Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2019, 02:00 PM   #16
puffthemagicdragon

Make an ice cream sundae! Three scoops of ice cream in the back, two in the front, topped with chocolate and caramel sauce, then let it melt in there all over you.
puffthemagicdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:28 PM   #17
ElusiveMiss

I think grapes. Lots of them. gotta be fun to crush.

We're all Sluts here
ElusiveMiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:42 PM   #18
Edgeking

Gladly! I’ll do both of these soon! I’ll do the sundae along with the whipped cream one and kill two birds with one stone

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:54 PM   #19
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I'm thinking we add a little jiggle to your butt. So a nice big serving of Jello down the pants sounds just about right.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:47 PM   #20
Edgeking

Finally got around to doing the ice cream and whipped cream ones! In the first one I had to wear a nice pair of Lycra shorts so the ice cream wouldn’t fall out, I chose vanilla since ya know, basic and easy right? I melted it slightly and scooped three big scoops out and dumped them down the front (I was standing in the shower for all this) and oh my god it was so cold! The tight Lycra held it closely against my skin while I scooped two more down the back, I was shivering and my lower body was going numb from it all, then I had to put some chocolate sauce down there as well (I didn’t have caramel sorry) which only made a nigger mess in there really. It felt good but in the end it was one big messy slimy collection of melted ice cream that slowly dropped out through the leg holes. Not wanting to waste this chance I also brought along a can of whipped cream, deciding to basically just use the whole thing I stuffed the nozzle down the front of my shorts and then gripped it from the outside of the Lycra, then I squeezed it s hard as I could and my shorts expanded like a frigin balloon! It felt great and you’d best believe I had one hell of a messy orgasm in those haha. I wouldn’t recommend it as a normal thing since it was so messy and such a pain to clean up but I mean, hey it was fun as a one time thing!

Send me more!

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
The following user says Thank You to Edgeking for this post:
Old 08-25-2019, 11:22 AM   #21
Edgeking

Bumping this thread again!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
filling, messy, pants