Bed 23 62.16%
Couch 14 37.84%
Other 3 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2021, 06:52 PM   #16
yourslutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorscoped View Post
I'm assuming you got to do this yesterday...
How did it go? Did you enjoy it? Where did you end up going?
There was a problem with shipping and the package has been delayed so I haven't been able to fully humiliate myself. I will write a report as soon as I do, but until then I am very anxiously awaiting my diaper

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 07:44 PM   #17
yourslutt

Hi GetDare!

It finally came this weekend, so I got to work doing the tasks you all set for me.

The diaper is bright pink, before putting it on I inserted my buttplug put on my diaper, and then tied a crotch rope. The rope was then tied to the headboard and my feet to the foot of the bed. I tied the vibrator to my genitals and then got to work drinking. I listen to diaper Hypno files on my phone while I played cartoons on my laptop. It took forever for me to pee. Mostly because I kept holding it in. But it finally got too strong and the low vibrations from the wand were not helping. Once I finally pissed myself like a stupid baby I turned the vibe to the high setting and I orgasmed embarrassingly fast. I am now typing this report for you sitting in a very full diaper that has become cold and heavy. Thank you to everyone for your patience and support. This stupid slut will continue to accept diaper tasks.

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 08:03 PM   #18
Kenzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslutt View Post
This stupid slut will continue to accept diaper tasks.
That's good to hear. I'm glad you enjoyed your first foray into diapers. Now that you've wet one, I think it's time to make them a bigger part of your daily life.

I think that you should be diapered from 6pm to 6am when you are at home. During this time, the potty is off limits for peeing, but may still be used for any messy events. You may change as needed, but remember to make good use of your diapers.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk