Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2020, 04:41 AM   #16
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz View Post
One of the days that you are going in to work you will wear a coat with no bra or shirt underneath (you can bring them with you for later in the day if you like) and a bracelet on each wrist. Attach a light chain from each nipple to a bracelet making sure it is fairly taught when you stretch your arms out. You should leave the house like this, and stay this way until you are in your office where you will remove your coat completely and unchain yourself.
Alternatively. Attach a couple of small padlock to the chains so that you have to unlock them to remove them. Keep some spare keys at home.
When at work take off your top and put that and the padlock keys in the desk drawer and lock it. To make it harder out the key somewhere tricky to reach, like on top of a cabinet or similar.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:44 AM   #17
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz View Post
I second this. It would be incredibly rude of you to use the bathroom at work considering how few people there are there. You shouldn't be causing custodians to clean up after you like your own personal staff. You will only use the restroom at home.
Woww... That makes it intresting!

Businesswoman with a dirty mind

Dislikes and likes depend hugely on mood & situation so cant really say. I am open to new things.

Limits - Family, Social Suicide, Scat and others like this.

Shikha❤️
Shikha9062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:49 AM   #18
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Alternatively. Attach a couple of small padlock to the chains so that you have to unlock them to remove them. Keep some spare keys at home.
When at work take off your top and put that and the padlock keys in the desk drawer and lock it. To make it harder out the key somewhere tricky to reach, like on top of a cabinet or similar.
To do this one, first I will have to check if the cameras inside my office are working or not. I probably think they are not working as the office is totally empty and closed always.

Will let u know.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:55 AM   #19
Shikha9062

Just reading this dares is making me drip juices. Its hard to wait until tomorrow to leave for office. I am trying not to touch myself or I may not be able to stop myself before coming to an orgasm.
I wonder how am I going to sleep...

By the way my office days are Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Last edited by Shikha9062; 05-07-2020 at 04:57 AM.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:56 AM   #20
beof95
Distinguished Member

edge on the bus ride there and back

bonus: keep your tits out if there is no one sitting so that they look towards you and the bus is moving in between stops

no underwear for a week
if you need to bend down for what ever reason, bend at the waist not the knees

edge every hour while at work

bonus: have an orgasm just before entering flat/house
bonus: you can only edge in teh office if totaly naked from waist down

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 05:04 AM   #21
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

How risky are you trying to be?

How about after the bus drops you off and leaves, you must put all your clothes in your bag and make your way home naked dashing between whatever cover you can find

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 05:54 AM   #22
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I missed your antics Shikha excited for all of these!

Here are a few ideas:

1. If this office is empty you should really take advantage when will you get to do this again?!? You should make it your job to edge naked at each co workers desk and use something use something from their desk too like a pen. Disinfect first of course. This way each co worker will have a little gift from you haha.

2. When you get to work lock your clothes away and stay naked. The entire day. You can leave the key by reception. It can be a daily ritual you do. Prevents you from getting dressed to quickly and also working naked a dream few get to have haha.

3. For the bus you already have some good ideas! I'll add this one you can do. When you get on the bus pretend to fall asleep. What you'll really be doing it playing with yourself eyes closed. If you can get to work without opening your eyes then you can reward yourself with an orgasm. This works even better with a toy. Combine with any other dares where you might undress or remove clothes.

4. On your way home its dark so i don't see why you need any clothes. Put them all in your bag. Even if better if you can lock it. You can leave a dress outside your building to get inside of course. The nipple piercing and earrings is such an awesome idea. As someone mention chain them together. Wrists,nipples, ears. Make a loop at each one so they get tugged in sequence. Also make it just tight enough so you can't lower your hands and have to keep them up. Walk home like this so any sudden looks or running will surely tug on you tits

I think this is a good start. Let me know if they are too risky. Or if you want something different

Last edited by Taz55; 05-07-2020 at 06:45 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Taz55 for this post:
Old 05-07-2020, 06:04 AM   #23
SerBlack
getDare Addict

If you are willing to be naked in the office, place your clothes in coworkers desks, not yours.

Bend yourself over each coworkers desk and spank yourself ten times. Imagine it is said coworker spanking you.

Do ten minutes of naked yoga in the middle of the office.
Old 05-07-2020, 07:18 AM   #24
r0ver
getDare Addict

Posture is important. Wear a belt with your outfit, or if you are able to be naked at work, put a chain around your waist.
Now run two chains from the back, up and over your shoulders and attach and anchor them to your nipple rings, so that anytime you lean too far forward or slouch at your desk it pulls in your nipples.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 12:02 PM   #25
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
How risky are you trying to be?

How about after the bus drops you off and leaves, you must put all your clothes in your bag and make your way home naked dashing between whatever cover you can find
Exciting. I can do that halfway towards my house, as after that there are a lot of buildings on both sides of the road. Even if people aren't out they could see me from their windows so I will have to wear my clothes before approaching civilization

But yes, can try walking totally naked after getting down from bus for like 3-4 minutes.
Old 05-07-2020, 12:13 PM   #26
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
I missed your antics Shikha excited for all of these!

Here are a few ideas:

1. If this office is empty you should really take advantage when will you get to do this again?!? You should make it your job to edge naked at each co workers desk and use something use something from their desk too like a pen. Disinfect first of course. This way each co worker will have a little gift from you haha.

2. When you get to work lock your clothes away and stay naked. The entire day. You can leave the key by reception. It can be a daily ritual you do. Prevents you from getting dressed to quickly and also working naked a dream few get to have haha.

3. For the bus you already have some good ideas! I'll add this one you can do. When you get on the bus pretend to fall asleep. What you'll really be doing it playing with yourself eyes closed. If you can get to work without opening your eyes then you can reward yourself with an orgasm. This works even better with a toy. Combine with any other dares where you might undress or remove clothes.

4. On your way home its dark so i don't see why you need any clothes. Put them all in your bag. Even if better if you can lock it. You can leave a dress outside your building to get inside of course. The nipple piercing and earrings is such an awesome idea. As someone mention chain them together. Wrists,nipples, ears. Make a loop at each one so they get tugged in sequence. Also make it just tight enough so you can't lower your hands and have to keep them up. Walk home like this so any sudden looks or running will surely tug on you tits

I think this is a good start. Let me know if they are too risky. Or if you want something different
Hello Taz. You always have some awesome ideas.

Well firstly I need to check if my CCTV inside office is working or not. I am pretty sure its not because my bosses cabin where all the footage is monitored is also shut, all PCs are off. But still I need to be sure. So will update you on that after checking.

Regarding dare number 3- I think I already have a plan for my bus ride.

And 4- Yes, as soon as I get down from the bus, I will lock my clothes in my bag and walk till the buildings start. Then what and how, I am yet to decide.

Well I dont have any thin chains which can be used attach my nipple rings with bracelet, and its hard to get one during this lockdown... So any modifications for that? I really liked the idea of chaining my nipples to my bracelet.

Dislikes and likes depend hugely on mood & situation so cant really say. I am open to new things.

Shikha❤️
Old 05-07-2020, 12:15 PM   #27
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
If you are willing to be naked in the office, place your clothes in coworkers desks, not yours.

Bend yourself over each coworkers desk and spank yourself ten times. Imagine it is said coworker spanking you.

Do ten minutes of naked yoga in the middle of the office.
Again, will let you know once I find if CCTV's are working.

Shikha❤️
Old 05-07-2020, 12:19 PM   #28
Shikha9062

Okay so I have got a bunch of fantastic ideas now. Cant wait for tomorrow

As soon as I getup, I will go through all these dares and the new one's which will be posted, and I will prepare a proper plan of tasks to be completed and rules to be followed. I will post my routine here, and after I reach home in evening I will let you know how it all went.

Old 05-07-2020, 12:56 PM   #29
enaz

Quote:
Well I dont have any thin chains which can be used attach my nipple rings with bracelet, and its hard to get one during this lockdown... So any modifications for that? I really liked the idea of chaining my nipples to my bracelet.
Tie a string or shoelace from your middle finger to your nipples. Should have the same effect.
Limits: Public, family, friends, pics, eating.
enaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 11:08 PM   #30
Shikha9062

I woke up this morning feeling dizzy as I was constantly edging while I went to sleep. My pajamas were totally soaked in my pussy juice when I dozed off.

While taking a shower this morning, I edged multiple times. So I would better not touch my sensitive pussy all day now to prevent myself from coming.

So the Rules..

1. I am not going to wear any undergarments, nor am I going to take any in my purse even for emergency. This way i will have to prevent myself from dripping too many juices or the spot will be obviously visible on my grey formal pants. Also the large nipple rings are obvious in the tight T-shirt I am wearing right now.

2. I cannot pee once I am out of my house. If at all I need to, it will be in open somewhere outdoors. Not inside a urinal.

3.Once I get inside my office, I will be totally naked below waist until I leave. Even when the office boys come for chores, I will be sitting at my desk with nothing underneath, hopefully not getting caught.
(This goes only if the CCTV's are not recording)

And the tasks that I will perform are as follows..

1. I will leave my house wearing a tight T-shirt, tight denim shorts, my office shoes(which don't match with my T-shirt and shorts) and my earrings pierced in my nipples. Once inside the bus, I will have to change to my office clothes inside the running bus. Office attire is Dark brown shirt and grey pants. No bra, supporter or panties.

2. Once inside my office floor, I will remove my pants keep them inside the men's washroom and come back to sit on my desk wearing just a shirt for the first Con call.

3. After the call I will remove my shirt, go to each of my colleagues desk, pick one pen or anything similar sanitize it and fuck my ass with it. I don't want to touch my pussy as its already very sensitive now. After fucking each item for like 3-4 minutes, I will keep it back. I will do this on just 5 desks of my male colleagues who are also my friends. After all 5 are done, I will clean the items together and keep them back to respective places. All this while I am totally naked!

4. When coming back home, I will get down from the bus one stop before my original stop, as its dark there and will give me more time and distance in darkness. As soon as I get down, I will strip totally naked, (Just my heels stay) and walk till the buildings start to appear. Once near, I will wear the shorts and T-shirt on the road itself, and walk back home, all horny and juiced up.

For safety, I am going to carry a scarf just to hide my breasts from my neighbors while leaving my building and coming back, as the rings are clearly visible in this tight T-shirt.

I am leaving my house now. Will post how it goes.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nudity, nudity public, outdoor dares, public, public dares