Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #16
Ancient Brit

Smile

Hi Sexynakedboy

can you roll dice for me? At my age I'll be walking rather than running the dare. (You can add your extra bit at the bottom)

ancient brit

[QUOTE=sexynakedboy;276198]Public exhibition exercise dare...

My first Dare posted.

This dare is for those who like a bit of public exposure..

You will wear sweat shorts and a white t-shirt for your run but we need to alter the clothes first.

To Start...The t-shirt may not be longer than your hip bone. The shorts may not be more than 10 inches in length. You may not wear underwear.

Roll One: T-Shirt alterations;
1 or 2 : Girls, You will alter the shirt to make a half shirt.. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. no shirt allowed.
3 or 4 : Girls, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run. Guys, roll again.
5 : Girls, Shorten your shirt by 6 inches and slit the sides up to the underarm. Remember NO bra.. Guys, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run.
6 : Roll the dice again. Odd number = put on a longer shirt 8 inches below your hip and go to challenge Roll A below. Even number = Girls, cut a 3 inch strip of t-shirt and tie it around your breast as your top. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. No shirt allowed.

Roll 2: OK Now for the shorts. Remember they must be made of sweat pants material and not be longer than 10 inches to start.
1 : Get out your scissors and cut 5 inches from the legs.
2 : Cut 6 inches from the legs and slits to the waistband.
3 : Cut and remove the waistband completely. Now you will have to hold your shorts up the entire run.
4 : Follow instructions for a roll of 1 and 3.
5 : Stretch the leg openings out, remove 6 inches from the legs and roll the waistband over 2 times.
6. Remove the shorts completely. You will not be wearing any bottoms. Go to challenge Roll A below.

Challenge Roll A.
You will now only be wearing a t-shirt for the run. But wait, we are not done yet. Your t-shirt will now start at 10 inches below your hips, but otherwise you are naked. You may roll to get your shorts back but if you lose then we make the clothing more challenging.

1 or 3 : No shorts and we remove 3 inches from the t-shirt. You better hold that t-shirt down for the run.
2 or 4 : Shorten your t-shirt leaving it 12 inches total in length. Then cut the shirt in half again leaving you in a 6 inch half shirt and 6 inch micro mini skirt. Guys must remove the half shirt and ONLY wear the mini skirt. Tie the skirt off in a knot at the side if it is to loose.
5 : Sorry still NO shorts allowed but you do not have to remove any more material.
6 : You may wear your shorts but you must remove a 5 inch gap on both sides of the waist/hip so you must hold them up the entire run.

Ok, Now for the run details..

Time
1,3, or 5 you will run at 9pm
2,4, or 6 you will run at 5am

Place
1 or 3 : around the block
2 or 4 : in a well lit safe park.
5 or 6 : shopping mall parking lot.

If you roll a
1. you only need to stay out side for 15 min.
2. You must stay outside for 30 min.
3. You stay outside for 15 min but when the time is up you must lose the top and go home half naked.
4. You stay outside for 30 min but when the time is up you must lose the bottom skirt and go home half naked.
5. You stay outside for 30 min but must rip the cotton into a 4in by 4 inch square and hold it over your sex. That is all you get to wear in public.
6. Sorry you are nude. Lose the top and bottom. Naked outside for 15 min and must go home naked.
Ancient Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #17
sexynakedboy

Send a message via Yahoo to sexynakedboy

Dear muffinfairy,

I can help if you like in working through this dice dare. Half the fun should be in the creating your minimal scraps of clothing and knowing how exposed you will be. :-)
sexynakedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #18
sexynakedboy

Ok Ancient Brit,

Lets have a roll, but I expect that you will follow through regardless of how tough it will be.

I rolled a
1, Girls, You will alter the shirt to make a half shirt.. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. no shirt allowed.
5 : Stretch the leg openings out, remove 6 inches from the legs and roll the waistband over 2 times.
4, you will run at 5am
2 in a well lit safe park.
And sorry about this but you will need to do the challange roll.
6. Sorry you are nude. Lose the top and bottom. Naked outside for 15 min and must go home naked. You can do this for the last 15 min of the dare..

Please be careful. Do not get in trouble but you are expected to complete the dare.
Have fun.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:27 AM   #19
Ancient Brit

Smile

Thanks Sexynakedboy

The park is is about 15min away from my house at the opposite end of the village. Do your dice thows mean that I'm to go to the park in 'doctored shorts, then dump them, wander around the park then back home naked through the village?
May be possible to have a go Thursday am if I can get up in time!

