whydiss

ok 4-5, 6-2, 8-7

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:57 PM   #17
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 2 is explained its another round of luck, and boy could I use some luck as I am paired against WamPup this time, thinking since he is in the lead maybe our luck will even out

After watching the first pair I step out in my bare feet, clothes clinging from the pie already on them. I am given the honors and my jaw drops when I see reversal! Of frigging course. I step back with the crowd laughing as he steps forward and spins pie. Without hesitation he adds to the pie on my chest. Staring him in the eye as he rubs it around, thinking he is really enjoying feeling me up even if its through a pie tin.

I smirk when he hits reversal. Really hoping now is my time to collect points, I spin the jug of ice water. Knowing he needs to cool down from what he just did to me I grab the front of his shorts since it all seems fair game and I want to prove a point. I look him in the eye enjoying his look as I dump the ice water inside of his shorts, soaking his underwear. I spin again as it lands on pie. wanting to further my point I walk over and underhand it right into his crotch. pushing the cold water against him more as I hold it there for a moment.

It goes back to him as I see and stop and I hear applause as it lands on remove an item of clothing. I glance at Nova and WamPup as Nova flips a coin and before I know it WamPups hands are on my sides and my orange shorts fall to the ground exposing my bikini bottom as I really need my luck to change and to stop losing clothing.

As the round ends I glance up frustrated to see my name in last place.

7-8 4-8 9-5

If 7-8 doesn't work because someone picked 8-7 and they are considered the same then use 2-7

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 07:29 PM   #18
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is our slime tank match showdown. It will work like this the players will be matched up in pairs of two. They will face off trying to find matches on our giant board. Each match is worth 50 points and 2 gallons of slime in your oppent's tank. Each miss maif tch adds two to your own tank. At the end of the round if you haven't beaten your oppent your tank will be dumped on you. Winn the round and you also pick up and extra 100 points lose and not only get slimed but get and extra penalty. If you fail to score a single match you will also face another added penalty. The pairs have been scambled again. Oh and I almost forgot there are two booby trap spaces that will give a messy suprise.

First up is Andrew and Ezperalta. Andrew picks first and chooses squares number 4 and 5 for his first pick. 4 turns over to reveal a X and 5 turns over to reveal a pie. A stage hand suddenly slams a pie into his face. Now it's Ezperalta's first pick she chooses 7 and 8. 7 turns over to show blast all off a sudden two cream blasters spray from either side of her with 8 showing a I. Andrew's second pick is 6 and 2. 6 is an x and 2 is an o so no match. Ezperalt's next pick is 4 and 8. which is an x and a I. Andrew's last pick is 8 and 7. 8 is an I and 7 oops someone wasn't paying attention cause there go the cream blasters again. Ezperalta's last pick is 9 and 5 that is and x and suddenly a pie slams into her face. So no points for either which means we have 6 gallons of slime coming both their way. The lever is pulled and Orange slime pours down on Andrew while white slime pours down on Ezperalta. Now for the added punishments that means that both loses 2 items of clothing. For Andrew that means bye bye shoes and socks. Let's flip and see what Ezperalta loses. Both flips come up heads so off comes both her shirt and bikni top.

Next up is Wampup vs Flowerchild. She is up first and picks 1 and 3. 1 is I and 3 is opps the blasters go off spraying her in cream. His first pick is 1 and 3 the crowd laughs at his obvious lack of paying attention as he gets the same treatment. Her next pick is 2 and 4. x and O. His next pick is 3 and 9 much to the ammusment of the audience who laugh as he gets blasted again and gets an x. Her last pick is 5 and 1 x and I. His last pick is 8 and 9 he gets a pie slamed into his face and gets a x. Oh no another no points round oh well. I pull the lever and drop 6 gallons of green slime on her and 6 of purple slime on him. Now for the added punisjments. Her flips both come up heads so offcomes her shirt and bikni top. His flips come up heads and tails and suddenly his shorts and shirt are yanked off to reveal that he is also wearing a bikni under neath them. The audience burst out in laughter at his obvious embrassment at this discovery.

Last up is Wam Games vs BBwhore. His first pick is 5 and 6. which is a x and opps there goes the blasters again. Her first pick is 3 and 2. she gets a pie shoved into her face and an I. His next pick is 1 and 8. Which is O and X. Her next pick is 4 and 5. X and X for our first match. His last pick is 3 and 7 for a pie and a O. Her last pick is 2 and 5 for and x and I. BBwhore would you care to do the honors? She walks over and pulls the lever dumping 8 gallons of pink slime on him. His flips are both heads. Off comes his shirt which briefly leads to laughter as he also has a bikni on under it but then that top comes off two.

So after this round it's.
Wampup 580 with just a bikni on.
Andrew 350 barefoot
BBwhore 270 missing just her shoes
Wam Games 80 shorts and bikni bottoms
Flowerchild 50 Shorts and Bikni bottoms
Ezperalta 40 Bikni bottoms only

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 03:38 PM   #19
WAM_Games

Sorry for the delay! Got a bit busy but I'll do all of the parts:

Game 1:

A classic game for a new show. Some familiar faces and some new but the goal is still the same... Mess them before they can mess you! And of course, keep my clothes on. Especially after it seems the wardrobe assistants might have done a slight mixup... Hopefully no one notices

The first game of high card ends up with me facing my first cream pies and my first loss! Not a great start to be with 0 points.

Game 2 is better for me as the wheel goes in my favor! Slight shame going barefoot but smashing those eggs over flowerchild make it all worth it! I bet she hated it too. They looked so disgusting and runny!

Game 3:
A very interesting game! Very excited to play and avoid the slime by filling my opponent's tank first! Unfortunately, not only does it get me covered instead, but my wardrobe mixups is revealed to the laughing audience! Damn... Didn't think it would be so embarrassing
WAM_Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 03:57 PM   #20
flowerchild

Well game three I need points so I'm hoping for matches but sadly I don't get any at all instead getting covered in white cream (definitely not a good look for a girl.) Then I have to flip a coin and both are heads meaning I have to take off my shirt and bikini top revealing my boobs to the crowd to their delight.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 11:46 AM   #21
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the third round is set up I stand there wiping pie from the front of my shirt. I see a giant board brought out and 2 tanks as the rules are explained. Hoping to see the game play out before my turn I am unfortunately paired first and step into the tank on the left. As he picks first I start to see how this works and I am glad he doesn't score any points. As I make my first pick, I feel something spray from the sides hitting me. Just my luck as white cream coats my arms.

As we continue we both clearly suck at this game with no points with my finally pick I get a stagehand pushing a pie into my face as I take a step back in the tank. Hoping that a tie means that we both escape the tank but of course not!

As a lever is pulled I am showered in 6 gallons of white thick slime, saturating my hair and soaking my shirt, falling down my legs in streaks as my barefoot are now coated in it.

I wipe my face and drain slime from my hair as Nova looks at the audience and explains that we both get an added penalty since we got no matches. My jaw drops when he says its 2 articles of clothing. Heart racing at this point, hoping that something else might happen. Are they really going to expose people like this? I see Andrew lose his shoes and socks, which I lost along time ago. I get a glimpse from Nova as a stagehand helps me out of the tank. He flips a coin and it lands on heads. the stagehand grabs the bottom of my saturated shirt and lifts it up exposing my bikini top as I adjust it. I look out at the crowd nervous as I see him flip the coin again. "No... you aren't really?" The stage hand is in position. as it lands on heads he pulls the string at the back of my bikini and then pulls it off. I am totally shocked as my bare chest is exposed. I grab it as quickly as I can as I look at everyone else walking back in just my bikini bottoms.

As the round finishes I am in last place and clearly the worst off.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 08-21-2021, 08:49 PM   #22
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The nexxt game is another classic sloppy word find and it's worth 200 points for a win which some of you need rather desprately. Lose and not only will you be covered in the mess that the word descipes but you will also lose something that at least one of you can not afford to lose. We have once again scrampled the match ups.

Up first is BBwhore vs Ezperalta. Their word is Ranch dressing. They take off for the board and shovs Ezperalta out of the way knocking her over and giving BBwhore the time to slap her word on the board winning the round. Ezperalta starts to wine about the unfairness of how the win went dowm but BBwhore grabs the bottls of dressing and starts to cover her in it paying extra attention to her hair and face. Once she has used them uop she stops and the crowd starts to chant strip her. She yanks the bikni bottoms down.

