Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-30-2011, 03:53 AM   #16
archie21
getDare Succubus

dress in a bikini (wear a coat if it's cold), insert your vibe into your pussy adn set it to medium, collect your pegs and then go out to your car and take a drive - (if you put a coat on you must take it off once in the car) - find a quiet place, pull over and remove the bikini... attach pegs to your nipples and pussy lips, then slip the vibe out of your pussy adn climb into the back seat to bring yourself off three times...
first time in doggie position, second with your legs hooked over the front seats, third is your choice but be creative ... then climb back into the passenger seat adn with your legs on the window cum again...... you cannot remove the pegs until you have cum.

If at anytime you feel unsafe you may move location but everytime you do the pegs have to come off, vibe has to go back in your pussy and you replace the bikini... until you get to a new location where you have to repeat the process....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:41 AM   #17
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinct View Post

The electrical tape looked strangely awesome, it reminded me of some of those bdsm photos. Pinching my nipples was fun, then I edged and removed it before I started cumming because I almost did. Then the flicking and the vibrating were making it really hard to not orgasm as I was unwinding the tape so I actually came before it was all off. Feel free to make a punishment for this.

Ok, I will, your punishment for orgasming early is this:

write the numbers 1-12 on post its and use clothespins to pin them to your nude body. now do 20 jumping jacks, add up the numbers of that fell off of you while you did this. Take that number and multiply it by 10; that is the number of minutes you must spend with electrical tape wrapped around your tits. However, you may reduce that by doing the following:

Being in public counts as triple
If you edge remove half an hour
If you put an ice cube in your ass or pussy remove an hour
If you slap each breast 25 times remove an hour
If you do 20 more jumping jacks remove an hour
If you spank yourself 50 times remove an hour

Good luck

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo

Last edited by newninja; 01-31-2011 at 08:41 AM.
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, pain, toothpaste, vibrator