Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-13-2023, 08:01 PM   #16
AmesSteve

Default Suits

Love them all. Can’t wait to see pics of you in each of them.
AmesSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 10:40 PM   #17
redcamel
getDare Addict

Agree with the selection (how couldn't I?)
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 05:51 PM   #18
MaybeHailey

Hello all! I have ordered the swimsuits. Thanks for everyone that participated. If you have any dare suggestions once I get these swimsuits please comment them. I'm sure my summer will be interesting when I got to any pool party or beach. At least I have one decentish suit for any family vacations. Thanks again

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.
Dislikes: Anal

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
MaybeHailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 06:01 PM   #19
Boredboy666

Default you have to post some pictures

And maybe do a haul on of you trying them on
Boredboy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 03:09 AM   #20
redcamel
getDare Addict

Well, an album of you modeling them for us would be appreciated (at least the ones that don't break GD rules), or publishing them on LE and posting here the code...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 10:13 AM   #21
MaybeHailey

Pictures are kind of a limit right now. I know weird. Maybe I will work up to it. Any other suggestions would be welcome though. I'm expecting some to arrive next week hopefully!

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
Old 06-30-2023, 03:53 PM   #22
MaybeHailey

Hello all. Bumping this thread as I have received all my new swimsuits. I am available over the weekend for complete some dares if anyone has any. I don't own a pool, but I have a few friends who do as well as a few beaches nearby. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements
Kink Talk