Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-19-2020, 09:38 PM   #16
finnyboi

Scenerio 1: "Terribly Timed Transformation"
You have an interview in 3 days for a mediocre job that you are really good at. In the middle of the night you are woken up by a Witch who says they are going to cast a spell on you. The Witch however gives you a choice, you can either be transformed into a child about the age of ten for 4 days, or you can be transformed into a diaper and be worn by your least favourite gender for 2 days. Keep in mind that this interview is important to you, and while in any transformation you still have all of your senses. Which transformation would you choose, and why?
The kid because I would not want to become someones diaper, ew, and if im the kid, i know how to use the toilet, as you said above.

Scenerio 2: "Hellish Heat Humiliation"
It is winter time, and extremely cold outside. You suddenly notice that you are overheating without any explanation. You have become so supernaturally overheated that you have to keep the temperature cold in your home as if it were the summer, and even then it is so unbearably hot. What do you do to cope with this sudden heat?
Well since this somehow already effects me now but im guessing more hot than before, then I'd probably not wear clothes.

Scenerio 3: "Fabulous Fun Fetish"
Your biggest fetish suddenly becomes a very trendy meme. Even kids under the age of 13 are into this new meme. This meme becomes so popular that items related to it are being sold in mere convince stores. Do you embrace the meme, and admit to everyone of your fetish?
Yes, definitely.

Scenerio 4: "Secret Sexy Slave"
You have been invited to a sex dungeon. I know, it's a miracle. You are being tasked with 'playing' with a long time loyal slave. If you aren't a Dom, this is your first task as a slave. You are brought into a room where the slave is. They are naked, blindfolded, wearing noise cancelling headphones, and bound spread eagle to a king sized bed. The catch? You recognize this slave as your best friend. If you choose to 'play' with your friend, your friend won't find out unless you tell them about it. Do you play with your friend? If so, describe what you would do. If not, describe why you wouldn't.
I definitely would. First I'd tickle them, spank them. But the catch is I will let them do what they want to me after as punishment.

Scenerio 5: "Evil Elixir Embarrassment"
You have been given 5 different Magical Potions. They all do different things, but they all look and taste the same.
The first potion swaps your gender for 6 months.
The second potion makes it impossible to cum for 6 months.
The third potion makes you extremely attractive to everyone.
The fourth potion gives you incredible strength and stamina.
The fifth potion makes you 25% younger.
Would you risk drinking a potion at random? Which of these would you drink if you knew which was which? Would you use some of these on your enemies?
Yes I would at random, yes to the gender, being extremely attractive to everyone, incredible strength and stamina, and the 25% younger. And no to my enemies.

kik is finnyboi01

gmail is [email protected]

likes are: exposure, age play, pet play, humiliation, degradation.

limits are: blood, scat, anal, pain
finnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk