Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2018, 06:02 PM   #16
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I think an agreed date is a good idea . and Bimbo Lizzi should arrange it with LVP..remember bitch, you are been thrown to the Get Dare Wolves....maybe once you have agreed a date with LPV you should put it in your signature.

I may come and watch you, to moderate how my bitch is used...but as you were originally designed to be whored out maybe I should not be there.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:20 PM   #17
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

A very benevolent Gentleman who wished to remain anonymous suggested the following...

Bimbo will start by getting naked on her hands and knees she will bring her suction cup dildo and 3 pairs of heels to, preferably a full length mirror but a wall would work. She will start by sticking the dildo to the mirror/wall and on her knees start sucking and deepthroating it. A minimum of 5 minutes. Once the time is up bimbo will take the dildo down her throat and hold as long as possible. Bimbo will count in her head.

This number will be subtracted from 50. This number is the number of thusts bimbo has to do. Reposition the dildo so on your knees you can back into it and slide it in your dripping wet pussy. Bimbo will then thrust against the dildo that number of times. Immediately upon hitting that number she will take one of her heels and rub her pussy and clit to edge. Then set the heel aside.

Bimbo will then repeat the process fucking the dildo her number of thusts then edging with the heel. All 6 times. Once complete, still on her knees, bimbo will lick every heel clean.[/

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edges, reduce, reduction, tasks