Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-13-2011, 03:59 PM   #16
komando2195

Trophy Finally. Chapter 6

Mint, thats a new one. sweet adjective bro.
Well, I'll take that as a compliment coming from someone who's kinda hot

Sarah woke up in the morning with a new feeling. She looked down and saw the sheets weren’t wet, and then remembered where she was and what she was wearing. She felt inside her diaper and sure enough it was wet. Sarah's face fell, but one wetting meant nothing. All three of the girls had wet, and they all felt relieved to know that they weren’t alone.
The story was the same in the boys’ cabin, everyone wet. Mike revealed this to Sarah over breakfast. The girls plus Mike decided to kayak after lunch. They grabbed life jackets, oars, and a boat each. The lifeguard waved them on, and they floated out, shaking and laughing after a few close calls, Elyse almost parallel to the water at one point. She screamed and regained control, but it was hilarious for anyone watching. They ended up in a tight circle out in the lake, and they lay back in their kayaks. Soon, Mike got too hot just laying out in the sun. So he dove off his kayak. Like old spice commercial guy swan dive. You get it. His life jacket kept him afloat and he shook the water out of his face. He swam over to Sarah’s kayak, and she knew before he got there what his plan was. She grinned, and shrieked when he capsized her kayak as she expected. She flipped it back over, but stayed in the lake, underwater cuddling with Mike. Soon Elyse, Roxy, and Christine joined them. After a little splashing they got back in the boats and raced around. This also ended with everyone too tired to move in a circle of kayaks. They hopped back in the cooling lake water, and floating there they decided to play truth or dare (minus the dares) to learn about each other. Elyse and Roxy giggled at this. Sarah realized there wasn’t much that those two didn’t giggle at. She smiled and offered to take the first truth.
Elyse jumped on the opportunity. “How much past kissing have you done with a guy?” And of course Roxy and Elyse giggled.
“Well, me and Mike here have gotten to second base, a couple weeks ago.” The girls looked on in awe at Sarah and Mike, and Christine simply laughed at their reaction.
“Sarah, you get to ask now.” Christine reminded her.
“Hmmm… Roxy! Have you kissed a boy?”
(writers note! Young girls giggle their ass off after every question and answer. I’d shoot myself if I kept putting that in so just keep that in the back of your head. Add in chipmunk noises if it makes you happy I don’t give a fuck. K thx bi)
“Yes… but just once and he was REALLY CUTE! Ok, MIKE!! How far have you gone with anyone BUT Sarah?”
“I’d ‘gone out’ with a girl in 6th grade and we kissed, but that’s it.”
“Really, who?” Sarah had to know.
“Oh you know Megan. In our Chem class.”
“OMG REALLY? Haha I had no idea.”
“Yup. Christine, what about your exploits?”
“I’ve made out with my share of guys, but got to third base with this one guy. I took care of him, he returned the favor. Now, Elyse. Might as well ask you the same question.”
“I’ve never kissed a boy, except this one time-“
“-At band camp?”
“THIS ONE TIME in kindergarten me and this boy went to his house and played around for a while until we kinda wanted to see what was goin’ on down there. So I’ve seen a…uh…THING, but haven’t kissed a guy. Sarah, have you ever, you know, touched yourself?”
“yea. I have. Might as well send this question to everyone as it’s gonna come up.”
Elyse went first, “I haven’t.”
Roxy, “I haven’t.”
Christine, “I have.”
Mike, “I’m a guy. Of course I have!”
They all laughed at this, and tangent after tangent lead away from the game as they just told stories.
Mike checked his watch as the girls laughed at some ‘hilarious shopping tale’ told by Christine. Mike had kind of checked out after the five minute account of dress shopping. He realized they had skipped lunch, and it was halfway between lunch and dinner. Not that his stomach hadn’t been telling him that for the past two hours. But Sarah was more important to him than lunch. Maybe not dinner yet, but lunch he would trade for time with Sarah. He did let them know the time, and while the girls did not mourn the loss of a meal, they agreed it was time to roll on in. They packed away the equipment, and lay tanning down on the beach. Mike got on board with this, but first ran to the cabin to grab his iPod. He pulled out the headphones, and the group enjoyed Mike’s music until it was time to get ready to eat. The group changed out of their now dry suits and ran down to catch dinner. Mike ate four servings of the somewhat delicious grilled cheese to make up for his absence at lunch. Or more correctly the absence of lunch. The girls stared as he demolished plate after plate. But eventually he finished and they traipsed back to the cabin for a game. But after almost everyone joined in the classic mosh pit that we know as apples to apples, Mike and Sarah resigned with a strategic play of the Helen Keller card. They slipped outside with a little less than an hour before Sarah was confined to the room. They found, to their delight, a hammock even more comfortable than her own. They lay there looking up, until Sarah rolled on top of Mike and they began to kiss. They kept going too. And going. She unclasped her bra and let it fall from under her shirt. She pulled Mikes hands and without more invitation he had two hands up her shirt. When they finally broke apart, Mike just held her tightly, as if nothing could ever make him let go. She saw on his watch that they had 10 minutes, and after another elongated kiss she said goodnight and walked inside. Mike got up and walked towards the camp gym. There he worked out for about 20 minutes before rushing back to help out at the cabin. He went upstairs, took care of himself, and fell asleep. Sarah’s bedtime was different. She went to go shower before diapers and bed. In the shower she fingered herself until she came to a squirting orgasm. Feeling the relief, she got out, put on her diaper, and got into bed. She and the other two girls talked until time for lights out. They all fell asleep fast.

Again, sorry for the very delayed post. the next one should be up by Saturday. Peace Bros (and sandwich machines)
komando2195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #17
komando2195

Alarm Chapter 7

Alright here's the next part
again, comments and stuff are appreciated. i felt depressed when no one replied. thats ok, i'll cut myself and be fine
just kidding
BUT this is almost at 1,500 views. that made me REALLY happy.
alright, i'll stop feeling special
enjoy

Sarah woke up dry and happy. Elyse also had a dry night. However, Roxy woke up with a wet diaper, and she took a new one from Christine without a hassle. On the walk to breakfast Sarah and Elyse consoled Roxy that everything. Was going to be ok. Roxy drank almost nothing at breakfast, trying to delay the inevitable need to use the diaper. Mike joined them, and reported only one dry guy, Calvin. The bulge was only slightly noticeable on Roxy and the guys; but there would be no swimming for them. The outside was waterproof, but Roxy only brought bikini bottoms which wouldn’t even cover the diaper.

The group decided to try some bows out. Mike easily beat out everyone, with Christine not far behind. Sarah came in a respectable third, and Roxy beat out Elyse by one point. They went to lunch much to Mikes delight. Afterwards he suggested the climbing wall. All the girls were on board, and they followed him up to the wall. Christine went first to lead the way, then Elyse, Sarah, Roxy, and Mike at the back. Mike, while furtively sneaking looks up Sarah’s shorts, managed to catch a glimpse of Roxy’s diapered privates. While not trying to 'check out' the younger girl, he did watch the diaper about as much as he watched Sarah. About halfway up, he noticed Roxy squirming as she stood on the rock wall. Then, he watched as she let go into the diaper. He could see her pee wetting the diaper from where he was, and noticed it start to leak a little. Not enough to drip onto Mike, but enough to create a wet patch on the crotch of her shorts. She must have been holding that since morning. Mike made a note to watch Sarah if she ever got stuck in daytime diapering. Roxy looked down to see if Mike had noticed but he had shifted his attention to a particularly small handhold. As Christine got over the top, Roxy leapt for a rock just out of her reach and started to fall. Mike clamped on the brake rope and grabbed Roxy halfway between where she fell from and the effective range of the brake. She landed in his arms, and Mike could feel her diaper warm and sagging through her shorts. The others looked down to make sure she was ok before continuing the climb. Mike whispered to Roxy that he could take her to change her diaper at the top without anyone knowing she wet.

She clambered onto the rocks again and said 'Oh my god thank you!' as quiet as she could. Mike told her to say she felt a little sick when they started walking to dinner. Everyone made it over the edge, and they started the walk down towards the dining hall. Roxy complained that she felt sick, and Mike volunteered to take her to the cabin to get a drink and maybe lay down for a while.

The others walked down towards the dining hall, and Roxy and Mike towards the cabin. Mike grabbed a new diaper for Roxy, and she peeled off the old one. Mike turned away as she changed, but she walked around to get to her suitcase and Mike saw her sopping pink panties before he spun away. She talked as she changed, and thanked him repeatedly for doing this. At one point she said "You know you don’t have to look away, I’m not embarrassed about my body"

Mike replied "That’s good for you, but I’m with Sarah, and you half naked is not exactly something shed like me seeing" with a laugh.

Roxy sighed inwardly. She had planned the whole thing from when she had seen him looking up her shorts. But he obviously wasn’t interested, and she accepted it. He had Sarah and Sarah had him. They were too cute to break up anyway. He told her to come to dinner in a few minutes and say all she needed was some water as she’s fine now. Everything worked to plan, and after dinner Sarah and Mike took a walk back to the top of the rock wall. They made out for a while, but as no one was around Sarah completely took off her shirt and bra, and pulled off Mikes own shirt. They stayed that way until it was time to go back, and they both made it in time.

Sarah showered and put on her diaper, Roxy’s got changed, and Elyse put one on too. Tonight the conversation in the dark turned to masturbation. Sarah admitted to doing it about twice weekly, even the night before in the shower. She promised that the next night before diapers they would get a personal lesson. Looking forward to this, the girls soon drifted off to sleep.

Like it?
Hate it?
want something to happen in an upcoming chapter?
leave it as a comment. PM me if you want, but its easier to find if its a comment. have a nice MLK day everyone in the US.
peace bros (and ladies)
Old 01-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #18
lordbob
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to lordbob
Talking happy MLK day to you too

good part please continue and happy MLK day to you too =)
ask me anything
www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=466389

I have been dared to do every dare PMed to me for the next month
Mean Little Kitty Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo
lordbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:01 AM   #19
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

love this story, kinda wish i waited to read the entire thing before i got into it tho ha ha, the anticipation is all part of a good story i guess,
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #20
komando2195

Question Chapter 8! needs ideas

Hey guys
MIDTERMMSSSSSSS shoot me
almost done, and thats why im gettin up a new post today
one tmrw, two monday, then posts will get up more regularly
BTW theres this guy i know. he uses tumblr, chill site
and he just started a new blog. kind of a venting, daily update kinda thing. if anyones on tumblr out there follow him HERE and i'd appreciate it. He doesnt want me to read it. I'm going to anyway but i hope you guys support him
SO after that cheesy public service announcement, heres my problem
I have a HUGE truth or dare section in the next chapter
HOWEVER i was a lazy fat ass and didn't write it. so give me suggestions of what YOU would like to see as dares and truths
i can get some, but it makes it more personal if your favorite dares or even broad topics are involved. i can't promise to use anything, but i'll take all suggestions into consideration
New chapter should go up sunday, go get in comments saturday night or sunday morning (not a morning person). alright. have a nice week guys.
Peace broz
Old 01-23-2011, 06:07 AM   #21
Rahun

Hi!
Great story, keep up the good work!
It has so much details and so good written that i rarely see any other like this, it's very good as well as it's writing structure!
I'll think about truths/dares, though i'm not sure i'll have time to reply in time.
Good luck however continuing this awesome story!

(ps.: sry if my grammar is bad)
Rahun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #22
komando2195

Joystick Chapter 8

Alright the bears lost and i'm crying. the refs stole that game from them.
anyway, I got a PM from DiaperedSlave and i had some other stuff done already, so here's

Chapter 8

Sarah woke up with her diaper wet. Elyse and Roxy also wet. For Sarah and Elyse this was a caution, but for Roxy this meant a whole week full of wetting her diaper during the day. She held it together, resigned to the fact that this was happening to her. The Mike and Christine joined them for the walk down to breakfast. They all commiserated with Roxy, and Mike told them that Jack and Lucas were in diapers for a week too.

The activity for the day was rifle shooting, then some hanging time. The rifle shooting went like archery, Mike showed Sarah the basics and she picked it up. Mike finished top, then Christine behind him, followed by Sarah, and the younger girls tied. They grabbed lunch, and then crashed in the girls’ cabin for a while.

“So, I think we should add in some dares this time!” said an enthusiastic Elyse.

“That should be fun. I’m down, and Mike is too.” replied Sarah. Mike agreed with a head nod, along with Christine and Roxy.

Roxy wanted to go first this time, so she picked Elyse with the eternal question, “Truth or Dare?”

"uh.......Truth."

"Hmmm, have you ever wet yourself on purpose?"

"Yes, twice. Once was because I was really angry at my friend at her sleepover, and I wet her bed, then changed clothes so it would seem like she did it. She never found out. The other time was one morning that I hadn't wet my goodnite, and I just didn't want to get up. Christine, Truth or Dare?"

