Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-06-2022, 08:07 AM   #16
renal333

Icy Hot, Snap, Pain Edge
I consent to all pictures of me being shared.
Ask me about my bully group!

Likes: Pain, CBT, humiliation, body writing, dice dares, spanking

Dislikes: oral, icyhot

Limits: Face, other people, anal, full public, information, cross dressing, mess, diaper

PM Dares
renal333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 08:08 AM   #17
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Now for scrub x3
Old 11-06-2022, 08:09 AM   #18
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

I'll do another set of:

Icy hot
Clover-spank
Pain edge

if you haven't given up already... been a while since you posted.
Old 11-06-2022, 08:18 AM   #19
SerBlack
getDare Addict

One more scrub x3
Old 11-06-2022, 08:18 AM   #20
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Pranadevil's 3 x Clover clamps took me longer than I expected because it hurt so bad that I had to take a break in between each set of 10 minutes. I couldn't distract myself from the pain at all... I kept looking at the time. During the last 10 minutes I even started trying gently moving the chain into different positions... Hoping that some way would provide a little bit of relief, but no matter what I did it only made it worse when I was moving it around. This was really hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Hmmmm let’s go, Icy hot x3
By the time I was done with the 3 x clover clamps, my pussy was dripping all the way through my pants. So I decided I needed a shower. I brought the icy hot with me. I rubbed the icy hot into my sore nipples and waited until it hit the peak of pain it can provide, then I stepped under the shower and got reminded of how intense water of a different a temperatur can hurt on icy hot covered nipples. I made sure to wash them with both very hot water and very cold water to take the icy hot to its full potential. When it didn't hurt as much anymore, I stopped the water and rubbed my tits with an exfoliation mitten. Then reapplied icy hot and repeated the process until I had experienced all 3 layers of icy hot.

My tits were so sensitive when I dried them off after the shower. They're still so tingly and minty now. Thank you for hurting me.

• click here to see my toys
• likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
• dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
• limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 11-06-2022, 08:35 AM   #21
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
Let's see, so many choices.. Let's go with:

Pump
Scrub
Clover

How about 15 jumping jacks while wearing the clover clamps? Be sure to reattach if they fall off!
I pumped my nipples as instructed. The plastic of the nipple suckers felt so cold this time because of the 3 layers of icy hot Wolf had me apply earlier. But the cool sensation was quickly replaced by the "heat" of having blood forced into my nipples by the pump. There is something about pumping my nipples so full that makes it feels as if they might explode any second. When I took them out of the nipple suckers they were definitely bigger than last time I pumped them. All this toying and torture makes them (temporarily) bigger and bigger.

I scrubbed my nipples (now for the third time). All this exfoliating has made my nipples and the skin around them siiiiilky soft to touch. You guys have really managed to polish them. I imagine they'll start to sparkle any second now.

The 10 minutes of clover clamps + 15 jumping jacks while wearing them was the worst. I know jumping jacks could never make the clamps fall off. The bite of the clover clamps is simply too strong to be pulled off by "just" bouncing my tits up and down during exercise. But the chain between the clamps felt like it weighed 100 kg all of a sudden. The way my tits bounced up and down made the clamps jerk my nipples up and down as well. Very sharp, shooting pain. I whimpered and whined like a little bitch during this part. I hate it so much. And the pain from the jumping jacks didn't even completely stop when I was done with the jumps. It made the remaining minutes feel much more painful. I was really close to taking the clamps off before the 10 minutes were up, but I managed to stay strong. I screamed when I took the clamps off this time. Holy fuck.

This is gonna be a long night.

• likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.

Old 11-06-2022, 08:52 AM   #22
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's go for Pain Edge x3
Old 11-06-2022, 09:30 AM   #23
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Put on some ICEYHOT, then PUMP your nipples with it still on, then SCRUB it off.
Old 11-06-2022, 10:33 AM   #24
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Icy hot
Clover-spank
Pain edge
Yet another layer of icy hot! You guys really want to keep me at peak sensitivity for these pain dares, huh?

I decided to get ready for the pain edge first (and spank my clamped nipples once the clamps were on).

I put on a one clamp on my right nipple, put the chain behind my neck, and lifted my left tit as far up as I could and put the other clover clamp on my left nipple. Despite having relatively heavy DD tits, they had all their weight supported by my new halter neck "bra". The chain wouldn't be able to reach unless my tits were pulled grotesquely upwards, so the tension on the chain was intense. The pain was overwhelming from the second I put the last clamp on.

I spanked each nipple 5 times and whimpered at each one. The pain made me feel a little dizzy. I began to rub my clit to edge, and I looked down at my sore nipples being pulled. With every tiny movement, the tension on the chain pulled the clamps closer and closer to the very tip of my nipple. They were slowly being pulled off. The closer they got to the tips of my nipples, the more it hurt. Right as I reached the edge, the left clamp was pulled all the way off. I was THIS close to accidentally being pushed over the edge by the intense pain from it.

I would never be able to handle the clover clamps with this much tension on the chain if it wasn't because I was rubbing my clit during it. It hurts so much!

Old 11-06-2022, 10:50 AM   #25
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by renal333 View Post
We'll go with SCRUB, ICYHOT, CLOVER SPANK
When I started to scrub my nipples I already started to fear Wolf's 3 x scrub that would follow the dare from you. The reason for my fear was that my nipples were reeeally starting to feel raw.

When I put on icy hot this time I was so surprised by the wave of pain that hit me. The icy hot hasn't been too painful until this point, but I don't know if it was the scrubbing or the way that the clover clamps were pulled off my nipples from the last dare, but it definitely felt like I put menthol into a fresh cut. I can assure you all that I have no visible scratches or anything, it was just what it felt like. So Icy hot is definitely starting to feel more punishing now than it did earlier in the day.

My nipples are so sensitive at this point that it takes a lot of courage to let go of the clamp to let it clamp down on my nipple. That second right before is so scary. I must admit I rushed through this one. Put on the clamps as fast as possible and spanked them quickly to be able to take off the clamps quickly. It made the pain last a shorter amount of time, but the intensity of pain was really high from landing so many spanks on my clamped nipples that quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Scrub scrub scrub
I hate you (Jk.. you are my favorite wolf!) My nipples are so angry and red now. All flushed and raw. The bristles of the toothbrush feel like sandpaper at this point. Sometimes a bristle would sink into my nipple just "right" to make it feel like a needle-type sensation rather than sandpaper. Oh my god... I am gonna be constantly aware of my nipples for the next 3 days at least.

Old 11-06-2022, 10:54 AM   #26
wolf82
Prodigy

Just for that let’s do scrub, scrub and pain-edge

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:13 AM   #27
MySecretSide

Default Let's make those nipples sore for the next 4 days ;)

ICEYHOT
SCRUB
PAIN-EDGE

Enjoy your edge

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:13 AM   #28
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's have a scrub, followed by a pain edge, then another scrub afterwards.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:20 AM   #29
MySecretSide

Default Pegs n Clamps

PEG 10 (but no clothes pegs on your nipples)
When you've attached the pegs do SNAP
And after the snaps (while still wearing the pegs) do CLOVER...

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:23 AM   #30
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Pump, scrub,.then pain edge.

Advertisements
Kink Talk