Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2022, 05:00 AM   #16
KariRiley

Wow, that was a tricky one! I was almost going to start with "this was the first time no one responded" ... but damn, was I wrong!

9 minutes passed without any message. This never happenede before and I restarted KIK to check if there's an issue. There wasn't. After 9 minutes and 38 seconds, messages started to come in. I had to kneel 19 minutes in total. Thank you everyone!

I don't know how many times I had to repeat the phrase "I'm a worthless wet set of holes" - I guess, I am.

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments
Limits: illegal, blood, scat, atm, urine drinking, videos, pictures

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

KIK: KariRiley
KariRiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 08:18 AM   #17
KariRiley

Mistress decided that it's time for another session like this.

She ordered me to kneel on raw rice in the corner with legs spread for 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phone with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER" while I'm kneeling, I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to get up when the time is up and nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count anymore.

I also have to slowly masturbate the whole time I'm on my knees. I'm not allowed to cum. Everyone can make me "START/STOP" this.

If you send me "SAY IT LOUD", I've to repeat a phrase of your choice over and over again until someone changes it or until the time is up.

There's also "NO MERCY". This kicks in when I'm in the last minute of kneeling. Everyone who already sent "KNEEL LONGER" has a chance to add another minute. You have to send "NO MERCY" and @roll - if you win, I've to remain kneeling for an additional minute.

Feel free to send something degrading and humiliating as well, if you want.

I'll be on my knees as soon as I pusblish this thread.

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 05-03-2022, 08:23 AM   #18
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Kneel longer and start masturbating

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 08:37 AM   #19
KariRiley

This one was not the worst, I've ever done. I had to kneel 16 minutes in total and got 3 "NO MERCY" in the last minute. Thank you for participating!

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

The following user says Thank You to KariRiley for this post:
Old 05-15-2023, 12:13 PM   #20
KariRiley

I was requested to do another session of this kind, so here we go ...

I will be kneeling on raw rice in the corner with legs spread for 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phone with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER" while I'm kneeling, I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to get up when the time is up and nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count anymore. If there are too many coming in after the time is up, I might not be able to answer all of them.

I also have to slowly masturbate the whole time I'm on my knees. I'm not allowed to cum. Everyone can make me "SMEAR", which means that I have to check how wet I am and smear my fingers across my face.

If you send me "SAY IT LOUD", I've to repeat a phrase of your choice over and over again until someone changes it or until the time is up.

I'll be on my knees as soon as I pusblish this thread.

Thank you Dungeonmaster for making me do this!

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 05-15-2023, 01:03 PM   #21
KariRiley

Well, that was one of the more interesting sessions of this kind. The first part was ok, but not that many people replied. I had to kneel 16 minutes in total.

The more interesting part happened afterwards where we had a small extension and some intersting mindgames going on.

Thank you, Dungeonmaster - it was an interesting experience

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-05-2023, 04:26 AM   #22
KariRiley

I was requested to do the next session of this kind while taking a break from studying, so here we go ...

I have to start a little bit different this time. Since it takes some minutes for the first people to respond, I have to start standing in front of the rice. The first person to respond can make me "GET DOWN" and the time only starts when I first get down on the rice.

Standing will also be another position this time. Whenever I'm standing, I have to stay on my tiptoes and my heels are never allowed to touch the ground. Time pauses when I'm standing. Every person can make me stand by writing "GET UP". After 2 min of standing witout recieving another "GET DOWN", I've to get down automatically in order not to make this endless.

I guess, I don't have to mention that getting on and off the rice is quite painful.

When kneeling, it has to be on raw rice in the corner with legs spread.

The total kneeling time for this task is 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phone with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER", I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to stop the task when the time is up and nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count anymore. If there are too many coming in after the time is up, I might not be able to answer all of them.

I also have to slowly masturbate the whole time I'm on my knees (not while standing). I'm not allowed to cum. Everyone can make me "SMEAR", which means that I have to check how wet I am and smear my fingers across my face.

I'll be waiting on tiptoes as soon as I pusblish this thread.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-05-2023, 04:59 AM   #23
KariRiley

Well ... it wasn't as bad as I would have thought.

I did not have to wait a whole minute until I was required to get down on the rice. As expected people started to make me stand up and kneel down quite rapidly. Position changes stopped towards the end so it wasn't that bad. I had to repeat "I'm a slut. I'm free to be used and abused by all" and one person sneaked in a PM dare as well.

In total I had to kneel 16 minutes.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-06-2023, 04:33 AM   #24
KariRiley

I have to do another session of this kind while taking a break from studying, so here we go (again) ...

I have to start standing again. Since it takes some minutes for the first people to respond, I have to start standing in front of the rice. The first person to respond can make me "GET DOWN" and the time only starts when I first get down on the rice.

Standing will also be another position this time. Whenever I'm standing, I have to stay on my tiptoes and my heels are never allowed to touch the ground. Time pauses when I'm standing. Every person can make me change the position (only one time per person) by writing "CHANGE POSITION". After 2 min of standing witout recieving another position change, I've to get down automatically in order not to make this endless.

I guess, I don't have to mention that getting on and off the rice is quite painful.

When kneeling, it has to be on raw rice in the corner with legs spread.

The total kneeling time for this task is 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phone with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER", I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to stop the task when the time is up and nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count anymore. If there are too many coming in after the time is up, I might not be able to answer all of them.

I also have to slowly masturbate the whole time I'm on my knees (not while standing). I'm not allowed to cum. Whenever someone messages me "TASTE YOURSELF", I've to wet my fingers inside my pussy and lick them clean.

I'll be waiting on tiptoes as soon as I pusblish this thread.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-06-2023, 05:13 AM   #25
KariRiley

This time I had to wait a little longer, standing on tiptoes in front of the rice, until someone required me to get down.

There were not that many replies overall this time, but I ended up in another "nice" conversation with Thoro Gon who made me kneel longer and recite that I love the taste of my wet cunt and of course, he made me taste it. Since someone knocked at my door during this task and I had to answer it, we stretched the overall time a little longer.

In total, I had to kneel 23 minutes on the rice.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-14-2023, 11:16 AM   #26
KariRiley

Here we go again ... different setup, different commands.

Thanks to Thoro Gorn, who makes me do this!

Here's the task he sent me. I'll start as soon as I publish this post.

Now, I already told you, you'll do it public.
It will be 15 minutes in total. However, this time around your torment doesn't end when the time is up. It means you are allowed to start asking (me) for release.
Every message you get between time up and your release is an immediate slap to your face.

You will masturbate all the time. Obviously you are not allowed to cum.

The total kneeling time for this task is 15 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phone with me and the KIK messenger open.

The task involves two piles of items to kneel on:
- raw rice
- gravel (small rocks)

Following commands are available:

Kneel longer: 1 minute added to the total time
Switch: I have to move from one pile to the other
Suck it, bitch: I have to wet my fingers and lick them clean
Humiliate yourself: I have to disclose one embarrassing fact about myself. Until someone uses that command again, you have to say out loud that I love whatever was disclosed.

I will start standing, legs spread with two fingers in my cunt. No movement.

Time starts with the first message. First person can choose which pile I have to start on.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-14-2023, 11:19 AM   #27
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Kneel longer please, hope you enjoy

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 11:26 AM   #28
Tommytomjj

Messaged on kik, but if you want it here instead - humiliate yourself

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 11:40 AM   #29
KariRiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by KariRiley View Post
Here we go again ... different setup, different commands.

Thanks to Thoro Gorn, who makes me do this!

Here's the task he sent me. I'll start as soon as I publish this post.

Now, I already told you, you'll do it public.
It will be 15 minutes in total. However, this time around your torment doesn't end when the time is up. It means you are allowed to start asking (me) for release.
Every message you get between time up and your release is an immediate slap to your face.

You will masturbate all the time. Obviously you are not allowed to cum.

The total kneeling time for this task is 15 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phone with me and the KIK messenger open.

The task involves two piles of items to kneel on:
- raw rice
- gravel (small rocks)

Following commands are available:

Kneel longer: 1 minute added to the total time
Switch: I have to move from one pile to the other
Suck it, bitch: I have to wet my fingers and lick them clean
Humiliate yourself: I have to disclose one embarrassing fact about myself. Until someone uses that command again, you have to say out loud that I love whatever was disclosed.

I will start standing, legs spread with two fingers in my cunt. No movement.

Time starts with the first message. First person can choose which pile I have to start on.
Due to some kind of problems with KIK - messages are not delivered (again!!) - the task will be postponed. It will be re-done another time, I'll let you know.

... I will still have to kneel in pain for everyone's amusement

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-19-2023, 05:25 AM   #30
KariRiley

Well, better late than never, but here comes the report of the last session with Thoro Gon.

He made me do the report for everyone’s amusement and I was requested to write the things I’m going to write. Let me mention upfront that tasting myself is indeed something I absolutely don’t like … :/

After the planned session failed (thank you KIK ), where Thoro Gon tried to create some kind of public scenario with other people involved, making them use keywords and extending my overall kneeling time, we called the public part off. Instead he commanded what to do.

It ended up being a very intense - and painful (oh, my poor knees) - session where he made me switch between the pile of rice and the pile of gravel on the ground, so I had to kneel on both of them. During the time he used the keywords and made me repeat different phrases, tase my pussy and of course … I had to masturbate the whole time. Of course, without a chance to cum.

The goal was to bring me to point where I couldn’t take it anymore and beg him to stop. To offer all kind of things in order to get permission to stand up. After about 20 minutes (around 12 minutes on the gravel ) I was at this point. I wasn’t able to come up with any good suggestion to offer in order to get permission, so at a point he had mercy and I was allowed to get up.

In order to show my gratitude, I had to cover my whole face with my own juices and tell him how much I „liked and loved“ it plus I had to offer something else, so I offered spending the rest of the day naked and only walking on tiptoes in apartment, in addition to spending 5 minutes of corner time (standing on tiptoes, legs spread and hand behind head) whenever entering a new room. I was also not allowed to clean my face until the end of the day. :eek

Finally, I have to close this report with the statement that I absolutely love to taste my own pussy and I would absolutely love it to happen as much as possible, whenever it is an option.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

The following user says Thank You to KariRiley for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk