Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2023, 01:53 PM   #16
switchkitty
Baby Member

“To earn freedom from the dildo your next round of spanking will happen with it still inside.
Roll the 3 dices for punishment, perform it, then roll again, and continue until it’s the dildo that falls out. The roll one last round.”
switchkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 01:58 PM   #17
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Keep your dildo in your ass while you do 4 more rolls. However, all of these spankings will be delivered onto your whore cunt. Say “thank You Sir” out loud after each hit as well
Thank you Sir,
this whore proceeded to punish her cunt.

She rolled the dice four time, and her result were 2-3, 3-3, 5-1 and 1-2

I began with the spatula, while on all fours, 40 directly on my pussy.
The angle was not optimal, but it still made me contract around the dildo at each strike, and made me squeeze my eyes.
So I moved for the other four and sat on the floor, dildo impaling my ass even more now, legs spread presenting my pussy for punishment. The spoon hurt so much. I was whining “thank you Sir by the 10th strike, when it hit lower where it’s near my asshole spread around the toy especially, making me curl my toes in pain.
Then I whipped myself with the cable.
It hurt so much more than the flatter instruments, its threads got everywhere because it’s bent over itself like a cat’o’nine, it whipped the base of the dildo and my labia and my clit. This whore’s pussy felt so hot and sore when I was done, my inner labia itching.
Last round was the spatula again, but this time with the legs spread position.
The spatula like this hits my whole pussy, slaps it hard, cover everything in relief and get soaked in my juice and then hits me again. Each strike I cried out “thank you sir” while my asshole clasped around the dildo, each strike combining the pain for the prolunged penetration with that of the spanking.

Thank you Sir, this whore’s cunt is so sore now, and red as her cheeks.

Now I’m waiting on all fours again for permission to remove the dildo, still deep inside my spanked ass.

Please I need 3 people to have permission, my hole as been full of this thick cock for a whole hour please help this whore, she will obey any punishment you want to give her to earn it but give her permission to remove the dildo.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 02:04 PM   #18
yezsir
getDare Succubus

The whore has my permission to remove the dildo if it does 8 more dice rolls. The first 4 will be delivered on the whores cunt and the last 4 will be delivered on the whores ass

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 02:36 PM   #19
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
The whore has my permission to remove the dildo if it does 8 more dice rolls. The first 4 will be delivered on the whores cunt and the last 4 will be delivered on the whores ass
Thank you Sir,
this whore is so grateful for having been granted permission to remove the dildo, she had never taken a cock inside for this long.
She rolled her dice 4 times for her pussy:
3-4 : spoon 30
5-2 : cable 20
1-6 : spatula 40
5-1 : cable 20
This whore assumed again the spread position, legs open and sitting on the dildo.
The spoon is swift and harsh and hurts my inner labia more than the outside. I tried squirming away from the swats, my pussy already sore for before, but gave myself the whole spanking.
The cable make me jump, I had tears streaming down my eyes by the 10th strike. When I was done my pussy felt on fire, the inner part so sore and aching, the mounds burning.
I went to the spatula and had to steady myself for it. The upper part near my clit was agony, each strike made me moan, then I moved lower for the last 20, near my stretched hole. The spanking hurt so much I forgot about how uncomfortable my full hole felt, despite it having had a cock inside for so long.
Then it was the cable again.
It hurt so much when it tangled in my inner labia, when it grated against my clit. I even sobbed at the last couple.

Then it was time for her ass. She moved on all four, bent over the couch, ass perked up, and she rolled 4 times for her ass:
3-3 : spoon 30
1-4: spatula 30
4-2 : spoon 20
6-1: switch 20
When she began using the spoon she noticed her hole has been producing some lubrification so now the dildo, after sitting on it for the pussy spanking, was not su stuck anymore. She pushed it all back and continued. The spoon marked her ass with sharp slaps where her reddened skin had just began not feeling hot anymore, and when this whore was done the dildo was secure in its place because of her clenching and her cheeks hurt again.
She did the spatula. Now the dildo was again firm in her ass, unmoving, while her cheeks got hit over and over. The strikes were noisy and felt dull, but the moment I was done with the spanking, my ass began itching once more, and seemed to grow in intensity at every second.
I delivered 20 with the spoon again, hitting right on the sit spot, my hole clenching around the dildo with each strike, the hurt getting always more intense, the itch on my skin more grating.
The switch was the last. It was hard to find the right angle for it because it kept hitting the dildo, hammering it deeper, making me bite my lips. I found a vertical way to use it that would allow me to spank myself properly, and delivered all 20. At the end my ass felt sore allover, like it had been dragged across sandpaper, and at the same time like it was hit by something blunt.
My spread hole is ready for its last 15 minutes penetrated by the dildo while I execute Sir’s final’s punishment and then Sir Switchkitty’s rule for removing the dildo.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 09-14-2023, 03:13 PM   #20
ella_ella

Thank you for your punishment Sir,
this whore failed securing 3 permission to remove the dildo from its hole so now this whore will pay in humiliation.

This whore placed all its pegs on its pussy labia, 8 on the outer ones, 4 on the inner ones. The inner ones felt numb, I could barely feel them, just keeping the sight of my cunt hole spread open, but the outer ones on my swollen lips, from the spanking and the arousal of my submission, they immediately began to hurt.
This whore then lost no time and deepthoated its other dildo, then began sucking, giving it its best blowjob with its pussy full of pegs and its asshole still impaled with the suction cuo dildo. It’s been two hours it’s been inside this whore.
Every 60 seconds it had a timer for spanking.
This whore began with the spoon on the pussy, hitting high where there are no pegs, hitting the clit over and over, 20 spanks. Then this whore has not yet gotten used to the pain blossoming in the new place that the timer rang again and I used the spatula, still on the part near the clit, but it was harder to spank me with it. The cable one minute later did the trick, and was even able to get between the pegs and spank me inside my whore pussy, making me whine.
Then this whore moved to spanking her ass. Siwtch then spoon then spatula then cable. This whore’s ass began feeling once more so so hot, but the pain at the labia distracted her from the one from the spanking. Siwtch then spoon then spatula then cable. Siwtch then spoon then spatula then cable. This whore’s ass was all warm again by the end, hurting like it was after the harshest spanking ended, still impaled on the cock, this whore’s mouth gagging around the dildo this slut’s had been sucking like a pacifier through the whole punishment.
The 15 minutes were over.

I removed the pegs from my pussy, leaving it so pained and sore, then obeyed Sir Switchkitty’s task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchkitty View Post
“To earn freedom from the dildo your next round of spanking will happen with it still inside.
Roll the 3 dices for punishment, perform it, then roll again, and continue until it’s the dildo that falls out. The roll one last round.”
I rolled, 3-3-3 : spoon 30 low
By the 20th strike the dildo was out, slipping from my hole, hitting the floor. I collected it and placed it in front of me, and thanked it for the 2 hours it spent violating my ass.
Then finished the last 10 spanks and rolled again.
1-5-4 : spatula 40 low
My sit spot will kill me tomorrow.
Still aching from the spoon I gave me the last round harsh and freely, the dildo stuck between my cheeks no longer impeding my strikes. They were loud and hurt while landing and hurt even more when they were done and my ass was all itchy feeling of nails and scratches and heath.

Thank you Sirs for the harsh punishment and humiliation you subjected this whore to.

This whore will go to bed knowing it’s been used and its hole abused and disciplined and knowing its place.

Old 09-14-2023, 03:50 PM   #21
madman1200
getDare Sweetheart

Here's what I want you to do keep rolling till you roll your pussy on the location saying thank you sir the whole time

Last edited by madman1200; 09-14-2023 at 03:52 PM.
madman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 03:53 PM   #22
ella_ella

This whore slacked on her spankings today because her asshole was being disciplined severely, but will pick it up tomorrow once more, and will execute during the day all the punishment she will be given.

Old 09-16-2023, 12:12 AM   #23
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Little whore,

You will wear your described outfit for punishment. Go to your window and stand straight on tip toes. Lower your panties to your knees and strike your lower ass 40 Times. Take a break after each strike and let the pain rise. In the moment it starts to fade again deliver the next hard strike. I want you to really appreciate each hit.

After being warmed up like that, lube up your big plug, put it in your ass and snap it with a rubber band 20 times. Don't rush it. Feel the pain decline before the next snap, again.

If your panties dropped below your knees, wipe your needy cunt with them and gag yourself with them. If you managed to hold them in place like a good slut you may put them back on.

Kneel down Infront of your favourite dildos for 10 minutes and just imagine the feeling of being spit roasted but being denied this pleasure.

Write one of your excellent reports and clean up afterwards.

Have fun
Sir

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 09-16-2023, 01:14 AM   #24
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
Little whore,

You will wear your described outfit for punishment. Go to your window and stand straight on tip toes. Lower your panties to your knees and strike your lower ass 40 Times. Take a break after each strike and let the pain rise. In the moment it starts to fade again deliver the next hard strike. I want you to really appreciate each hit.
Thank you Sir, this whore will obey.
Does Sir wish this whore to use a specific implement for her punishment or should she roll the dice on that?

Old 09-16-2023, 05:41 AM   #25
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
Thank you Sir, this whore will obey.
Does Sir wish this whore to use a specific implement for her punishment or should she roll the dice on that?
Use the cable to spank your ass. And moan like the whore you are.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk