Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2022, 05:12 AM   #16
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtauge View Post
Understood. Do you want me to wear any specific underwear? I have briefs, boxerbriefs, boxers, trunks and jockstraps.
let's go with the jocks. might make you feel extra conscious about them as well.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 05:26 AM   #17
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katien View Post
I propose that during the first week of classes, you force yourself to enter a thread of "messengers" or "the person above" every day. You must participate in 1 daily thread. You must enter the thread before entering school, and you must consult GetDare from your smartphone, at some point while you are at school (you decide when, on a break for example). It's something different, but I think it can be exciting for you to participate in a daily thread (of your choice) for the first week. And it can also be exciting for you to enter GetDare while at school, with the danger of someone seeing your smartphone while you are using it. I would also like you to tell us about your experience, both managing GetDare from your smartphone at your school, and participating in the threads of your choice. How about?
Sounds good, I just looked up a few and there will be a few I might quit enjoy. Do you want me to reenter once I’ve got a dare or should I do just one? If you got an you would like me to do feel free to tell me. I will also try to tell you every morning which one I will be participating in.
Nachtauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 05:51 AM   #18
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sounds good, I just looked up a few and there will be a few I might quit enjoy. Do you want me to reenter once I’ve got a dare or should I do just one? If you got an you would like me to do feel free to tell me. I will also try to tell you every morning which one I will be participating in.
You must participate in at least one daily dare. If you want to participate in more, of course you can. And getting into GetDare from school, I leave that up to you, but the more you risk, the more fun it will be.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 06:02 AM   #19
slaveforall23

love this thread i would like to join you doing those things.
i think instead of male socks and underwear wear females ones
dick size hard: 16cm soft: 6cm
slaveforall23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 06:35 AM   #20
Nachtauge
Account Banned

I am sorry but I won’t do anything sissy, as stated in the original post. Feel free however to give me a punishment for not doing your task (as long as it isn‘t anything sissy).
Old 01-08-2022, 06:52 AM   #21
Nachtauge
Account Banned

If anyone could give me a dare for my big break on wednesday, I would be very grateful. If you can maybe something in a bathroom along the lines of being naked hidden, semi or public.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:11 AM   #22
helliswhatyoumake

This needs a bit of setup and is hard so adjust as needed.

get a small padlock or zip tie and scissors

Go to a toilet with stalls. Leave key/scissor in end stall and go to furthest away stall. Strip down and put clothes in bag. Lock bag. Now to get your clothes you will have to do a risky run to the other side to get the key/scissors.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:13 AM   #23
Newso

Quote:
If anyone could give me a dare for my big break on wednesday, I would be very grateful. If you can maybe something in a bathroom along the lines of being naked hidden, semi or public.
I got one for you, during that time wait at a urinal until someone enters the bathroom and goes into a stall, your challenge to take your shirt off and drop your pants and underwear to the floor and start jerking with your eyes closed, then when you hear them flush you can put your clothes back on but your dick must remain out until the rest of you is fully covered. If thats to much i have a different dare,
Make sure you have to pee
Go to a stall in the bathroom, wait until someone enters and remove one piece of clothing, continue taking off one piece per entry until you are completely naked, now for the risky part, wait until your the only in the bathroomleave your clothes in the stall and go and take a piss in the urinal(if you want to make it more risky put in earbuds)
After you pee get dressed the opposite of how you undresssed, one piece is put on for each person entering
Newso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 07:23 AM   #24
Nachtauge
Account Banned

That sounds great. Maybe I’ll have to put the key somewhere by the urinals because there are only three cubicles so the distance isn’t ll that great. The urinals while technically in the same room are a bit further away.

If anyone got some other ideas I’d be happy ti implement them.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:25 AM   #25
Jake 97

I have one for you. During the PE session when you forget your shoes and have to sit it out. Sneak into the locker room and look for either a pair of used socks or underwear. You have to stroke yourself until you edge while sniffing them.

Dislikes:
CBT, wedgies, spanking, long dares, pee drinking, stress positions.

Limits: family, public, scat, long writing, permanent, extreme pain, cross dressing, messy, money, Friend's, face Pics/Vids, diapers
Jake 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 07:35 AM   #26
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newso View Post
I got one for you, during that time wait at a urinal until someone enters the bathroom and goes into a stall, your challenge to take your shirt off and drop your pants and underwear to the floor and start jerking with your eyes closed, then when you hear them flush you can put your clothes back on but your dick must remain out until the rest of you is fully covered. If thats to much i have a different dare,
Make sure you have to pee
Go to a stall in the bathroom, wait until someone enters and remove one piece of clothing, continue taking off one piece per entry until you are completely naked, now for the risky part, wait until your the only in the bathroomleave your clothes in the stall and go and take a piss in the urinal(if you want to make it more risky put in earbuds)
After you pee get dressed the opposite of how you undresssed, one piece is put on for each person entering
I might have to do your first one during a busier break because there isn’t much going on in this one and I’ll probably start with just dropping my pants and underwear. Also, not every urinal is in full or even partial view of the cubicals, but I’ll pick one that can be seen.

As for your second one I find that much harder. I’ll definitely try it someday, but as of yet it is to hard. If you got any idea of how to make it easier I am open for suggestions.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:37 AM   #27
Newso

Quote:
I might have to do your first one during a busier break because there isn’t much going on in this one and I’ll probably start with just dropping my pants and underwear. Also, not every urinal is in full or even partial view of the cubicals, but I’ll pick one that can be seen.

As for your second one I find that much harder. I’ll definitely try it someday, but as of yet it is to hard. If you got any idea of how to make it easier I am open for suggestions.
Ive actually done the second in a bathroom before but there is nothing you can really do to make it safer, the one thing i can think of that might help is to leave the stall as soon as yojr alone in the bathroom BUT that might just expose you to someone walking in
Newso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 07:50 AM   #28
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newso View Post
Ive actually done the second in a bathroom before but there is nothing you can really do to make it safer, the one thing i can think of that might help is to leave the stall as soon as yojr alone in the bathroom BUT that might just expose you to someone walking in
I might try that one in a public toilet that isn’t in my school so there won’t be too much trouble if I get caught.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:53 AM   #29
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake 97 View Post
I have one for you. During the PE session when you forget your shoes and have to sit it out. Sneak into the locker room and look for either a pair of used socks or underwear. You have to stroke yourself until you edge while sniffing them.
I will definitely try, but we usually don’t change our underwear as it is the last period. I might have a bit more luck with the socks, but the chances aren’t to great either. Even if I don’t find any there is still the risk of being caught sniffing around in other peoples stuff.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:05 AM   #30
Jake 97

If you can't find socks then it will have to be shoes instead.

Dislikes:
CBT, wedgies, spanking, long dares, pee drinking, stress positions.

Limits: family, public, scat, long writing, permanent, extreme pain, cross dressing, messy, money, Friend's, face Pics/Vids, diapers
Jake 97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
school dares