Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2020, 04:44 PM   #16
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Swap underwear for a day.

Some girls wear their boyfriend's boxers all the time, right? They'll be nice and roomy, almost like wearing shorts. They can actually look really good on girls.

Your boyfriend will get some cute little panties on his rear! While they may not be as comfortable as his boy underwear (and not much room up front for his 'anaconda'), they'll be soooo much more adorable!

Who knows, you two might want to spice up your underwear drawers!

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:00 AM   #17
creamypuffy

hello friends,
thank you for giving us dares and edges (if my counting is right, we already have 5 edges for each of us).

We startet our day with "30min of oral pleasure" which soon led us to "one oral edge" I hope it's okay that we have combined these tasks

After doing this we decided to "cool down" by doing the shower dare (wash each other under cold shower). The shower was very cold so it helped us to get less horny

We will do more dares + edges later and report for you! <3
creamypuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 06:30 AM   #18
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

1edge4both.

Flip a coin to decide who gets to be the sub for this dare. The winner of the coin flip ties the loser spread eagled to the bed. Set a timer of 30 minutes. The winner get to tickle the loser untill the loser mentions a chosen safeword. The loser then gets a 2 minute break before the tickling starts again. Keep going until the timer runs out.

Count the amount of times the safeword is used. The amount of times it is used times 15 minutes is the amount of time you remain tied to the bed after the 30 minutes are over. The winner is free to abuse you while tied up within reason, but is not allowed to tickle or edge you.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 07:02 AM   #19
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamypuffy View Post
Hello friends,
I have finally decided to create an account for myself (f25) und my boyfriend (m24) in order to get the torture and humiliation that we deserve <3

My boyfriend and I want to be your horny dare slaves for ne next 3 days (starting tuesday). Here is what you can do for us:

- give 1 edge to me or him or both (just write: 1edge4f/ 1edge4m/ 1edge4both)

- give us a dare / task / rule that is within my / our limits

You can dare us to have sex, but we will only be allowed to cum when all edges and dares are done

Toys: vibrator, "sytisfyer" (for female orgasm), ropes, handcuffs

Since I am not very good at edging multiple times (my maximum is 3 per day), our submissive period will automatically be extended if one of us gets more then 9 edges ( 1 day for every 3 edges)

Every person can only post under this thread once every day !

Thank you and have fun !
Hang a padlock locked on his balls for the duration and keep the key in your pussy.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:45 AM   #20
creamypuffy

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedInLatex View Post
Here is one edge for both of you.

But you have to perform them sitting in front of each other. You both have to remain seated until both have edged.

Feel free to sit on the bed, a chair, the floor as you find fit, but you need to sit in front of each other, so you can clearly follow the other ones edge.

No touching of the other. Just looking.

The one who edges first will be in trouble as the session has to continue until both have edged. So the first to reach the edge will remain there until the other reach it.

Looking forward to hear the report about who gets there first and how long time it takes.
We did this dare today afternoon.. It was pretty hard for my bf since he was at the edge after 10 min but for me it took another 10 min...
None if us came but we are both very horny

Last edited by creamypuffy; 10-27-2020 at 08:48 AM.
The following user says Thank You to creamypuffy for this post:
Old 10-27-2020, 08:47 AM   #21
creamypuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
1edge4both.

Flip a coin to decide who gets to be the sub for this dare. The winner of the coin flip ties the loser spread eagled to the bed. Set a timer of 30 minutes. The winner get to tickle the loser untill the loser mentions a chosen safeword. The loser then gets a 2 minute break before the tickling starts again. Keep going until the timer runs out.

Count the amount of times the safeword is used. The amount of times it is used times 15 minutes is the amount of time you remain tied to the bed after the 30 minutes are over. The winner is free to abuse you while tied up within reason, but is not allowed to tickle or edge you.
thank you for edge no 6 and for that funny dare <3

Will be done!
Old 10-27-2020, 11:47 AM   #22
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Kneel on the floor naked and facing each other.

At the same moment, both of you place a coin of top of your head. The one who drops the coin first 5 times loses and gets an edge.

Oh and you can touch each other during the task with 1 finger. The other hand must be held behind your back. And if you make the other drop the coin while touching some spot, you can't touch that same spot again for the rest of the competition.
And no touching the coin itself.
When the coin is dropped, there's a pause until it's picked up and put back on the head.

This might break your messy limit, so it's just an option, but if you want higher bet:
Replace the coin with eggs hold on a spoon and the loser has to clean the floor afterwards
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 06:01 PM   #23
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Swap underwear for a day.

Some girls wear their boyfriend's boxers all the time, right? They'll be nice and roomy, almost like wearing shorts. They can actually look really good on girls.

Your boyfriend will get some cute little panties on his rear! While they may not be as comfortable as his boy underwear (and not much room up front for his 'anaconda'), they'll be soooo much more adorable!

Who knows, you two might want to spice up your underwear drawers!
Nice one. Assuming they fit which they mayn't if different sizes. But if this is feasible you each wear the same pair as the other wore the day before.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:32 PM   #24
Jinxxe

1edge 4both

have some fun with this one!
Jinxxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 10:07 PM   #25
creamypuffy

Note: Since we got so many wonderful dares and are afraid to lose track of them, I decided to change the original thread. From now on you can only give us more edges (but all dares that we got so far must still be done). You can now also give 2 edges to one person.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:14 PM   #26
sissycumeater

1edgeforboth if we can still say how the edges are done get your bf to the edge using your feet and let him get you to the edge using his feet have fune!

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 10:14 PM   #27
creamypuffy

Update after day 1:

Me: 8 edges (3 done already)
Him: 8 edges (3 done already)

Denial: 3 days (1 done already)
Old 10-27-2020, 11:26 PM   #28
Dripping_Kitten

1edgeforboth from me

Denied until 04/02 (Last orgasm 03/25)

Likes : Ballbusting; CBT; Chastity; Denial; Edging; Light humiliation; Nipple pain; Writing

Deserves (mainly for punishment but willing to fo it): Butt plugged; Ruined orgasms; Watersport task

Send me some PM DARES

Dripping_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:32 AM   #29
creamypuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
1edge4both.

next update
We started our day with edging in front of each other and then, still horny, did the dare quoted above... I lost and was tickled by my bf and also tortured with ice cubes... I guess he had fun...
I got my revenge when I suggested we do the "swap underwear dare" today as well... Right now I am wearing his boxers (very comfy) while he is in my tight panties...
The following user says Thank You to creamypuffy for this post:
Old 10-28-2020, 09:34 AM   #30
creamypuffy

me: 9 edges (5 done already)
him: 9 edges (5 done already)
denial: 3 days (1 1/2 over already)

Advertisements
Kink Talk