Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-18-2019, 06:49 AM   #16
BakedBeing

A new day, a new list of bounties. I am including some tamer bounties today, to give others chance to take part. Also, looking for others to come up with their own wanted bounties for others to complete, there is a limited bonus to be earned for all bounties created, 30bp per bounties (20 maximum for credit).

Here are today's bounties, i will keep coming back to this thread to add more, so please check back to see if there's one that suites you.

Bounty of 50bp, for a picture of your hands in handcuffs, with "BakedBeing" written on one of your hands.

Bounty of 150bp, for a picture of you in a maids outfit (no face), with a sign saying "Servant of BakedBeing" held up.

Bounty of 150bp, for a picture of you in a catsuit (no face), with a sign help up saying "BakedBeing's purfect bitch" held up.

Bounty of 150bp, for a picture of you as a sexy clown (no face), with a sign held up saying "BakedBeing's Joke", held up.

All above bounties will earn double the rewards, if you show your face in them, you can then triple that, if you give permission to share.

More bounties incoming today, i'm also working on a bp shop, where you can exchange your bp for prizes. (Under construction) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89067

Current leaderboard standings - https://www.rise.global/getdare-bond...nt-leaderboard

Will be editing, please check back.

Likes: BMD, Dares, Hypnosis, pictures, videos and many other things.

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-18-2019 at 07:21 AM.
BakedBeing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk