Old 08-25-2022, 06:45 AM   #16
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

let's bring the total to 20 then.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 07:34 AM   #17
pissyboy

I've just edged 6 more times, it's difficult to not cum, I have to pay attention.
I'm so horny, this is very exciting. Please torture this little pissyboy
total edges 20. edges done 20

likes: edging, orgasm control, short orgasm denial (max a few days), secretly peeing outside, pee holding, bladder control, pet play, ageplay (sometimes), hidden public. I like fap roulettes.

limits: pain, blood, permanent, involving family and friends, illegal, obvious public.
pissyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 07:59 AM   #18
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissyboy View Post
I've just found the courage to finally register on here. I still have to complete my profile with likes/dislikes and limits.

With every post you can give me 2 edges. You can't post until some posted after you.
When I can't take it anymore, I will have to ask for permission if I want to cum and I can't come until at least three people said yes. I also have to do all the edges before I can cum.
You can say yes, but with conditions (dares or punishments).
not sure whether your own posts count for that? if they do, have another 2 edges. if not, i'll wait.

Likes and Limits
Old 08-25-2022, 08:02 AM   #19
pissyboy

Oh, they don't. I didn't think about this.
Maybe I should add this. But some time has passed since the last time you posted so I'll count this as valid.

likes: edging, orgasm control, short orgasm denial (max a few days), secretly peeing outside, pee holding, bladder control, pet play, ageplay (sometimes), hidden public. I like fap roulettes.

limits: pain, blood, permanent, involving family and friends, illegal, obvious public.
Old 08-25-2022, 09:26 AM   #20
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

2 more edges, from me

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 09:48 AM   #21
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissyboy View Post
Oh, they don't. I didn't think about this.
Maybe I should add this. But some time has passed since the last time you posted so I'll count this as valid.
thanks. i'll add two more for you.

Likes and Limits
Old 08-25-2022, 11:15 AM   #22
pissyboy

26 edges. 20 done.

I'm hard all the time and I want more.

Old 08-25-2022, 11:51 AM   #23
pissyboy

I am going to do the 6 last edges. In the last hour the horniness has grown a lot, I couldn't think of anything else.

So I would like to ask for permission to cum, please?

I remind that I need 3 yes to be allowed to orgasm, and that every post still counts as 2 edges (except posts saying yes). And that you can say "yes, but...".

Please let me cum, I'm so horny!

Old 08-25-2022, 12:23 PM   #24
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Cum already? Have another 2 edges I think.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 12:36 PM   #25
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

2 more edges from me,
as you asked so nicely :P

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
Old 08-25-2022, 01:32 PM   #26
evildaregiver

Ik give you a yes. But, it expires as soon as you piss inside or somewhere you can "officially" pee. To keep it valid, you need to piss outside. No exceptions
evildaregiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 01:32 PM   #27
evildaregiver

Oh, and two more from me as well
evildaregiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 01:34 PM   #28
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Someone else posted,
so I can add again
2 edges

Old 08-25-2022, 01:51 PM   #29
pissyboy

1 yes.

Please I want to cum so bad! I will pee in the bushes behind my house until I can cum.

Old 08-25-2022, 02:00 PM   #30
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

2 more edges
there was more than 15 minutes since my post

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, edging, edging and denial, orgasm control, orgasm denial