Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-19-2020, 10:13 AM   #16
dhgt34

My first heart stopping moment was fully exposing myself on chaturbate. Previously I had shown my cock but nothing more, this time I made myself a picture slideshow of friends I've lusted over. If it was the top couple of friends that got displayed (Heather, Michelle, Karen or Liz) then I had to squat so the camera could see my face as well as the rest of me

My heart was pounding throughout that, but unfortunately I've never been able to recapture the experience

Likes: Games and challenges, exhibitionism, exposure,CBT, Ballbusting, Pain, Chastity, Edging, T&D,

Punishments: Public, personal info

Limits: Sissyfication, Mess / Piss, Scat, Blood, lasting damage, illegal things, IRL
dhgt34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 04:09 PM   #17
ghost_2464

i was dared to stay outside 20 min crossdressed.
so i put panties matching bra, stuffed, short dress
i went on a hill near a busy road.
i parked the car changed in my outfit and headed out.
after i left the car, another car parked 50 m from me. the guy was taking a piss. he definetly saw me
i was walking 400m from my car and took some pic proofs.
it was in the morning and i could feel the cold breeze on my legs and entering under the dress.
i was leaking precum

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 05:41 AM   #18
CarmenCD

When I first had to pee myself in public and I was told how and when I should do it. I peed myself in public before that already, but always when I saw fit.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 06:41 PM   #19
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

In my mid teens. I had previously run naked around the field and in some woods behind my house (all in the middle of the night). One night I decided to do something different and went for a naked walk down the road besides the field. I saw a car and panicked. I ran, then jumped over a fence into the field and hid. The car sped up to where I was then drove past slowly. I have no idea what they saw, but while I was hiding on the other side of the fence I was thinking what a stupid thing I'd done and was probably saying I would never do it again. But I loved the heart-stopping feeling and have done similar things since.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 12:27 AM   #20
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

2 in recent times. The first was when I posted my first nude. It was on a site called 'Experience Project' (now morphed into 'Similar Worlds') and I posted it with such trepidation. It was a full length picture of me from behind and I thought everyone was going to recognise me. I thought my neighbours would see it along with my family and friends. Of course, no-one recognised me as no-one I know goes on the same sites as me. I have to say getting my first comment and knowing that someone had seen the picture was a huge moment in my life

The second was going full-face-completely-naked on Chaturbate. Previously, I'd angled the camera down at the goods and concentrated on that. But this night, I was a little tipsy and so I had fewer inhibitions. Still a heart-thumping moment when the first viewers came online

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk