Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2023, 12:42 AM   #16
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Rent free in your head once you allow me to mess with it. ;)

Since your nipples enjoyed the pleasure so much, how about some pain for a change? Get two clothespins and attach them to your nipples.

Flick each clothespin 10 times. Remove the clothespins, but just to change sides and reattach them. Do 20 push-ups. Let the clothespins change sides again. Perform 30 squats. Change sides again. Now it will be 40 crunches. Final change of sides. 50 seconds plank as the last exercise.

Take off the clothespins and flip a coin. Heads - take a cold shower for 2 minutes. Tails - let two ice cubes melt pressed against your nipples.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
PlayfulCurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PlayfulCurious for this post:
Old 08-20-2023, 01:38 AM   #17
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

OMG that was painful. My nipples are really burning when I did switch and they become so tender. Numb when the pins where on, but painful, when I put them on or off for switching.

Sport was okay, but I was always so careful not to touch anything with the clothespins because that did give me pain when it touches something.

Plank was the killer, when I failed down and did hit the floor with the clothespins.

Pain was so hard and the cold shower was hitting hard there on the nipples.

But I did that dare. It was hard, but I did mange to do it.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Iamnotsure for this post:
Old 08-20-2023, 07:17 AM   #18
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Let's give your nipples some rest. They deserved it.

Instead, strip naked, spread some toothpaste on the index finger of your dominant hand and finger your butt for five minutes. Try to get as deep as you can and massage the tissue between your butt and your pussy. Check out if this gets you excited and maybe even close to an orgasm.

Finally, wash your hands and talk a walk: Thin shirt, short skirt, no underwear.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
Old 08-20-2023, 07:30 AM   #19
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Miss, that toothpaste is doing something strange with my butt. It seems to make it dryer and make it tighter. But no orgasms. Maybe it turns me a little more on that I'm usual, but no orgasm. I will now go outside like you did requested.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

Old 08-20-2023, 08:42 AM   #20
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

The toothpaste was so crazy. I wanted to much to touch my asshole and get rid of it. So hot and cold. Crazy. I'm back and did hope no one notice how wet and horny I'm and half naked.

Old 08-20-2023, 11:58 AM   #21
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post
I do not have control for the keys and I fear that will be longer than ten days out of my control.
Ah LOL/ Whi has them???????????
Old 08-20-2023, 01:41 PM   #22
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Someone that is quite angry at me, but hopefully soon calm down. That is the reason why I want some dares to get my mind off.

Old 08-20-2023, 03:53 PM   #23
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post
Someone that is quite angry at me, but hopefully soon calm down. That is the reason why I want some dares to get my mind off.
In that case make and wear a tack bra, pne size too small, 12 tacks each cup (10 into underside 2 into nips), lockable at the bsck with a padlock the key pf which to be kept by the KH of your chastity belt.
Old 08-20-2023, 04:02 PM   #24
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Fuck that is a hard task. But I did ask for a dare. And that may help her to convince her faster. I will do that and mail her the key.

Old 08-20-2023, 04:54 PM   #25
Lyb
getDare Addict

Why is she angry at you?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 04:58 PM   #26
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

I had sex with someone else while being in a relationship.

Old 08-20-2023, 09:38 PM   #27
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
In that case make and wear a tack bra, pne size too small, 12 tacks each cup (10 into underside 2 into nips), lockable at the bsck with a padlock the key pf which to be kept by the KH of your chastity belt.
I did put myself in the tack bra. It is stinting only little, but I do not have to touch it. I do not know if I can take it, till she unlocks me. But I send the letter out and explaining what I did. I hope she shows pity. If not I could remove the tack bra quite easy with a scissor, but of course she than know that I did.

I may be able to destroy the lock for the belt also, but again than she knows what I did.

Old 08-21-2023, 04:17 PM   #28
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Any other dares to keep me busy?

Old 08-29-2023, 12:21 AM   #29
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Still working on get the belt off, but it is looking good. Should be soon.

Old 08-29-2023, 12:53 AM   #30
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Looks to me like you need some time to think about what you have done. Therefore, strip naked, take an ice cube and shove it in your butthole. Once this is done, get a coin and hold it with your nose against a wall, hands at your side. You're allowed to check if the cube is fully melted at any time. If it isn't and/or you lost the coin at any moment before it was, repeat the task.

Advertisements
Kink Talk