

COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE LAST PART.

MORE LATER IF YOU LIKE.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #20
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I really enjoyed that last part! Keep it up, I am loving the game that they are in, and I like how you kept the possibility of the girls open, but still keeping things the way they are.
FYI: CFNM means clothed female naked male.
Great story, and awesome latest installment!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #21
sizzle

now were gettin' somewhere!
this story is getting good, keep it up
Old 01-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #22
GetMeon44

Default Section 5: Cumin'

@ Nudity - Thanks for telling me what that was. Comments always appreciated.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I had to hold back moans as I was going for over two minutes now. I knew that what I never though would happen was coming. I was about to cum in front of my brother and my friend. I could feel the cum starting to creep up into my dick. I sucked in as hard as I could flexing my abs harder than I ever trying to avoid what was obviously going to happen. Uh... I let out a load moan tilting my head back and my eye closed, still trying to hold back for a few seconds longer. Uh... I moaned again in complete ecstasy. I looked up just before I knew it was going to happen and saw my brother and friend. Both of them had their jaws dropped to the floor and they both had throbbing boners and didn't care.

Uh... I moaned as the first shot of cum shot in to air landing on my inner thigh. Uh... I let out a second moan, now my whole body jerked with shivers of ecstasy. One more shot came out of my still hard dick this one landing right in front of Dylan about to hit his toes. I was still stroking my dick as fast as I could possibly go not wanting this feeling to end. After another ten seconds of pumping heavily I pushed the very last of my cum out of my dick.

"Ah..." I sighed starting to run the cum off of my legs and hands on the grass.

"Damn. That was crazy." Dylan said still with a boner and stroking it slightly involuntarily.

"Yeah, you got into that bro." Nate said not ashamed to be turned on by his brother jacking.

"That felt so good." I said stressing the so.

"It looked it." Dylan said.

"Let's get going I don't want to get home to late." Nate said.

"Good idea." I agreed getting up and continuing down to the bikes.

We walked the next fifteen or so houses down to the bikes. It was now 9:52, they were to the point were they were so late that no excuse would be acceptable. They figured that they should make the best of this night with out being shot. They all figured that two hours past the allowed time would be the max. Now they were only five or so houses away from the bikes.

"Growing some grey pubes there." Dylan said laughing an pointing.

I looked down at him pointing at my now soft dick and the dried cum that was around my clean shaven dick.

"Shut up dude. You would be worse." I said pointing at his pubes.

"Yea." Nate chimed in.

"Fucking shit!" I said.

"What?" Dylan and Nate said at the same time wondering why I was angry.

"Damn them." Nate said.

All of the bikes except for Dylan's were gone. No sign of anyone, which was probably a good thing considering our clothing, or lack there of.

There was another note on the seat of Dylan's bike:

Dear boys, If you want your bikes back come and see us!

"Your so lucky your girlfriend is nice." Nate said to Dylan.

"Yeah..." Dylan said proudly that his bike was still there.

"So how should we do this?" Dylan said.

"Your really saying we should all ride this bike?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I got pegs, we can do it." Dylan said assuringly.

"If you want to..." I said.

"Dare you too."Dylan said smiling.

I didn't respond or even ask Nate if he was going to do it, he had no choice. Dylan placed himself on the front of the real seat and I sat right behind him. placing my feet on the back pegs and sitting on the back of the real seat. I had to lean back and hold on to his hips so that my dick wouldn't get pinched. My dick was rubbing on Dylan's ass even when we weren't moving. Nate sat on the handle bars of the bike making it so Dylan couldn't see at all. All that Dylan could see was a face full of crack.

"Ok... Nate you seer me and tell em the way." Dylan said peddling slowly ahead.

"Ok, just go at a slow speed and I will try my best." Nate said.

Dylan when Dylan started we would have to lean as he peddled but, after a minute or two we got the hang of the balance of a three person bike ride, I had to lean as far forward as possible, no matter how badly it hurt my balls.Dylan had to just keep the pace, not really worry about balance. Nate had the most work while he had a nice seat he had to always pay attention and help with the steering, at the same time keep his balance backward so he wouldn't go over the handle bars.

"Car!" Nate yelled pulling the steering wheel to make it turn left and shifting his weight that way.

"What!" Dylan said not having even thought about the idea of cars so he peddled quickly to get out of the way.

"Shit!" I yelled trying to keep the bike balanced.

We were tilting to the side so much that I could tell that we were going down we were still about five minutes by bike and ten walking away from the house and it was already 10:23. The bike would lean as far left as possible and then as it was about to fall I would safe us. We kept peddling and what felt like a minute or more was seconds. The air of the car rushing past us gave us just enough of a push to the left that we could not avoid falling.

"Fuck!" Nate said lying in the grass having carried with the bike after Dylan and I fell.

"Ugh..." Dylan moaned lying half on the pavement half off.

I just laid there. Not feeling hurt in a sort of nirvana. I could feel no pain but, I knew if i moved it would come.

Nate was the first to get up, only a small scratch. on his foot were he had dragged it to try and save us from falling. He went over to help Dylan get up, Dylan was also fine, he had a stream of blood running down his knee from were a rock had lodged itself. He brushed it away and they came to help me.

"How bad is it?" I said not wanting to look at myself.

"Um... Well." Nate said.

"Not good." Dylan said.

"What is it?" I asked scared now.

"Well, you legs are scrapped up and theres not that much blood, but its..." Dylan stopped.

"It's your dick area dude. You must have gotten a rub from the top of the wheels, it looks deep." Nate finished off Dylan's sentence.

I moved my head up to look, I looked at my legs first and saw that it wasn't anything worse than I had gotten before. Then I traced myself up slowly to my dick area. I put my hand and rubbed my dick and balls to make sure that they were fine, because they were covered in blood. Then I felt where they said the cut was.

"Mother Fu#ker!" I screamed.

It wasn't deep it was just a long burn and a scrape from the where I had been caught on the seat and then tire. It was bleeding badly, I knew that the center where the brakes of the tire had sliced into me would need stitches.

"Wanna' call Mom?" Nate asked.

"Like this!" I screamed.

"Ok, Ok calm down we will carry you." Nate said.

"I just need a shoulder to lean on." They both gave me one of their hands and pulled me up. My one leg was fine but the bad one I could barely move. I yelled when I first put pressure on it but soon got the hand of steeping with the good leg then putting my weight on Nate. This repeated until we got to the house.

"Let's go in the back way." Nate asked.

"Good idea..." I said sarcastically.

When we got to the back door Nate motioned for Dylan to let me lean on him and Nate ran inside and up the backstairs to our room. I could tell he was unnoticed by how soon the lights turned on, because he was running.

"What a night." Dylan said.

"I know right, great time. Really." I said not wanting to have him take it wrongly.

"Is it ok if I stay over?" Dylan asked.

"Yea its cool with me and probably Nate. But heres the deal. You have to stay out here until our Mom goes to bed, no way will she let you stay over when we were this late." I said.

"Sure, I'll wait in this bush." Dylan said pointing to the bush by our shed not far away.

"Cool." I said opening the door and and going inside to the waving Nate.

"Oh.. and Dylan, I dare you to jack off while I'm gone, Don't get rid of the evidence."

Shit. Dylan though. As the door closed in front of him leaving him outside.

Comment and Rate, I dare you to
Also A challenge, If I get six comments before I go to bed ( a few hours) I'll write two tomorrow.!

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #23
will9022

I really like this story. I can't wait for the next part!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #24
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Haven't commented on this yet.

So here it is:

Niiiiiiicee... I like that Dylan kid :P
Old 01-04-2011, 05:29 PM   #25
maddy09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan xX View Post
Haven't commented on this yet.

So here it is:

Niiiiiiicee... I like that Dylan kid :P
you cant just like him because of the name :P

i like this, keep going
maddy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #26
Nick
Distinguished Member

Keep going, still great

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #27
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Loved the new part. Wow. Did not see that wound coming. Nicely done!
I was a little reminded of the leech scene in Stand By Me.
Hooray for more awesome story-ness!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #28
pm90

Color Wheel

Dude. I really hope that bike crash didn't actually happen. But excellent job on the story. I look forward to future installments!

Clear Skies,
~pm90
pm90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #29
immaeatu

omg im loving this story!!!!! its so amazingg
keep writing its turning out lovely<3

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #30
sizzle

great update, cant wait to see where this goes