Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2021, 10:20 AM   #16
todapie

Lol ok. Well I am gonna head out with the jewel plug in and switch to the hush in the mall bathroom so it can charge on the way

Limits: Permanent, family, scat eating, illegal, public, long term denial, risk of getting caught, face, blood, work
todapie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:25 AM   #17
frodo007

well, lets bring you to some place where it is not so loud, so that others "could" hear your hush vibrating in your ass ;-)
go to a jewel shop and walk around for at least 5min no matter if the plug is vibrating or not. Dont leave the shop earlier than 5min!

Kik: http://kik.me/JonnyDudeee
m / 35 / bi /

Likes: challenges and competitions with sidebets! picture / video imitation, risky outdoor naked bets
Punishment: anal, cum play / eating
Limits: face, pee/scat, fam/friends
frodo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:50 AM   #18
todapie

At the mall... God it is busy. Time to find a bathroom. What do you guys think I should buy?

Limits: Permanent, family, scat eating, illegal, public, long term denial, risk of getting caught, face, blood, work
Old 09-25-2021, 11:30 AM   #19
aralius
Distinguished Member

You should set a reasonable budget.

Go to a lingeree store and let the assistant choose a bra and panty set that will fit you. Including a set of inserts to fill the bra.

You cannot say no to the style or colour or choice of the assistant. You cannot prompt on what you would like. Only tell them bra and panty set with inserts and the budget, they must decide everything else.
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 12:09 PM   #20
todapie

Well out of the mall and in my car. That was exciting. Never tried the sound setting. It mostly just reacted to my jeans as I walked.

I got a sales assistant to pick a set at VS she got me a plain red one. Was hoping for something more lacy, I think she went to the first thing she saw. But oh well.

Turned the sound sensitivity up all the way after that and walked out. Felt good.

Advertisements
Kink Talk