Old 08-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #16
aserwer

Please write more
aserwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default Part III: Justin

Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to write more, but here is part three! I was sixteen at the time. There's a lot of time mixing going on in this whole entire story, but to be honest it's the order I remember them in. So here we go, and just for you guys who wanted more it's a hair longer than the others.

III.
NAME: Justin
SIZE: 4.5 inches
PUBES: Yes

It had been a while since my last mutual adventure, and I could tell that it had been long enough. After that last adventure, I had decided that I was ‘straight’ so I should stop touching other boys. It had been a few years, but I got that feeling again that I needed to see and hold a cock again. I was pretty confused at this point in life about what attracted me, but I was beyond that curiosity stage. I wanted more, but I also really wanted a girlfriend. Don’t get me wrong, girls were hot, but when it comes to genitalia, I was strictly dickly. I just found them hotter and more interesting. But, enough of my messed up psyche, and on to the story.
This was in October. We were right in the middle of doing my school’s fall show. I was the stage manager, and was super busy, and found that I did not even have time to jack off every night. Often I would have to go a full week without getting the chance to relieve myself; sometimes it was even longer. We were getting ready to go into tech weekend, and as a kind of de-stress activity, myself and the two assistant stage managers were supposed to go into the basement and just hang out for awhile. However, one had to leave early for baseball, so he got up and left after only about thirty minutes. That left me and the other ASM, Justin. I looked at him, and sized him up. Asian, 15 years old, and he was wearing skinny jeans that did leave some to the imagination, but it wouldn’t be long before there was no need for the imagination.
“Hey Justin. Wanna play a game?”
“Sure.” He answered. “Whaddya wanna play?”
“You pick, my brain hurts.” I thought that if he couldn’t come up with something, I had one up my sleeve.
“Truth or dare?” I was shocked. I didn’t really think that it ever could have been this easy.
“Sure, I’m game.” I answered. “But what are the limits?”
“Limits are for pussies.” I raised my eyebrows at him. “Well, OK, no calling other people, or leaving the basement, and, like, blood and stuff.”
“Yeah, I thought so.”
“Truth or dare?”
“I’ll take a truth.” I wanted to start off easy, and then maybe ease him into the more extreme stuff.
“When’s the last time that you jacked it?”
I stared at him. Well, this was going better than I had thought. “Well, it’s been about two weeks, I guess.”
“Really? How can you go that long without it?”
“Don’t have time, what with rehearsal and homework and church and everything else.” I looked at him. “Truth or dare?”
“Truth. Oh, and there are no repeats.”
Damn. Well there goes that plan. “How big’s your dong, then?”
“Dunno, I’ve never measured, but I’m Asian, so it’s gotta be big right?”
“Hahaha, we’ll see about that.” I laughed with him, and when he didn’t respond poorly, my mind began to swim with the possibilities.
“Truth or dare?” he asked me.
“Truth again.” I wasn’t quite ready to risk it all yet.
“While we’re on the topic of cocks, are you-”
The pounding on the trapdoor interrupted us. We were needed upstairs for rehearsal.
After rehearsal that day, we both went home and did homework, but neither of us got the chance to have an orgasm, due to pure exhaustion. The next day, Saturday, we both got there about an hour early to help set up the stage and collect props from the basement. We looked at the list, and headed down to the basement to get the necessary props. I was feeling a little bit frisky, so I decided to sneak up behind him and grab his crotch. At first, I wasn’t sure if he actually had one, since I didn’t feel anything.
“Whoa! Let’s leave my little buddy out of this job.” He said, pushing my hand away, but only half-heartedly. We continued on, and then got all the props up onstage where they should go, and we still had 30 minutes until it was time to be onstage ready for rehearsal.
“C’mon, let’s get the lights.” I said to Justin.
“Sounds good. But go with me, okay?”
“Why?”
“Well, I’m kinda, scared of the dark and being alone at the same time.”
“OK.” I looked at him no differently. Plenty of my friends hated being in the dark alone. I sometimes did, myself. We walked over to the switch on the wall, and on our way back in the dark, I felt a brush against my crotch. “What happened to leaving the little buddies out of this, huh?” I asked, grinning.
“Oh, well, if you want to.” He shrugged.
We continued to walk back, but I grabbed his crotch again. I then found out that he did indeed have a cock, and it was being lively this morning. He pushed me back off, in the process grabbing my crotch. I was sporting a semi, but it was quick on its way to becoming a full-blown problem. I grabbed him again, and then rubbed him through his pants. He stopped struggling, and then looked back at me.
“Really?” he asked, with a hint of anticipation in his voice. He then began to struggle a little more.
“Only if you want.” I didn’t want to make it impossible to work with him for the next week and a half.
“I dare you to do it.” He smiled in the dark, and continued to struggle, but now it was more of a game.
I got right down to work. I wrestled against him, and managed to find the button of his pants. Undoing it, I found the zipper, and undid that as well. His boner was quite obvious now. I rubbed it right through his underwear, a pair of silky boxers, but it looked like that wasn’t all that he was wearing. I sat him down on a set of stairs in the basement, and yanked his pants down, leaving his underwear exposed to the darkness. He was looking at his own crotch, and told me to wait. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out his cell phone. He pushed a button on the side, and the faint glow from the LCD screen illuminated the scene. They were yellow, covered in smiley faces, and the words ‘hug me I’m Asian’. I smiled, drinking in the view. I grasped his cock, and began to rub up and down.
“Keep going.” He told me, looking expectant. “I’ve never done this before. It’s so exhilarating!” I smiled. He hadn’t seen anything yet.
He lifted his butt into the air, and I pulled down his boxers to reveal…something dark and small. I leaned in close to look at it, adding my own cell phone’s light to see…
“Oh, don’t worry about those. They’re part of a…”
“A what?” I looked at him, continuing to rub his crotch.
“A thing from my master. It’s his Speedo. I have to wear it under my underwear for this week.” He looked extremely shy. If it hadn’t been for my constant rubbing of his crotch that would have been the end of everything. “He blackmailed me. He has pictures of me jacking it in the locker room stall. I had to.”
“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. That’s your business. But they have to go for the moment.”
“Fine by me.” He said, relieved.
I pulled the Speedo down, and finally saw what I had been longing for. A nice, rather small Asian cock stood at attention, threatening to poke me in the eye. I then began to stroke his bare, uncut cock. I had seen other uncut cocks in the locker room, but had never been able to get a close look at one, much less touch one. Yet here I was, jacking off Justin in the basement of the theatre, and getting prime fantasy material. I wanted to go for broke this time.
“Gimme a dare.” I told him.
“Do it.”
“What?” I asked playing dumb.
“You know! Suck my cock.” He giggled. “Never thought I would ever get to say that.”
Before I could answer, his cock was in my mouth, and I was in heaven. It was hard to see who was in more pleasure, him or me. He took his foot, shrugged off his flip-flop, and curled his toes. I had knelt between his legs, but his right foot began to maneuver its way over to my jeans clad crotch. He used his nimble toes and began to rub my crotch.
“Stop sucking.” He told me, and then told me to stand up. I did, and he unzipped my pants, and began to rub me as well as himself. “No need to give and not receive.”
“Sounds good to me.” I sighed, as his hands worked their way over my crotch. He undid my jeans, and reached in to feel my cock through my sports briefs that happened to be bright yellow as well. He rubbed my cock, which at this point was aching. He pulled everything down to my ankles, and began to jack my cock. He then leaned forward and took my entire cock into his mouth. He couldn’t quite take everything without gagging. He then began to suck like a Hoover. Holy cow. That was the most amazing feeling that I had ever felt. “What should I do with my spunk?” I asked him.
He never stopped sucking, merely just gestured that he would keep going, and that he would swallow it. I told him that I was getting close, and he reached around and began to rub the area between my asshole and balls.
“Here I come!” I said, nearly falling over with my first release in over a week. He swallowed it all, and smiled at me.
“I gotta finish. That was fucking amazing.” He told me, but before he could grab his cock, I knelt back down and took his entire cock into my mouth. I was balls deep in seconds, and began to suck his cock as though it was a straw. “I think I’m coming too!” he told me as he began to pant. I gestured for him to keep going. I fondled his balls and then felt a gush of spunk shoot against the back of my throat. He gasped. I continued to suck, until I sucked him dry of all his cum.
“When was the last time you came?” I asked him.
“Two…weeks…ago…” he panted.
“Same here, almost.”
We realized that we should have been upstairs about a minute ago, so after a quick measure (I was nearly an inch and half bigger than he was…didn’t take long to get hard again), we got redressed and went up to rehearsal. Once that was done, he and I took one last trip to the basement after rehearsal, but this time, we left the lights on, and as a final gift (we decided that we shouldn’t do that anymore, as someone in the cast had their eye on both him and me, but different people) he gave me the Speedo.
“Won’t you get in trouble?” I asked as I handed him the spare pair of underwear I always kept in my locker (you never know, right? They were standard red briefs).
“Nah, he’ll never notice.” He assured me, before we got into a 69 and came again.
The show ended, as did my adventures.
But not for long.

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #18
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default Part IV: Jace

OK, so even though I have not gotten a lot of responses since I posted the last part, I have it written, so I will go ahead and post it. PLEASE leave feedback either in the story itself or by PM or on my visitor messages so I know how I can make it better. Without further ado: here's part 4.

IV.
NAME: Jace
SIZE: 6 inches
PUBES: Yes

This next adventure takes place a few months after the last. It was January. I was in the middle of rehearsal for the winter play, and we were blocking the final scene. One of the benefits of dying right after intermission was that I got to chill. In this scene, I was one of two people not in it. The other was Jace. He was on the swim team also, so I saw him in a Speedo rather frequently, and let me tell you, all the gay guys wanted to get inside his pants. His bulge looked pretty decent, but that had been a year ago. I had no idea how far along he had come in the size department. So we were sitting backstage, and I decided to try my luck. I snuck behind him and gave him a hug where my hands happened to rest right on his crotch. I felt a little life in there, but nothing great. He hugged me back, but then moved aside to see the stage a little better.
I waited a little while, and then asked if I could borrow a pen.
“Sure.”
He was busy doing things though.
“Hey, truth or dare?” he asked me when he was done.
“Dare” I told him, surprised.
“I dare you to get my pen. It’s in my right pocket.”
“OK.” I rejoiced on the inside. I now had permission to stick my hand inside his pocket. I reached in and got the pen, wrote what I needed to write, but when I reached to put it back, I dropped the pen inside and began to explore his pocket a little further. Now I really felt his boxers jump, but he didn’t stop me. I finally found the desire of a lot of other boys: his cock. I grabbed it, and it began to grow. I didn’t want to push my luck by going too fast, so I removed my hand, and leaned back against the wall. Without looking at me he left the backstage area, and looked rather dazed.
“You ok?” I texted him.
“Yeah, sorry. I had to just get out of there” was the reply.
“No prob. U just looked kinda confused”
“I’m fine, just had a little ‘prob’ but its gone now” He then came back through the door, and sat down next to me, smiling like there was no tomorrow.
“Hey there you are.” I said to him. We heard that they wanted to go back to right after Jace’s exit and run it all again, so we both groaned, knowing that we now had even longer to wait. “Hey I’m tired. Mind if I lay down?”
“No.” I turned to the side, and put my head on his thigh. I closed my eyes, and imagined how good a pillow his crotch would make. I straightened up. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, I thought I heard we were needed onstage.” We listened, but were only told that they needed to fix a couple of things in the middle, so we had more time to wait.
“Or not.” He said, laughing. I leaned back down, but this time put my head directly on his crotch. He twitched a little, but didn’t make me move. I shook my head a little, which really activated his cock, as my head began to rise of its own volition as his pants rose in the crotch area. After about a minute he pushed my head up, and told me he needed to go. He left again, more urgently this time. He didn’t come back right away, and I checked my phone to see that I had a text message.
“Sorry, but I couldn’t do that anymore”
“It’s fine, but are u ok?”
“Yeah I will be”
“So why did my pillow become hard? ” I texted him, joking.
“I think you know what was so hard”
“Prolly. Lol”
“Yeah if you say so”
He then came back inside, and sat down next to me. I didn’t lay back down. I figured that once was enough.
That night, after I got back home, I looked at my phone and found another message from Jace. We had a very long game of truth or dare, in which he revealed that he had gone all the way with a girl but would never think about doing anything with a guy, which his actions today had disproved. There was hope yet. I also found out that he had a 6 inch cock, and that we was uncut, which surprised me, since it felt like his was cut through his boxers and pocket material. He laughed (through text) and said that he was sorry, but I was wrong. We continued to text, and I told him that I had done oral, but neglected to mention the genders involved. We continued to text, and it soon became clear that our activities today had certainly turned him on.
“When did you last jack off?” I asked him over text.
“Umm…idk…now?” Was the reply.
“LOL. Really?” I texted back.
“Yeah, kinda”
This was better than I had hoped for. Just a little touching today and he was nearly openly jacking himself remembering it.
“Hey how far is too far?”
“For what?” he texted back.
“A guy to do to another guy”
“Umm…hand down the pants”
Damn. Maybe this was going to be harder (no pun intended) than I thought. We continued to text about boxer preferences until he went to bed.
