Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-08-2018, 08:42 PM   #16
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyishorny View Post
Well then.....what can the people of getDare do to help you work up that courage?

I'm not sure! I usually take my encouragement in the form of tasks and doms reminding me how horny it makes me to be a good submissive slut!
Do you think you are a good submissive slut? How can you tell?

What makes you worthy of being called a slut?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 08:43 PM   #17
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Are you going to explore that side you?
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:02 PM   #18
rc34

When was the last time you had sex, explain it in detail.
What was your best sexual experience?
What was your worst sexual experience?
rc34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:07 PM   #19
jennyishorny

I hope so! I follow orders, and I do whatever my Dom tells me to. I am always horny for my Dom and do whatever I can to make them happy!

I don't know sir, I thought craving pleasure and someone's dominance over me made me one but if you don't think I'm worthy please tell me what I can do to become worthy!

I'm currently looking for a dominant to control my orgasms, something including daily edging, tasks and denial to keep me horny 24/7, please PM or Kik me at jennyisreallyhorny if you are interested <3

Xoxo Jenny
jennyishorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #20
jennyishorny

Are you going to explore that side you?

My exhibitionist side? Yes, I do hope to, although I tend to be better at that with someone guiding me, so we'll see when I get to it!

I'm currently looking for a dominant to control my orgasms, something including daily edging, tasks and denial to keep me horny 24/7, please PM or Kik me at jennyisreallyhorny if you are interested <3

Xoxo Jenny
Old 05-08-2018, 09:20 PM   #21
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyishorny View Post

I hope so! I follow orders, and I do whatever my Dom tells me to. I am always horny for my Dom and do whatever I can to make them happy!

I don't know sir, I thought craving pleasure and someone's dominance over me made me one but if you don't think I'm worthy please tell me what I can do to become worthy!
Sounds like you are a good submissive then And certainly on the way to embracing the idea and behaviors of being a slut - though I think everyone has different ideas about what it is to be a slut.

How do you keep you body hair? Armpits, legs, pubic hair? Shaved? Waxed?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:53 PM   #22
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

What's the most daring thing you've done?

Are you comfortable nude?

If so, around others?

What shoe size do you wear?

Are you barefoot often?

Would you be interested in answering a questionnaire?

If so, I can send a link

What age did you lose your virginity?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:35 AM   #23
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

1. what sneakers/running shoes do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
2. what size?
3. what footwear do you prefer?
4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
5. how bad do your sneakers smell?
6. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
7. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
8. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
9. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
10. have you ever had braces?
11. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
12. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
13. how many people have you slept with?
14. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
15. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
16. what is your deepest darkest secret?

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 07:41 PM   #24
jennyishorny

When was the last time you had sex, explain it in detail.
The most recent time I have had sex would be a couple weeks ago I believe. A female friend of mine came over for coffee and we were chatting, but she had kind of seemed a bit nervous and like she was anticipating something. When I asked her about it, she confessed that she came over because I'm the only bi woman she knows and she's recently become interested in what that would be like. I was very surprised initially, but I'm not that close with her so I figured there wasn't any harm in letting her have that experience. I told her that and she came back the next night and I took her out for dinner and then back to my place. I brought her to my bed and we made out for a little while, I tugged her dress down and sucked on her nipples. She had the cutest tits, little with little pink nipples. I had to move her hands to my tits because she was so shy but she got the hang of touching me quickly. We took our dresses off and I rubbed her clit while she sucked on my nipples and when she was nice and wet I fingered her until she came. She really wanted to try oral, so I showed her how to lick my pussy. It was really nice actually, the whole thing. Sort of intimate and sweet.

What was your best sexual experience?
One that comes to mind is my first year of college. One of my best friends was in a sorority, and she dragged me along to one of the sorority/frat party things. It was incredibly hectic, people were high as fuck, blackout drunk and the music was so loud. Everyone was grinding on the dance floor, or more the open space they could dance in and people were having sex out in the open. Heavy partying usually isn't my thing so I was just hanging by the snacks having a root beer when a guy came up to me saying I looked lonely. He was actually really charasmatic, not douchy or drunk, just funny and attractive. I was a little tipsy since I had been drinking earlier in the night so that may have played a part, but this guy was just a smooth talker. After chatting for a while I let him lead me to a room upstairs and he was incredible. He was so strong, he literally picked me up and fucked me against the wall at one point. The best part for me was he left the door wide open so anyone could have walked by and seen my butt naked against the wall getting my brains fucked out.

What was your worst sexual experience?
I don't know that there's one in particular that was awful, most bad ones are just guys that don't know what they're doing.

Xoxo Jenny
Old 05-10-2018, 07:42 PM   #25
jennyishorny

How do you keep you body hair? Armpits, legs, pubic hair? Shaved? Waxed?

Usually I get everything waxed off fairly regularly.

Xoxo Jenny
Old 05-10-2018, 07:44 PM   #26
jennyishorny

What's the most daring thing you've done?
Probably masturbating in front of a big open window at ground level with my tits pressed up against the glass facing the sidewalk.

Are you comfortable nude?
Yes

If so, around others?
Depends on the others, my family yes but my friends not without underwear.

What shoe size do you wear?
Usually a 9

Are you barefoot often?
In my house, but not outside.

Would you be interested in answering a questionnaire?
Sure, send away!

If so, I can send a link

What age did you lose your virginity?

Xoxo Jenny
Old 05-10-2018, 07:49 PM   #27
jennyishorny

1. what sneakers/running shoes do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
Well, I know they're sketchers and they're holographic.
2. what size?
3. what footwear do you prefer?
I like my combat boots best, but in summer I usually just wear little slip one or sandles.
4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
Yes
5. how bad do your sneakers smell?
Not too bad
6. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
No
7. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
I don't think so, its not something I'd be into.
8. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
No, I wore a splint for a sprained pinky but no broken bones
9. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
I guess, but I feel like regular ropes and stuff work better.
10. have you ever had braces?
Nope, I never needed them
11. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
Nope
12. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
Hmmm, not sure. I don't have a very large mouth. Probably like ten marshmallows.
13. how many people have you slept with?
Over 20
14. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
In my ass, probably a finger a long long time ago, and in my pussy most recently was my fingers.
15. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
I don't tend to do disgusting things so I don't know really.
16. what is your deepest darkest secret?
Well, for a long time it was that I was bi but I don't really have many deep dark secrets anymore.

Xoxo Jenny
Old 05-10-2018, 07:53 PM   #28
jennyishorny

If there were to be a real life in person getdare game, would you take part?
I think so, that sounds really fun!

Who would you like to be there?
There's someone I've chatted with who I'd like to be there, as I miss talking to her but I usually just call her "Miss"

What would your limits be?
Same as usual

What kind of dares would you look forward to?
Anything where I get to serve someone, something in public, maybe being displayed and played with, denied.

What kind of dares do you think would intrigue or excite you in a group scenario?
What first came to mind was if this is a big group of get dare users perhaps me and some of my fellow exhibition subs are out on display and used by the doms however they please for everyone else entertainment.

Xoxo Jenny
Old 05-11-2018, 10:26 AM   #29
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Have you done any exhibitionist dares in the library and if so what have you done?
Old 05-11-2018, 10:30 AM   #30
jennyishorny

Have you done any exhibitionist dares in the library and if so what have you done?

yes I have, on more than one occasion I've gone without panties while working and have often had to climb the ladder to reach higher shelves while doing this dare leaving my pussy fully on display if anyone walked by. I've also been dares a few times to completely strip in the library after closing time when I'm all alone and put away all the rest of the books and finish up closing like that.

Xoxo Jenny

Advertisements
Kink Talk