Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2020, 09:17 AM   #1
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Each time Tom is addressing you you will secretly put your fingers in your pants, pantie or whatever you wear. Rub 3 times around your clit, then insert a finger. Pull your hand out and lick your finger clean. Then tell Tom how you currently taste, how wet you are, the consistency of your juice and so on. It does not matter if he directly addresses you face to face or if its by mail, messenger, call,... However, you should always do it wherever you are and keep him updated if you are unalloyed horny again. If he thinks it is too much, ask for a punishment.
Tom likes to utilise this and has been saying my name often and addressing me so I can constantly let him know my pussy status. Describing how wet I am and how I taste is definitely humiliating and Tom has decided that I should remain minty fresh so every time I reported back that I know longer smelt or tasted like mint more toothpaste was applied to my clit and pussy making me minty fresh. I was constantly wet for him which he was very happy about however wasn't impressed with how often we had to reapply the toothpaste due to not smelling minty any more for him
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade humiliate, humiliation, naked, punishment, slave and master