Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-30-2022, 06:00 PM   #16
UncleSpanks

Excellent. Do you want more? It's nice to know that tit and nipple pain excites you as much as it does. It's also helpful to get an idea of your breast size.
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 12:14 PM   #17
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSpanks View Post
Excellent. Do you want more? It's nice to know that tit and nipple pain excites you as much as it does. It's also helpful to get an idea of your breast size.
Yes sir, I want more. More creative and painful, perhaps something with pegs
Mallena_1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 03:07 AM   #18
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Clamp both nipples. Firmly attach 4 pegs to each tit, about 4cm above, below and to the left and right of each nipple. Now attach an elastic band to each nipple clamp. You are to remove the pegs but only by pulling and releasing the elastic band.

Now repeat the "game", with the pegs as far from the nipple as possible.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 09:06 AM   #19
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Clamp both nipples. Firmly attach 4 pegs to each tit, about 4cm above, below and to the left and right of each nipple. Now attach an elastic band to each nipple clamp. You are to remove the pegs but only by pulling and releasing the elastic band.

This was an interesting task, sir. Thank you. I have relatively small boobies so it was not as hard as one would imagine. It took some time, but I hoped to receive something more challenging.

I am home today, so please use me and my body for, hopefully, mutual satisfaction.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:26 AM   #20
Goldylock

This might be a bit complex, but it might be enjoyable as a change from the regular ones with hits and clamps. You'll need some at least two pieces of rope, a collar or a make shift one, two pieces of paper (or one if you can fit both of your brests on one paper), a lot of thumbtacks, a table and some cuffs for extra dificulty.

- Start by pushing the thumbtacks through the pieces of paper and place them on the table.
- Tie one of the ropes to one side of the table and leave the other end on the table.
- Tie your a ankles to the legs of the table on the oposite side of the table.
- Put on the collar (or maka a makeshift one from rope) and tie it to the rope thats attached to the table. This doesn't need to be tight, its just to make sure that you cant stand up straight, preferably you're hips should be bent around 45 degrees when the rope is taut.
- Place the piece of paper with the thumbtacks underneath your boobs and place your hands behind your back. Cuff them if you'd like.

Now you shouldn't be able to stand up so if you don't want to place the weight from you upper body on the thumbtacks under your boobs then you'll have to put your faith in that your stomach muscles can keep you upright for as long as possible. 30 minutes should be a good start.
And there is no using the hands to help keep you up! Keep them on your back or start the timer over. The cuffs might be preferable so that you're not tempted to use them to lift yourself up

If you're in to some humiliation, make sure to tie your legs wide apart. Or if you want some extra spice, tie both legs to one of the table legs, standing on each side of the corner of the table, and lay across the table to the oposite corner, diagonaly, hopefully that corner might be able to give you some pleaseure

Enjoy

Card-game - please help me have some fun, or make me regret my decisions.

Kik: goldlocks.
Lovense: Becky_w
Likes and dislikes
My toys
PM-dares
Goldylock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 08:09 AM   #21
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldylock View Post
This might be a bit complex, but it might be enjoyable as a change from the regular ones with hits and clamps. You'll need some at least two pieces of rope, a collar or a make shift one, two pieces of paper (or one if you can fit both of your brests on one paper), a lot of thumbtacks, a table and some cuffs for extra dificulty.

- Start by pushing the thumbtacks through the pieces of paper and place them on the table.
- Tie one of the ropes to one side of the table and leave the other end on the table.
- Tie your a ankles to the legs of the table on the oposite side of the table.
- Put on the collar (or maka a makeshift one from rope) and tie it to the rope thats attached to the table. This doesn't need to be tight, its just to make sure that you cant stand up straight, preferably you're hips should be bent around 45 degrees when the rope is taut.
- Place the piece of paper with the thumbtacks underneath your boobs and place your hands behind your back. Cuff them if you'd like.

Now you shouldn't be able to stand up so if you don't want to place the weight from you upper body on the thumbtacks under your boobs then you'll have to put your faith in that your stomach muscles can keep you upright for as long as possible. 30 minutes should be a good start.
And there is no using the hands to help keep you up! Keep them on your back or start the timer over. The cuffs might be preferable so that you're not tempted to use them to lift yourself up

If you're in to some humiliation, make sure to tie your legs wide apart. Or if you want some extra spice, tie both legs to one of the table legs, standing on each side of the corner of the table, and lay across the table to the oposite corner, diagonaly, hopefully that corner might be able to give you some pleaseure

Enjoy
Unfortunately, it is too complex as I do not have thumbtacks, rope long enough or cuffs

Do you have some other tasks for me?
Old 09-08-2022, 09:52 AM   #22
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post

Clamp nipples and sit at a table with your tits sitting on the edge . Use a cord attached to the clamps to tug you tits as much as possible so they are stretched, tie this to something if you can. Now take your cane and beat your extended tits by holding it firmly against the table, pulling up one end and letting it snap down. Use this technique to hit both tits as hard as possible 30 times each. Now you next goal is to knock off the nipple clamp by caning your tit just over the nipple hard enough. Aim to release them 3 times each.

Now remove the clamps. Stand at a corner or door frame, holding your cane in one hand with the end braced against the edge of the wall. Use the other hand to pull back the cane and then release it so it "snaps" back. Aim the tip for your nipples and keep snapping until you achieve 5 direct hits on each.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 02:15 PM   #23
UncleSpanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallena_1995 View Post
Unfortunately, it is too complex as I do not have thumbtacks, rope long enough or cuffs

Do you have some other tasks for me?
A bowl of very hot water (though not enough to scald or burn) and a bowl of ice water.

Alternately dip your breast and nipple into hot, then immediately into cold. Back and forth several times.

If you set up two ice waters, and one hot, you can move sideways a little each time, back and forth, so one tit is hot, the other cold.

It's a little different than clamping for sure. See what you think.
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 08:57 PM   #24
Master33406

Oh, guess your done for the night. PM me the next time your in the mood, and ill give you something special that you haven't done yet.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:51 AM   #25
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master33406 View Post
Oh, guess your done for the night. PM me the next time your in the mood, and ill give you something special that you haven't done yet.
I am free now, sir and awaiting your tasks.
Old 09-09-2022, 04:00 PM   #26
Master33406

Go to a craft store and pick up a wooden bead, with a hole in it. The bead should be the size of a marble. Again, wood, not glass or stone, they crack and could cut you.

Now get a thick rubber band, and cut it, and put the bead on it, and tie the rubber band back together.

Next step, put a large glob of toothpaste on both nipples, and what I want you to do, is snap off the toothpaste using the bead and rubber band until they are nice and clean.

Also, once you hit a nipple, you need to spit on it, after every impact

Its going to hurt like a bitch, but, have fun.

Last edited by Master33406; 09-09-2022 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Add on
Master33406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 11:20 AM   #27
Mallena_1995

Feeling quite horny and in need of a hard punishment this evening.

I am looking for different corporal punishment, clamping nipples dares and some humiliating bodily fluids tasks.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple play, pain (tits), punishment, whipping