Nor do I want a Master, and no I don't want a slave either

>>>>>>>Ask Me Anything<<<<<<<
Matt Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #17
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Uk View Post
Yet Another excellent chapter
Thank you i figured id put a little twist into it and not make it just a truth or dare story like most on here and put something else into it
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #18
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyyy93 View Post
Thank you i figured id put a little twist into it and not make it just a truth or dare story like most on here and put something else into it
Personally I think the stories are better when they have twists in them, also when they don't turn out into Blackmail slave stories. Pretty much EVERY story on this site turns into blackmail
It just gets boring and predictable lol

Loves: Semi-Public, Masturbation, Little Pain

Hates: Permenant, Lot of Pain, Other Guy, Anal, Faeces, Urine

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 04-26-2010, 07:16 PM   #19
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Personally I think the stories are better when they have twists in them, also when they don't turn out into Blackmail slave stories. Pretty much EVERY story on this site turns into blackmail
I know......rite :O lol so
Old 04-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #20
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I know......rite :O lol so
Next chapter? lol

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 04-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #21
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Next chapter? lol
Ill do next chapter tomorrow I get out early and yea
Old 04-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #22
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Amazing story so far.

Quote:
I think I'm slightly guilty of that one...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:22 AM   #23
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
Amazing story so far.

Lol your baby sitting one was interesting though. And it wasn;t the blackmail of, "I have this ONE picture of you - which could slightly humiliate you not ruin your life - and so your my bitch till you die basically" << Just so far fetched, if someone had a naked pic of me I wouldn't care who they showed tbh

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 04-27-2010, 04:25 AM   #24
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
Amazing story so far.

Thats ok they are still good stories dont be sad Demon Thief
Old 04-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #25
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Lol your baby sitting one was interesting though. And it wasn;t the blackmail of, "I have this ONE picture of you - which could slightly humiliate you not ruin your life - and so your my bitch till you die basically" << Just so far fetched, if someone had a naked pic of me I wouldn't care who they showed tbh
Matt dont be mean!!! If he wants to write his story like that then he can
Old 04-27-2010, 04:27 AM   #26
sydneyyy93

Default Everyone

I will be trying to write the Next Chapter when i get home from school today
Old 04-27-2010, 07:45 AM   #27
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Good so far keep going please. You are doing good.

Last edited by thefunman; 04-27-2010 at 07:45 AM. Reason: A space in a word
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #28
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Chapter 1
Charlie sat in the back of the classroom hardly paying attention to the teacher. All she wanted was for the bell to ring it would then be christmas break they would have atleast 3 weeks off this time. It was about a quater till 3:00. She sat dreaming about Luke who was on the football team and her major crush.
"Yo, Sis... you better pay attention..." Said Codi as she pointed to the board with her pencil. "I will not help you with your test nor will i let you cheat." Codi faced herself back toward the board. All Charlie could do or wanted to do was get out of school. Finally the bell rang and everyone ran out the door including Charlie and Codi. As Charlie got onto the bus to go home she went to the very back as she always did. She watched out the window waiting for Luke to come on. She watched her sister yammer on about what she was doing over christmas break. She then felt someone flop down beside her.
It was Luke.....
Quote:
Chapter 2

Charlie looked over at the guy she had a crush for years. She was stunned he had sat next to her as he has never sat with her before. "Hey Charlie, Cat got your tongue?" Luke said as he smiled at her. She smiled back and blushed a slight it not knowing exactly what to say. "Say, Me and Sam are having a party tonite.. Maybe you and your sister should come over. It will only be us four." Charlie looked out the window at her sister who was now walking onto the bus. "Sure, I guess if its alright with my parents." She got off the bus with her sister at her stop and looked back at the last seat to see Luke staring back at her. "So, Codi What you say we go over to Luke's for a party?" Said Charlie. "Well Ok I guess." Said Codie. Charlie then ran upstairs and laid on her bed dreaming of what she wanted to do tonite, trying to figure out why in the world Luke would ask her to go to his house. Finally it reached 5:00. Charlie and Codi headed down to Lukes house and knocked on the door waiting for an answer.
Quote:
Chapter 3
After about 5 minutes of waiting Luke came and answered the door. "Hey girls. Welcome." Luke said as he took the girls coats and laid them neatly on teh hooks. "We are just up in my room playing a game." Luke took the girls up to his room. "So girls would yall like to play truth or dare?" Said Sam as the 3 walked in. The girls sat down opposite each other. "Sure..." Said Codi. "I guess." Said Charlie. "There is only 1 rule. If you do not want to answer for truth or do the dare you must take a punishment that the other 3 decide on." Said Sam. They all agreed. "Then the game begins" Said Luke. Charlie spoke up softly. "Who goes first?" Codi raised her hand as if she was eager to answer a question. "Meeeee!" They laughed at her. "Ok it will be you, Sam, Charlie, then me." Said Luke. "Ok Truth or dare sam?" Codi said with a smile. "I pick truth." Sam replied. "How far have you gone with a girl??" Sam replied. "Only kissing." Codi looked over at look Luke. "My turn." Said Sam. "So Charlie truth or dare?" Charlies eyes widened a bit as she was not expecting to be asked nor invited. "Truth." She replied in a soft voice. "Hmmm, Who do you have a crush on at school?" Charlie looked up at him a bit frightened at the question. She studdered to answer. "U...u...uhhh L...l...luke." She blushed a bit. Everyone started to laugh but Charlie and Luke. Charlie had tears in her eyes. She got up and ran out. She went down stairs and out the back door and sat in teh middle of the yard crying her eyes out. A few minutes later Luke came out and sat infront of her. "You really have a crush on me?" He said wiping her eyes free of the tears. She nodded and looked at him. Luke slowly leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes widened and she leaned back as she has never really been kissed nor had a boyfriend ever. Luke looked at her then pulled her into his chest hugging her tight letting her know he was always there for her when she needed him.
Chapter 4

Charlie slowly got up and headed for the swing set. She sat on a swing and Luke came behind her and pushed her softly. "Sorry about Sam, hes a snobby one." Luke smiled at her. "But I have to say that I like you too." He said as he stopped the swings and looked into her eyes. Charlie looked back up into his. Luke leaned in about to kiss her when she suddenly jumped at the sound of thunder clapping.They both looked up at the sky as it started to rain. Charlie got up from the swing chair and stood infront of him. She was still looking up and Luke looked down at her. She looked at him as he leaned down and kissed her. They both closed their eyes. Their clothes were soaked from the rain. They looked at each other after He pulled away. She had a slight blush on her cheeks and he giggled and kissed her cheek. They both held hands as they walked back into the house. Charlie walked into Lukes bedroom her makeup was running down her cheeks. She sat back down next to Luke. "So shall we continue?" Said Sam as he and Codi looked at Luke and Charlie.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:55 PM   #29
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Awwwww
Passionate rain kiss, used often but can not be beaten
Still loving it
Keep it up

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 PM   #30
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Chapter 1
Charlie sat in the back of the classroom hardly paying attention to the teacher. All she wanted was for the bell to ring it would then be christmas break they would have atleast 3 weeks off this time. It was about a quater till 3:00. She sat dreaming about Luke who was on the football team and her major crush.
"Yo, Sis... you better pay attention..." Said Codi as she pointed to the board with her pencil. "I will not help you with your test nor will i let you cheat." Codi faced herself back toward the board. All Charlie could do or wanted to do was get out of school. Finally the bell rang and everyone ran out the door including Charlie and Codi. As Charlie got onto the bus to go home she went to the very back as she always did. She watched out the window waiting for Luke to come on. She watched her sister yammer on about what she was doing over christmas break. She then felt someone flop down beside her.
It was Luke.....
Quote:
Chapter 2

Charlie looked over at the guy she had a crush for years. She was stunned he had sat next to her as he has never sat with her before. "Hey Charlie, Cat got your tongue?" Luke said as he smiled at her. She smiled back and blushed a slight it not knowing exactly what to say. "Say, Me and Sam are having a party tonite.. Maybe you and your sister should come over. It will only be us four." Charlie looked out the window at her sister who was now walking onto the bus. "Sure, I guess if its alright with my parents." She got off the bus with her sister at her stop and looked back at the last seat to see Luke staring back at her. "So, Codi What you say we go over to Luke's for a party?" Said Charlie. "Well Ok I guess." Said Codie. Charlie then ran upstairs and laid on her bed dreaming of what she wanted to do tonite, trying to figure out why in the world Luke would ask her to go to his house. Finally it reached 5:00. Charlie and Codi headed down to Lukes house and knocked on the door waiting for an answer.
Quote:
Chapter 3
After about 5 minutes of waiting Luke came and answered the door. "Hey girls. Welcome." Luke said as he took the girls coats and laid them neatly on teh hooks. "We are just up in my room playing a game." Luke took the girls up to his room. "So girls would yall like to play truth or dare?" Said Sam as the 3 walked in. The girls sat down opposite each other. "Sure..." Said Codi. "I guess." Said Charlie. "There is only 1 rule. If you do not want to answer for truth or do the dare you must take a punishment that the other 3 decide on." Said Sam. They all agreed. "Then the game begins" Said Luke. Charlie spoke up softly. "Who goes first?" Codi raised her hand as if she was eager to answer a question. "Meeeee!" They laughed at her. "Ok it will be you, Sam, Charlie, then me." Said Luke. "Ok Truth or dare sam?" Codi said with a smile. "I pick truth." Sam replied. "How far have you gone with a girl??" Sam replied. "Only kissing." Codi looked over at look Luke. "My turn." Said Sam. "So Charlie truth or dare?" Charlies eyes widened a bit as she was not expecting to be asked nor invited. "Truth." She replied in a soft voice. "Hmmm, Who do you have a crush on at school?" Charlie looked up at him a bit frightened at the question. She studdered to answer. "U...u...uhhh L...l...luke." She blushed a bit. Everyone started to laugh but Charlie and Luke. Charlie had tears in her eyes. She got up and ran out. She went down stairs and out the back door and sat in teh middle of the yard crying her eyes out. A few minutes later Luke came out and sat infront of her. "You really have a crush on me?" He said wiping her eyes free of the tears. She nodded and looked at him. Luke slowly leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes widened and she leaned back as she has never really been kissed nor had a boyfriend ever. Luke looked at her then pulled her into his chest hugging her tight letting her know he was always there for her when she needed him.
Quote:
Chapter 4

Charlie slowly got up and headed for the swing set. She sat on a swing and Luke came behind her and pushed her softly. "Sorry about Sam, hes a snobby one." Luke smiled at her. "But I have to say that I like you too." He said as he stopped the swings and looked into her eyes. Charlie looked back up into his. Luke leaned in about to kiss her when she suddenly jumped at the sound of thunder clapping.They both looked up at the sky as it started to rain. Charlie got up from the swing chair and stood infront of him. She was still looking up and Luke looked down at her. She looked at him as he leaned down and kissed her. They both closed their eyes. Their clothes were soaked from the rain. They looked at each other after He pulled away. She had a slight blush on her cheeks and he giggled and kissed her cheek. They both held hands as they walked back into the house. Charlie walked into Lukes bedroom her makeup was running down her cheeks. She sat back down next to Luke. "So shall we continue?" Said Sam as he and Codi looked at Luke and Charlie.
Chapter 5

Charlie and Luke looked at them as if they really didnt want to continue but just hang out. "Well.... I dont want to really." Said Charlie. "Ok me and Sam can go down stairs and hang out and leave you two alone." Codi smiled she then got up with Sam and went down stairs then sat down on the couch and watched a movie. Charlie got up and sat on Lukes bed. Luke got up and sat next to her and held her hand. "So... I know why you dont wanna play..." She looked away embarrassed. "Maybe I just wanna watch a scary movie." She smiled at him as he got up turning his t.v. on he put 'House Of Wax' on. She had never seen this movie but heard it was scary. She sat up near the pillow as Luke sat down he put his arm over her as the movie started. As soon as a scary part came on she screamed and hid her eyes into his shirt. Luke laughed and held her tight. "Its ok, its just a movie. Nothing to be scared of." She kept her head on his chest holding the covers up to her face getting ready to cover her eyes on a scary part. Charlie started to fall asleep on him aswell as him.

The next morning Luke slowly got out of bed letting Charlie sleep a bit before waking her. A few minutes later Luke came and woke her up. "Hey sleepyhead, its time to wake up." She turned over not wanting to get up she groaned at him. "1 more hour!" She closed her eyes. Luke giggled and took the covers from her to his surprise she wasnt wearing any pants only panties and a tanktop no bra. She covered herself a bit embarrassed. "Hey! Give me the covers!!!" She snatched for them to her luck Luke pulled them away. "No need to cover up." He giggled throwing the covers to the floor he climbed onto the bed, She laid down as he crawled ontop of her. She looked into his eyes as he looked into hers. Suddenly the door opened, they both looked over to see Codi and Sam standing there their mouths dropped open.

Advertisements
Kink Talk