Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-07-2019, 07:33 PM   #16
ShamedOne

Default At home in her wet Pampers and a Pampers t-shirt

I heard about you peeing your pants at the gas station. I wish I was there to point and laugh at you. I mean you need to be teased and humiliated. You need to feel ashamed of yourself wetting the bed and having to wear diapers at your age. You were drooling all over yourself too. Awww, are you going to cry now? It's not very nice that people make fun of you for having to wear diapers, but it's funny as hell.

I have some instructions for you—with your master's approval. If your piss whore desires are causing you to get worse—lose all bladder control—we need to make you feel like the big baby you are.
Things for our big baby girl...
  1. Go on eBay and buy a pair of adult incontinence pants aka plastic pants, the type used over cloth diapers. (usually an auction<$10, from China)
  2. Buy some inkjet transfer paper, two off-white t-shirts, download a Pampers logo, and make your own Pampers t-shirts. Use a nice full-sized logo.
Now, when you come home from work in a wet diaper, you will take your big girl clothes off, and put one of your Pampers t-shirts on. No bra—little girls don't wear bras. Further Missy, you will not wear pants either. You will just stay in your wet Pampers.
Before your plastic pants arrive.
  • Twice a week, when you get home, you'll wear your wet Pampers for at least half an hour then change into a nice dry one.

After your big baby plastic pants arrive:
  1. You'll put the plastic pants on and stay in your wet diaper for an hour, or what your Master tell you, or,
  2. When you get home you'll stay in your wet Pampers for 20 minutes, change into a dry Pampers but pull the wet ones on over top, then pull your plastic pants on. You'll spend two hours like this, or what your Master says.
There's a bit more, but that will get you started.

BTW, Goggle Image Search is a great way to find a Pampers logo.
ShamedOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, bladder holding, punishment