Ancient Brit
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexynakedboy View Post
Ok Ancient Brit,

Lets have a roll, but I expect that you will follow through regardless of how tough it will be.

I rolled a
1, Girls, You will alter the shirt to make a half shirt.. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. no shirt allowed.
4, you will run at 5am
6. Sorry you are nude. Lose the top and bottom. Naked outside for 15 min and must go home naked. You can do this for the last 15 min of the dare..

Please be careful. Do not get in trouble but you are expected to complete the dare.
Have fun.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #20
sexynakedboy

Yes You are correct. You must return home completely NAKED. To make sure you do not cheat, I would like you to not only remove the shorts but rip and tear them and then toss the destroyed fabric in the trash in the park.

Again, this is dice roll so you need to complete the dare. I know it will be tough.

Please be smart though. You may have to hide if you see anyone. I do not want you to get in any trouble but you must complete the dare. NAKED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Brit View Post
Thanks Sexynakedboy

The park is is about 15min away from my house at the opposite end of the village. Do your dice thows mean that I'm to go to the park in 'doctored shorts, then dump them, wander around the park then back home naked through the village?

Ancient Brit
Old 10-19-2010, 11:27 AM   #21
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Dear muffinfairy,

I can help if you like in working through this dice dare. Half the fun should be in the creating your minimal scraps of clothing and knowing how exposed you will be. :-)
I'm ok with the idea of it in general, but there are parts of it I can't do or it's just not safe/sensible for me to do. Like getting to a car park or lit park, unlit I can get to. Wearing a 3 inch top or walking home naked, especially at 9pm just wouldn't happen.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #22
sexynakedboy

I understand and respect your sensibility.. I like dares and to be challenged but I also like to be safe and not get arrested. It Just takes all the fun out of it.

Maybe I can tailor this dare or another make up a whole new one to test your limits but also challenge you? We can notch it up as you feel more comfortable. You don't need to be naked to be challenged. Let me know what gets you excited...

Let me know.. I am very creative.

SexyNakedBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
I'm ok with the idea of it in general, but there are parts of it I can't do or it's just not safe/sensible for me to do. Like getting to a car park or lit park, unlit I can get to. Wearing a 3 inch top or walking home naked, especially at 9pm just wouldn't happen.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #23
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
make up a whole new one to test your limits but also challenge you?
You don't have to make a completely new dare just for me haha
But I will private you the bits within my limits on the dare you posted, then if you want to roll for me you can. Or I can roll for me if I'm not being lazy.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:12 PM   #24
Ancient Brit

Thumbs up

Thanks for the dare Sexynakedboy.

I've just completed it despite temperatures down to about 6C but without any wind it wasn't as bad as you would expect. I did adapt it slightly:Rather than cut up sweat pants I used a pair of boxers and slit the sides all the way to the waistband. (I also wore socks and trainers which I assumed were allowed.)
Wearing just the scissored shorts I left the house at 4:45am and walked through my village. At this time of the morning the only people around were the early starters driving to work (I counted 5 cars). It took me about 15 minutes to reach along the well lit main street to the Moot which is our local park. It is normally unlit but this morning it was lit by a full moon.
I ripped off the shorts and carried them as I wandered around the park until I was able to dump them in a rubbish (trash) bin on the exit to the park.
Now I was totally naked with no chance of covering up in an emergency and had to walk back right through the village to get home.
By now I had to pass a couple of delivery vans dropping supplies off at the stops and was also passed by about 4 cars but they may have not got a good view because of the parked cars. I was back home after being out about 40 min.

Are you satisfied with the way I have completed this dare? It's titled 'almost naked in public' and I suppose this was true since I was wearing trainers and socks!!
I'll be moving into Salisbury in about 10 days time and the large town will give more scope for naked dares than the village I live in at present.

If anyone else has completed this dare could they post a report.

It would be good if you could post other ideas for for 'naked in public dares'

Ancient Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexynakedboy for Ancient Brit

I rolled a
4, you will run at 5am

Yes You are correct. You must return home completely NAKED. To make sure you do not cheat, I would like you to not only remove the shorts but rip and tear them and then toss the destroyed fabric in the trash in the park.

Again, this is dice roll so you need to complete the dare. I know it will be tough.

Please be smart though. You may have to hide if you see anyone. I do not want you to get in any trouble but you must complete the dare. NAKED.

Ancient Brit
Old 10-22-2010, 03:15 PM   #25
sexynakedboy

Wink Great Job on the dare...

Ancient Brit

You did a great job with this dare. It almost seemed to easy for you? Maybe you need more of a challenge. At some point I may set up a dice dare that forces you to start the dare completely naked or during the day when more people are about. That said you need to be careful not to get in any trouble but that is no excuse for not taking dare that leaves you nude and vulnerable.

Again great job on this dare. I will submit more dares... My rule is that I must complete the dares myself before posting so please be patient.

SexyNakedBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Brit View Post
Thanks for the dare Sexynakedboy.

I've just completed it despite temperatures down to about 6C but without any wind it wasn't as bad as you would expect. I did adapt it slightly:Rather than cut up sweat pants I used a pair of boxers and slit the sides all the way to the waistband. (I also wore socks and trainers which I assumed were allowed.)
Wearing just the scissored shorts I left the house at 4:45am and walked through my village. At this time of the morning the only people around were the early starters driving to work (I counted 5 cars). It took me about 15 minutes to reach along the well lit main street to the Moot which is our local park. It is normally unlit but this morning it was lit by a full moon.
I ripped off the shorts and carried them as I wandered around the park until I was able to dump them in a rubbish (trash) bin on the exit to the park.
Now I was totally naked with no chance of covering up in an emergency and had to walk back right through the village to get home.
By now I had to pass a couple of delivery vans dropping supplies off at the stops and was also passed by about 4 cars but they may have not got a good view because of the parked cars. I was back home after being out about 40 min.

Are you satisfied with the way I have completed this dare? It's titled 'almost naked in public' and I suppose this was true since I was wearing trainers and socks!!
I'll be moving into Salisbury in about 10 days time and the large town will give more scope for naked dares than the village I live in at present.

If anyone else has completed this dare could they post a report.

It would be good if you could post other ideas for for 'naked in public dares'

Ancient Brit
Old 10-24-2010, 05:09 AM   #26
littl3

Default Done!

ran around in my little make-shift skirt n top... it was pretty chilly... in a mall parking lot for 15 min... then took the top off and ran home... stayin away from the road...

littl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #27
sexynakedboy

Wink

Good job completing this dare. I bet it was challenging but also exhilarating.. You always need to stay safe but maybe next time we should up the dare and have you remove the bottoms as well. You could dispose of the top or bottom but not keep both. At least you would have something to cover yourself in an emergency but not enough to feel too secure.. It is all in fun. Hope to hear from you soon.

SexyNakedBoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3 View Post
ran around in my little make-shift skirt n top... it was pretty chilly... in a mall parking lot for 15 min... then took the top off and ran home... stayin away from the road...

Old 10-29-2010, 03:48 AM   #28
tamari

Default Okay.

5 : Girls, Shorten your shirt by 6 inches and slit the sides up to the underarm. Remember NO bra.. Guys, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run.

Roll 2: OK Now for the shorts. Remember they must be made of sweat pants material and not be longer than 10 inches to start.

(1 : Get out your scissors and cut 5 inches from the legs.
3 : Cut and remove the waistband completely. Now you will have to hold your shorts up the entire run.)

Time
2 you will run at 5am

Place
5: shopping mall parking lot.

Time:
6. Sorry you are nude. Lose the top and bottom. Naked outside for 15 min and must go home naked. Great...

Okay, So I cut the t-shirt, and since I'm fairly well endowed up there, and it was tight to begin with, it wasn't covering me very well. With the shorts, they ended up being cut just at the crotch area, so you could see my pubes if I moved the wrong way. I cut off the waistband, so the shorts were now VERY short on the account of the waistband being rather large - so I could choose to either cover most of my ass or pussy.

I ran to the parking lot, it was only about 10 mins away, but once I began running realised I would have to hold my breasts otherwise it was too painful. This caused a few problems as this left me holding my shorts with one hand and having to pull them tight on one side (exposing my entire crotch) for them to stay up. luckily no one was around. I ran around naked around the parking lot for 15 mins like it said, then stripped off and threw the clothes in a bin and began to run home - but about halfway home a car pulled out of the driveway and saw me in all my naked glory. I quickly hid behind a tree, but they had already seen me. The rest of the run was uneventful, however nervewracking.

I will not be your slave.
I will not be your master.
I will not give you pics.
I will not give you any personal details
I will not meet up with you
I will not engage in cyber sex with you.
tamari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:49 AM   #29
sexynakedboy

Wink

Tamari,

I hope this dare was intense and exhilarating enough for you!! You did an honest job of fulfilling the dare even though it left you completely naked and vulnerable in public. Hmmm, maybe I will have to make some tougher dares...?

SexyNakedBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamari View Post

(1 : Get out your scissors and cut 5 inches from the legs.
3 : Cut and remove the waistband completely. Now you will have to hold your shorts up the entire run.)

Time
2 you will run at 5am

Place
5: shopping mall parking lot.

Time:
6. Sorry you are nude. Lose the top and bottom. Naked outside for 15 min and must go home naked. Great...

Okay, So I cut the t-shirt, and since I'm fairly well endowed up there, and it was tight to begin with, it wasn't covering me very well. With the shorts, they ended up being cut just at the crotch area, so you could see my pubes if I moved the wrong way. I cut off the waistband, so the shorts were now VERY short on the account of the waistband being rather large - so I could choose to either cover most of my ass or pussy.

I ran to the parking lot, it was only about 10 mins away, but once I began running realised I would have to hold my breasts otherwise it was too painful. This caused a few problems as this left me holding my shorts with one hand and having to pull them tight on one side (exposing my entire crotch) for them to stay up. luckily no one was around. I ran around naked around the parking lot for 15 mins like it said, then stripped off and threw the clothes in a bin and began to run home - but about halfway home a car pulled out of the driveway and saw me in all my naked glory. I quickly hid behind a tree, but they had already seen me. The rest of the run was uneventful, however nervewracking.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #30
FoxyCoxy1988

Default 6 4 6 5 4

Ok - so thought I will give this a go. You will get a report back when it's done!

To Start...The t-shirt may not be longer than your hip bone. The shorts may not be more than 10 inches in length. You may not wear underwear.

1 or 2 : Girls, You will alter the shirt to make a half shirt.. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. no shirt allowed.
3 or 4 : Girls, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run. Guys, roll again.
6 : Roll the dice again. Odd number = put on a longer shirt 8 inches below your hip and go to challenge Roll A below. Even number = Girls, cut a 3 inch strip of t-shirt and tie it around your breast as your top. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. No shirt allowed.

1 : Get out your scissors and cut 5 inches from the legs.
2 : Cut 6 inches from the legs and slits to the waistband.
3 : Cut and remove the waistband completely. Now you will have to hold your shorts up the entire run.
6. Remove the shorts completely. You will not be wearing any bottoms. Go to challenge Roll A below.

Challenge Roll A.
You will now only be wearing a t-shirt for the run. But wait, we are not done yet. Your t-shirt will now start at 10 inches below your hips, but otherwise you are naked. You may roll to get your shorts back but if you lose then we make the clothing more challenging.
1 or 3 : No shorts and we remove 3 inches from the t-shirt. You better hold that t-shirt down for the run.
2 or 4 : Shorten your t-shirt leaving it 12 inches total in length. Then cut the shirt in half again leaving you in a 6 inch half shirt and 6 inch micro mini skirt. Guys must remove the half shirt and ONLY wear the mini skirt. Tie the skirt off in a knot at the side if it is to loose.
5 : Sorry still NO shorts allowed but you do not have to remove any more material.
6 : You may wear your shorts but you must remove a 5 inch gap on both sides of the waist/hip so you must hold them up the entire run.
Ok, Now for the run details..

Time
1,3, or 5 you will run at 9pm
2,4, or 6 you will run at 5am

Place
1 or 3 : around the block
2 or 4 : in a well lit safe park.
5 or 6 : shopping mall parking lot.

Decided not to do the challenge roll as was already naked so actually the hardest one to do was the original 'non dice roll' option below.
I am very proud of you but I want to challenge you to stay outside in public walking around for 30 min. Then dispose of the the top and bottom and go home naked.

Probably going to be tough getting home at 9.30 in the evening! Not sure which park to use either. Nearest one is only lit at edges so should be ok once there. Other one has lots more lights and is more in the town centre so probably more people about - will also be much harder to get home from! If anyone wants to pick one of the parks I'll do as I'm told!
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing dare, nudity, public dare