"I'll take a dare. What you got?"

"Alright. You have to... strip to your underwear and stay that way!"

"OOH you sneaky bitch! Fine..." and Christine stripped quickly and with purpose, leaving her in just a black bra and a pair of boy-short panties."But now Sarah, Truth or Dare?"

"I'll take a truth."

"No fun, but have you ever wet your bed with someone else in it?"

"Yes, me and a few of my cousins have been in the same bed when I've wet, on multiple occasions. Never fun, but they got it. Mike, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, but be nice"

"No luck, I want you to go down to your own underwear."

"I see how it is...Roxy Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"Afraid? Hahaha have you wet yourself on purpose?"

"Yes, I do a lot actually. Never at night but if I'm alone at home, and feeling a little naughty I guess i just feel like it. Christine?"

"Truth, if you guys are gonna be pathetic."

"Fine. Have you wet yourself on purpose?"

"Yes, I'm like Roxy I do it because it feels amazing. Sarah?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to touch Mike's dick." Sarah's jaw dropped. So did Mike's. Mike started to protest, for Sarah's sake, but she stopped him in his tracks when she reached right down his boxers and gave his cock a little stroke. His jaw dropped yet again, and his semi-hard penis woke to complete attention. Slowly; it wasn't a morning person either. Figuratively. You get what I mean.

"Wow...Thanks?"

"No problem baby. Elyse- pick one"

"Dare."

"Lose your clothes! All of 'em."

"Eeek! BUT, But, but...ehhh............" She slowly complied, and everyone was treated to a look at her partially developed boobs and seemingly bald vagina. "Mike, truth or dare?"

"I liked that reaction! But i'll take a dare."

"Kiss every girl in the room!"

"Uh...Sare? Is this way on the 'NO' list?" Sarah shook her head, so Mike went ahead. He started with Sarah, and they made it last for a minute or so. He then moved to Christine, then Elyse, then Roxy, then Sarah again. "You never said I couldn't double dip! Roxy?"

"Dare..I guess."

"Wet your diaper."

"O.K." She smiled shyly, and the light sound of her pee shooting into the diaper could be heard through the silence. "Done! Elyse?"

"Truth."

"Hmm...Have you ever pooped yourself?"

After a long pause, "Yes. Long car trip, my parents diapered me to save time. I peed it twice and pooped in it once. It actually felt nice, but way to weird for me. Mike."

"Dare"

"Touch inside Sarah's panties! You know what I mean."

Mike looked at Sarah, kissed her, and then slipped a hand down her panties. He rubbed her clit a little, and then slid a finger inside her. She jumped a little, but he pulled out his hand shortly after. "Christine, choose."

"Dare"

"Wet your panties."

"Alright, I'll do it." She got up and walked over to an unused bed, sat down, and soaked herself and her light blue underwear. They glistened as she let out a long stream, and the absorbent mattress sucked it all up. She grinned, then asked, "Sarah, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I know you're horny after Mike got to touch you, so finish what he started. You can leave your panties on."

"Oh thank you aha that would have annoyed me. But just a heads up, I squirt..." With that, Sarah pulled off her shorts and began to work. She rubbed her clit, and fingered herself with two fingers. It took almost no time before she groaned and arched her back, soaking her panties with her cum. Everyone stared on in interest as Sarah came back down from her climax. Mike smiled at Sarah, and he looked up at the clock. They were a couple minutes late for dinner, and decided to call the game for the night. Mike stayed behind with Sarah as she cleaned up and changed. Mike took Sarah for a walk after the game. She smiled at him, with the sweetest smile and the most gorgeous eyes he had ever seen. They talked about how the game had worked out, and while Mike had kissed every girl in that room he only had feelings for Sarah. He was also glad of the jump to third base, and so was Sarah. They exchanged 'I love you's and went to dinner.

During dinner the announcement was made that Talladega Nights, the hilarious Will Ferrell NASCAR movie, would be projected out on the field. Everyone but Sarah Elyse and Roxy opted to go. They decided to take their personal lesson now, while everyone was occupied for two hours.

They walked back to the cabin, and slipped inside. They closed the blinds and awkwardly stripped to their underwear. Roxy was still in a training bra, but Elyse had boobs about half the size of Sarah’s. She wore a polka dotted bra, and matching bikini style panties. Roxy had a plain black pair on under her diaper, and Sarah was wearing her blue lacy set. Laughing, they shed these layers. Roxy got concerned about her diaper, but she just wet it and pulled it off so Christine or Frankie would think she took it off because it was wet. The three girls sat on their beds naked, until Sarah started explaining why masturbating was helpful in addition to feeling amazing. As she described technique, she demonstrated on her own trimmed pussy, seeing a hairless Roxy and peach fuzz Elyse. They joined in, and soon the cabin was filled with the sounds of fingers slipping in and out of young slits, and the quiet moaning of pleasure. Roxy went first, orgasming with a shriek. Sarah came next, quietly but squirting as much as normal. Elyse saw this and contacted her own gspot at the same time as she slid a finger across her clit, squirting as she came to her own orgasm. They lay there for a minute until they cleaned up and got dressed again.

Twenty minutes later the group from the movies came back to see the three girls simply lying and chatting. No one suspected a thing. The girls got diapered, and Mike came in for an extended good night kiss. Meaning a ten minute make out session with a little bit of roaming hands. He left with a hug, and walked away up the stairs. Roxy and Elyse stared in awe at Sarah who lay there grinning. She laughed told them to stop staring or they’d start catching mosquitoes in their gaping mouths. They giggled and after some talking they fell asleep.

Hope you guys liked the long post. Thanks a lot Rahun, I appreciate it. Everyone have a good week, I'll try to get up a new chapter this week. However, I only have one more written partially, then I'll have to actually write more, instead of certain sections. PM me for suggestions, either for truths or dares, or even for where you want the story to go. I'm open for it. Alright, go jets, have a nice week
peace Bros.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #23
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Note Great Chapter 8

Great chapter, one of your best ones yet. Love the classic but unique truth and dare game to excite us readers. Can't wait for the next part, but don't rush it, creativity comes to you and you have got it. Thanks

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:54 AM   #24
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

great story, really keeps everyones attention and it is pretty unique indeed
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:11 AM   #25
komando2195

Unhappy =(

Hey guys
something came up i gotta go away for the weekend
still PM me with ideas
but no new chapter til maybe sunday or more likely monday
have a good weekend, dont get cabin fever from all this snow
Old 01-30-2011, 01:01 AM   #26
Troyman
Account Banned

This is a wicked story, hope you continue soon (:
Old 01-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #27
alice.

great story, imreally enjoying it
alice. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:09 PM   #28
komando2195

Cool 9! tomoro

hey guys.
what was supposed to be 6 hours turned into 9, and i was in no mood to write. tomoro ill get 9 up, after i write it. thanks for the support, and send me a message with any ideas you want included.
thanks, and be patient, ill get a chapter up tmrw if it kills me
Old 01-31-2011, 06:12 AM   #29
Rahun

Rest as much as you want, just don't forget to finish this great story! It would be very sad if one of these good works would be left unfinished. :/
Write only when you are in the mood, otherwise it is possible that it won't be that good. Though thanks for at least informing us.
Rahun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:18 PM   #30
komando2195

Plug 9....is still tmrw

Hey guys
I'm sorry. I tried to write, got a round of TorD written, and stopped dead. Call it writers block, call it whatever, I can't do it. I'll give you a Spoiler- which is the first two paragraphs of the next section to hold you until I finish. Read it. Or don't. I promise tmrw you get a new chapter. I just need to recharge.
As always PM me with ideas, suggestions, questions, whatever. It makes me feel loved.
Peace
Spoiler:
Sarah woke wet, and since this was two in a row she was diapered today. Elyse was the same. Roxy woke dry, but her week was still ongoing. So, all three girls would have to wear and use diapers today. Sarah and Elyse were mortified, but they knew that Roxy and a couple others were in the same boat. They re-diapered and went to eat. Mike joined them, and could tell by the expression that all three girls were diapered. He hugged Sarah reassuringly, and filed away a plan forming in his head.

The girls understandably did not want to swim or boat, so they decided a hike was a good idea. They’d only be gone for the few hours until lunch, but Mike ate extra just in case. They walked along the trail, talking about pretty much anything. They found a nice clearing on top of a small rock face. The girls pulled off their tops revealing swim suits underneath, for tanning purposes. Mike went with it and lost his own shirt. They lay out on the rock and restarted truth or dare from where they left off yesterday

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, panties, pee, truth or dare storie, wetting