Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2019, 11:46 AM   #16
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
I think I will start with FINGER!
Thank you for the post Sir Switchy,

Sliding my finger inside once again reminds me how much my wet warm pussy is aching to be filled...........sliding it out, dripping with my juices, reminds me of how much my mouth needs to be filled............mmmmmmmmm...........delicious

The combined sent of my wet pussy and the coconut oil is very interesting

andreaswallows...........all of it

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 11:49 AM   #17
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well good morning Ms Swallows.. BUZZ for me please..

In terms of treating your Sir, choose a tile on the floor near a window, or several tiles if they are very small. You need a square only 18 inches in diameter at most. If you don't have tiles create a square some other way.

Prepare yourself with crotch rope and Wii vibe, corset, 6" heels and nothing else. Bring a nice crop and a flogger. Open the curtains as much as you dare.

When he is a couple of hours away, go and stand on the designated tile in your heels, then message him to say you are stuck standing on a tile near the window. Tell him exactly how you are dressed and the toys you have at hand and ask him what you should do with them.

Tell him that it is a sign of your commitment and submission to him that you will remain standing with every part of both of those 6 inch heels inside the tile and will not move out of it until he let's you.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #18
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

A buzz from me. Enjoy!

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 12:05 PM   #19
strnage2

its time for buzz
strnage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 12:09 PM   #20
MrFrustration
Longtime User

EGG for me this time.

Btw I just went and put on my cock rings in honour of your little adventure today and my cock is so hard at the thought of you sitting there dripping, buzzing and whimpering in your pencil skirt and 6" heels...
Old 01-22-2019, 12:09 PM   #21
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Feel free to use that CROTCH ROPE that you mentioned in toys list.
Hopefully it will make your clit as hard as my cock.

P.S check your kik for some additional fun

Thank you Sir Lan

Rope in position between my wet swollen pink lips Sir.

I shall be heading to lunch in a bit....may I leave the rope in place when I go Sir?

A tug for you, and a shiver for everyone else.

Andreaswallows......and seems to be tied up for a while

Old 01-22-2019, 12:13 PM   #22
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I think you will please everyone much more if you keep it on and then describe here how that knot made your pussy feel while walking there and back on a lunch.
As for now have a BUZZ

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 12:22 PM   #23
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Indeed, and I am sure you will find an opportunity to tug on the crotch rope (by holding your hand at your belly and hooking a little finger around it through your clothes) while you are speaking to some coworkers. Try to move that knot back and forth over your clit whenever you are being looked at.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:26 PM   #24
mountainsteak2

Go ahead and enjoy a BUZZ. I hope you leave your office today with cum dripping down your leg.

Have fun!
mountainsteak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:05 PM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Pucker up for the crowd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
lets go with some GLOSS.......
Sir Matt, thank you for the post, its amazing how dry my lips can get.........we certainly need to keep things well hydrated don't we

Standing at the window to the left of my desk, looking out over the other side of the open office area. Using my reflection in the glass.....i slowly apply the bright red gloss to my slightly parted lips. feet shoulder width apart, slight lean forward, slowly rocking side to side as my shinning lips are teasing the tip of the red lipstick ..............the crotch rope slowly "snapping" across my swollen tender clit..........a number of onlookers have stopped working and are enjoying what you have done to this desperate cock craving slut Sir Matt.

thank you for the post......

andreaswallows...........and is careful not to get lipstick where it doesn't belong.

Old 01-22-2019, 01:27 PM   #26
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Well good morning Ms Swallows.. BUZZ for me please..

In terms of treating your Sir, choose a tile on the floor near a window, or several tiles if they are very small. You need a square only 18 inches in diameter at most. If you don't have tiles create a square some other way.

Prepare yourself with crotch rope and Wii vibe, corset, 6" heels and nothing else. Bring a nice crop and a flogger. Open the curtains as much as you dare.

When he is a couple of hours away, go and stand on the designated tile in your heels, then message him to say you are stuck standing on a tile near the window. Tell him exactly how you are dressed and the toys you have at hand and ask him what you should do with them.

Tell him that it is a sign of your commitment and submission to him that you will remain standing with every part of both of those 6 inch heels inside the tile and will not move out of it until he let's you.

Good morning Sir F.

I will be certain to report on your suggestion for Friday greeting!

In the mean time, i have cum downstairs to the atrium for lunch, i positioned the we_vibe snugly inside my wet jucie slit, the added pressure of the crotch rope only serves to press the vibe HARDER against my sensitive pulsing clit.

I think Sir would be proud to know that when i boarded the crowded elevator i immediately switched on the vibe.

I am not sure if the buzzing was audible in such close confines, however, the rocking of my hips, 6 inch heels, glossy red lips, oiled breasts and legs did not go unnoticed buy the 6 or seven men on the elevator.
I was aware, very aware of their eyes, watching me, my ass, breasts and legs.......the subtle glances between them. The more they looked, the wetter i became, the more sensitive my clit became.......my mind wandered....vibe buzzing, surrounded by a half a dozen cocks in suits, confined in an elevator......

DING.........buzzer off, and just in time.

andreaswallows.........especially when her mouth is watering

Hmmm.........lunch options? Salad, soup, Fruit smoothy with a big straw.....or perhaps a large thick messy hotdog??

Old 01-22-2019, 01:35 PM   #27
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I'm sure best look will be your lips wraped around thick hot dog as you slowly put it in your mouth.
Remember about reaplying GLOSS for your lips after you finish eating.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:43 PM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
A buzz from me. Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strnage2 View Post
its time for buzz
Gentlemen,

Since you both want this sluts tender dripping pussy to be tormented as you imagine her struggling not to cum.........i have decided to bravely double up and serve you both at one time.

Standing at a high top table in front of the coffee bar, vibe still pressed against my clit by the crotch rope......pussy still tender from the elevator ride.....i turn on the WeVibe for both of you, setting the timer on my phone to 120 seconds, the vibe takes control of my fluttering pussy.....imagining your delicious cocks, one on each side of me, i think about holding then in my hands, stroking them for your pleasure as you watch this slut struggle, helplessly trying not to cum........ Times up!

mmmmmmmmmm..................... that hotdog seems even more appealing now

andreaswallows...........and is careful to lick her lips after

Old 01-22-2019, 02:03 PM   #29
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
EGG for me this time.

Btw I just went and put on my cock rings in honour of your little adventure today and my cock is so hard at the thought of you sitting there dripping, buzzing and whimpering in your pencil skirt and 6" heels...

Thank you again for your post Sir F,

Finishing my coffee, i slid into the ladies room, retrieving the egg from my purse, sliding the crotch rope and we vibe to one side, i slipped the egg inside my sensitive and very wet pussy. It then dawned on me exactly the predicament i was in, 6 inch heels, dipping wet, breasts displayed, legs oiled, we vibe on my clit, egg in my desperate pussy and crotch rope securing this all in place.

I approach the HotDog vendor, and place my order as i turn on the egg....slight wimpier....."i would love a thick juicy hot dog Sir" i said as the egg instantly became the focus of my attention.

I thought to myself, "i will leave this buzz until that big piece of meat is firmly in my hand"..........not realising just how busy the HotDog man was

struggling not to cum.........finally feeling my hand wrap around my thick juicy meal.......i fumbled for the remote with my free hand.........phew.......almost

andreaswallows...........and appreciates extra cheese

Old 01-22-2019, 02:16 PM   #30
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I think you will please everyone much more if you keep it on and then describe here how that knot made your pussy feel while walking there and back on a lunch.
As for now have a BUZZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsteak2 View Post
Go ahead and enjoy a BUZZ. I hope you leave your office today with cum dripping down your leg.

Have fun!
Sir Lan and Sir Mountiansteak,

This cock craving slut is pleased to report the vibe relentlessly attacked my desperate clit for two uninterupted minutes. The feel of you two men tormenting my clit while i struggled to wrap my lips around the thick hotdog in public was very frustrating for me........i sit here breathless, holding my meal firmly in one hand..........just fresh out of my mouth, hoping i didn't dribble any thing on my chin............or down my oiled legs.

Andreaswallows.............for the pleasure of Sir Lan and Sir Mountiansteak

The following 2 users say Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, edge, heels, office, slut