Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2019, 12:41 PM   #16
SingleBall

@boundupone Thanks for this task! I will try it as soon as I have enough privacy and time.

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:17 AM   #17
SingleBall

@boundupone I finally was able to do the scenario you described.

I had to find a position to sit on a chair while having the butt plug in so that the connectors wouldn't be damaged. I used some smaller pillows and sat down and tied myself to the chair.

I only really used the audio input of my device before so all other settings are still a surprise. I was a bit frightened about the many levels of ramping so I started with a quite low level, not knowing how it would be in the end.

After that I turned the display away as you suggested and I secured my last arm. I didn't dare to do that very strict, afraid of the higher estim device levels.

The first few minutes were exciting because of the unknown and not so much because of the electricity but after a while the levels were getting higher and higher I leaked precum like crazy and I moaned loud to stand the electricity.

After 15-20 minutes I couldn't hold it anymore and had to cum as the sensation was too intense. My cum dribbled out leaving a nice puddle on the chair. I tried to stand another three ramps after cumming but I had to untie myself as the feeling was just too much.

It was definitely something I'll do again. Being alone to do it needs more discipline than I had (for the first time). With a domme in the room the starting levels were probably a bit higher and I probably wouldn't dare to stop and untie after cumming. It would be an even more intense experience...

Thanks for this! I am open to suggestions for more scenarios to try!

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:20 AM   #18
boundupone

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed the idea, but stricter bondage makes it even more intense

Here is another idea.

Again you will need to get into self bondage, complete the setup as below, then secure your last hand. again you should also have a selection of your favourite videos on a loop.

Again triphase is the best setup, A to cock head, B to anal trode, common to balls.

However, for the cock head trode you should wrap it in some tissue paper/cotton, and then secure it in place with a condom over your urethra. This time choose stim source of your choice (inbuilt routine or external audio). Again I suggest using ramp. This time let's not be so aggressive, set ramp level to 70 and time to 60 seconds. So now it will take 30 minutes to reach max.

Set everything up, start ramp, put channel B to a strong level, then turn channel A to 10 less than channel B. As you have isolated the trode in tissue paper there will be no stimming yet.

Now you will be tied up with stim to you ass/balls, but not to your cock head. However, as you get more turned on, and start to leak pre-cum, you will wet the tissue, and at some point the head trode circuit will be completed by your pre-cum, and the stim will start. This will be sudden, and you will have no idea when the circuit will be connected or how strong the stim will be.

There are broadly speaking to outcomes. You are getting hotter and hotter, the circuit is completed and the shock will take your breath away, and hopefully push you over the edge to orgasm. The other possible outcome is that the circuit is not completed until you cum, causing an immediate and powerful shock during your orgasm. Now you will have to bear this until you can escape from your bondage and turn it off.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:48 PM   #19
SingleBall

Another great scenario to try... I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for all your effort in writing this down

The following user says Thank You to SingleBall for this post:
Old 06-21-2019, 10:30 AM   #20
SingleBall

I finally had the right mood and time to do it...

A exciting idea to use toilet paper to temporarily block the current. It was kind of working and after a while I got shocked. But It was a bit too strong to stay horny and I had to escape my bondage to stop my device. It took probably a a couple of seconds but felt like an eternity ) . Nice to give it a try but I don't think I'll repeat this scenario. Btw the toilet paper sticked too much on the pad I used. How did you solve this, I'll have to throw it away as the glue layer is totally ruined.

Thank you for the effort. I'm curious if you have another scenario to try.

@boundupone: I hope you like the picture I sent you via PM.

Old 06-22-2019, 02:51 AM   #21
boundupone

Hi, glad you finally tried it out. Although maybe a mixed result and didn't push you to orgasm, sorry about that.

Regarding the pad you may be able to soak it in water so the paper dissolves away.

Also, great pic, thanks for sharing.

I will have a think and give you another scenario shortly.

Remote Control E-stim
Old 06-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #22
boundupone

OK, so I have two ideas for you now. I will post below two links to videos, and you can choose to follow instructions for one or the other (or you could do both if you like both ideas)

Video 1
You must go on omegle (or similar site) and try and get girls (18+ only of course) to shock you using their voices, music etc. This video is to give you an idea, but you can go about this any way you want to. The game here is to try and get them to make you cum

Girls stim guy on omegle

Video 2
For this video get yourself in some nice bondage where you can see the monitor. Use the audio from the video to stim you, and you must try and make it to the end of the video without cuming. You can use ramp again if you would like to.

electro-cunt-training-and-masturbation-session

Again please report how it goes, and again I request pictures.

Good luck

Remote Control E-stim
Old 12-07-2019, 10:26 AM   #23
boundupone

Hi, just checking in to see if you ever tried this?

Remote Control E-stim
Old 11-19-2020, 11:53 AM   #24
SingleBall

Plug

My estim device (ET312B powerbox with pads, ring loops, triphase cable and a bipolar anal plug) is finally back in business...

I'm looking for interesting scenarios/task to make me the exhausted dripping and shaking mess as mentioned in the thread title.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!

Old 12-28-2020, 03:16 AM   #25
boundupone

Hi, here is an idea for you, try this tease on milovana -

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=46816

Let us know how it goes

Remote Control E-stim

Advertisements
Kink Talk