Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2021, 06:52 AM   #16
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Will you be wearing a diaper through TSA?

I assume you're bringing diapers with you, so once you're through security, if you don't have a diaper on already, put one on now. Even if it's just something easy like a goodnites.

Now, you have a few options based on your level of comfort, preference, and availability. You can even switch between them if you like.

1. Now, let out a 2 second squirt of pee once every hour (if it's a pullup).
2. If you're wearing an actual diaper, then let out a 5 second squirt every hour.
3. If you're wearing a diaper you have a lot of faith in its ability to hold, AND you have the ability to change your diaper whenever you please, then use the toilet as soon as you get through TSA. Then every hour, completely empty your bladder into your diaper. Change as needed.

Edit: I missed it the first time I read your original post, so number 2 & 3 are most likely out for you. I won't erase them, though, in case you ever want to try them at home or something.

Make sure you pack enough diapers for each flight/layover.

Also, set a timer so you don't forget.

Stay hydrated, too. I don't know about you, but when I fly I usually don't drink anything the night before, or the morning of until I get through security. Then I only take sips of water. I have a very shy bladder, so I can't ever go in a public restroom unless there is nobody in there, and I can't hear anyone. I can never wear a diaper when flying because I rarely fly alone. So the less I have to pee, the better. Diapers would definitely help with that problem if I could. I'd drink as much as I could, then lol.

If you want even more fun or excitement, then bring along a vibrator that you can control with a remote, if you have one.
If you do, then slip it in after you get through security.
If you have the one that turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity, then just give it a 30 second pulse every now and then to keep it from turning off.
I don't recommend using it on high unless you're adventurous, so others can't hear it. That would be embarrassing.
If you can, try to edge while you're in the air. If you're really adventurous, then maybe go to the lavatory mid flight and bring yourself to orgasm. You can remove the vibrator now, if you like, but you must still keep your diapers on. Don't forget to keep doing your mini accidents while having your fun.

If you don't like anything I've suggested, just let me know.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.

Last edited by Iam; 06-25-2021 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Error
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 10:06 AM   #17
Jacques
Distinguished Member

While at the airport, go to the bathroom and remove your bra, then play with your nipples to get them as hard as you can- leave the bathroom and find someone to go ask for the time or something like that- try and keep talking to them for as long as possible and keep your chest in their eye-line.

Leave your bra in your pocket/hand luggage until you get on the plane, once you've taken off, cover yourself with a blanket and put your bra back on underneath your top.

During the flight, keep yourself covered and try to edge discreetly five times, once you've done so you can go to the bathroom and masturbate to orgasm- you must announce when you're coming quietly but just loud enough that someone standing the other side of the could just hear you.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 03:44 PM   #18
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam View Post
Will you be wearing a diaper through TSA?

I assume you're bringing diapers with you, so once you're through security, if you don't have a diaper on already, put one on now. Even if it's just something easy like a goodnites.

Now, you have a few options based on your level of comfort, preference, and availability. You can even switch between them if you like.

1. Now, let out a 2 second squirt of pee once every hour (if it's a pullup).
2. If you're wearing an actual diaper, then let out a 5 second squirt every hour.
3. If you're wearing a diaper you have a lot of faith in its ability to hold, AND you have the ability to change your diaper whenever you please, then use the toilet as soon as you get through TSA. Then every hour, completely empty your bladder into your diaper. Change as needed.

Edit: I missed it the first time I read your original post, so number 2 & 3 are most likely out for you. I won't erase them, though, in case you ever want to try them at home or something.

Make sure you pack enough diapers for each flight/layover.

Also, set a timer so you don't forget.

Stay hydrated, too. I don't know about you, but when I fly I usually don't drink anything the night before, or the morning of until I get through security. Then I only take sips of water. I have a very shy bladder, so I can't ever go in a public restroom unless there is nobody in there, and I can't hear anyone. I can never wear a diaper when flying because I rarely fly alone. So the less I have to pee, the better. Diapers would definitely help with that problem if I could. I'd drink as much as I could, then lol.

If you want even more fun or excitement, then bring along a vibrator that you can control with a remote, if you have one.
If you do, then slip it in after you get through security.
If you have the one that turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity, then just give it a 30 second pulse every now and then to keep it from turning off.
I don't recommend using it on high unless you're adventurous, so others can't hear it. That would be embarrassing.
If you can, try to edge while you're in the air. If you're really adventurous, then maybe go to the lavatory mid flight and bring yourself to orgasm. You can remove the vibrator now, if you like, but you must still keep your diapers on. Don't forget to keep doing your mini accidents while having your fun.

If you don't like anything I've suggested, just let me know.
I will definitely be wearing goodnites through TSA and on the planes. I typically stay really hydrated, so I'll definitely have to pee a lot during the day. Would it be okay if I modified your dare a little bit so that every hour I let out a 2 second squirt of pee, but every 2 hours I let out a 5 second squirt of pee?

I don't have a remote control vibrator so unfortunately I can't do the second part of the dare, but I'll definitely do the first part.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 03:46 PM   #19
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
While at the airport, go to the bathroom and remove your bra, then play with your nipples to get them as hard as you can- leave the bathroom and find someone to go ask for the time or something like that- try and keep talking to them for as long as possible and keep your chest in their eye-line.

Leave your bra in your pocket/hand luggage until you get on the plane, once you've taken off, cover yourself with a blanket and put your bra back on underneath your top.

During the flight, keep yourself covered and try to edge discreetly five times, once you've done so you can go to the bathroom and masturbate to orgasm- you must announce when you're coming quietly but just loud enough that someone standing the other side of the could just hear you.
I'm sorry, this is a little too public/risky for me

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 06-30-2021, 06:07 AM   #20
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
I will definitely be wearing goodnites through TSA and on the planes. I typically stay really hydrated, so I'll definitely have to pee a lot during the day. Would it be okay if I modified your dare a little bit so that every hour I let out a 2 second squirt of pee, but every 2 hours I let out a 5 second squirt of pee?

I don't have a remote control vibrator so unfortunately I can't do the second part of the dare, but I'll definitely do the first part.
Of course! Whatever works best for you.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Old 06-30-2021, 11:34 AM   #21
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm sorry, this is a little too public/risky for me
That's no problem at all- but I guess the airport and plane are mostly public places? Could you give any more detail on the sorts of things you would be comfortable with? Would you consider dares taking place in bathrooms or similar for example, or which were low risk for getting caught?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 11:42 AM   #22
Tigerbread62

Just a simple one but maybe you could wear the buttplug for the flight?

Likes (just some of them): enemas, bondage, petplay, diapers, anal, feet/socks, toilet control, banana stuffing

Limits: pain, family and friends, piss drinking, scat, public, usually face (online until significant trust built)

Toys: selection of plugs (inflatable, vibrating etc), enema kit, gags, cuffs, diapers
Feel free to send me tasks

Kik: enemaslave
Fetlife: Tigerbread62
Tigerbread62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 12:32 PM   #23
kevlovecat

Roll up the in flight magazine and push the end of it against your cunt as hard as you can every time year hear someone cough.

Limits:
Public, Messy, Blood, Extreme, Scat, Social Suicide, Marking, Facial pictures until established.
kevlovecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 12:39 PM   #24
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
That's no problem at all- but I guess the airport and plane are mostly public places? Could you give any more detail on the sorts of things you would be comfortable with? Would you consider dares taking place in bathrooms or similar for example, or which were low risk for getting caught?
I would prefer dares that I could complete in the bathroom, or subtle things that have to do with the pull-ups I'll be wearing, or dares that I don't need to talk to or involve other people.

Old 07-02-2021, 12:41 PM   #25
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbread62 View Post
Just a simple one but maybe you could wear the buttplug for the flight?
My buttplug is made out of metal, so I wouldn't be able to wear it through TSA, and I don't feel comfortable enough to keep it in my carry-on, sorry

Old 07-02-2021, 12:42 PM   #26
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlovecat View Post
Roll up the in flight magazine and push the end of it against your cunt as hard as you can every time year hear someone cough.
Could you elaborate a little bit? What do you mean by push the end of it against my cunt?

Old 07-07-2021, 11:50 AM   #27
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

How was your first day of flying?

Old 07-08-2021, 08:28 AM   #28
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Two weeks from today, I will be boarding a plane so that I can fly out and visit my best friend who I haven't seen in two years. It's my first time traveling alone I'm looking for dares that I can do to make it more interesting.

I am staying with my friend for a week, and will probably not do any dares while I am with her, but if you have an idea for a really easy one, let me know and I will consider it. Otherwise, I am willing to complete any dare you have for me, as long as it is within the realm of my limits.

Here is my itinerary:

July 7th
9:25 AM: first flight takes off
10:45 AM: first flight lands
10:45 AM - 1:45 PM: layover
1:45 PM: second flight takes off
6:20 PM: second flight lands

July 7th - July 13th
Staying with my friend

July 13th
7:00 PM: first flight takes off
7:40 PM: first flight lands
7:40 PM - 8:45 PM: layover
8:45 PM: second flight takes off
9:55 PM: second flight lands

Things that have already been established:
-face masks are required on the flight.
-I will most likely be wearing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.
-I was planning on probably wearing a goodnite while I am traveling because you never know if you're going to find a bathroom.
-I will not bring any diapers on the trip, but I am willing to bring a few extra goodnites.
OK You'll be there by now so this one's for your return flight. Get a pair of jeans if you've not one with you already. Also a chain waist length and padlock. Before you leave to come back you put on the jeans and use the chain and padlock in place of belt. Keys to padlock go in hold luggage which you can't access till flighs over. Drink as much as you dare before and during flights/stopover.
Old 07-14-2021, 09:53 AM   #29
diapergirl67

Default Report!

I was told to edge in the plane bathroom, but unfortunately I sat in a window seat each flight and the seats next to me were all filled so I couldn’t get to the bathroom, and was unable to complete the edging. Please punish me as you see fit for not completing this dare.

Every hour, I was supposed to let out a 2 second squirt of pee, and every 2 hours I was supposed to let out a 5 second squirt of pee. I tried to keep this up as much as I could, however there were a few times where I forgot. My first flight wasn’t too long, so the goodnite I had on was only moderately wet, but I changed it on my layover because I knew the second flight was really long. I drank an orange juice on my layover, so by the time I was on my second flight, I really had to pee and it made it hard to stop peeing after the 2 seconds/5 seconds were up, and focusing on not peeing myself completely is probably a main reason I forgot to do the hourly pee squirts. By the time the plane landed, I was dying to use the bathroom and when I stood up, I could hardly control my bladder. I ended up wetting myself a good amount before being able to stop, and I barely made it to the bathroom before leaking

Old 07-14-2021, 09:55 AM   #30
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK You'll be there by now so this one's for your return flight. Get a pair of jeans if you've not one with you already. Also a chain waist length and padlock. Before you leave to come back you put on the jeans and use the chain and padlock in place of belt. Keys to padlock go in hold luggage which you can't access till flighs over. Drink as much as you dare before and during flights/stopover.
I’m so sorry, I wasn’t on getDare while on my trip, and I didn’t see this until now, after I’ve been home. Please punish me in anyway you see appropriate for not thinking to check this thread before my return flight.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me, dares, female 19, plane, travel