Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2020, 03:33 PM   #16
HMPS

Default More dares

Until now all the dares you gave me go about the time at the hotel. But ofcourse we will spent most of our time outside the hotel. Does anyone have some good dares to do for example on the beach or in the clubs?

Loves: feminization, sissy, socks
Limits: public,extreme pain,poop eating,pee drinking,face photos
HMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 02:31 AM   #17
HMPS

Bumping this thread becouse its only 2 weeks until we leave.

Loves: feminization, sissy, socks
Limits: public,extreme pain,poop eating,pee drinking,face photos
HMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 09:08 AM   #18
SordidSimon

I am a big fan of the subtle dare vibe I’m getting from this thread.

Please keep in mind that you’re in a state of moral danger here. Not only do you not want them to know you are a sissy, it’s also going to mess up their otherwise good time if you’re overt about it. The condoms and nude sleeping suggestions are also going to make them very uncomfortable. Whatever your dares, they should have to pass the test of making them feel MORE comfortable around you as opposed to less.

I wouldn’t shave my legs. That’s too much. But you can use a clipper to drastically cut down on the amount of body hair you’ll have: arm pits, legs, etc. I’m the very unlikely event it comes up, you’re just into manscaping!

Pick and choose from some of the additional dares/tasks below.

Borrowing deodorant (or underwear! Jeeze, people!) is probably too far. But forgetting yours and having to pick up one branded for women isn’t so far. Your favorite one isn’t available and you found this one to work better (a former gf let you borrow it) than the mens’ brands they had. Or, heck, you were in a rush and just didn’t notice.

Pajamas of any kind is a little emasculating. Just make sure you get a set that isn’t too manly.

What are you bringing for reading material?! Push yourself with a softcover romantic thriller or queer-friendly acclaimed romance novel. Find a book who’s cover may invite questions but isn’t going to absolutely require them.

Is there any chance of romance here? Sex? I can imagine some situation where I’d have some more if-then dares, but only if it was going to be strictly casual sex. Like: Instead of condoms, back some oral dams. If things get frisky, you’re prepared to give oral, but you forgot your condoms.

On the lighter side of if-thens, I might just suggest that if a guy tries to dance with you at the club, you should act open to it. Laugh with your friends about it.

Come prepared with a list of cocktails you can order that may appear like a “girly” drink. My favorite on the really easy side of things is an Irish whisky with two cherries, leave the straws in. A harder one may be a tequila sunrise.

Prior to your trip you should make sure you’re not going to be caught in “how would I know, I’m a guy?” Moments. You should read at least one “chick lit” novel, watch two recent romantic comedies, and know your women’s clothing items. Search for the Panties, bras, and lingerie knowledge test tease on milovana.com. Take that until you pass.

You should pack a chastity device or rig up something to prevent erections. All that beach time might lead to a situation that would embarrass them, which you should definitely avoid. But you’ll definitely be uncomfortable, reading romance novels on the beach, constrained in a cage.

The point is, you should come prepared to be uncomfortable yourself but not mess their vacation up.
SordidSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 09:16 AM   #19
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMPS View Post
This summer I am going on vacation with 5 girls (I am the only guy).
We will stay one week at a all inclussive hotel near to the beach and we will go clubbing every night.
We have 2 rooms, I will sleep in a room with 2 girls.

Do you people have some good dares or thasks for me to do on this vacation?
(Sorry for my bad Englisch)
Get and wear a chastity cage, keys to be kept by one of the girls in the other room
Old 08-14-2020, 09:18 AM   #20
SordidSimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Get and wear a chastity cage, keys to be kept by one of the girls in the other room
I’m new here, but this is the kind of thing that drives me nuts. OP couldn’t have been clearer about their limits on this. This is so far beyond that.
SordidSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 09:33 AM   #21
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by SordidSimon View Post
I’m new here, but this is the kind of thing that drives me nuts. OP couldn’t have been clearer about their limits on this. This is so far beyond that.
I don't see that it is especially as OP is into femdom. Not outwith OP's limits at all.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holidays, summer, vacation