Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2023, 10:27 AM   #16
Hidden Desires

I highly recommend testing your ice melt first. Freeze the key in the water and once solid, take it out and time how long it takes to melt. It will vary. I've done it before and it took much longer to melt than I would have thought. I had another release I ended up using, and you should always have a backup.

A way to make it more fun would be to find a way to rig an enema to be delivered at some point. Maybe the dildo can be hollowed out for a tube, and an enema with an ice lock? When the ice lock melts, it would allow the water to flow freely?

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 07:21 PM   #17
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
I highly recommend testing your ice melt first. Freeze the key in the water and once solid, take it out and time how long it takes to melt. It will vary. I've done it before and it took much longer to melt than I would have thought. I had another release I ended up using, and you should always have a backup.

A way to make it more fun would be to find a way to rig an enema to be delivered at some point. Maybe the dildo can be hollowed out for a tube, and an enema with an ice lock? When the ice lock melts, it would allow the water to flow freely?
I don't know how I'd hollow out the dildo but I'd prefer to keep it nice since it's my first ever dildo. Speaking of enemas though, do I need to clean myself out before doing this on Friday? How many enemas would you think it'd take and how big?

My ass thanks you for the extra 10 bounces.

Dislikes: public, heavy pain, edging, CBT

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Messyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 08:25 PM   #18
Jellyboy

here's 10 more bounces for you, have fun!

Dislikes (punishments)- Over night tasks, clothes pins

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

PM Dares Toys BDSM Test Sex Map

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 06:07 AM   #19
Bear21
Distinguished Member

10 more for me - I have a feeling you are going to be at the base of it while still bouncing!
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 07:05 AM   #20
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post
10 more for me - I have a feeling you are going to be at the base of it while still bouncing!
Almost at 200! Should there be extra challenges at 200, 250, and 300 bounces?

If not for the fact that my thighs will have me there, then for the fact my ass will be gaping from it all.. 😅

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Old 07-06-2023, 07:13 AM   #21
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messyone View Post
for the fact my ass will be gaping from it all.. ��
+10, lets just go for "destroyed"

Just a safty suggestion, put the plugs in the bath and sink, that way if you need to put the ice in the sink then put hot water in to get the key out - you dont loose it down the drain
Old 07-06-2023, 10:14 AM   #22
Messyone

Just did a test. 4oz of water took 3 hours to melt almost to the minute.

Who wants to dare me more penalties for not getting my bounces in on time?

Old 07-07-2023, 08:13 AM   #23
Messyone

Can't wait to start this in a few hours. Been keeping myself horny by reading predicament bondage stories. Not sure if my chastity device will arrive in the mail on time so if I can't use that, any comment after this will add 20 bounces as punishment and anyone who's previously commented or comments before I start can give me a punishment.

I've also decided if I can't get off from the bounces in such a horny state, I'll end the session legs over head with the dildo balls deep and give myself a facial.

Old 07-07-2023, 08:20 AM   #24
DimpleDump

Humpty dumpty...
DimpleDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 08:24 AM   #25
Bear21
Distinguished Member

another 10 from me
Old 07-07-2023, 08:40 AM   #26
Subnoctis

Have 10 more bounces!

Was three hours what you were looking to do? That’s pretty impressive that it was almost to the minute lol
Old 07-07-2023, 08:48 AM   #27
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Dosent say closed - so +10
Old 07-07-2023, 08:55 AM   #28
Messyone

An additional 100 I'm waiting on most of the items I'm using to ship. They're supposed to be here in the next hour or so. I do badly wanna start now!!

Old 07-07-2023, 10:08 AM   #29
DimpleDump

I hope they are on the way now.
DimpleDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 10:25 AM   #30
Messyone

They arrived!! And the bounces will cap at 340!!! for every one I don't get done before the keys melt, I'll spank myself with a belt. Then I will release myself and do all 340 over for not getting them done in time. Afterwards if I wasn't able to cum from the generous ass destroying, I will go to my room and reinsert the dildo balls deep with my legs over head and finish giving myself a facial for not being a proper anal slut.

Remember those that commented they started being worth 20 can still throw a punishment my way. I'll give a proper report afterwards. Time to go clean out my butt with an enema first though!

Advertisements
Kink Talk