Next up is Wampup vs Flowerchild. Their word is relish. They take off for the board Wampup gets there first and slams his marker on the board but there is no buzzer. He pulls it off and sees relash meanwhile Flowerchild finds the right spelling winning the round. she picks up several bottles of it and covers his face and head in it. But the extra penalty time to flip and see if it's the top or the bottom. The coin flip lands. Tails he starts to beg but Flowerchild reaches down and yanks the bottoms off of him much to the roaring approval of the audience.

Last up is Wam Games vs Andrew their word is molasses. They take off for the board Wam Games is quicker and scores the win. He pours the sticky sruff all over Andrew. Then I flip and it comes up heads causing him to lose his shirt revealing that he to has a bikni on.

So After this round we have had a major shake up the points are.
Wampup 580 whith just a bikni top on
BBwhore 470 missing just her shoes
Andrew 350 missing his shirt
Wam Games 280 shorts and Bikni bottom
Flowerchild 250 shorts and bikni bottoms
Ezperalta 40 Naked

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 08-22-2021, 12:56 PM   #23
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 4 starts I stand there in just my bikini bottoms holding my chest as a big crossword puzzle is wheeled out and the rules are explained. Once again I am called forward first as I see my first round opponent next to me. I sheepishly uncover my chest as I have to grab the word from Nova. I hear some cat calls and whistles in the audience. As the tension builds when I hear what might happen if I loses. I take off towards the board my tits bouncing a bit as I can see the word as I approach the board. I dont realize that my opponent isn't looking at the board as she pushes me and I fall in shock. I try to scramble to my feet but by the time I get there she has found the board.

I look at Nova and the stagehands as I protest, so annoyed with how I lost that I am not covering up currently. As I argue with Nova looking for a redo I feel something hit my head as the crowd roars... I try to move away as it gets on my back. I turn to try to stop her and just get a bunch in the face, tasting and smelling ranch as it soaks my hair. This game is totally not going my way. As she takes a 2nd and 3rd bottle and just keeps drenching my hair, my chest becoming covered as well in the thick white substance.

I duck my head shaking it as I wipe my face. I hear strip her as the amount of ranch on my head made me forget. I feel her hands on my waist and with no remorse or hesitation my bottoms are pulled down showing my bare ass and clean shaven pussy as I have to take my ranch covered left hand and quickly cover up as I walk back to my area to wait for the next round. totally humiliated and embarrassed.

Old 08-22-2021, 03:59 PM   #24
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

We go into the third round where we will pick pairs of numbers. Of course even though I pick my numbers before anyone else, I am berated by the host for not paying attention to what my opponent picked. All while getting sprayed with cream. My next pick isn't much better, getting me a pie and a strip punishment. And my last pick is just as terrible earning me a my last strip punishment. After being soaked by a pool of gunge of course. The bikini I was forced to wear is revealed and I find myself more angry than embarrassed. But I'm still leading the pack, so at least there's that.

Round 4 is the word find game. Easy. Or so I think as I quickly find it and take it to the board. In my haste I failed to catch the mistake in the spelling and my opponent finds the correct word instead. An opponent who relishes the opportunity to bury me in relish. And as an extra punishment, the bikini bottom is taken away, leaving me exposed to the audience. Through some twist of fortune I manage to maintain a slim lead going into the next round.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 08:25 PM   #25
whydiss

Game 3, Im sat in a tank and after my first guess at a pair I recieve a pie to the face, and my 3rd pick gets me a constant blast of cream for a little bit, this wasnt stuck to me long as after I took my socks and shoes off their was then 6 gallons of orange slime poured on me

Game 4, not much to report except I got absolutley covered head to toe in molasses and my top was taken away

Old 08-23-2021, 04:31 AM   #26
bbwhore

Well game three I am the only person that manages to get any matches and any points which is fantastic because I get to watch everyone else show quite a bit of skin. And I get to douse my opponent in gunge so awesome to that.

Round 4 word search I know she is faster than me but I'm stronger so I decide to push her out of the way finding the word right away and earning a lot of ranch dressing to dump over her and the pleasure of taking off her bikini bottoms. I do feel a bit bad though and apologize to her saying sorry beautiful I'm just trying to win. Well let's hope round 5 makes that a reality as I really don't want to lose especially.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 04:54 PM   #27
flowerchild

Alrighty round 4 and I'm in really bad shape almost in last. So it's a word search he gets their first but clearly isnt thinking as he gets the wrong spelling and I then circle the right word getting to cover him in relish. Before removing his bikini bottomnmakingnthe crowd happy and also earning some much needed points
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 07:15 PM   #28
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Our next round is the joulst round. Players will walk out on this log over the pit armed with these padded joulsting sticks and will take turns knocking other players into the pit till only one player is left. Players will get 50 points for each knockdown they score and there will be an added penalty for going in without scoring any knock downs. We have decided to be nice to our players and this time the pit is only filled with ice water.
By random draw Wampup and Andrew they start to walk out and quickly discover that the pole has been greased making it very slippery and even harder to stay on. They make it out to the center and square off. The bell sounds and they start swing inging at each other. Wampup scores several blows and Andrew finally tumbles off the pole and into the water. He climbs out of the water and the coin is flipped it's tails his shorts are yanked off leaving him in a bikni that has unfornatly gone quite see through since it's white.
Ezperalta has drawn the next round and carefully inches out on the pole to face Wampup. The bell sounds as she gets to the center and he imedatelty presses the attack only to slip and do the splits over the pole. Ouch bet that hurt but he still hanging on. She slams her stick into his head several times and he slowly loses his grip and slides off into the water.
BBwhore is up next she tries a different aproach and slides out on the pole instead of walking out on it and goes straight for Ezperalta's legs saddly this opens her to sveral blows to the head which causes her to fall off and into the water. She loses her socks as she comes out of the water.
Wamgames is up next he walks out and squares up against Ezperalta he gets agressive when the bell sounds and swings for her head but she ducks and sweaps low knocking his legs out from under him and sending him into the water with a splash. As he climbs out his shorts are yanked down.
Last up is Flowerchild who slides out and squares off against Ezperalta. The go at each other with neither one seeming to get the advantage. Then Flowerchild scores a blow that causes Ezperalta to slip but she grabs on to the pole and hangs on dangling above the water. Flowerchild goes for the kill but is over eager and slips grabbing on to the pole at the last moment leaving them both desprately clinging to the pole hoping that the other one drops first. The crowd is going nuts now laughing and cheering at their stuggle. Suddenly they both drop at about the same time the judge rules it as a no score for either which means Flowerchild had no knockdows so off comes her shorts.

After this round the score is.
Wampup 630 bikni top only
BBwhore 470 barefoot
Andrew 350 only bikni
Wam Games 280 Bikni bottom only
Flowerchild 250 Bikni bottom only
Ezperalta 190 Naked

For the next game please pick a number 1-6 each number can only be picked once.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 08-23-2021, 07:52 PM   #29
whydiss

Ill sort my reply but ill take 3

Old 08-24-2021, 08:21 PM   #30
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I stand there left hand covering my bare pussy and right hand draining ranch from my hair as it drips down my body as well. Seeing the first 2 people go I am hopeful to avoid going for as long as possible but of course right when I hope that I am called forward. I have to grab the jousting stick which causes me to not be able to cover up. I inch out on the log with the crowd watching my nude self as I stare down wampup. My eyes widen as he seems to lunge towards me. I step back as he falls and I hear laughter from the crowd. I then proceed to hit him several times before he splashes down.

Looking at the 3 remaining contestants thinking this would be much fairer in rounds then in the ladder format. I look at the next one sliding out, thinking that is an odd strategy with no way to really protect herself I am easily able to dispose of her into the water.

2 more left as I have become more focused on this then on the fact that I am naked. As Wamgames comes out, I see him go for my head. I duck down, exposing myself a bit more than I like to the camera and crowd behind me but I am able to take out his legs and down he goes.

1 more left as I glare at her coming out at least she is topless so not all the attention is on me. We go at it exchanging blows, chest bouncing with each swing. I get over zealous and miss allowing her to score a blow. I fall but grab onto the log. My nude self hangs there precuriously as she tries to finish me off. I dont want to fall into the pit of water. She slips as well and we both dangle there trying to hold on. We both fall pretty quickly. I go under, jumping up out of the frigid water. Nipples rock hard. A good bit of mess washed off my body and hair as I climb out shivering like the others before. My body even more visible as its a tie. Glad my score is a bit better as I drain my hair and try to cover up the best I can as I wait for the next round.

I'll take 4

Advertisements
Kink Talk