A few days later, I was tired and had to stay after late, since I was part of the top tech group, and needed to help with filming a scene for a cool effect in the show. Jace also had to stay behind since the director was giving him a ride to an improv comedy show after we were done filming. We had to wait for a while though, as the director needed to get all the necessary costumes fitted properly in the basement (I smiled inwardly, remembering the fun that I have had in there) and told us to wait while she finished the rehearsal and then fitting. They were working on a monologue in a specific scene.
“Hey I’m gonna go upstairs and find a monologue for my audition, ok?” Jace told me.
“Sure.” I smiled, hoping that he picked a good monologue for his audition to get into the top acting group. I watched the scene, but rapidly growing bored. I decided to text Jace to pass the time.
“How goes the monologue hunt?”
“Not too good. I’m bored.”
“And horny?” I texted him, since he had told me that he was hard at the slightest things. It was super easy to get him hard.
“Hahaha…I guess?”
“Need help looking for a good monologue?”
“That’d be great. Thanks”
I smiled, thinking that I could at least clear up a little bit of what he was looking for in a monologue. I climbed up the ladder to the area where the monologue books were, and found Jace sitting on one of the many sofas up there.
“Hey!” I said, trying to be quiet to not disturb the rehearsal. “Found any good ones?”
“No.” He said, but continued to stare at the region of his crotch.
“Maybe I can find something for you.”
“Great! I’d really appreciate the help.” He looked genuinely grateful to have help in his daunting task.
I sat down next to him on the couch and began to flip through books reading the monologues that I thought would work for him. Nothing really seemed to jump out at me though, so I just kept on reading. I finally found one that was pretty long, but told him that maybe we could make some cuts to it and that it might work for him. I showed him it, and he took the book and began to read. I decided to make my move now before I lost my nerve.
I reached out and felt his crotch. I just rested my hand there to begin with, but Jace didn’t seem to notice, or so I thought. I then began to rub it, knowing that I would be able to convince him to do more if he was horny enough. I soon felt a boner building in his pants. I then reached for the zipper, knowing that this was probably going one step too far. However, instead of pushing me away, he looked at where the door was, and listened. Hearing nothing and seeing nothing, he put the book on the floor and leaned back. I then unzipped his pants and put my hand inside, feeling his cock surrounded by only boxers. Knowing that I wanted to do more, I reached around inside and finally found his cock again. I found the button on his boxers, and undid it. I then reached inside and felt his bare cock for the first time. He sighed, and let me pull his cock all the way out and through his fly, exposing it to the air. I looked at it. I saw nearly 5 of its 6 inches in all their glory, veins pulsing in the sides, ready for action. I then took my right hand and wrapped it around his pulsating cock and slowly began to stroke. After a few minutes of silent stroking, I wanted to go further, and figured he was horny enough not to care. I leaned over and took his glory in my mouth and began to suck on it.
“Oh fuck.” He muttered. “You do it better than any girl by far.” He sighed and began to moan, but I then pulled off and went back to stroking.
He then made his move. He started to rub my cock, which was straining against its fabric prison. He unzipped my zipper, and reached inside. He pulled my cock through the fly of my briefs, and undid the button on my pants for easier access. I did the same to him, revealing a lovely pair Lucky Brand shamrock boxers, while he got to see my orange briefs from Calvin Klein that were extremely soft. We then began to rub each other, still going at a rather slow pace, but it was clear that we were masters of the art form. He had more practice though, and soon I felt that feeling. He kept rubbing, but I was scared that I would leave a stain, so I pinched the base of my cock while he kept going so that only a little dribbled out. It touched his hand and he looked surprised.
“Fuck that was quick.” He smiled, and then leaned over and licked my cum from my cock but didn’t want more. “Hey you can suck it some more if you want…” he told me quietly.
I didn’t make him wait long. I leaned back over, cock still flopping around everywhere, and began to suck like I had never done so before.
“Oh my god, fuck!” I was making him feel amazing. “Finish my off like I did you though.”
“Sure thing.” I then grabbed his cock and began to jack it even faster than before until he finally told me, “I’m gonna-” but was cut off by his orgasm. Cum began to flow out of his cock, and I licked it up straight from his cock, until I ended by just sucking on the head. I then moved away when he was done and continued to stroke him. We then heard our names being called. It was time to film. We smiled at each other and then put our cocks away. That was the end of our adventures, except for a brief glimpse of his underwear when he was changing, and the view of his bulge in his tights.
But there’s always swim team…

Live like you were dying

Old 08-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #19
thisboynamedsue

Idk why people arnt posting any feedback. But I for one love the stories! They are well thought out and well written- very easy to read. Thanks for your hard work, keep it up.
thisboynamedsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:52 AM   #20
Lewie

XD These stories are awesome!
+ Well written, easy to read (paragraphs) and hot.

Keep them coming.

Lew, Timmy and Truth or Dare - Check it out! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51787
Lewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:00 AM   #21
xava

Loving the stories! I hope you continue writting and getting new material to write about! May the stories never end! Xx

check out my story! and let me know if u think i should post another 1

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32755

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
dislikes: poo, messy, family, cross dressing, very public
xava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #22
will9022

I love this story so much! It's really great, interesting, and a joy to read! Can't wait for the next post!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:05 PM   #23
aserwer

Still amazing. Keep going
Old 10-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #24
aserwer

Any chance this keeps going?
Old 10-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #25
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Yeah I'm working on part 5 right now, and should have it posted by the end of the week!

Live like you were dying

Old 10-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #26
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I look forward to it.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #27
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Sorry for the delay, but I'm in a show right now, and just now found the time to right more. And please let me know if you want me to keep posting adventures with different boys, or I can make the next post a Jace redux, since we ended up having another encounter. Just post or PM me to cast your vote! Enjoy Chapter 5!

V.
NAME: Grant
SIZE: 5 inches
PUBES: Shaved

This adventure goes all the way back to middle school. I was 13, and Grant was just a year older than me. It was the start of eighth grade, and we were in the same P.E. class. I had known Grant since Kindergarten, but we were not friends in elementary school. By the time we were both in middle school, we had pretty much settled our issues, and were starting to become friends. He still hung out with other guys that treated me like crap, but I was OK with that, especially since he had only started being a jerk to me by the time fourth and fifth grade came around.
Our adventure begins on a Wednesday afternoon. It was after lunch and the last class before P.E. He and I had that class, History, together in addition to P.E. We walked over from the history building over to the gym, where we were told that we would be starting water polo the next day, and we needed to start bringing a swimsuit to class. We would change down in the locker rooms before reporting up to the pool deck. I was looking forward to this section, mostly because I was good at swimming, but also because it meant that there would be a little bit of accidental nudity.
That day we finished our section on floor hockey and went back down to the lockers to change back into our uniforms. I had a locker near Grant’s and overheard him talking about the next section.
“So, do you guys think that Coach is going to make us wear Speedos?” he asked the room at large.
“I doubt it. Only the real men will wear Speedos, and the boys will wear trunks.” Drew, a hotshot water polo player answered, absentmindedly rubbing his crotch area. I looked over at my other friends, but they just laughed at his comment and shrugged.
The next day I was afraid that I would be the only one in trunks and be extremely embarrassed, but that was not the case. Most of the guys were wearing trunks, and only three guys were wearing Speedos. Grant, Drew, and John were the ones who had the black Speedos in their hands as we all went to the changing room to get ready for class. Much to my disappointment, Grant went into the stall to change, and John went for the showers. Drew was the only one to stay with the rest of us who decided to towel change. Due to his water polo experience, he never lost his towel, and everyone got changed without incident.
As we were playing water polo, nothing overly exciting happened, apart from me being thrust underwater and coming face to face with Grant’s scantily clad crotch. I saw a little bulge, but not much since it was a very brief encounter. Coach blew the final whistle, and everyone grabbed their towel, began to dry off, and then went back to the locker room. This was the last class of the day, and it was the last day of school for the week because of a grading day that the teachers had to take (it was off for the students). We took our time going back to the locker room, and on the way back something interesting happened.
“Hey guys, check it out!” Drew hollered back at us. He was waving his Speedo clad butt at us, beginning to shake it.
“Hahaha, real funny. Who’s laughing now?” Grant asked, as he ran up and yanked his Speedo down to reveal…another Speedo.
“I am. Hahahahaha! I knew someone would fall for it!” Drew said, laughing as we struggled to walk wearing one Speedo and having another around his ankles. We all roared with laughter; I seemed slightly disappointed: he had a very cute butt. As we rounded the last corner and got into the locker room, Drew, Grant, and I, who were the last ones in, walked over to our corner.
“Here, just for you guys.” Drew told us, before pulling the back of his remaining Speedo down, exposing his bare ass for the two of us to look at. We laughed it off, and he claimed that he had never been that straight before, and we all laughed again. He grabbed his cap and went back to the pool: he had after school water polo practice to get to.
Grant and I looked at each other, before deciding to towel change instead of waiting for the stalls or shower to be free. I wrapped my towel around my waste, and took off my trunks, reached into my locker and found my underwear and shorts to put back on for the trip home. He looked slightly more uncomfortable, and as soon as his Speedo was off, I glanced over at him. The towel slipped and I caught a glimpse of his cock and little balls. One thing that struck me was his lack of pubic hair. Once he managed to get his clothes on, he asked if I wanted to play Truth or Dare since we both were getting picked up in an hour.
“Sure.” I replied. “Where do you want to play?”
“How about, right here?” Grant asked. I wasn’t sure if he had seen me looking at his cock. “Truth or Dare?”
“I’ll go for a dare.” I wanted to test the waters to see what he offered me before going too far with him.
“OK, I dare you to strip to just your underwear.” I must have been OK with it, since the next thing I knew I was nearly naked.
“Truth or Dare?” I asked him.
“Dare. And no repeats.”
“Fair enough. I dare you to get back into your Speedo, but no covering up.”
“What the hell?” he asked, shocked.
“You can turn your back to me, I don’t care.” I told him quickly. He seemed OK with that, and dropped his pants to the ground, grabbed his Speedo and put it on. I admired his ass for a majority of that time.
“Truth or Dare?” he asked me.
“Truth.” I didn’t want the game to get too out of hand so soon.
“How often do you wank?”
“Wank?” I asked, not familiar with the term.
“You know, jack it, jerk it, play with yourself…” he asked, staring at me.
“Oh yeah.” I answered, blushing slightly. “Probably once a week or so.” I was a good little boy, apart from a few experiences here and there. “Truth or Dare?” I asked.
“Truth.”
“Why did you pull down Drew’s Speedo?”
“I, uh.” He stammered. “Ju-just wanted to have a laugh.” He told me, afraid that I would think less of him.
“Fine. That’s totally fine with me.”
“Truth or Dare?”
“Dare.” I answered, ready for anything.
“Well since you saw my junk, time for me to see yours.” He told me unashamedly.
“What?”
“C’mon, a dare’s a dare and I saw you looking at me. It’s fine, I just want to see how I compare.”
I nodded, and quickly pulled down my underwear. He looked at me, and then when I reached for my underwear, he surprised me yet again.
“Grab your towel and wrap up, we’re going to the showers.” His eyes twinkled.
I walked over, leaving my clothes, and walked over to the showers. They were empty now, and he got into one of the bigger ones before telling me to join him. I did.
He looked at me, told me that I should lose the towel.
“ I dare you to take it off me.” I was hoping that I could make him do it.
“About time you asked.” I was glad that he was willing to go along with the game. He undid the tie in my towel, let it fall, hung it up outside the shower, and then closed the curtain. “I dare you to take off my Speedo.”
I moved in closer to him and pulled down his Speedo, finally seeing his cock up close. I again saw no hair around him, and then decided to take the plunge. “Why don’t you have any pubic hair?” I asked him.
“Oh, I shave it to make it look bigger than it really is.” He said proudly.
“It’s big enough.” I mumbled, and he smiled down at me.
All pretense of the game was gone. He and I were totally naked in shower together with half an hour in which to do whatever we wanted. He made the first move and began to stroke my now raging cock. He grabbed my hand and put it on his own hard cock, and I took the hint. His cock did look bigger, and it felt extremely smooth without all the pubic hair in the way. After a few minutes of jacking off together, he pushed me down to my knees gently and asked me if I wanted to suck his. I opened wide and took his cock in my mouth and began to suck. It tasted pretty good and then without warning he exploded into my mouth, and I pulled off. Without even touching myself, I felt my cock spasm and twitch, and soon both of our cum was on the floor of the shower. He turned on the water, and I watched the cum float away as we washed each other off.
Our half hour was up, and we both went our separate ways. That section of P.E. there was a lot more being dunked near Grant, except that I always would nudge his Speedo-clad crotch and feel a twitch in there. On Thursdays we had P.E. last and would often repeat that first encounter. Then he met Alex, and decided that he would rather have her suck his dick than me, which I agreed to. I didn’t see his dick again, but we continued to be good friends, and I don’t regret breaking it off with him. It gave me the chance to reexamine my life and see what I wanted.
I decided that I wanted more adventures.

Live like you were dying

Old 10-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #28
aserwer

oh my god, sooooo good
Old 10-24-2010, 07:10 PM   #29
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Glad that you enjoyed it. I'm in the middle of a show right now, but hopefully will have time to write more chapters soon. I'll try to have another one posted by next weekend (depends on how many papers get assigned between now and then).

Live like you were dying

Old 10-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #30
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

OMG! I love these stories. I'm jealous XD! You are an amazing writer and keep up the good work!
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk