Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #16
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

lucky if you want to know anything about these hacks,etc I can hack msn and yahoo unfortunaly not all gmail accounts are hackable but ill try find something.
NOTE:YOU SHOULD ONLY CONSENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT HACKING IF YOU TRUST
A)The Hacker
B)The Software
C)The Software Publisher
I can hack but don't ask me to hack your account or anyone else's but if you have someone's consent pm me with their email I will email then to check so dont try lying if you lie about consent it is a federal offense
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #17
enthon

I can hack msn and things like that and i know a extreme thing. If you make a keylogger and send it to your slave you can see what he/she is doing on her/his pc. So you can keep a eye on him/her. Example: maybe he/she has another master.
enthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #18
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by enthon View Post
I can hack msn and things like that and i know a extreme thing. If you make a keylogger and send it to your slave you can see what he/she is doing on her/his pc. So you can keep a eye on him/her. Example: maybe he/she has another master.
you can also send them a fake msn login from messblack which will then enable you to receive their password and they will receive an error message you can tell them its a 'new msn' anyway like I said I can hack too so don't even try hacking me but yeah I would say this could be an embarassing punishment especially if they are on dating sites ha
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:40 PM   #19
enthon

i dont use hacking, but if i have to do it, i am going to do it.
enthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #20
lucky
Account Banned

when I opened the topic I WASN'T TALKING ANYTHING about HACKING.

A bit offtopic:I know how to hack accounts too, but most people are in fact talking about scam pages/phishing. Btw please anyone do not post something like "send to yahoo service a form containing your account, your password and victims account and wait for the service to send you his pass back" Its too lame and internet is full of this spamming.

Yah0o passwords cannot be hacked, they can be stolen from unaware victims. Their cookie session can be also stolen easily most time without the victim notice. The passwords can also be stolen from hacked 3rd party websites - this is the reason you should never use your email password anywhere else on forums/sites etc. In this case sql injection and file injections give you everything you need (I don't use phishing).

Enough with this, my idea was just a pure consent between master and slave. Where one of them gives to the other a non password access to his account. The difference between msn and yahoo messengers is that msn asks you for login credentials to log to email but yahoo doesn't (when clicking the mail link).

Last edited by lucky; 01-05-2010 at 10:48 AM.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:29 AM   #21
EricOops

Is there a way to make this work for a hotmail account?

Thanks for the instructions btw!
EricOops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:24 PM   #22
slav boy

Default I want this to happen to me

If any one is interested in doing this to me please send me a private message and let me know.
slav boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #23
Sonny19
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sonny19

This actually sounds amazing aha
Sonny19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:25 AM   #24
Mere
Account Banned

Wouldn't mind giving Master my password, thats okay..I trust him enough..!

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:46 AM   #25
tissot

i have been luckyenough to do this. a girl let me be her for a while and i was able to have fun with her account (it wasn't so much email as her profile)
i still don't think the people who i talked with worked out what happened, but i did find out some of her activities she might not have wanted me to know about...
tissot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #26
Sonny19
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sonny19

yeah, I think it's interesting.
Like I keep my facebook and school email private because that has to do with my education which I hold above all else but my other email that isn't my 'professional' email I wouldn't mind.
Mind you if you know someones email you can also find out their passwords to everything else lol
which makes it a little interesting too
Sonny19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #27
strippednakedmale

Default An easy way

I have thought about this now for a while and there is an easy way to regulate this a bit more. I use an online storage site, a free one by the way called storegate. You can use it just like another drive on your computer and move files to it easily. If you put pictures etc in it that where embarrassing or blackmail worth lol then all you need to do is "accidentally" tell someone the password and let them have fun. I also though of a game where you could sort of bet a letter of your password if you lost, eventually giving away the password to who ever you are playing with. Maybe a dice game could include "give a letter of your password". I'm going to give the first letter of mine just for fun, it's "f" and the first letter of my getdare password is "b". Kind of a tease isn't it lol. Well any girls want to dare me into another one or two?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:53 AM   #28
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

there is a program on the internet called teamviewer, its a safe secure program that sets up a willing remote opperation of their whole computer. i beleve msn has it aswel as "remote assistance". she wanted to be demened, her pictures shaired, and well just be crule with her account information. this is one more step and was actualy kinda hot to have full control of her computer.
again this is not hacking but concentual giving up of freedoms
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:51 AM   #29
ukandlooking

The idea of storing a picture which is revealing sounds interesting, I suppose this game could be taken further with an email address contained in there in the next game etc. But the risk associated with slowly revealing the password is extremely high.

Last edited by ukandlooking; 09-22-2010 at 07:57 AM.
ukandlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:25 AM   #30
yourslave1984

i've heard of this teamviewer thing before and i'd quite like to try it but my questions is, if you allow someone else to take control of your computer is there anyway you could then stop it if for instance you noticed the person was going to deleate all your files or something else over the top or once you've given them access can they do what they want for as long as they want untill they stop?
yourslave1984 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk