Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2018, 01:21 PM   #16
sadomasculine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GluttonFor View Post
Thank you sir, it’s nice to have some rare support.
I’ll be doing this tomorrow, it shouldn’t be to much of an addition. Would you like pics?
I don't need pics, just a good report!! Have fun
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 02:32 PM   #17
Nznuts

Make a tack bra add a bit of toothpaste to your nipples and put on your bra, give yourself a nice bra connection wedgie once done put on tight jeans and a tight fitting tank top, now pull up on your wedgie from the front making it tighter at the back, you my release once you edge through your jeans twice, between edging you must wait 10min while rubing your nipples through the tack bra

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:52 PM   #18
GluttonFor

Location: Near some woods that I can play in-my limit is with definite contact/viewing with/by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatboy View Post
Stretch a sock over each boob, wait five minutes, during this time make yourself a tack bra then take the socks off your boobs and put the tack bra on for 3 hours
Sorry it took me so long, but I finally got around to doing this.
It was a real strain to fit the socks around my tits since they’re a lot more wide than they go out, but after a while I finally managed it. I made the tack bra using one of my 36B bras for some extra pressure and to not ruin my few good bras. I used pushpins for this.
The pain of putting on the tack bra was a bit more than I expected, but after a couple minutes I was able to ignore most of it and focus on the points moving around my nipples. Resisting the urge to masturbate with that level of stimulation was more excruciating than the actual pain itself, which was rather fun.
After my timer went off and the 3 hours were over I ended up wearing it while I masturbated. One of the best orgasms I’ve ever had. Thank you sir!
Toys: 9" black rubber dildo, BDSM teddy, ring gag with nipple clamps, 7" butt plug, ball gag
GluttonFor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:20 AM   #19
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Default Mine now

Here is my dare for you:

Drink enough to be well hydrated before this, you'll need it.
Strip naked then put on your ball gag.
Find a bucket large enough to make you spread your legs so that you feel completely exposed.
You'll also need a cane.
Tie a small rope or string by the middle to a window knob and leave enough length on both sides so that you are quite away from the window then half-close the curtains(or leave them half opened).
Now, you'll tie your tits at each extremity of the rope/string and ensure there's enough tension to feel the edge of pain.
Put the bucket between your legs and stand up.
You'll cane your breasts each 5 seconds until your drool start dripping in the bucket between your legs. If it hurts too much, switch from your tits to your exposed cunt as a break, then go back to your breasts.
Use the cane to spank them on all their surface, including the bottom.

Can't wait to read on how you did

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boobs, pain, tits, trans, woman