Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-10-2023, 11:33 AM   #16
Gothswitch

Default Copied from "How old were you when you did your first nude dare, and what was it?"

I'd loved being naked, for as long as I can remember, and had got to the point where I would, if I'd lost a bet to the "inner voice", go out onto the little Juliet balcony my bedroom had and wait for for a certain amount of time. Always at night, and little to no chance of being seen.

But the real first one was when I had to (because the "inner voice" told me I had to), run naked from our back door to the garage and back in the middle of the afternoon. I was 15 at the time. This should not have been a big deal. Probably only five neighbors would see this, and they had to be at the right place, at the right time, for the ~15 seconds it would take.

Stripped naked, and got ready. Opened the back door, and ran to the garage, touched the door, and reversed. Ran back...and...conscious of the next-door neighbour, doing her ironing at her back window, no doubt to enjoy her garden, and indeed, ours, with an almost cartoon-style jaw-drop, as she watched my cock and balls make their way back home.

What's worse, I worked for her, cleaning her house every couple of weeks. I'm still horrified at this...and remember coming up with a story that it had been some doubtless attractive and cool girls from school that had been over at my house (on a f-ing Wednesday afternoon), that had dared me.

Thankfully, I never had to explain it, and decades later, when she moved away from my parents' street, I was never happier.

In hindsight, she was only in her forties. Perhaps she liked it more than I imagined.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 01:20 PM   #17
deidre

to be honest...most of them are instant regret for me. Or post-orgasm regret lol. Especially the more public ones.

I once was driving home and pulled over on the side of the road (a rural residential kind of road) where I couldn't be seen except by people passing on the road. It was very late at night and no one was (or seemed to be) around. I dared myself to walk naked around my car with the headlights on three or four times. I got so horny I put down the tailgate and laid down and got myself off, knowing full well my lights were on so I was very visible. Any one of my neighbors or anyone who drove by WOULD see me.

It's both one of the worst and hottest things I've ever done.
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 01:28 PM   #18
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidre View Post
to be honest...most of them are instant regret for me. Or post-orgasm regret lol. Especially the more public ones.

I once was driving home and pulled over on the side of the road (a rural residential kind of road) where I couldn't be seen except by people passing on the road. It was very late at night and no one was (or seemed to be) around. I dared myself to walk naked around my car with the headlights on three or four times.
I used to love this dare! I travelled a lot for work a while back (service engineering so all over the UK, many nights of the week). I would therefore be far, far from home, and would generally pick very out of the way spots, and never with the lights on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidre View Post
I got so horny I put down the tailgate and laid down and got myself off, knowing full well my lights were on so I was very visible. Any one of my neighbors or anyone who drove by WOULD see me.

It's both one of the worst and hottest things I've ever done.
Ah, yes, I think I see the issue...it is incredibly arousing to do that dare, but I never "finished it off" there, I would always go back to my hotel and "reflect on the matter" properly.

I kinda miss that dare...I should do it again sometime.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 01:36 PM   #19
deidre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
I used to love this dare! I travelled a lot for work a while back (service engineering so all over the UK, many nights of the week). I would therefore be far, far from home, and would generally pick very out of the way spots, and never with the lights on.

Ah, yes, I think I see the issue...it is incredibly arousing to do that dare, but I never "finished it off" there, I would always go back to my hotel and "reflect on the matter" properly.

I kinda miss that dare...I should do it again sometime.
I should too. Just maybe not so close to where I live haha
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk